Jan 9 - Photo emerge of Clinton with Epstein's madam and sex slave

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '17        #126
Drewsmit 
space
space
space
Props total: 10586 10 K  Slaps total: 1752 1 K
No different than rappers fuggin the same hoes which leads to your downfall

2 weeks ago '04        #127
nwking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 9643 9 K  Slaps total: 1343 1 K
 hbk83 said
I mean sh*t happens. Having a relationship and partaking is different.
Your best friend can be a pedo and you not really know what he is going or not pay attention. You know how many men in this country of all races are fu*king young chicks ?? Girls in high school always had old a*s boyfriends lol sh*t was normal.
All am saying it's a bad look when you are politician especially president or a senator because you have the resources to get people vetted. Regular Joe not so much.

2 weeks ago '05        #128
b_ez 
space
space
Props total: 245 245  Slaps total: 26 26
Wow, good thing Bill Clinton isn't the President anymore and got impeached, in a roundabout way, due to his s*xual deviance. But it was really cuz he lied under oath.

"People keep mistreating trump, he's being targeted by democrats, we just want fair, equal treatment."

Get Trump under oath to talk about literally anything; I'd give him about a minute under oath before he lies. But Trump will never submit himself to testifying under oath.

As an external observer, I've really tried to wrap my head around this social phenomenon that is Trump Supporters. I can't figure it out. I really think it boils down to racism and that people won't admit it, or don't even realize it themselves.

Its fu*kin weird
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #129
Claudinho69 
space
space
Props total: 3116 3 K  Slaps total: 433 433
He did not have s*xual relations with that woman

2 weeks ago '17        #130
Ymmot 
space
space
space
Props total: 42183 42 K  Slaps total: 8814 8 K
 Johnnytusanmi said
I'm not about to listen through 20 hours of Trump interviews to prove my point. You on my d*ck this early go drink some coffee first.
 Kade said
Proof?... it's all over the internet bruh. The proof all over. Sorry your fake world being challenged by the real one.
So both of you clowns made a claim that neither of you could provide a shred of evidence for...

2 weeks ago '08        #131
flav 
space
space
Props total: 10606 10 K  Slaps total: 2816 2 K
 Kdub31 said
Im actually a real person but if you don’t agree with the democrats you’re a russian spy. Smh bruh I dont like trump and wouldn’t vote for his a*s either.

And I aint never said sh*t anti black or or hispanic f*g**t.

Are you even black?
Likely not

Usually the ones who bark “on behalf” of people from an ethnicity or race are not even part of that very ethnicity or race

2 weeks ago '09        #132
kingkeno 
space
space
Props total: 1422 1 K  Slaps total: 906 906
 b_ez said
I can't figure it out.
Because you're ignorant. There is no shame in admitting so. We will respect you more.

2 weeks ago '05        #133
b_ez 
space
space
 kingkeno said
Because you're ignorant. There is no shame in admitting so. We will respect you more.

Great retort.

You don't know me and you're making judgements about my character.

You're demonstrating your own ignorance by doing this sort of sh*t.

The reasoning behind aforementioned phenomena becomes clearer by the minute haha

2 weeks ago '09        #134
kingkeno 
space
space
 b_ez said
Great retort.

You're demonstrating your own ignorance by doing this sort of sh*t.

The reasoning behind aforementioned phenomena becomes clearer by the minute haha
Says the guy who made judgements about the character of half the country because he can't figure out aka is ignorant as to why we voted for Trump.

b_ez said
As an external observer, I've really tried to wrap my head around this social phenomenon that is Trump Supporters. I can't figure it out. I really think it boils down to racism and that people won't admit it, or don't even realize it themselves.
Be easy, you just projecting now

2 weeks ago '05        #135
b_ez 
space
space
 kingkeno said
Says the guy who made judgements about the character of half the country because he can't figure out aka is ignorant as to why we voted for Trump.

Be easy, you just projecting now

That's the part of my post you take exception to? That I don't understand why people voted for/support Trump?

You're not making yourself look any more intelligent here; You're not making me question my earlier statement with your incredibly insightful remarks.

I'm sure you think other people on here will look at this and say 'wow that guy showed B_ez'

They're not. You sound stupid, and everyone else thinks so too.

2 weeks ago '09        #136
kingkeno 
space
space
 b_ez said
That's the part of my post you take exception to? That I don't understand why people voted for/support Trump?
No .... but nice try. At least you are asking questions this time.

I can't figure it out. I really think it boils down to racism and that people won't admit it, or don't even realize it themselves.

b_ez said
Tell me dont judge you when you judged Trump supporters as racist when you don't even know why we support Trump.

All I said was you are ignorant, which you are, and you started acting like a bruised bi*ch. Must've hit a nerve. That's what I take exception to. Someone told me I was ignorant about a topic. Know what I said?

Educate me

b_ez said
You're not making yourself look any more intelligent here; You're not making me question my earlier statement with your incredibly insightful remarks.
If you cant see how ignorant it is to claim half the country is racist because you don't know why they support the president then that's on you. I don't care if you question your ignorance.

b_ez said
I'm sure you think other people on here will look at this and say 'wow that guy showed B_ez'

They're not. You sound stupid, and everyone else thinks so too.
You project a lot.

This is my second account on this site and this one was started in 09. I used to only come here for the jukebox and to battle rap. I do not care what anyone here thinks about my comments.

Obviously it means something to you, if it didn't you would've have brought it up. So I'll leave you to it, you can have this one. Be easy

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  39
Eminem Exposes The Grammys...
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+23online now  19
Video inside Jan 25 - People are falling DEAD in the streets of 武汉..
325 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  14
Athletics pitcher and whistleblower Mike Fiers caught messing with a 17 ye..
94 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+44online now  11
Image(s) inside T.I. with the slick hand moves on Rihanna
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy