Jan 13 - Mitt Romney announces he will vote against McConnell

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '17        #26
AllWins 
space
space
Props total: 11861 11 K  Slaps total: 6305 6 K
 Verdict said

Lead by example

What’s your point? I’ve never posted any of those bs sources

2 weeks ago '17        #27
AllWins 
space
space
 DadeCounty said
Well here’s another bullsh*t source but this one might be more your speed

Brietbart is also bs

2 weeks ago '17        #28
AllWins 
space
space
Dudes on here love to talk sh*t on Fox News and brietbart... then be posting Vox and raw story. Don’t even realize they swimming in the same kinda bullsh*t just on the other side of the isle

Last edited by AllWins; 01-14-2020 at 05:00 PM..

2 weeks ago '04        #29
Real 
space
space
Props total: 5773 5 K  Slaps total: 1158 1 K

@ @ @eyesofghayos @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #30
StillAtit 
space
space
space
Props total: 283 283  Slaps total: 85 85
MAGAts gonna be hiding in their double wides with a pistol in their mouths this time next year...Glorious times we live in...we gonna watch all these inbred vermin suffer and die while we finally get the America we always wanted...couldnt have happened without the Syphilis Infected sh*t Stain. Thanks MAGAts!!!
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #31
Copykat 
space
space
Props total: 1412 1 K  Slaps total: 65 65
 bibbyboi said
"Barring some sort of surprise" is the key phrase there. He's saying this now to pretend to have some morals, but when it comes time to actually vote he'll make up some surprise and vote the party line.
I agree with you. He left himself an out if needed. Basically saying don’t be afraid to send the articles to the senate but only partially committing to hearing witnesses IF the opening testimony is compelling enough. I don’t trust it.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #32
Juliette DaBlok  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 33168 33 K  Slaps total: 4182 4 K
 AllWins said
Dudes on here love to talk sh*t on Fox News and brietbart... then be posting box and raw story. Don’t even realize they swimming in the same kinda bullsh*t just on the other side of the isle
It's a direct quote from the horses mouth you jack a*s, for god's sake just shut up and take your
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #33
iswerve 
space
space
Props total: 16161 16 K  Slaps total: 2453 2 K
 Ifeellikekobe said
Oh snap Mitt Romney is a Democrat now

george soros paid and funded liberal shill

+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #34
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 5425 5 K  Slaps total: 681 681
 bibbyboi said
I know you're kind of making a joke, but the Democratic party has moved so far to the right that there was very little difference between Obama and Romney. Hell, Obamacare was originally Romneycare.
No idea why people slapped you for saying this. This is so true. I'm leftist but I even know this sh*t. Obama said that he is basically a Moderate Republican.

+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #35
space
space
 StillAtit said
MAGAts gonna be hiding in their double wides with a pistol in their mouths this time next year...Glorious times we live in...we gonna watch all these inbred vermin suffer and die while we finally get the America we always wanted...couldnt have happened without the Syphilis Infected sh*t Stain. Thanks MAGAts!!!
If all the MAGAts mass suicided by the millions, I might actually jerk off to that News Report.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #36
bibbyboi 
space
space
Props total: 5323 5 K  Slaps total: 643 643
 set117 said
No idea why people slapped you for saying this. This is so true. I'm leftist but I even know this sh*t. Obama said that he is basically a Moderate Republican.

Because they don't look at the actual policies. They only look at labels and what the media says.

Anyone claiming to be a centrist democrat is usually a moderate fiscal conservative and a democrat on social issues.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #37
space
space
 bibbyboi said
Because they don't look at the actual policies. They only look at labels and what the media says.

Anyone claiming to be a centrist democrat is usually a moderate fiscal conservative and a democrat on social issues.
Exactly!!
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #38
Bandito 
space
space
Props total: 34786 34 K  Slaps total: 4725 4 K
I'll believe it when I see it. Romney was very careful with the wording of his statement.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #39
erickonasis 
space
space
Props total: 43566 43 K  Slaps total: 5433 5 K
 Ifeellikekobe said
Oh snap Mitt Romney is a Democrat now

Filthy Lib
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #40
Johnnytusanmi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 14014 14 K  Slaps total: 7660 7 K
 StillAtit said
I thought Obama gave you that and unlike yall we won't bi*ch cry and moan for 4 years while hoping the country fails to be right while yall might k*ll yourselves if Trump wins

2 weeks ago '19        #41
StillAtit 
space
space
space
Props total: 283 283  Slaps total: 85 85
 Johnnytusanmi said
I thought Obama gave you that and unlike yall we won't bi*ch cry and moan for 4 years while hoping the country fails to be right while yall might k*ll yourselves if Trump wins
STFU you Inbred Incel MAGAt piece of Dog sh*t...Nobody gives a fu*k what your musty trailer dwelling a*s has to say.
The circus is over...hope you enjoyed the (sh*t) show...now hold this for eternity and enjoy your life of shame and ridicule.

2 weeks ago '17        #42
QdobaCasanova 
space
space
Props total: 35850 35 K  Slaps total: 8262 8 K
 Verdict said

Lead by example

@ damaging

2 weeks ago '17        #43
QdobaCasanova 
space
space
Props total: 35850 35 K  Slaps total: 8262 8 K
 Bandito said
I'll believe it when I see it. Romney was very careful with the wording of his statement.
Weird how people are championing a man who said this behind closed doors:

There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what ... who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims. ... These are people who pay no income tax. ... and so my job is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them that they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  35
Eminem Exposes The Grammys...
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  31
Article inside Chadwick Boseman reportedly unhappy about Marvel's plans for a new Bl..
79 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  18
Athletics pitcher and whistleblower Mike Fiers caught messing with a 17 ye..
94 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+23online now  16
Video inside Jan 25 - People are falling DEAD in the streets of 武汉..
325 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy