Titanic Survivors, What They Saw!

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+28  71
47 comments @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

5 days ago '13        #101
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
Props total: 30878 30 K  Slaps total: 5962 5 K
 TheLastNonEarth said

Agreed. That's why I simply find it 'interesting' as I stated. When I researched the conspiracy years ago, I couldn't find any evidence that those particular men were even against the federal reserve.

Nope. Use your common sense and employ some reading comprehension skills. That way you can determine when someone is simply explaining a conspiracy theory instead of debating it's accuracy.

If you researched this conspiracy years ago, with lackluster results, what about it was “interesting” enough to bring it up in this thread so many years later?

5 days ago '07        #102
Goosie McNeen 
space
space
Props total: 8436 8 K  Slaps total: 708 708
 SimpinAintEz said
If you researched this conspiracy years ago, with lackluster results, what about it was “interesting” enough to bring it up in this thread so many years later?
My point exactly.

Dude literally posted something that said "did you know the titanic was an inside job"

Dont say because it makes you think, because if you'd actually thought, you'd know it was bullsh*t

5 days ago '17        #103
TheLastNonEarth 
space
space
Props total: 64956 64 K  Slaps total: 6996 6 K
 SimpinAintEz said
Did you not see how I was adding more context to a theory that someone ELSE had already referenced?

I know this is BX, but holy shyt, we can DO BETTER in following along with debates and identifying context clues.

I even started with 'its said' (context clue) to imply that I was explaining while not necessarily co-signing the theory.

5 days ago '13        #104
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 TheLastNonEarth said
Did you not see how I was adding more context to a theory that someone ELSE had already referenced?

I know this is BX, but holy shyt, we can DO BETTER in following along with debates and identifying context clues.

I even started with 'its said' (context clue) to imply that I was explaining while not necessarily co-signing the theory.
Man if you don’t pull your skirt up and calm tf down. You couldn’t quote where I stated you believed the conspiracy if your life depended on it. You got your panties in a bunch over sh*t I never argued in the first place.

You said you found this conspiracy, that you researched years ago, to be interesting. I simply asked wtf you found interesting about it and you respond with an emotional tantrum.

5 days ago '17        #105
TheLastNonEarth 
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
Man if you don’t pull your skirt up and calm tf down. You couldn’t quote where I stated you believed the conspiracy if your life depended on it. You got your panties in a bunch over sh*t I never argued in the first place.

You said you found this conspiracy, that you researched years ago, to be interesting. I simply asked wtf you found interesting about it and you respond with an emotional tantrum.
You asked me why I found it interesting to... post the theory when there was lackluster evidence.

You're smarter than this.

Now you know, I wasn't the one who posted it in the first place. I simply added context to it.

You couldn’t quote where I stated you believed the conspiracy
Riiiight, you're just concerned with why I posted a theory with lackluster evidence. Now that I've informed you that I was providing context for another poster, you can go back to doing whatever it is that you do.

You got your panties in a bunch over sh*t I never argued in the first place

Honestly, I would prefer to stop getting notifications from you because your reading comprehension skills are trash. You're annoying. Otherwise, it's a good Monday.

Have a good one.

5 days ago '13        #106
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 TheLastNonEarth said
You asked me why I found it interesting to... post the theory when there was lackluster evidence.

You're smarter than this.

Now you know, I wasn't the one who posted it in the first place. I simply added context to it.

Riiiight, you're just concerned with why I posted a theory with lackluster evidence. Now that I've informed you that I was providing context for another poster, you can go back to doing whatever it is that you do.

Honestly, I would prefer to stop getting notifications from you because your reading comprehension skills are trash. You're annoying. Otherwise, it's a good Monday.

Have a good one.
Except not once did I ask you why you posted a theory with lackluster evidence and you couldn’t quote where I did either.

For the third time, I asked you WHY YOU FOUND THE THEORY INTERESTING if what you researched years ago revealed lackluster evidence. You’re the one who said you found it interesting remember dipsh*t?

For all your condescension about reading comprehension, you sure are throwing stones in a glass house because you’re down right remedial.

5 days ago '17        #107
TheLastNonEarth 
space
space
Are you being serious?

Now I'm just thinking that you want male attention. Why did you change what you said just to prove your narrative?

Read your OWN WORDS SLOOOOWLY

1. First you say: If you've researched this conspiracy years ago, with lackluster results, WHAT ABOUT IT WAS INTERESTING ENOUGH TO BRING IT UP IN THIS THREAD?

SimpinAintEz said

So in turn I explained to you that I brought it up to explain the conspiracy to ANOTHER POSTER, not because it was interesting. If your dumbass had understand that simple point, this conversation would've been finished already. Slowly: I DIDN'T BRING IT UP IN THIS THREAD BECAUSE I FOUND IT INTERESTING. CONVERSATION SHOULD'VE BEEN OVER THERE. YOU a*sUMED WRONG.

2. Now you've change it to WHY YOU FOUND THE THEORY INTERESTING if what you researched years ago revealed lackluster evidence:

SimpinAintEz said
Except not once did I ask you why you posted a theory with lackluster evidence and you couldn’t quote where I did either.

For the third time, I asked you WHY YOU FOUND THE THEORY INTERESTING if what you researched years ago revealed lackluster evidence. You’re the one who said you found it interesting remember dipsh*t?

For all your condescension about reading comprehension, you sure are throwing stones in a glass house because you’re down right remedial.

Each time I responded to the language in your first reply when you asked me why I brought it up (i.e. the reason for the post).

You came back to act like you only asked me why I found it interesting given the lack of evidence 3 damn times. You can't quote the 3 times you supposedly asked that question. n*gga you're done.

Last edited by TheLastNonEarth; 01-13-2020 at 02:26 PM..

5 days ago '13        #108
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 TheLastNonEarth said
Are you being serious?

Now I'm just thinking that you want male attention. Why did you change what you said just to prove your narrative?

Read your OWN WORDS SLOOOOWLY

1. First you say: If you've researched this conspiracy years ago, with lackluster results, WHAT ABOUT IT WAS INTERESTING ENOUGH TO BRING IT UP IN THIS THREAD?

So in turn I explained to you that I brought it up to explain the conspiracy to ANOTHER POSTER, not because it was interesting. If your dumbass had understand that simple point, this conversation would've been finished already. Slowly: I DIDN'T BRING IT UP IN THIS THREAD BECAUSE I FOUND IT INTERESTING. CONVERSATION SHOULD'VE BEEN OVER THERE. YOU a*sUMED WRONG.

2. Now you've change it to WHY YOU FOUND THE THEORY INTERESTING if what you researched years ago revealed lackluster evidence:

Each time I responded to the language in your first reply when you asked me why I brought it up (i.e. the reason for the post).

You came back to act like you only asked me why I found it interesting given the lack of evidence 3 damn times. You can't quote the 3 times you supposedly asked that question. n*gga you're done.

Reading comprehension has failed you once more young dumbass. You brought the conspiracy up in this thread did you not? That’s a rhetorical question, of course you did. So why tf did you bold that portion of the question and have a hissy fit over it?

You read a small portion of the question and chose that small portion to placed your focus. You then fallaciously and dishonestly acted as if this small portion of the question was the entirety of the question, and proceeded to childishly rant about it.

Now you want to claim you never said it was interesting. READ YOUR OWN WORDS SLOWLY YOU REMEDIAL WINDOW LICKER:

Agreed. That's why I simply find it 'interesting' as I stated. When I researched the conspiracy years ago, I couldn't find any evidence that those particular men were even against the federal reserve.

Hold it. It’s yours.

“If you researched this conspiracy years ago, with lackluster results, what about it was “interesting” enough to bring it up in this thread so many years later?”

The operative words of the question that you’re avoiding like the plague are WHAT ABOUT IT WAS INTERESTING.

This has been repeated ad nauseam and in every post since the original question was asked.

Now, since you’ve pissed and moaned like a bi*ch every time you were asked, I could care less to hear about what you found interesting about the theory (not like you’d answer it anyway).

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 01-13-2020 at 03:25 PM..

5 days ago '17        #109
TheLastNonEarth 
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
Reading comprehension has failed you once more young dumbass. You brought the conspiracy up in this thread did you not? That’s a rhetorical question, of course you did. So why tf did you bold that portion of the question and have a hissy fit over it?

You read a small portion of the question and chose that small portion to placed your focus. You then fallaciously and dishonestly acted as if this small portion of the question was the entirety of the question, and proceeded to childishly rant about it.

“If you researched this conspiracy years ago, with lackluster results, what about it was “interesting” enough to bring it up in this thread so many years later?”

The operative words of the question that you’re avoiding like the plague are WHAT ABOUT IT WAS INTERESTING.

This has been repeated ad nauseam and in every post since the original question was asked.

Now, since you’ve pissed and moaned like a bi*ch every time you were asked, I could care less to hear about what you found interesting about the theory (not like you’d answer it anyway).

You brought the conspiracy up in this thread did you not?
I didn't bring it up. Another poster did. I was providing context on the theory for posters who were already discussing it on page 1.

Stopped reading there. Take the L, and think twice before you try to slap-box with the Last Don in a thread. You're out of your league son. I don't have time for you to misunderstood more of the basic English replies I'm sending you.

Have a good one bro...
BX gon BX

Posters who brought the conspiracy up before me:

QUOTE=HaterVision;51691469]Did you know the 3 riches people in the world was on the Titanic?

They were against the Federal Reserve.

I don't believe the Titanic sunk on accident.

And I think JP Morgan got the word at the last minute not to take the cruise.[/QUOTE]

Drakehotel said
Andrew Carnegie and John D Rockefeller were on the titanic? You don’t say

5 days ago '10        #110
kamianisan 
space
space
Props total: 815 815  Slaps total: 35 35
 The Gary Group said
Wow! Mind blowing. So what happened to the Titanic? I mean where is it located?
Long story short- They were switched to commit insurance fraud and sh*t didn't go as planned. There is also a tie-in with the creation of the Federal Reserve. It sounds outlandish at first read, but if you do even a little bit of research, you see that everything just makes too much sense.

+1   

5 days ago '13        #111
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 TheLastNonEarth said

Nope. Use your common sense and employ some reading comprehension skills. That way you can determine when someone is simply explaining a conspiracy theory instead of debating it's accuracy.

TheLastNonEarth said
I didn't bring it up. Another poster did. I was providing context on the theory for posters who were already discussing it on page 1.

Stopped reading there. Take the L, and think twice before you try to slap-box with the Last Don in a thread. You're out of your league son. I don't have time for you to misunderstood more of the basic English replies I'm sending you.

Have a good one bro...
BX gon BX

Posters who brought the conspiracy up before me:

[EGG]QUOTE=HaterVision;51691469]Did you know the 3 riches people in the world was on the Titanic?

They were against the Federal Reserve.

I don't believe the Titanic sunk on accident.

And I think JP Morgan got the word at the last minute not to take the cruise.
No one said you were THE ONLY or THE FIRST to bring it up, only that you brought it up. You can’t be this dense.

How convenient that you “stopped reading” when you realized your smart dumbass actually did say that you found the conspiracy interesting.

READ IT SLOWLY and hold your distinguished L

“Agreed. That's why I simply find it 'interesting' as I stated. When I researched the conspiracy years ago, I couldn't find any evidence that those particular men were even against the federal reserve.”

You just spent an inordinate amount of time arguing about points that were moot or arguments never made. All the while, oddly dodging the simple question of what you found interesting about the conspiracy.

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 01-13-2020 at 04:42 PM..

5 days ago '17        #112
TheLastNonEarth 
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
No one said you were THE ONLY or THE FIRST to bring it up, only that you brought it up. You can’t be this dense.

How convenient that you “stopped reading” when you realized your smart dumbass actually did say that you found the conspiracy interesting.

READ IT SLOWLY and hold your distinguished L

“Agreed. That's why I simply find it 'interesting' as I stated. When I researched the conspiracy years ago, I couldn't find any evidence that those particular men were even against the federal reserve.”

You just spent an inordinate amount of time arguing about points that were moot or arguments never made. All the while, oddly dodging the simple question of what you found interesting about the conspiracy.
I'm not reading anymore of it bro.

I have a few fans on BX and apparently you're one of em. This is the last time you get even one reply from the gawd. You're coming off desperate now.

Get outside and get some fresh air.

4 days ago '13        #113
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 TheLastNonEarth said
I'm not reading anymore of it bro.

I have a few fans on BX and apparently you're one of em. This is the last time you get even one reply from the gawd. You're coming off desperate now.

Get outside and get some fresh air.
Oh I bet you’re not reading your quoted and highlighted L anymore. Now that’s INTERESTING

4 days ago '10        #114
deadlift 
space
space
Props total: 13334 13 K  Slaps total: 2192 2 K
“1898”......”1912”

4 days ago '05        #115
tokinjohn 
space
space
Props total: 97377 97 K  Slaps total: 12663 12 K
 The Bully said
The ghosts of slaves who drowned in the Atlantic Ocean sank the Titanic.
Better than making Hurricanes

4 days ago '15        #116
Amadu 
space
space
space
Props total: 3184 3 K  Slaps total: 1139 1 K
 HaterVision said
And you Goofy enough to believe what Wikipedia put out as anything truthful.
U are a doofus

4 days ago '19        #117
HaterVision  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 3238 3 K  Slaps total: 991 991
 Amadu said
U are a doofus
So is your mama n*gga!

4 days ago '19        #118
HotBoyKee 
space
space
space
Props total: 1503 1 K  Slaps total: 114 114
wait a tick.....i thought the rich motherfu*kers got off the boat first? HOW THE fu*k DID 3 OF THE RICHEST MEN IN THE WORLD DIE? THERE WERE LITERALLY POOR PPL WHO SURVIVED..UNLESS n*ggaS DROVE THAT BOAT RIGHT INTO THEIR ROOM OR SOME SHT THATS A TUFF ONE TO BUY BUDD

SMELLS LIKE GOOD OLD BULLLsh*t

4 days ago '18        #119
Proffesor X 
space
space
Props total: 26987 26 K  Slaps total: 5815 5 K
 DATKIDD121 said
Is there ANYTHING u cats dont have a conspiracy for?

Its always some spooky sh*t relating to rich people

White people are fu*ked up...not our fault really.....

4 days ago '18        #120
Proffesor X 
space
space
 HotBoyKee said
wait a tick.....i thought the rich motherfu*kers got off the boat first? HOW THE fu*k DID 3 OF THE RICHEST MEN IN THE WORLD DIE? THERE WERE LITERALLY POOR PPL WHO SURVIVED..UNLESS n*ggaS DROVE THAT BOAT RIGHT INTO THEIR ROOM OR SOME SHT THATS A TUFF ONE TO BUY BUDD

SMELLS LIKE GOOD OLD BULLLsh*t
If the boat was sunk on purpose...odds are those three didnt die by drowning...
+1   

4 days ago '19        #121
HotBoyKee 
space
space
space
Props total: 1503 1 K  Slaps total: 114 114
 proffesor x said
if the boat was sunk on purpose...odds are those three didnt die by drowning...
u right i wouldve drown those n*ggas

4 days ago '15        #122
Amadu 
space
space
space
 HaterVision said
So is your mama n*gga!
Great response hater
+1   

4 days ago '19        #123
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 11278 11 K  Slaps total: 3113 3 K
 Junior G said
Titantic 2 is setting sail in 2022...which one of yall tryin to go aboard it
Nope.
Sure, it would be okay if it only set sail in the Caribbean and Mexico.
But white people being white people, they'll sail that bih between England and the US and just aim for floating icebergs on purpose.

2 days ago '15        #124
Amadu 
space
space
space
 Proffesor X said
White people are fu*ked up...not our fault really.....
@ reported racism, ima just start straight snitching on u weird mofos. Professor x fake as black panther f*g**t

2 days ago '18        #125
Proffesor X 
space
space
 Amadu said
@ reported racism, ima just start straight snitching on u weird mofos. Professor x fake as black panther f*g**t

Soooooooo you can call me a black panther f*g**t.........but I can't say white people are fu*ked up........

The irony of this sh*t is fu*king amazing............but hey thank's for proving my point sh*thead

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+271online now  34
Just left Bad Boys 4 Life.....
171 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+85online now  30
Image(s) inside Eminem -Music To Be Murdered By (Official Discussion THREAD)
933 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+28online now  26
Video inside Kodak Black Goes On Instagram and Announces That The C.Os are plotting ..
129 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside Jan 17 - Too Many Americans Will Never Be Able to Retire
77 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy