online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Welp the cycle of idolatry that beyonce started not gonna end good

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

3 months ago '22        #101
lovetalkgames 
Props total: 11131 11 K  Slaps total: 2297 2 K
Her career precedes Beyoncé’s song which is a couple weeks old.

Wouldn’t be surprised if this serves as a blueprint if and when Beyoncé fully embraces the country route.

Last edited by lovetalkgames; 02-29-2024 at 11:22 AM..
+3   

3 months ago '06        #102
siren 
Props total: 12562 12 K  Slaps total: 693 693
 megalomaniacal said 🔗
fu#k them and they feelings

We made the sh1t first
Came in here to say this. Dude at my job told me Darius Ruckers was the first Black Country singer. Okay, I let him think he was right. But there is no Country without the Blues. Also, the resurgence of Country music doesn't happen without the influence of Hip Hop and Urban music. The biggest new country star Jelly Roll was a Rapper before Country artist. He has tattoos all over his face and looks just like a Hip Hop artist. T-Pain just revealed that he ghost wrote tons Country music for some of the most well-known artists. They want to steal our sh1t, but never give us credit.
+1   

3 months ago '17        #103
SupremeBeing5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 34933 34 K  Slaps total: 10479 10 K
Beyoncé?

Did y’all not hear what Russ said a month before Beyoncé?

Labels are looking for country artists.

This is the next hit wave. Beyoncés label pushed her to do it.

She has no control. She doesn’t write sh1t. bi#ch wakes up and just sings what they tell her to.

Lil f@g x did it before years ago though
+2   

3 months ago '17        #104
SupremeBeing5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 34933 34 K  Slaps total: 10479 10 K
 siren said 🔗
Came in here to say this. Dude at my job told me Darius Ruckers was the first Black Country singer. Okay, I let him think he was right. But there is no Country without the Blues. Also, the resurgence of Country music doesn't happen without the influence of Hip Hop and Urban music. The biggest new country star Jelly Roll was a Rapper before Country artist. He has tattoos all over his face and looks just like a Hip Hop artist. T-Pain just revealed that he ghost wrote tons Country music for some of the most well-known artists. They want to steal our sh1t, but never give us credit.
Shut your corny a$s up

3 months ago '22        #105
Voodoopocalypse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33 OP
Props total: 62043 62 K  Slaps total: 13956 13 K
 SupremeBeing5 said 🔗
Shut your corny a$s up
emoji

3 months ago '16        #106
Fumo 
Props total: 14770 14 K  Slaps total: 1152 1 K
 LeMar G said 🔗
This was out way before Beyonce and other black artists been doin country for a min

Beyonce is the wave rider here
Jay taught her well lmfao...
Jay the biggest wave rider in hiphop...
Camron only rapper that didn't allow that ish....

3 months ago '16        #107
deezydee2323 
Props total: 8079 8 K  Slaps total: 1727 1 K
 yola said 🔗
another conservative thread by Welpy The Clown
Both side some sh1t ! Its the same bird right ! sh1tty a$s bird - dems & reps

3 months ago '22        #108
Frank White 
Props total: 5703 5 K  Slaps total: 2834 2 K
 megalomaniacal said 🔗
fu#k them and they feelings

We made the sh1t first
You made trash first?
+1   

3 months ago '06        #109
Props total: 5330 5 K  Slaps total: 853 853
im so lost on this "country is the new rap" wave.. tf is this **** cowboy sh1t

3 months ago '18        #110
Orndorf2 
Props total: 10651 10 K  Slaps total: 1334 1 K
 Voodoopocalypse said 🔗
↪🔗

Vanilla Ice says hello.

3 months ago '21        #111
2Pac Cares  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 22860 22 K  Slaps total: 21622 21 K
Basketball/NBA was created by a white man, never forget that

3 months ago '22        #112
Frank White 
Props total: 5703 5 K  Slaps total: 2834 2 K
 Bigg_Slime said 🔗
emoji

Just shut the fu#k up

U n1ggas and your political bullsh1t
emoji
@🔗
+1   

3 months ago '17        #113
Tetsuo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24949 24 K  Slaps total: 2012 2 K

+1   

3 months ago '06        #114
J.Shykes 
Props total: 3928 3 K  Slaps total: 204 204
 YoungBompton310 said 🔗
dont believe the hype !

1. Beyonce is popular amongst a large group of people, however one thing about jayz/beyonce/roc nation you must know is alot of their hype is marketing . . . they are masters at the PR game. jay been buying is own albums since roc a fella. jay and bey will both sh1t on anyone to stay on top

2. black girls been rocking blonde wigs and to a lesser degree cowboy hats in some shape form or fashion.

3. black girls been doing country . . . country has overtaken rap/hiphop as the most popular genre, so of course n1ggas are gonna hop on the trend.

bonus: Jay is gonna be the next contestant on that summer jam screen when they are done with diddy. yall forget jay has a LOOOOOOONG history of dating young girls. the man did two albums with r kelly for god sakes ! LMAO !
Jay Z actively avoided working with R Kelly and the tour bombed once those allegations were released. Don't make it seem like that man knew Kells was a ped0 and chose to work with him. Cut it out.

3 months ago '21        #115
Fenyx432 
Props total: 1356 1 K  Slaps total: 33 33
 BrooklynDamien said 🔗
I would stick it in her
Absolutely.
emoji
+2   

3 months ago '21        #116
Fenyx432 
Props total: 1356 1 K  Slaps total: 33 33
in her defense I followed her for a while. That song came out before the Beyonce record.

3 months ago '20        #117
gogosunday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 56655 56 K  Slaps total: 4233 4 K
 siren said 🔗
that’s a book coming called black country by black country song writer and professor alice randall… it’s going to shut a lot of bs down book is thorough with receipts

3 months ago '20        #118
Catalinawm 
Props total: 34620 34 K  Slaps total: 2229 2 K
i'd undue my buckle for her bunny no question no guessin but this song can not be played ever again in my presence without her or with her around

3 months ago '22        #119
FaceFckDatHoe 
Props total: 8147 8 K  Slaps total: 1926 1 K
 siren said 🔗
Lol you emotional like a bi#ch over something so stupid that doesn't impact anyone's life. No one with a brain would actually believe Darius Rucker is the first black country artist. It's such a dumb statement that it sounds like you made it up.
A resurgence in country has nothing to do with hip hop. Another completely dumb take.

3 months ago '06        #120
Mr. Future  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19373 19 K  Slaps total: 1924 1 K
 El Torero said 🔗
Oh Christ...

3 months ago you wouldn't touch country

Now it's foundational black music

Shameless. Pathetic.
i can agree with everything but the "now its foundational...", it always has been one of the foundations of black music created by and for black people, but that history lesson is for another day.

Country is better at gatekeeping than urban music, and to be honest i dont fu#k with country music and i aint gon fu#k with it. But i recognize the origins of it, but i dont feel compelled to "claim" or emrbace it at this point in my life.

3 months ago '15        #121
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 84881 84 K  Slaps total: 11982 11 K
 gogosunday said 🔗
that’s a book coming called black country by black country song writer and professor alice randall… it’s going to shut a lot of bs down book is thorough with receipts

I’m pretty sure most everyone who knows music, is aware the origins of it all. Just about every interview with real musicians I’ve seen, name old black artists as their inspirations for their music. I don’t think anybody’s arguing about who started what.
+1   

3 months ago '20        #122
gogosunday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 56655 56 K  Slaps total: 4233 4 K
 DamianDragunov said 🔗
I’m pretty sure most everyone who knows music, is aware the origins of it all. Just about every interview with real musicians I’ve seen, name old black artists as their inspirations for their music. I don’t think anybody’s arguing about who started what.
a lot of what’s documented in the book is previously undocumented a lot of primary sources or if not previously undocumented not previously presented cohesively

there’s also an accompanying album
+1   

3 months ago '04        #123
Mercury 
Props total: 13204 13 K  Slaps total: 633 633
That Tanner girl got some bops, but she is basically just singing country sterotypes over trap drums and banjos lmao

All her songs are whisky, boots, fishing, and beer in various orders lmao.

Most real country songs aren't checklists of rural activities, its just a style of music lmao.

3 months ago '14        #124
Aquas 
Props total: 6347 6 K  Slaps total: 1363 1 K
 El Torero said 🔗
Oh Christ...

3 months ago you wouldn't touch country

Now it's foundational black music

Shameless. Pathetic.
Whats the difference between that and n1ggas not liking/listening to trap (which we also started)?

Yall be dumber than a 20 oz bottle of stupid on here and dont even know it.

3 months ago '17        #125
Penrythejanitor 
Props total: 12637 12 K  Slaps total: 1158 1 K
She can ride this pony with her cute ahh and cowboy hat

As a disclaimer I'd like to add that 99% of all modern c&w and 95% of old c&w is absolutely irredeemable trash as music

You really are searching for the golden bean in the mountain of basura

Last edited by Penrythejanitor; 03-01-2024 at 02:27 AM..

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3034
Image(s) inside Tahiry reminds Joe Budden that he threw her down the steps
249 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+2527
Video inside Bill Maher Went on the @megynkelly Show and Let's Just Say, It Didn't..
82 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+3723
Article inside Ghostface k*llah Shares Major Complaint About Today’s Rappers
91 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Busta bussa had to stop Diddy from getting at Coi Leray
44 comments