repo'ed car doesn't match home

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
238 comments @movies
most viewed right now
-19  31
137 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 weeks ago '18        #51
Blaffy 
space
space
space
Props total: 67503 67 K  Slaps total: 6262 6 K

+2   

4 weeks ago '05        #52
projectd06 
space
space
Props total: 16814 16 K  Slaps total: 4717 4 K
Well he bought someone a Benz for the low

4 weeks ago '04        #53
Hardkore 
space
space
Props total: 5828 5 K  Slaps total: 542 542
 Naga Sadow said
You can pick up a 2011 S550 for under$15k.

those repair bills gonna suck.

+3   

4 weeks ago '16        #54
rootbeer 
space
space
space
Props total: 126 126  Slaps total: 11 11
 Sub Crazy said
Yep I buy old Acuraís and Maximaís knowing they are worth absolute jack sh*t. However, I can get a backup camera, leather seats, bluetooth and a push start for less than 10k.

bi*ches still love it and think Iím doing ok for myself. Theyíre called bells and whistles for a reason.

Pushing a button to start your car makes them motherfu*kin panties moist. It doesnít matter if itís a Nissan or a Bentley.
This is so true. I just bought an Acura Mdx for the low low fully loaded cash. No payments besides insurance. My second Mdx I've owned.
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #55
Lazy 
space
space
space
Props total: 11933 11 K  Slaps total: 1427 1 K
 "SS" said
That sh*t don't work, they have a thing called a skip trace that will report everyone you have everyone you have ever been a*sociated with and they will randomly stalk their houses until they find your sh*t. They also have cars with tag readers that just drive around parking lots all day, like malls and walmarts and sh*t and if it gets a hit the truck is on the way in minutes. Repos are big business now and they incorporate alot of technology, you can run, but they will eventually find it. One of their old school tricks is to catch you slippin at a family members house on a holiday
Enforcers of class warfare don't play at all

4 weeks ago '04        #56
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
Props total: 537 537  Slaps total: 36 36
All top of the line German cars like the s550+, 750, A8 depreciate like a mofo and the cost of repairs are insane.
I still don’t understand why people buy them new.
I don’t buy new at all, its a waste of money.
But I also don’t buy any car older than 5 years with mileage over 25k.
+3   

4 weeks ago '04        #57
smurfdoran 
space
space
space
Props total: 774 774  Slaps total: 60 60
 Naga Sadow said
You can pick up a 2011 S550 for under$15k.

With a lot of problems and high Milage and no warranty.

4 weeks ago '19        #58
maranello550 
space
space
space
Props total: 307 307  Slaps total: 37 37
 Hardkore said
those repair bills gonna suck.

big body benz with 100k plus mileage.That new air suspension bill will be six months worth of rent
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #59
JayR04 
space
space
Props total: 10194 10 K  Slaps total: 552 552
 Mr_Plenty said
All top of the line German cars like the s550+, 750, A8 depreciate like a mofo and the cost of repairs are insane.
I still donít understand why people buy them new.
I donít buy new at all, its a waste of money.
But I also donít buy any car older than 5 years with mileage over 25k.
It's beneficial to buy new or maybe a year old cuz it's still on warranty.

4 weeks ago '04        #60
Hardkore 
space
space
Props total: 5828 5 K  Slaps total: 542 542
 maranello550 said
big body benz with 100k plus mileage.That new air suspension bill will be six months worth of rent
yup. not even worth it.

i stay in my lane with my 2010 V6 mustang convertible [i understand... it's not a V8. :( ]

that is why i will have it paid off sometime in 2020 (had it since spring 2016).

i will either keep it or get a newer GT mustang.

i have spent probably 5-6k in repairs on it.

i had to drop 3k in one month to get all of the electric wiring replaced within the car because of a mechanic's negligence.

i live and i learn.
+1   

4 weeks ago '06        #61
Celsius 
space
space
Props total: 3482 3 K  Slaps total: 919 919
True story:

I was friends with a dude in college that had a truck that he hid in the backyard at the frat house we partied at and he had n*ggas block him in so nobody could repo it.

We go to Taco Bell one time and I remember him spilling some soda in his console area and there was a splash that got in the carpet

I saw it everytime I was in the truck

One day, this n*gga leaves in the truck and comes back in another car. I think nothing of it because it’s not my business really, I just kicked it there because of this lame a*s n*gga I hung with at the time.

He parks that car across the street and comes in with this girl. She stays for a while, then they both leave.

He pops back up maybe 3 days later.

Same kind of truck. But it’s white now.

I thought it was weird, but it even had different tires and was cleaner.

I figured he somehow got a new one.

5-6 days later, I see him out and about with that girl again

I ask him whatever happened to the old truck.

He points outside at the white one and says “it’s right there.”

I look in the window and right there on the carpet is the soda splash.

This n*gga went and paid to have the whole truck sprayed, changed the VIN and even the license plate was the girl’s plates.

Maybe two years later, he gets married and moved to Texas and finally leaves the truck in a parking lot while he was at work and they took it. They had been looking for this sh*t for almost 7 years, fam. I still think his paint job extended his ownership for 4 more years.

Last edited by Celsius; 12-24-2019 at 11:18 PM..
+3   

4 weeks ago '19        #62
Dolph 
space
space
space
Props total: 166 166  Slaps total: 16 16
Just another prime example of trying to live above your means.

4 weeks ago '04        #63
JayR04 
space
space
Props total: 10194 10 K  Slaps total: 552 552
 Celsius said
True story:

I was friends with a dude in college that had a truck that he hid in the backyard at the frat house we partied at and he had n*ggas block him in so nobody could repo it.

We go to Taco Bell one time and I remember him spilling some soda in his console area and there was a splash that got in the carpet

I saw it everytime I was in the truck

One day, this n*gga leaves in the truck and comes back in another car. I think nothing of it because itís not my business really, I just kicked it there because of this lame a*s n*gga I hung with at the time.

He parks that car across the street and comes in with this girl. She stays for a while, then they both leave.

He pops back up maybe 3 days later.

Same kind of truck. But itís white now.

I thought it was weird, but it even had different tires and was cleaner.

I figured he somehow got a new one.

5-6 days later, I see him out and about with that girl again

I ask him whatever happened to the old truck.

He points outside at the white one and says ďitís right there.Ē

I look in the window and right there on the carpet is the soda splash.

This n*gga went and paid to have the whole truck sprayed, changed the VIN and even the license plate was the girlís plates.

Maybe two years later, he gets married and moved to Texas and finally leaves the truck in a parking lot while he was at work and they took it. They had been looking for this sh*t for almost 7 years, fam. I still think his paint job extended his ownership for 4 more years.
Lol. F these banks

4 weeks ago '11        #64
QuietPack 
space
space
space
Props total: 1180 1 K  Slaps total: 215 215
I replied before, seen masarati in apartments that cost no more then 1200 a month, also seen an old Bentley .

*If you cars up for repo, try to cover your license plate,( they go around scanning tags) that is how your car gets found

4 weeks ago '19        #65
jordanair45 
space
space
Props total: 2961 2 K  Slaps total: 712 712
Man, I had a C55 AMG and it was one of the most "reliable" Mercedes of the time.

I work on my own cars, and never again. $500 DIY brake job, $100 for fluids, $70 oil change, $180 just for the spark plugs...nah son. Bulbs always burning out. I can see why they get a bad rep. No sh*t, I have my own scanner, and usually it would throw a fault, and the fault was complete BS. I would clear it and problem would be fixed. I swear that software throws faults just so people can get jacked at the dealership.

That's why I went electric.

Miss that car though.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-47online now  29
REAL OR FAKE NEWS? Woman in OTF Dede's cam video killed!
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+66online now  12
Image(s) inside Somebody Need To Pump The Brakes On These Griselda Niggas
168 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Big Gipp of Goodie Mob said he saw Shaq, Bone Thugs got robbed in L.A.
20 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+58online now  10
Video inside God, they donít make reality TV shows like they used to. If Twitter was..
107 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy