Off set , Says hip hop is black culture

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+72  69
91 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+78  57
72 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #26
NinetyThree94  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 16791 16 K  Slaps total: 34439 34 K
 Proffesor X said
Blacks have to allow everyone to use our culture and be inclusive so everyone can feel comfortable with themselves, meanwhile whenever we go through sh*t, its our problem to deal with.
I don't see the two being mutually exclusive. What are these 'problems' and why should "they" "help"?

2 weeks ago '18        #27
Proffesor X 
space
space
Props total: 25782 25 K  Slaps total: 5503 5 K
 MemphisBleek said
I completely missed the point. Obviously. Share the point with me ?
Hiphop is black culture, it is defined, cultivated, progressed, and innovated by black people. That's not to say other races are not involved by that the primary ones who set the standards for what is acceptable and what isn't is black people........which is 100%.......not because we say it is........but because historically it is
+5   

2 weeks ago '18        #28
Proffesor X 
space
space
 NinetyThree94 said
I don't see the two being mutually exclusive. What are these 'problems' and why should "they" "help"?
yeah of course you don't ...............

not bout to explain this very obvious sh*t to your bird a*s........foh
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #29
MemphisBleek 
space
space
Props total: 3858 3 K  Slaps total: 1881 1 K
 Proffesor X said
Hiphop is black culture, it is defined, cultivated, progressed, and innovated by black people
None of this is true tho.

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #30
space
space
 Proffesor X said
yeah of course you don't ...............

not bout to explain this very obvious sh*t to your bird a*s........foh
If it was so obvious, then you could have simply explained it with as many words (or less) than you used here. Is it 'you won't or is it 'you can't'? I wonder.

And you don't know me.

2 weeks ago '18        #31
Proffesor X 
space
space
 NinetyThree94 said
I don't think he missed the point, it's just a vague statement (not really to me but for some)

First of all is he talking about what hip hop culture originally stood for (dancing, graffiti, lyrics, uplifting, etc) or is he talking about "hip hop culture" in 2019 (drugs, consumerism, violence, etc)

We need to clarify between the two before we can begin to understand and discuss the subject
Hiphop culture odes not stand for drugs, consumerism, or violence. Some rap music does revolve around that, but that is not what the entire culture represents. You seem to be one those "I love rap music, but I hate negative black people" type a**holes. The ones who think you have a voice that matters just because you spend your money on black artist.........but have no fu*king idea about the black experience, or care to for that matter............as long as you're entertained, what's everyone else's problem with it right?
+5   

2 weeks ago '18        #32
Proffesor X 
space
space
 NinetyThree94 said
If it was so obvious, then you could have simply explained it with as many words (or less) than you used here. Is it 'you won't or is it 'you can't'? I wonder.

And you don't know me.
I shouldn't have too, that was the point retard. Stop quoting me with white devil's advocate bullsh*t. And trust me, I can spot your bi*ch a*s a mile away.......one size fits all bastard........
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #33
sho 2010 
space
space
Props total: 37448 37 K  Slaps total: 15912 15 K
Jew-ish run hiphop shutup
+2   

2 weeks ago '11        #34
greedy87 
space
space
Props total: 8711 8 K  Slaps total: 2629 2 K
 Proffesor X said
Hiphop culture odes not stand for drugs, consumerism, or violence. Some rap music does revolve around that, but that is not what the entire culture represents. You seem to be one those "I love rap music, but I hate negative black people" type a**holes. The ones who think you have a voice that matters just because you spend your money on black artist.........but have no fu*king idea about the black experience, or care to for that matter............as long as you're entertained, what's everyone else's problem with it right?
Brotha stop going back and forward with non black peoples about hip hop/ black culture. They know, they just canít accept it.
+7   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #35
space
space
 Proffesor X said
So at the end of the day you're saying 'dislike/hate everyone that doesn't know the black experience because they weren't born black'. That's really stupid.

2 weeks ago '18        #36
Proffesor X 
space
space
 sho 2010 said
Jew-ish run hiphop shutup
No they run the record labels that exploit rap music.........not HIPHOP......but thanks for playing......
+6   

2 weeks ago '18        #37
Proffesor X 
space
space
 NinetyThree94 said
So at the end of the day you're saying 'dislike/hate everyone that doesn't know the black experience, because they weren't born black'. That's really stupid.
No that's not what I'm saying at all..........but if that's what you took from it.....then okay.........no point in going back and forth cause you clearly want to just stir the pot cause you have a chip on your shoulder about blacks who just wont let you be the fake a*s advocate for rap music you want to be right...........got you

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #38
space
space
 Proffesor X said
No that's not what I'm saying at all..........but if that's what you took from it.....then okay.........no point in going back and forth cause you clearly want to just stir the pot cause you have a chip on your shoulder about blacks who just wont let you be the fake a*s advocate for rap music you want to be right...........got you
I think you need to go back to the drawing board. The hate is strong with you.

2 weeks ago '18        #39
Proffesor X 
space
space
 NinetyThree94 said
I think you need to go back to the drawing board. The hate is strong with you.
No I'm just clearly smarter then you and can't find a clear angle to troll..........be gone maggot

2 weeks ago '10        #40
sho 2010 
space
space
Props total: 37448 37 K  Slaps total: 15912 15 K
 Proffesor X said
No they run the record labels that exploit rap music.........not HIPHOP......but thanks for playing......
Hip hop been sold out a long time ago knock it off

2 weeks ago '18        #41
Proffesor X 
space
space
 sho 2010 said
Hip hop been sold out a long time ago knock it off
Individual artist might off, but Hiphop is not a entity, and if you feel that strongly about the lack of integrity about the culture then why are you here?
+4   

2 weeks ago '15        #42
Philly dude 
space
space
Props total: 1536 1 K  Slaps total: 274 274
That's the whole "cake and eat it too" mentality. You can sample from other cultures. But other races cant participate.

2 weeks ago '09        #43
NLSP42  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 19438 19 K  Slaps total: 3874 3 K
And 90% of his audience is white
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #44
kriskross00 
space
space
Props total: 56846 56 K  Slaps total: 7073 7 K
 Proffesor X said
No I'm just clearly smarter then you and can't find a clear angle to troll..........be gone maggot
If ur going to proclaim that you have more intelligence than the next person..please dont use the word "then"

2 weeks ago '17        #45
QdobaCasanova 
space
space
Props total: 34832 34 K  Slaps total: 8152 8 K
 MHP Trotty said
Hip Hop culture was birthed by Black people. I know it was some white & Hispanic b boys, graffiti writers just telling it how it is. Hip Hop music/culture is something many black people take so much seriously that itís the main influence on their actions, reactions, & thoughts. Thatís why this site exists in the first place. This is a forum for Hip Hop fans to discuss Hip Hop with side options for Hip Hop fans to discuss other things, but thats been lost on so many trolls using this site to express their autism.

All the problems this site has could easily be remedied if we had mods but whatever.
+9   

2 weeks ago '13        #46
rifair 
space
space
space
Props total: 4166 4 K  Slaps total: 1071 1 K
Who was disputing this?

2 weeks ago '15        #47
katurner 92 
space
space
Props total: 10252 10 K  Slaps total: 1168 1 K
 Tacko Fallspaus said
slack jawed, but he's correct

2 weeks ago '06        #48
jaycee 
space
space
space
Props total: 2777 2 K  Slaps total: 1193 1 K
Hip hop is New York culture invented by blacks and latinos....slap away
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #49
projectd06 
space
space
Props total: 16061 16 K  Slaps total: 4537 4 K
 NinetyThree94 said
Ain't his girlfriend Mexican?
He didnt say if you aren't black, he said if you dont have black culture.
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #50
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 22426 22 K  Slaps total: 4639 4 K
I don't think myself nor Offset really know what he's trying to say.
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+30online now  17
Scientists Found the Deepest Land on Earth Hiding Beneath Antarctica's Ice
181 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  16
People are fed up with the sky-high cost of smartphones
49 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  9
Dec 13 - A 51-year-old man who violently attacked two children inside a Lodi T..
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+59online now  9
Image(s) inside Dame got it right but Choke broke it down about R.O.C. Nation
103 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy