Official True Blood Season 6 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #341
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,477 | Props total: 6064 6064
 matelyan said:
I'm thinking that since he was on fire, he melted deep enough into the snow to be out of the direct sunlight.

Because Pam wasn't gonna be able to save him. Her fairy day-walking abilities were gone just like his.
me and my wife said the same sh*t last night
 4 years ago '04        #342
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
should of ended the episode with Eric's scene,would of been a way better ending than the infected Vamps showing up to the barbecue...
 4 years ago '04        #343
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,642 | Props total: 1096 1096
 cheguevara said:
erics death

jessica all of a sudden in love with that new guy, despite being head over hills in love with jason 3 episodes ago.

this show is all over the place.
This right there had me like fu*k this show
 08-19-2013, 11:48 PM         #344
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
The new show runner said "Fu*k Alan Ball's story lines. It's my time now!"

Then he proceeded to completely sh*t on everything he built (Hi Warlow!), and then skipped six months...

Now it's a whole new True Blood where there's Vampire Zombies, Sam the total recluse is Mayor, Terry is dead and Arlene is lady moneybags, Sookie and Alcide are in a relationship, Bill suddenly loves Sookie again after she tried to k!ll him, Vampire and Humans are blood buddies, Bill is a best selling author even while openly admitting to ripping a publicly elected officials head off, Eric and Pam are written off the show and replaced with Willa/Tara while four new characters we could give a fu*k about are introduced...

And yes... I'll still be watching

damn you broke it down!
 08-20-2013, 12:22 AM         #345
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:

Then he proceeded to completely sh*t on everything he built (Hi Warlow!), and then skipped six months...

Now it's a whole new True Blood where there's Vampire Zombies, Sam the total recluse is Mayor, Terry is dead and Arlene is lady moneybags, Sookie and Alcide are in a relationship, Bill suddenly loves Sookie again after she tried to k!ll him, Vampire and Humans are blood buddies, Bill is a best selling author even while openly admitting to ripping a publicly elected officials head off, Eric and Pam are written off the show and replaced with Willa/Tara while four new characters we could give a fu*k about are introduced...

finale was trash by the way
 08-20-2013, 03:49 AM         #346
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There is pretty much 0% chance that Eric is dead

Uh, the second half of the episode was a lot more interesting.

Looks like the plot of this is essentially heading in a very similar direction to that of Blade 2

[video - click to view]

Although I don't entirely understand why the Vampires are alive with the virus when it originally k!lled Eric's sister and the others that followed. Unless they've someone built a tolerance to it or certain Vampires are simply immune to the lethal effects of it but have other symptoms instead?
 4 years ago '04        #347
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 454 454
 JeeQ said:

REAL TALK!!!!!!! BWAHAHA!!
 4 years ago '04        #348
Romello 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 194 194
 DOOMage said:
There is pretty much 0% chance that Eric is dead

Uh, the second half of the episode was a lot more interesting.

Looks like the plot of this is essentially heading in a very similar direction to that of Blade 2

Although I don't entirely understand why the Vampires are alive with the virus when it originally k!lled Eric's sister and the others that followed. Unless they've someone built a tolerance to it or certain Vampires are simply immune to the lethal effects of it but have other symptoms instead?
I thought it would just simply k!ll them from what they gave Nora... But she got a straight dosage what they gave the other vamps and what got sent out with the True Blood shipments was meant for consumption rather than straight injection.

How they explained it was that the Hep V in the True Blood mutated the ones who drank it so i guess it made them Mindless while it kept all there vampire abilities intact yet it did weaken them so that they are not as strong as regular vampires. Still with that being said i'm guessing if another vamp is bit by an affected Vampire it will be turned or if they feed off a Human who carries Hep V (Possibly Tara Via Lettie Mae)

They are headed the Zombie route because that's the popular thing to do (The Walking Dead) how this will work out in a entire season who knows but i feel compound to watch... sadly i feel i have to. But it seems like it will be predictable next season more so than this season.
 4 years ago '11        #349
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,300 | Props total: 1697 1697
ill admit the finale was all over the place but im still gona watch next season lol

Warlow was such a bust they really didnt know what to do with him after they revealed who he was so they tied him to a tree for the rest of the season and then the sudden personality change topped it all

no way they give Eric such a crap a.ss death scene

and i hope Violet stays for a while she look good

and Willa was looking good to during that cookout at the end never thought so before

Last edited by ricengravy; 08-20-2013 at 06:30 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago