Beautiful Women in Cartagena Columbia

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+29  69
50 comments @movies

section  x2   |  1 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 days ago '17        #151
fallinginpie 
space
space
space
Props total: 3400 3 K  Slaps total: 804 804
 ArtsofAnArtist1 said
Already did...a1 females freaky freaky but I like fase dos more it’s a chill vibe, la isla females be wanting propina for no dancing....pull up like “propina por bailar” some 10 sec shake and want bread lol fuxk that
Whats the cost of a 3 day hunt (food and stay included)?

5 days ago '07        #152
LateModelSedan 
space
space
Props total: 9087 9 K  Slaps total: 2176 2 K
 Mr_Plenty said
Shot in high quality as well.
They make good videos, with great realistic tips.

yeah, jubril gets it in and it doesnt hurt that he travels with rene daniella either. the passport heavy channel is def a worthwhile subbscription.

+1   

5 days ago '07        #153
*-InfiniMatic-* 
space
space
Props total: 6882 6 K  Slaps total: 1426 1 K
 Badnewz100 said
Yea took that got me motivated, and him talking sh*t to me about getting on it Got my Spanish game up and its like opening up a new world now
I swear! I stay in LA/East Valley and it ain't nothing but Spanish-only speaking women out here. bi*ches I used to have to pass up because I didn't know a lick of Spanish is what made me get on Duolingo and download iTranslate. Ever since I did that, I don't let no foreigner out my sight if she bad enough. It actually intrigues them because you a guy willing to learn her language just to talk to her. And they tired of getting hollered at by they own kind and be wanting to try something new.

Sometimes they might get uncomfortable cuz it's "new game" they ain't never witnessed before. But I can make anybody laugh in any language so that breaks the ice. And I try to actually fu*k up because it don't make you seem like "a pro" at this. Latina bi*ches love teaching Spanish and like when you actually trying
+2   

5 days ago '06        #154
Badnewz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 23550 23 K  Slaps total: 591 591
 *-InfiniMatic-* said
I swear! I stay in LA/East Valley and it ain't nothing but Spanish-only speaking women out here. bi*ches I used to have to pass up because I didn't know a lick of Spanish is what made me get on Duolingo and download iTranslate. Ever since I did that, I don't let no foreigner out my sight if she bad enough. It actually intrigues them because you a guy willing to learn her language just to talk to her. And they tired of getting hollered at by they own kind and be wanting to try something new.

Sometimes they might get uncomfortable cuz it's "new game" they ain't never witnessed before. But I can make anybody laugh in any language so that breaks the ice. And I try to actually fu*k up because it don't make you seem like "a pro" at this. Latina bi*ches love teaching Spanish and like when you actually trying
Yea I stay in Daygo (San Diego) so i know what it is. Hell the mamis over here be on that wave too especially the ones from TJ. Just that lil effort goes a long way and the fact you are trying. n*ggas be wanting in on these Latinas (the non-Americanized ones) and don't wanna put in the work. That's what boy drilled into my head, he didn't make it easy for me neither he kept getting at me whenever we traveled to a latin country with that "this could be you look" until I finally got on my sh*t.
+1   

5 days ago '07        #155
*-InfiniMatic-* 
space
space
 Badnewz100 said
Yea I stay in Daygo (San Diego) so i know what it is. Hell the mamis over here be on that wave too especially the ones from TJ. Just that lil effort goes a long way and the fact you are trying. n*ggas be wanting in on these Latinas (the non-Americanized ones) and don't wanna put in the work. That's what boy drilled into my head, he didn't make it easy for me neither he kept getting at me whenever we traveled to a latin country with that "this could be you look" until I finally got on my sh*t.
Oh hell yeah you know what I'm talking about then! Lol I stayed in Daygo for 4 years and still go down there every now and then. And yep! You losing big time if you don't atleast try to learn. All they wanna see is effort and you good. My homeboy put me on to TJ too lol. We call it 'Candyland' but for men lol.
+1   

5 days ago '06        #156
Badnewz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 23550 23 K  Slaps total: 591 591
 *-InfiniMatic-* said
Oh hell yeah you know what I'm talking about then! Lol I stayed in Daygo for 4 years and still go down there every now and then. And yep! You losing big time if you don't atleast try to learn. All they wanna see is effort and you good. My homeboy put me on to TJ too lol. We call it 'Candyland' but for men lol.
That's funny cuz I call it Candyland I and I didn't even know that
+1   

5 days ago '07        #157
*-InfiniMatic-* 
space
space
 Badnewz100 said
That's funny cuz I call it Candyland I and I didn't even know that
Ptaaaaah!! Lmao! Hell Yeah! If you know you know!

+1   

5 days ago '14        #158
ArtsofAnArtist1 
space
space
Props total: 3939 3 K  Slaps total: 203 203
 fallinginpie said
Whats the cost of a 3 day hunt (food and stay included)?
Depends what you wanna do...you can’t stay in a nice hotel $30 a night..5-8mins from the party park..parque lleres,....many bars and restaurants in the surrounding area all in walking distance, safe place, many people....

Food if you eat cheap many meals less than $10US......this place in provenza called criminal taqueria is crack the chicken tacos are $1.25US..5600 pesos....taste good asf I binged on them for about 4 days lol.....cooks my own food sometimes....but yeah food is cheap

The cheese/chicken/broccoli crepe from crepes and waffles by the museum of modern art was about $8US

The burrito and fries with th coconut lemonade was about $5 US
+4   

5 days ago '14        #159
ArtsofAnArtist1 
space
space
 LateModelSedan said
yeah, jubril gets it in and it doesnt hurt that he travels with rene daniella either. the passport heavy channel is def a worthwhile subbscription.

Being here in person his vid ain’t help me at all lol......I’m disappointed they ain’t show the big scale clubs on the street over from lleres Park big social night life where almost no working girls and you can bag for free, clubs and bars that play hip hop music, underground pool with plastic balls ppl get lit and jump in or just chill with friends...too too bae with a pool, after hours party spots...everything is close asf.....
+1   

5 days ago '14        #160
ArtsofAnArtist1 
space
space
 CrackInTheFlesh said
I like Medellin better... I was just out there for 4 months.. had an apartment in Medellin... in Provenza.. nice area... yams everywhere... I seen cats get took for simple sh*t like showing off their shine or just walking around and talking on your phone... Lil muhfukkaz ran up and snatched they sh*t... it was just a snatch and grab... I got ppls that live there and honestly as long as you don’t do any attention seeking isssh you’ll be fine... most of the bad hoz come from Bello... hoodrat hoz but bad... just like anywhere... I speak no Spanish but I was able to get by... I was there from Sep-Dec last year... I’ll be going back again in May for another 4 months.
I might be back in May after my semester over God willing....ima hit you if you down to link..

Idk ppl be scared to venture out..I felt more safe in the barrios and streets of Colombia than Jersey Fr Fr Lol....

5 days ago '16        #161
JustVibe 
space
space
space
Props total: 11900 11 K  Slaps total: 757 757
 fallinginpie said
me and my boys going soon, what should I expect? Im young and black
You’re gonna have fun homie , but tinder plus & let it cook there for a week or so . Gotta know how to tell prostitutes apart tho ! They’ll match with you and never mention it . Go out to the city center , bar hop & you’ll meet locals and fellow travelers . I had a French chick in boca grande that let me stay with her & I was clapping them cheeks every night .
+2   

14 hrs ago '09        #162
Heartless Peezy 
space
space
Props total: 567 567  Slaps total: 32 32
In Cartagena rn and it’s fu*king lit! A lot of culture, a lot of beautiful women and a lot of vices if you’re into that sort of thing. Really having a good time, I might even extend my stay.
+2   

12 hrs ago '16        #163
Lolz 
space
space
space
Props total: 213 213  Slaps total: 36 36
 CrackInTheFlesh said
I like Medellin better... I was just out there for 4 months.. had an apartment in Medellin... in Provenza.. nice area... yams everywhere... I seen cats get took for simple sh*t like showing off their shine or just walking around and talking on your phone... Lil muhfukkaz ran up and snatched they sh*t... it was just a snatch and grab... I got ppls that live there and honestly as long as you don’t do any attention seeking isssh you’ll be fine... most of the bad hoz come from Bello... hoodrat hoz but bad... just like anywhere... I speak no Spanish but I was able to get by... I was there from Sep-Dec last year... I’ll be going back
again in May for another 4 months.
So bello is where I’m headed ... fine hood rat hoes, and I speak a little Spanish ... good looking out bro

Top 10 most propped recently  8 hrs ago '04        #164
skillahmang 
space
space
Props total: 27975 27 K  Slaps total: 6515 6 K
Colombia*

7 hrs ago '14        #165
ArtsofAnArtist1 
space
space

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+272online now  32
Just left Bad Boys 4 Life.....
173 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+85online now  26
Image(s) inside Eminem -Music To Be Murdered By (Official Discussion THREAD)
939 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside Jan 17 - Too Many Americans Will Never Be Able to Retire
79 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+28online now  18
Video inside Kodak Black Goes On Instagram and Announces That The C.Os are plotting ..
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy