Jan 14 - Kanye West Joins Dominionist Pro-Trump ‘Prophets’ for stadium prayer rally

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '05        #1
423 page views
12 comments

phantomnation  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
space
space
Props total: 67466 67 K  Slaps total: 5085 5 K
Jan 14 - Kanye West Joins Dominionist Pro-Trump ‘Prophets’ for stadium prayer rally

+1   

best
worst
12 comments

2 weeks ago '18        #2
danneywilliams  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 11263 11 K  Slaps total: 12241 12 K
Kanye has chosen the side of good in the war between good and evil. God bless that man. It's easy to join the masses and hate on Trump. It takes a special kind of man with big balls might I add to f*ght against it.

2 weeks ago '18        #3
Juliette DaBlok  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 33163 33 K  Slaps total: 4181 4 K
I'm crying

This n*gga Kanye and got no shame
+3   

2 weeks ago '07        #4
Cartel-Clipz 
space
space
Props total: 60118 60 K  Slaps total: 4122 4 K
clown sh*t
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #5
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 78609 78 K  Slaps total: 4839 4 K
 danneywilliams said
Kanye has chosen the side of good in the war between good and evil. God bless that man. It's easy to join the masses and hate on Trump. It takes a special kind of man with big balls might I add to f*ght against it.

You really think God approves of this hypocrisy?

2 weeks ago '18        #6
space
space
Funny we have a bunch of jokers in here with balls smaller than the kernels that get stuck in my teeth. You're here sh*tting on a man who stood up for his beliefs on a worldwide stage putting his career, relationships, and reputation at risk. Dude put God and family first and said fu*k yall I'm doing it my way. It only makes sense that BX Lemmings crew hates/doesn't understand a man with this level of independent thought. God bless, Kanye, and I ain't even religious.

2 weeks ago '04        #7
erickonasis 
space
space
Props total: 43566 43 K  Slaps total: 5433 5 K
He really has lost his gotdam mind
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #8
Ifeellikekobe 
space
space
Props total: 40870 40 K  Slaps total: 2510 2 K
 danneywilliams said
Funny we have a bunch of jokers in here with balls smaller than the kernels that get stuck in my teeth. You're here sh*tting on a man who stood up for his beliefs on a worldwide stage putting his career, relationships, and reputation at risk. Dude put God and family first and said fu*k yall I'm doing it my way. It only makes sense that BX Lemmings crew hates/doesn't understand a man with this level of independent thought. God bless, Kanye, and I ain't even religious.

Did you just use an analogy about balls in your mouth?
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #9
WHATEVERMAN 
space
space
Props total: 4594 4 K  Slaps total: 487 487
"For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds." - 2 Corinthians 11:13-15
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #10
germanpier 
space
space
space
Props total: 2045 2 K  Slaps total: 657 657
How do black ppl support this f*g**t?
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #11
space
space
 Ifeellikekobe said

Did you just use an analogy about balls in your mouth?
The fact that you thought that says more about you than it does about me.

2 weeks ago '17        #12
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 78609 78 K  Slaps total: 4839 4 K
Matthew 7:15-22

15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #13
AngelTaster 
space
space
Props total: 4296 4 K  Slaps total: 285 285
It is just adds to my personal conspiracy theory I said a while back. Kanye is pla member of “The Family”(watch the series “The Family” on Netflix) Since he’s been doing his whole Trump support thing he has gone overly Jesus/Sunday Service all of a sudden. I don’t think that’s a coincidence at all. But hey I be high so I do have my tinfoil hat moments

+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  39
Eminem Exposes The Grammys...
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+23online now  19
Video inside Jan 25 - People are falling DEAD in the streets of 武汉..
325 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  14
Athletics pitcher and whistleblower Mike Fiers caught messing with a 17 ye..
94 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+44online now  11
Image(s) inside T.I. with the slick hand moves on Rihanna
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy