Week 3: ATL Falcons vs. TB Buccaneers Gameday Thread

most viewed right now
 107
Steph Kegels
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 94
Kevin Hart X-mad card
50 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 72
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #441
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 wjcorner said:
c'mon man this isn't college football. We're not picking up William Endenton off the track team to play cornerback. These are professional football players, everyone of them playing the game and learning the fundamentals for years. A coach shouldn't have to teach a professional football player how to wrap up...thats comedy. That's simply a mental lapse by a young player, and Owens ain't gonna be sh*t no matter where he goes. Why did Grimes grow in this system? Why does Curtis Loton know how to wrap up? Why isn't Moore letting every receiver get over his head, or dropping easy picks? That's bad players, not bad coaching.

And did you see our line play? They get easy pressure rushing 4 against our 5...of course we're going to NEED the no huddle to get going. That's the only way we keep them from pinning their ears back and keeping the line rotated. I'm telling you, this line sh*t has been a problem for years, our coaching staff had us playing above our talent level. Getting another coordinator isn't going to make Baker a franchise LT.
No this isn't college football. But don't act like missing tackles is something we were doing for 3 games.. this sh*t has been going on for YEARS. That is coaching. Constant missed a.ssignments, that is coaching. If you can't see that our scheme and inability to deviate from it on both sides of the ball is SERIOUSLY holding us back, then I don't know what to say
 6 years ago '06        #442
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
What a great thread. Who won yesterday?
 6 years ago '09        #443
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
Congrats mickey. you're 1-5

your next win will be in 2014
 6 years ago '11        #444
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 CutKidd21 said:
No this isn't college football. But don't act like missing tackles is something we were doing for 3 games.. this sh*t has been going on for YEARS. That is coaching. Constant missed a.ssignments, that is coaching. If you can't see that our scheme and inability to deviate from it on both sides of the ball is SERIOUSLY holding us back, then I don't know what to say
so why isn't Jamaal Anderson flaming on in Indy? Why didn't Chevis Jackson find a job somewhere else. Why did Dunta have his best year after his surgery with us? Curtis Lofton doesn't bounce off small runners, Babineaux doesn't bounce off small runners...Moore first get ate up in coverage like DeCoud. What you're doing is excusing the players from their own mistakes and limitations. Every player we get isn't going to be a world beater, or even good. All the cornerbacks who did bad in New England means Belicheck is a bad coach? n*ggas gave up 30 in 2 games so far, they need to fire the n*gga calling their plays? All them draft picks they stay cutting that don't pan out bruh...bad players are bad players, sometimes its scheme but in this situation, that's just bad play.

And I'm not excusing either...everybody on the team needs to do a better job. Mularkey needs to put his foot down and go back to the quick passing game, BVG needs to drop the 7 yard cushion on 3rd and 5. But our players need to play better also...it doesn't matter what coordinator draws up the plays if people aren't being held responsible.
 6 years ago '07        #445
YoungFresh2Def 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 5 5
 ImAMonster said:
Atl only putting up 17 against the bucs? You done bumped your damn head, son. we put up 35 against the EAGLES.

Falcons 31
Bucs 17

Talking about last week during this week...why to people always worry about yesterday and your about to get rocked today...
 6 years ago '09        #446
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 wjcorner said:
so why isn't Jamaal Anderson flaming on in Indy? Why didn't Chevis Jackson find a job somewhere else. Why did Dunta have his best year after his surgery with us? Curtis Lofton doesn't bounce off small runners, Babineaux doesn't bounce off small runners...Moore first get ate up in coverage like DeCoud. What you're doing is excusing the players from their own mistakes and limitations. Every player we get isn't going to be a world beater, or even good. All the cornerbacks who did bad in New England means Belicheck is a bad coach? n*ggas gave up 30 in 2 games so far, they need to fire the n*gga calling their plays? All them draft picks they stay cutting that don't pan out bruh...bad players are bad players, sometimes its scheme but in this situation, that's just bad play.

And I'm not excusing either...everybody on the team needs to do a better job. Mularkey needs to put his foot down and go back to the quick passing game, BVG needs to drop the 7 yard cushion on 3rd and 5. But our players need to play better also...it doesn't matter what coordinator draws up the plays if people aren't being held responsible.
I know the players deserve some of the blame but even with those guys you named, we have new players in there and the same problems we have always had. Even last year when we went 13-3 these problems I'm talking about were there. 2009, same thing. 2008 is an obvious pass

I feel you that the players should be blamed as well if it's a couple games here and there but after 3 years and we're still talking about the same problems, that's coaching.


Regardless we are stuck with what we have and nothing is going to change as the year goes along. Unfortunately for us, this won't be the last time we talk about this
 6 years ago '11        #447
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
True...well Smith said he's gonna lock at the gameplan and look at the o-line and see what tweaks we can make, apparently we're having an open competition on the line this week. If nobody can beat out Baker we loss, I don't remember svitek playing THIS bad in 09 so hopefully he'll step up.
 6 years ago '10        #448
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
he needs to take a long good look at the gameplan.......but it shouldnt take long because all it says is "PLAY SCARED".
 6 years ago '09        #449
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 6 years ago '11        #450
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 peeyump said:
he needs to take a long good look at the gameplan.......but it shouldnt take long because all it says is "PLAY SCARED".
I will say this...our coaching staff is absolutely sh*t at mid-game adjustments...we score all our points and play our best defense, in the 1st and 4th. We are absolute sh*t in the 3rd quarter, and that's been a running theme since Smith and Co. came here
 09-26-2011, 09:40 PM         #451
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
Congrats mickey. you're 1-5

your next win will be in 2014

[pic - click to view]



 6 years ago '10        #452
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 iThink said:

[pic - click to view]



you dont have a comment about them pumping that "jump on it" sh*t at Ray Gay?!?!?
 6 years ago '11        #453
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 iThink said:

[pic - click to view]



that n*gga finally beat big brother

yoooooo you see that clown kick one of our DBs while he was on the ground??? I ain't rewatch the game yet, but one of our n*ggas was at his feet, and he slid a quick shot to the gut real smooth like even I had to laugh at that, like, this fu*k a.ss n*gga
 09-26-2011, 09:52 PM         #454
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
you dont have a comment about them pumping that "jump on it" sh*t at Ray Gay?!?!?
jump on it > your life

my comment is 16-13 yesterday see you bi*ches in january

 wjcorner said:
that n*gga finally beat big brother

yoooooo you see that clown kick one of our DBs while he was on the ground??? I ain't rewatch the game yet, but one of our n*ggas was at his feet, and he slid a quick shot to the gut real smooth like even I had to laugh at that, like, this fu*k a.ss n*gga
lmaoooo that way ray edwards! play was blown dead and edwards tried to wrap up his ankles. free is too big for all that, most other qbs would have been tripped up and looking foolish...don't be trying to sh*t on my qb ray edwards


that sh*t was after the dagger, let it go and catch that plane back to atlanta
 6 years ago '10        #455
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
n*gga this sh*t is not appropriate for a football game.....especially when n*ggaz is dressed up like gay pirates and sh*t



[video - click to view]

 09-26-2011, 10:00 PM         #456
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so ya got beat by some gay pirates huh?













well jump on it
 6 years ago '09        #457
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
i don't know if anyone else has been noticing this, but what is with the home teams this season wearing away uniforms

bucs did it, panthers did it
 6 years ago '10        #458
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 iThink said:
so ya got beat by some gay pirates huh?













well jump on it


fu*kinqueers!









 09-27-2011, 01:56 AM         #459
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
i don't know if anyone else has been noticing this, but what is with the home teams this season wearing away uniforms

bucs did it, panthers did it
this much i know - historically, the bucs will wear white at home early in the season for that edge over the opponent...if the other guys have to wear dark colors in the hot florida sun...

 peeyump said:
fu*kinqueers!









falc*nts




 6 years ago '10        #460
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 iThink said:
this much i know - historically, the bucs will wear white at home early in the season for that edge over the opponent...if the other guys have to wear dark colors in the hot florida sun...



falc*nts








Tampon Gay!!










Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 30
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy