Huracán EVO and Amazon Alexa

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
238 comments @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

2 weeks ago '06        #1
414 page views
6 comments

realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 73633 73 K  Slaps total: 3994 3 K
Huracán EVO and Amazon Alexa

+2   

best
worst
6 comments

2 weeks ago '14        #2
titans7 
space
space
Props total: 33870 33 K  Slaps total: 5919 5 K
That was really cool these rich people have the best toys but the commercial has some unintentional comedy to it like Why does the mans voice sound more like robot than Alexa's voice does? Sounds like he swallowed computer or he was the murderer on the phone in the Scream movies.
Also asking for a romantic restaurant and then asking for navigation to the restaurant but there is no woman in the car and we know he isn't stopping to pick her up because he would have told Alexa to navigate from her house or job to the restaurant. We know you are going to the strip club to eat at the buffet like everybody else you don't have to pretend to have a date to impress us man.
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #3
DJ Maximum|M 
space
space
Props total: 33556 33 K  Slaps total: 2565 2 K
rather have google a*sistant than alexa
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #4
Panem 
space
space
space
Props total: 374 374  Slaps total: 83 83
 titans7 said
That was really cool these rich people have the best toys but the commercial has some unintentional comedy to it like Why does the mans voice sound more like robot than Alexa's voice does? Sounds like he swallowed computer or he was the murderer on the phone in the Scream movies.
Also asking for a romantic restaurant and then asking for navigation to the restaurant but there is no woman in the car and we know he isn't stopping to pick her up because he would have told Alexa to navigate from her house or job to the restaurant. We know you are going to the strip club to eat at the buffet like everybody else you don't have to pretend to have a date to impress us man.
Man even lambo is taken over by the all inclusive mob.. Putting a woman in would be blasphemous. Alexa supplies the e-strogen.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #5
xbossxplayax 
space
space
Props total: 6342 6 K  Slaps total: 1531 1 K
i sometimes start the navi to the new spot as i leave the garage and just ignore it while i first drive to the place that i know (e.g. to pick up my date) then begin to follow the navi once the business is done at that interim stop

i think this voice command is an interim step. i want something implanted so that i can command with my thoughts. talking is imo not a giant leap from using the hands
+1   

2 days ago '04        #6
Duntaz 
space
space
Props total: 18716 18 K  Slaps total: 1178 1 K
 DJ Maximum said
rather have google a*sistant than alexa

Google is better but i just prefer to say "Alexa" than "hey google" just soinds more natural ssying a name. So I'm just building up my lil amazon echo system as it develops. It's making my prime worth it. lol

2 days ago '04        #7
Duntaz 
space
space
Props total: 18716 18 K  Slaps total: 1178 1 K
 titans7 said
Ole morpheus talking to the matrix head a*s n*gga sound like a cyborg talking to Cerebro trying to steal Alexa shine.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-47online now  29
REAL OR FAKE NEWS? Woman in OTF Dede's cam video killed!
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+66online now  10
Image(s) inside Somebody Need To Pump The Brakes On These Griselda Niggas
168 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Big Gipp of Goodie Mob said he saw Shaq, Bone Thugs got robbed in L.A.
19 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+58online now  9
Video inside God, they don’t make reality TV shows like they used to. If Twitter was..
107 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy