Fat Joe We Needs Some Answers Asap What's Up With Big Puns Son?

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+71  88
90 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+76  60
72 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 weeks ago '13        #26
Franstein1 
space
space
Props total: 234 234  Slaps total: 48 48
 L33TSauce said
Why do people keep posting this homos videos? What's his significance in hip hop other than being a gay a*s r*pe victim?

OP is a f*g.

puszy money n weed ufffff
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #27
digga121 
space
space
Props total: 1743 1 K  Slaps total: 913 913
Big pun was a good rapper but a piece of sh*t human being. Didnít he pistol whip his wife or some sh*t?

2 weeks ago '18        #28
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 43103 43 K  Slaps total: 5708 5 K
 Darell_ftb said
Chris only has his mom's word as he was young. His mom is terrible with money here's the facts.

1. Joe told her to sell all the houses and cars pun had and move to Florida and get a nice spot that's where Joe and his family were moving. She declined didn't sell sh*t and lost it all.

2. Joe told her to stop fu*king off at her hair shop and try to actually open up more locations. She didn't listen and lost her shop.

3. Joe signed over profits from puns last album told her to invest the money she didn't listen kept spending and two years later she's broke. Asking Joe for money he looked out the first time and then not a second time because she refuses to listen. She starts hating Joe and here we are 19 years later.

Joe did nothing wrong Chris backing his mom
Why does she have to sell all her sh*t and basically come live with Joe & friends???

So basically you're saying Puns son has no right over his father's work/life earnings?? I mean how long is Joe planning to eat off Pun's legacy and not give any to Puns children??

If Puns estate grossed over let's say 100M's since his death, his family (children really)isn't entitled to 10million or 20 million at the least???

What kind of n*ggas are y'all? How are you gonna hold what the wife did as far as squandering money against his kids??? Itís not like he gave the kids the money, they were too young to even get that in their hands.

2 weeks ago '18        #29
twoshotdez 
space
space
space
Props total: 986 986  Slaps total: 124 124
 jaycee said
Fat joe owes nobody nothing. He put a Pun on..joes been grinding since the early 90ís with ditc. Way before pun and terror squad....
Not really, terror squad was a gang in the bx, Forest projects, started my cosmo (RIP) & Gizmo (RIP), joe was in it, not a founding member tho, his brother angel (money man) was. And thatís the reason joe got so much respect in the hood due to angel and mugsy. Joe just took the name an made it into a rap group
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #30
twoshotdez 
space
space
space
Props total: 986 986  Slaps total: 124 124
 SFamilyRep said
Why does she have to sell all her sh*t and basically come live with Joe & friends???

So basically you're saying Puns son has no right over his father's work/life earnings?? I mean how long is Joe planning to eat off Pun's legacy and not give any to Puns children??

If Puns estate grossed over let's say 100M's since his death, his family (children really)isn't entitled to 10million or 20 million at the least???

What kind of n*ggas are y'all? How are you gonna hold what the wife did as far as squandering money against his kids??? Itís not like he gave the kids the money, they were too young to even get that in their hands.
I mean as much as I love pun , what does he really have? Two albums and thatís it. You making it sound like he had a discography that span over years. Any money that was made off those albums would of been ran out years ago..
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #31
OCT DION 
space
space
Props total: 22158 22 K  Slaps total: 2412 2 K
Who is this light skinned n*gga and why is he always talking sh*t? I only know this dude because he got touched during Afrika Bambooty's search for the Perfect Meat. Fat Joe don't need to take care of a grown a*s man.

2 weeks ago '04        #32
NAKHI ALLAH 
space
space
Props total: 3732 3 K  Slaps total: 455 455
 Darell_ftb said
Chris only has his mom's word as he was young. His mom is terrible with money here's the facts.

1. Joe told her to sell all the houses and cars pun had and move to Florida and get a nice spot that's where Joe and his family were moving. She declined didn't sell sh*t and lost it all.

2. Joe told her to stop fu*king off at her hair shop and try to actually open up more locations. She didn't listen and lost her shop.

3. Joe signed over profits from puns last album told her to invest the money she didn't listen kept spending and two years later she's broke. Asking Joe for money he looked out the first time and then not a second time because she refuses to listen. She starts hating Joe and here we are 19 years later.

Facts and in the streets it's even deeper I bet
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #33
TrillPeez 
space
space
Props total: 34203 34 K  Slaps total: 6783 6 K
 SFamilyRep said

Is it Joe's job to raise Pun kids when they mother fu*kin up? You think Joe is on charge of Pun estate? Joe broke them off with bread and tried to help but she ain't do right. Why he gotta take food from his family mouth to continue to help them? n*ggas always got they hands out instead of grinding
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #34
space
space
 twoshotdez said
I mean as much as I love pun , what does he really have? Two albums and thatís it. You making it sound like he had a discography that span over years. Any money that was made off those albums would of been ran out years ago..
n*gga what??? What does he really have??? If that was the case why is Joe holding on to a depreciating a*set(Puns masters)??? If it ainít worth sh*t, why canít Punís kids eat off their fathers scraps???

Biggie has 2 albums as well, Iím sure your not gonna say Puffy ainít eating off Biggieís discography anymore cuz the money ran out. That line of thinking is very asinine.

What Pun is doing is snake sh*t. Business is business, but Joe has made a whole bunch of money over the years and still putting albums out & Pun is dead. He doesnít need Punís ďscrapsĒ.

Iíd hate to see how you would treat the children of one of your very good friends if they died. Says a lot about a person if they left their mans children to fend for themselves because he had an issues with the mother of the children, especially since theyíre all grown now

2 weeks ago '19        #35
BigSlime  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 1006 1 K  Slaps total: 369 369
Chris has been smartening up lately and talking better about his father. Might have realized his mom is wrong about them. She manipulated the situation long enough

2 weeks ago '14        #36
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 99726 99 K  Slaps total: 24560 24 K
i wholeheartly agree with everything said in this video

2 weeks ago '18        #37
space
space
 TrillPeez said
Is it Joe's job to raise Pun kids when they mother fu*kin up? You think Joe is on charge of Pun estate? Joe broke them off with bread and tried to help but she ain't do right. Why he gotta take food from his family mouth to continue to help them? n*ggas always got they hands out instead of grinding
MF, Joe is eating of THEIR fathers work. Tell me the last album that’s gone Gold Or platinum for Joe not single??? They should have their fu*king hands out for the money that’s their fu*king father. Those are the o OG people who should have their hands out. You talking like it’s a random n*gga in the streets begging. Joe top advantage of Pun and his family cuz they weren’t too smart business wise or financially. Just how these culture vultures like Lupe Cohen does to inner city black youths.

Last edited by SFamilyRep; 12-03-2019 at 01:54 PM..

2 weeks ago '13        #38
gow 
space
space
Props total: 1167 1 K  Slaps total: 733 733
irie = dealer

2 weeks ago '09        #39
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
Props total: 146536 146 K  Slaps total: 18324 18 K
dont slander fat joe

2 weeks ago '06        #40
Darell_ftb  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 84182 84 K  Slaps total: 10270 10 K
 SFamilyRep said

I think you missed the point.

Pun had three houses and 20 cars Joe told her to sell all that sh*t take the money from his last album and moved to Florida. Where it was cheaper to live and she didn't have the money coming in to maintain her life. Pin was beating her a*s at times for spending money just because.

I highly doubt pun had made anywhere near 100 million since he's died even if so the money goes to the label not Joe. Doubt very seriously a label is gonna do the honorable thing and give her money. Hence the reason Joe was trying to set her up with the album profits and splits from puns last album plus whatever she would've gotten from the cars and houses.
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #41
TrillPeez 
space
space
Props total: 34203 34 K  Slaps total: 6783 6 K
 SFamilyRep said
MF, Joe is eating of THEIR fathers work. Tell me the last album thatís gone Gold Or platinum for Joe not single??? They should have their fu*king hands out for the money thatís their fu*king father. Those are the o OG people who should have their hands out. You talking like itís a random n*gga in the streets begging. Joe top advantage of Pun and his family cuz they werenít too smart business wise or financially. Just how these culture vultures like Lupe Cohen does to inner city black youths.
Name me the last time there was a Pun album dropped? He signed over ALL THE PROFITS to his last album the fu*k more you want him to do?
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #42
Mario Chalmers 
space
space
Props total: 3091 3 K  Slaps total: 1120 1 K
New rule for 2020: if youíre doing vlogs from your car youíre trash.
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #43
CoDe 
space
space
Props total: 1080 1 K  Slaps total: 81 81

+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #44
FP1305 
space
space
Props total: 2062 2 K  Slaps total: 223 223
 Darell_ftb said

didn't she sue him for about 2 something million due to royalties that were never paid? regardless I agree with what you saying, she was not good at managing money.

2 weeks ago '18        #45
Sandyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 21539 21 K  Slaps total: 5585 5 K
This fakenews pun son is doing fine he didnt want joe help.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #46
space
space
 TrillPeez said
Name me the last time there was a Pun album dropped? He signed over ALL THE PROFITS to his last album the fu*k more you want him to do?
The honorable thing. If Joe is still eating of Pun so should his kids. KIDS not wife. BOTTOM LINE. As I said Joe did actually what these culture vulture's did to 99% of the rap game but it's worse cuz he did it to his so called brother. Any real n*gga wouldn't have let they're man's do what Joe let do Pun do

Your mans die, your withholding money from your broís kids cuz their mother is a fu*ked up individual?? I need an answer bro

2 weeks ago '18        #47
ItsThatEasy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 10992 10 K  Slaps total: 757 757
NORE hasn't even had him on Drink Champs yet and people are looking at Joe?
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #48
PackerTrelli3 
space
space
Props total: 18063 18 K  Slaps total: 7112 7 K
 "SS" said
Rip Pun, but wtf does fat joe owe his son. He had a working relationship and some people say a friendship, some people say it was just business with his pops, but that doesn't mean he is supposed to be that n*ggas saviour
This is true. But if dude knocked on fat Joes door to talk.... what would u say Iíd joe wouldnít even open the door?

Itís not about being a savior. Didnít jadakiss say something like ďcuz my godson just became my real sonĒ?

What about boosie? Saying all the n*ggas loved him and showed loyalty when he was free, but when got locked up ďn*ggas who I fu*ked with forgot my son's Jordan sizeď

So thatís what itís about. itís about honor and loyalty. If my best friend were to die, I wouldnt just throw his kids in the grave with him.

2 weeks ago '14        #49
Gio Trappertoni 
space
space
Props total: 17616 17 K  Slaps total: 3732 3 K
Yo didnít son get molested? How you talking about other men go k*ll that n*gga that r*ped u
+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #50
"SS" 
space
space
Props total: 18427 18 K  Slaps total: 1285 1 K
 PackerTrelli3 said
This is true. But if dude knocked on fat Joes door to talk.... what would u say Iíd joe wouldnít even open the door?

Itís not about being a savior. Didnít jadakiss say something like ďcuz my godson just became my real sonĒ?

What about boosie? Saying all the n*ggas loved him and showed loyalty when he was free, but when got locked up ďn*ggas who I fu*ked with forgot my son's Jordan sizeď

So thatís what itís about. itís about honor and loyalty. If my best friend were to die, I wouldnt just throw his kids in the grave with him.

And i feel you on that, but sayin that fat joe should sign him based on the fact that he's pun son is bullsh*t

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  21
People are fed up with the sky-high cost of smartphones
49 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+30online now  17
Scientists Found the Deepest Land on Earth Hiding Beneath Antarctica's Ice
180 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  15
Dec 13 - A 51-year-old man who violently attacked two children inside a Lodi T..
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+59online now  8
Image(s) inside Dame got it right but Choke broke it down about R.O.C. Nation
103 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy