Breaking News:Smoking Gun Reporting That Wyclef Has Been Pocketing Charity Money Intended For Haiti

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #141
Dee 
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

Don't like that sh*t
 8 years ago '04        #142
hardcopyhc 
space
space
$1,291 | Props total: 155 155
Tsg is as reliable as they come
 8 years ago '05        #143
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
yall tripping over an old a.ss tax return that don't have s**t to do with what happend last week. the illuminati wins again. they are like 1billion-0
 8 years ago '05        #144
rara68 
space
space
$320 | Props total: 0 0
They pay rent because that is probably where the yele haiti office is located dummies, and 30k a year for rent in Manhattan is nothing and for those that say clef is broke they must not know about that INTERNATIONAL music money this n*gga get paid everywhere not just in the us like your favorite rapper. Bottom line is there are operating cost to every business venture (rent, advertising, marketing, travel, employees) they have to pay to business just like every other organization.
 8 years ago '06        #145
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,381 | Props total: 4662 4662
 StateProperty88 said:
you got a point maybe ill just let them find out them self because they will f**k around and serve wyclef up
nah we chillin i dont see any red flags here. clef is a god in haiti konpran?
 8 years ago '06        #146
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
I don't think there's any dirty practices going on with Wyclef's foundation. He's always helped Hati from day one. Long before this. They just want to dig up dirt on somebody and make them the example. If they're going to question what Clef is doing, then they need to question the organizations they promote. Because I'm sure they're way more corrupt than anything Clef is doing. They are just trying to undermind his efforts. His organization is legit. BTW, nobody works for free. So of course there is going to be a profit in it for him.
 8 years ago '06        #147
space
space
 deLeet said:
thats funny text coming from that username.

For the people who wants to give back use kiva.org, your money goes directly to the person for his/hers business ventures.
THE IRONY.....Kiva was under scrutiny for this very thing. Your money does NOT go directly to the person. But does that mean Kiva is bad? NO. It's just how it works. I work in Economic Development. There's articles all about it.
 01-16-2010, 11:43 AM         #148
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
I don't think there's any dirty practices going on with Wyclef's foundation.
what u think and what's actually going on are 2 completely different things..
 8 years ago '09        #149
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Michael_Moore said:
and what people say is going on and wahts actually going on are 2 completely different things too.
 8 years ago '06        #150
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 Michael_Moore said:
Yeah, and what people say is happening and what's actually happening are two different things also. I don't believe these people. Hello, they are the corrupt ones. Don't try to undermind somebody else and say they're doing wrong, when you are. Check the scams you telling us to support. Like I said. Clef has always been involved with the issues of Hati long before this disaster. He was always helping his people, when nobody else cared. So I don't believe it.
 8 years ago '05        #151
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Gattsau said:
Clearly none of yall have knowledge on how not for profit works If u think all the money goes directly to those in need...they have fees they have to pay..even if u donate to st judes which is rated as one of the top organzations to donate to they take like 30 cents from every dollar to pay for their fees....
Posted via Mobile Device

close thread. dude is over there pulling bodies while everybody else is worried about his pockets from 2006
 8 years ago '07        #152
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
a lot of people who own NPO's dip in the funds. this is nothing new.

but if he's buying benz and jordan etc.. then i would call him snake.

few g's for rent aint that bad, imo. if the majority of the money is going to the rightful cause then its ok with me.

anyway i didn't donate to yele. donated to another haitian NPO that i knew through the haitian student a.ssociation at my former school (FSU)
 01-16-2010, 04:02 PM         #153
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominicanLou said:
THE IRONY.....Kiva was under scrutiny for this very thing. Your money does NOT go directly to the person. But does that mean Kiva is bad? NO. It's just how it works. I work in Economic Development. There's articles all about it.
show me a link....
 01-16-2010, 04:26 PM         #154
sniper1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Clearly none of yall have knowledge on how not for profit works If u think all the money goes directly to those in need...they have fees they have to pay..even if u donate to st judes which is rated as one of the top organzations to donate to they take like 30 cents from every dollar to pay for their fees....
Posted via Mobile Device
thank you. At least some ppl have brains and dont take everything at face value.
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-16-2010, 04:48 PM         #155
MAY LAY LOW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i need more proof man............... i'd hate to see this is a true thing.
 8 years ago '07        #156
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,212 | Props total: 15097 15097
 ruff said:
lmao, I love it
why the f**k would you love a dude pocketing money that's supposed to be helping ppl in desperate need?

IF this is true that is

Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 01-16-2010 at 07:17 PM..
 01-16-2010, 09:26 PM         #157
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That fool is shady just like the rest of them. They play y'all for fools thinking they great f**king people and stand-up citizens and s**t....
 8 years ago '06        #158
space
space
 deLeet said:
show me a link....
if this is the same person who said that kiva donations got directly to the people then this is for you...

or you can Google it. I'm not saying Kiva is doing anything wrong. I believe they're doing it right. The point I'm making is that once the operations of Kiva became transparent some people started s**tting on it saying it was a scam, etc. Those people, I believe, just don't get it. And IMO that's what I see here...

Maybe it would help some of you to not think of it in dollars to dollars terms. Like "yele has 1million, wyclef was paid 300k." Yele could add value to the Haitian community that would be damn near impossible to measure.

Like, a doctor you can pay six figures a year. How many people can that one doctor heal? I'm betting more then one.

You can send all the food you want over there. We need infrastructure. We need to start producing our own food. We chopping down trees over there. Deforestation a big problem over there.
 8 years ago '04        #159
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
oh hell naw.......I want my 5 bucks back!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy