Reasons why you shouldnt go to Church

most viewed right now
+16  59
1343 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '17        #301
nfamous 
space
space
space
Props total: 1255 1 K  Slaps total: 386 386
Creflo $$ a*s negros. Preaching a good game but deep down want that guape

2 weeks ago '06        #302
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 14787 14 K  Slaps total: 1505 1 K
 Bravo Golf said
But I can name so-called Christians and preachers who have way worse vices than that, but they walk around quoting scriptures and speaking in tongues on Sundays, so I guess it makes everything else they do acceptable.
Just because someone calls themself a Christian doesn't make it so. Every dude in the street calls themself hard and a thug does that mean they are?

Some people who are truly real Christians don't even adhere to any denomination and don't even know they are Christians until later on in life. That's a gem for you.

2 weeks ago '19        #303
Realtyme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 280 280  Slaps total: 828 828
fu*k religion
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #304
blessings  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x81 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 18556 18 K  Slaps total: 20287 20 K
 Realtyme said
fu*k religion
facts
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #305
potorico1 
space
space
Props total: 8402 8 K  Slaps total: 859 859
 Bravo Golf said

As an educator, one whose job it is to inspire the next generation,

What subject?

2 weeks ago '12        #306
Bravo Golf 
space
space
space
Props total: 7777 7 K  Slaps total: 599 599
 potorico1 said

What subject?
I primarily taught algebra and pre-algebra, but I'm certified in language arts as well.

But now I'm a dean working towards my principal license. I'm in grad school for that now.

2 weeks ago '06        #307
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 14787 14 K  Slaps total: 1505 1 K
I think the main focus I get from the Bible is the insanity the world creates. Yea it talks about slavery but it talks about how to deal with it. We are supposed to be focused on the things above and you see with the oppressors view they have a preemptive approach.

Imagine tormenting a race so bad that you fear retaliation to the point you preemptively institute policies and politics to keep them down from uprising.

Even k*ll them on some "before they k*ll me" sh*t, even if they were just minding their business and avoiding you.

The key is to realize you can't go anywhere on this earth or do anything to payback the wrongs that have been done - so sit back and let God ride it out.

So I don't understand how people think Christianity is for tap dancing negroes and put in our faces by the slave master.

Imagine the deception, giving people a book that can preserve their soul and keep a link to your ancestors and have them deny it. You are almost giving that race the rope to hang themselves by having them deny the antidote for the poison they themselves put into you.

Then they laugh at how stupid we are.

The same guys thinking they are the REAL millitant black men and reject things like Christianity and laugh at us "simpleton docile bruthas" who are actually f*ghting that spiritual f*ght the harder way. You need to upgrade your consciousness to avoid the traps. Not fall into the traps then retaliate and end up in prison or dead.

It's stupid when as a slave you are seeking freedom and other slaves are out to minimize you even though you wish their freedom also.

You are the house, tap dancing negros you just don't know it.

1 week ago '17        #308
Wavegawd 
space
space
Props total: 3140 3 K  Slaps total: 544 544
The body is the living temple. God didnt ordain no house..brick and morter built foundation.
Tithes is food offerings to the people. The church is a scam. Christianity is a scam. God is not a scam. The truth of the bible pertaining to negros is not a scam.
+2   

5 days ago '13        #309
vcof2005 
space
space
Props total: 2071 2 K  Slaps total: 316 316
No cap, why dudes who makes these never make a post about why people go to mosque or even more, synagog?

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+30online now  40
Lil Durk's Artist OTF DEDE Gets Violated on Cam!
344 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+37online now  25
Video inside Martin Was Definitely Fxcking
62 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+29online now  20
Video inside Banking while black