Dec 15 - Westboro Baptist Church To Picket Sandy Hook Elementary, Praise God For Shooting

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
fu*k supersoakers... if I lived in the CT area that this was happening, I'd round up a couple people and stand right outside where they planned on doing their sh*t. We would have signs that said, "If you plan on doing something stupid. Don't." and as soon as those somebi*ches walked up with their signs they would catch a beat down.

The cops would come. Take us to jail and then let us go that night because they actually agreed with what we did.

I'd become like a fu*king superhero because I'd be out there every time they planned on picketing. They'd eventually get the message.
 5 years ago '05        #82
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Optimus Crime said:
I like these Anonymous fellars when they aren't fu*king with my Xbox.
 5 years ago '06        #83
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Cowboys All Day said:
To counter your point, the WBC has not k!lled one person, so arguably, their own fu*ked up spin on religion is the most peaceful .

They can be silenced, it's been done before when TAMU students built a big a.ss human barricade to keep them away. I hope something like that happens for these parents, seriously. The type of rage they will cause is dangerous.

Funny though, I remember a discussion me and this chick had a while back. We were both high as fu*k just chillin and she said somethin like "What if the WBC doesn't believe any of their own sh*t, what if they are doing all this to create a surge in support of homos3xual rights and support of soldiers" and she continued on some sh*t like "What if on his death bed, the leader made a statement saying some sh*t like "All we wanted to do was unite you, we trotted around with signs of hate to bring you closer together, it was the only way we could make you see how close you can really become when you all face a common enemy."

I was like , it sounds very ridiculous now but hearing that sh*t after smokin so much it was a huge mindfu*k lol.
 5 years ago '08        #84
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
being a religious man is not the same as having a belief

we love to group ppl in the same category a lot here. makes it easier to make ur point but it doesnt make that point anymore valid
 5 years ago '08        #85
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,063 | Props total: 4850 4850
 Cowboys All Day said:
To counter your point, the WBC has not k!lled one person, so arguably, their own fu*ked up spin on religion is the most peaceful .

They can be silenced, it's been done before when TAMU students built a big a.ss human barricade to keep them away. I hope something like that happens for these parents, seriously. The type of rage they will cause is dangerous.

Funny though, I remember a discussion me and this chick had a while back. We were both high as fu*k just chillin and she said somethin like "What if the WBC doesn't believe any of their own sh*t, what if they are doing all this to create a surge in support of homos3xual rights and support of soldiers" and she continued on some sh*t like "What if on his death bed, the leader made a statement saying some sh*t like "All we wanted to do was unite you, we trotted around with signs of hate to bring you closer together, it was the only way we could make you see how close you can really become when you all face a common enemy."

I was like , it sounds very ridiculous now but hearing that sh*t after smokin so much it was a huge mindfu*k lol.
Would be Top 5 biggest mind-blowing moments of all time.
 5 years ago '09        #86
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 kennboy1 said:
Notice the trumpet, when God sounds a trumpet it usually means its a warning. If you don't listen to the warning, THEN the evil comes. Like when the prophets warned Israel several times in the bible, and they didn't listen, then evil came upon them as judgement. Not every single evil incident is done by God or has God's agenda in it.

God and the devil are both real. When God said he creates evil and darkness when he makes peace and light, one meaning the contrast between both when one is made. For example: Where there is no LAW, there is no transgression. When he makes light, darkness is revealed, when makes peace, evil and chaos is revealed.

Not only that, but no one can judge God's actions, God is justified and good in everything he does. If he sends evil, or creates darkness, it's because YOU did something wrong.

Hopefully I won't get in a big religious argument, I just wanted to post this.
again, one cannot exist without the other this is factual all the way down to the atom. it's opposition, duality - all for balance. before there was a understanding of "good" and "evil" it JUSTwas. "god" cannot make opposite of "evil" to say they he does not have it in him or that it was/is anyone's fault. "good"/which is the same word "god" by dropping the "o" and "evil"/or what you call "devil" which is the same word "evil" by dropping the "d"..... is here because both are within the same boundaries before this creation of humans and societies etc.

according to you and i quote "If he sends evil, or creates darkness, it's because YOU did something wrong" .... according to the bible, there is NO light, it was darkness and "god" created light thereof...so where was he? "god" IN/WAS darkness...so it again existed beforehand in which he was himself IN/WAS darkness......now, i will address the "you did something wrong" part...according to the bible, for "god" to bring "evil"....the serpent tells "eve" that she will know "good" from "evil" and be as "gods" - now,if "evil" appears because a person does something (according to you) then why did the serpent tell them that they shall know "good" from and "evil" if it comes after a person "does something"?....that is because it already existed without a person performing the action of "evil" even with some personification (i.e gun). further more, how do you commit the act of "evil" without it existing beforehand? this goes further into people making choices...the choices we chose are based on "good" and "evil" and exists without action that "good" and "evil" exists.

also, you said and i quote "Not every single evil incident is done by God or has God's agenda in it." how can "god" biblically speaking create everything yet not have a agenda or have nothing to do with what happens YET created everything there is to know of creation? either, that is a contradiction or either "god" doesn't create everything. pick one!

see, it still confirms that "good" and "evil" (opposites) exists and it just is, nothing a human does can alter that in the physical because you NEED both...again, down from the atom there is opposition further more, if "god" of the bible created everything then he created his very opposite or "they" exist within the same polarities.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 12-17-2012 at 06:42 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #87
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
I hate these people. I know some of you hate Christians and what not (good for you, you're entitled to your own opinions), but man, as a Christian I'm so ashamed of these guys still operating. I don't want to be a.ssociated with these douchebags.
 5 years ago '07        #88
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
some crazy sh*t gonna go down if WBC do this
 5 years ago '04        #89
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,613 | Props total: 4064 4064
 FoShizzle8 said:
we dont need "religion control"we need more people that reconize the real religious people from the ones that may claim to be religious but in reality they arent

the real religious people arent the ones protesting at military funerals and funerals for elementary school kids
Thats exactly what im saying. Im not the most religious person but i dont think in any holy book it preaches hate. Anyone can basically call themselves a church and then they reap all of the benefits of it, if they start pushing all these bullsh*t agendas bye bye tax breaks strip them of calling themselves a "baptist church". People wanna fund the govt. tax the fu*k out of these bullsh*t churches.
 5 years ago '06        #90
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #91
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,491 | Props total: 14788 14788
Anonymous posted these f*ggots contact info, I mean literally every one of these idiots (their addresses, phone numbers, email, etc.) on facebook. Im not posting it but you can find it if you want to lol Im expecting awhole sh*t load of youtube pranks.
 5 years ago '06        #92
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,491 | Props total: 14788 14788
 Fameus said:
Thats exactly what im saying. Im not the most religious person but i dont think in any holy book it preaches hate. Anyone can basically call themselves a church and then they reap all of the benefits of it, if they start pushing all these bullsh*t agendas bye bye tax breaks strip them of calling themselves a "baptist church". People wanna fund the govt. tax the fu*k out of these bullsh*t churches.
Fred Phelps' whole belief system is that the Bible is a book of hate and God is a "hateful and vengeful God." Hes obviously a closeted homos3xual, thats the only way to explain his massive hatred for gays and people that support gays. He even thinks that if you dont support gays but dont really give a sh*t either way you're just as bad as a queer because you dont do anything about it. These people are a colt. You should watch Louie Theroux's documentaries where he actually stayed with them. They are nuts, any and everytime on of their kids starts thinking for themselves and questioning some of this crazy sh*t they kick them out and forbid them from seeing anyone in the family. They truly believe that every single person on this planet DESERVES to die a gruesome death except for those in the Phelps family because they're the only ones truly abiding by God's laws.

I know its fu*ked up to say but I can't wait to see all the protests when that old biggot fu*k Fred Phelps dies. The sh*t is gonna be unreal.
 5 years ago '12        #93
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 I'm The Dan said:
I like these Anonymous fellars when they aren't fu*king with my Xbox.
for real man, real v for vendetta story tellers. they always fu*k with the bad people. all day anonymous !!
 5 years ago '04        #94
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
 Bama Boy said:
Fred Phelps' whole belief system is that the Bible is a book of hate and God is a "hateful and vengeful God." Hes obviously a closeted homos3xual, thats the only way to explain his massive hatred for gays and people that support gays. He even thinks that if you dont support gays but dont really give a sh*t either way you're just as bad as a queer because you dont do anything about it. These people are a colt. You should watch Louie Theroux's documentaries where he actually stayed with them. They are nuts, any and everytime on of their kids starts thinking for themselves and questioning some of this crazy sh*t they kick them out and forbid them from seeing anyone in the family. They truly believe that every single person on this planet DESERVES to die a gruesome death except for those in the Phelps family because they're the only ones truly abiding by God's laws.

I know its fu*ked up to say but I can't wait to see all the protests when that old biggot fu*k Fred Phelps dies. The sh*t is gonna be unreal.
I think i actually did see a little bit of that but could not watch very much because i think its bad enough to have your own twisted belief but you have to be a special kind of piece of sh*t to teach hate to a child. We arent born racist or hateful we learn that sh*t.
 5 years ago '09        #95
space
space
space
 Fameus said:
(Luke 14:26) If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple.
 5 years ago '04        #96
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
(Luke 14:26) If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple.
 5 years ago '10        #97
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 archtect said:

Here goes this group thinking they are a holy people, if they want to destroy that church via the internet its fine but they dont give a fk about GODS WORD they are obviously scientologists

fu*k... and I made a thread about this for nothing....
 5 years ago '09        #98
space
space
space
 Fameus said:

Oh this one is allegorical and not literal? So, when do people get to chose which verses in the bible are just parables/allegorical or literal?

For certain things I find it funny that people would point out that some verses is literal and other verses they are parables/allegorical....

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 12-22-2012 at 12:20 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy