X-Raided Has More to Say About Wack 100 Nipsey Comments; Also Speaks On The Game

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x2   |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

3 days ago '16        #2
BornInvincible  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 41582 41 K  Slaps total: 3061 3 K
No lies told especially in regards to game.
+35   

3 days ago '16        #3
space
space
Game needs to distant himself from that fool.
+9   

3 days ago '16        #4
space
space
@ @
+2   

3 days ago '04        #5
Real 
space
space
Props total: 4365 4 K  Slaps total: 832 832
Raided ain't here for the fu*kery. Let's see a n*gga say something out of the way to X.

He really might risk his freedom to put n*ggas in their place
+20   

3 days ago '12        #6
UghhFan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29 OP
space
space
Props total: 42076 42 K  Slaps total: 3344 3 K
Spoke on blue face too.
+5   

3 days ago '19        #7
GetYaCoinsKing 
space
space
Props total: 10965 10 K  Slaps total: 2437 2 K
X sounds like he spends too much time browsing BX. :3

3 days ago '12        #8
space
space
 GetYaCoinsKing said
X sounds like he spends too much time browsing BX. :3
How so ?

3 days ago '15        #9
Bronx Sasquatch 
space
space
Props total: 4041 4 K  Slaps total: 1152 1 K
Straight checked wack and his two lil hos
got a fu*kin lingerie ig model blood and and half a f*g cotton soft cosmetology school crip
dancin in vids like a f*g**t with his pants down to his knees like he sisqo in the thong song video

two industry bustas gettin extorted by a old a*s gangsta from the 80s turned truck driver

them two scary bi*ch a*s n*ggas aint gonna say sh*t to wack or anybody else

fu*king fraud game was riding around with his phone on record for his followers dropping tears on cam acting like he just couldnt take nip gettin k*lled and was ready to put that work in him self the day he got k*lled
all them bubble bath poems on ig to nip lookin for attention
got a blue car with nips face on it
all types of d*ck ridin nips name for his own gain

But his own manager the only one running his ashy a*s lips talking down on nip sounding like some old bitter bi*ch n*gga jealous cause his artists aint never gonna get the respect nip got

n*ggas in cali dont fu*k with that bi*ch game like that dont let these suburban gangsta groupies on boxden fool you
aint no real n*ggas bumpin game on the west like that they know he a sucka a*s rap n*gga
+28   

3 days ago '19        #10
Stand Down 
space
space
space
Props total: 7499 7 K  Slaps total: 9763 9 K
Why is x-raided actin like an ig twitter finger ho now?

Guess he know he can’t do a damn thing 2 wack either. So he gotta type some sh*t out wantin other people 2 do somethin like u bx bi*ch made clowns

fu*k em all. They all usin Nipseys name online for their own personal attention and monetary gains.

Last edited by Stand Down; 12-03-2019 at 07:33 AM..

3 days ago '15        #11
Bronx Sasquatch 
space
space
@
Pull that n*gga jayceons nut sac up out your throat real quick and come tell us how xraided is wrong about your role model
and how much it bothers you deeply when we talk about game like your bi*ch a*s always do
+4   

3 days ago '12        #12
space
space
+2   

3 days ago '18        #13
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 41933 41 K  Slaps total: 5461 5 K
 BornInvincible said
Game needs to distant himself from that fool.
Game is a fool himself.....and on top of that he keeps letting Wack disrespect Nip
+10   

3 days ago '15        #14
Bronx Sasquatch 
space
space
 Stand Down said
Why is x-raided actin like an ig twitter finger ho now?

Guess he know he canít do a damn thing 2 wack either. So he gotta type some sh*t out wantin other people 2 do somethin like u bx bi*ch made clowns

fu*k em all. They all usin Nipseys name online for their own personal attention and monetary gains.
xraided put his identity behind his words
i bet your dirty boat shoes wearin pasty pimple face a*s wont though

foh with that recycled bullsh*t i hate nip gimmick you running on here
sound like a little fu*king wimp jacked up on too much red bull
+14   

3 days ago '19        #15
Stand Down 
space
space
space
 Bronx Sasquatch said
xraided put his identity behind his words
i bet your dirty boat shoes wearin pasty pimple face a*s wont though

foh with that recycled bullsh*t i hate nip gimmick you running on here
sound like a little fu*king wimp jacked up on too much red bull
Fat boy. Don’t even hate Nipsey Hussle.

If u don’t know what overboard is that’s just u bn ignorant.

Nipsey was nowhere near a consistent topic of conversation when alive. But when he gets murdered he becomes jesus Malcom MLK 2pay Jay-Z ect ect?

All ur clown a*s does is talk sh*t about Game.

That’s u who supposed 2 pull up and stop typin online for yrs about one rapper u don’t like.

Apply what the fu*k u typed 2 urself clown.

Last edited by Stand Down; 12-03-2019 at 07:51 AM..

3 days ago '15        #16
Bronx Sasquatch 
space
space
 Stand Down said
Fat boy. Donít even hate Nipsey Hussle.

If u donít know what overboard is thatís just u bn ignorant.

Nipsey was nowhere near a consistent topic of conversation when alive. But when he gets murdered he becomes jesus Malcom MLK 2pay Jay-Z ect ect?

All ur clown a*s does is talk sh*t about Game.

Thatís u who supposed 2 pull up and stop typin online for yrs about one rapper u donít like.

Apply what the fu*k u typed 2 urself clown.
Typing online years about?
listen bi*ch n*gga i worked security for years for fif during the height of they beef
every time that n*gga was even remotely close to "pull up on" he had mutual n*ggas come cop pleas and wanted to peace it up
he aint want no problemss then and still does it now every time he see fif he come with his hand out looking for hugs

He a pure uncut bi*ch a fraud who talks tough on mics but wants peace in person
and ill keep writing that sh*t on here and say it in his face if he got a problem with any of it
my pic in my avi he know who i am and who im with i aint no anonymous internet chump like you
I be all over the main clubs in the city im not hard to come see if theres a problem next time hes in town
+15   

3 days ago '12        #17
space
space
 Bronx Sasquatch said
Straight checked wack and his two lil hos
got a fu*kin lingerie ig model blood and and half a f*g cotton soft cosmetology school crip
dancin in vids like a f*g**t with his pants down to his knees like he sisqo in the thong song video

two industry bustas gettin extorted by a old a*s gangsta from the 80s turned truck driver

them two scary bi*ch a*s n*ggas aint gonna say sh*t to wack or anybody else

fu*king fraud game was riding around with his phone on record for his followers dropping tears on cam acting like he just couldnt take nip gettin k*lled and was ready to put that work in him self the day he got k*lled
all them bubble bath poems on ig to nip lookin for attention
got a blue car with nips face on it
all types of d*ck ridin nips name for his own gain

But his own manager the only one running his ashy a*s lips talking down on nip sounding like some old bitter bi*ch n*gga jealous cause his artists aint never gonna get the respect nip got

n*ggas in cali dont fu*k with that bi*ch game like that dont let these suburban gangsta groupies on boxden fool you
aint no real n*ggas bumpin game on the west like that they know he a sucka a*s rap n*gga
Dead...

3 days ago '19        #18
Stand Down 
space
space
space
 Bronx Sasquatch said
Typing online years about?
listen bi*ch n*gga i worked security for years for fif during the height of they beef
every time that n*gga was even remotely close to "pull up on" he had mutual n*ggas come cop pleas and wanted to peace it up
he aint want no problemss then and still does it now every time he see fif he come with his hand out looking for hugs

He a pure uncut bi*ch a fraud who talks tough on mics but wants peace in person
and ill keep writing that sh*t on here and say it in his face if he got a problem with any of it
my pic in my avi he know who i am and who im with i aint no anonymous internet chump like you
I be all over the main clubs in the city im not hard to come see if theres a problem next time hes in town

Plz handle dat offline. Share with bx if u want 2 but handle dat.

I personally don’t care what u type about game. But what u do and what I’m doin ain’t the same.

My sh*t ain’t directed at Nipsey. It’s at the overboard over Nipsey. Simple sh*t unless ignorance is bliss 2 u as well.

Maybe around u outside of online this Nipsey sh*t is a topic that gets defended like it do online but I got my valid doubts.

This sh*t is simply online nonsense.

Last edited by Stand Down; 12-03-2019 at 08:42 AM..

3 days ago '15        #19
Bronx Sasquatch 
space
space
 Stand Down said
Plz handle dat offline. Share with bx if u want 2 but handle dat.

I personally donít care what u type about game. But what u do and what Iím doin ainít the same.

My sh*t ainít directed at Nipsey. Itís at the overboard over Nipsey. Simple sh*ts unless ignorance is bliss 2 u as well.

Maybe around u outside of online this Nipsey sh*t is a topic that gets defended like it do online but I got my valid doubts.

This sh*t is simply online nonsense.
so you mad that some boxden n*ggas showing love to dude wether you think its genuine or not
and you dont even know really if it is or isnt
i dont care about no random boxden fans

I got a problem with that sucka who been a weird attention seeking bi*ch n*gga for the longest running the biggest fake sympathy for his own profit campaign allowing some old trucker that got cob webs on his chin to talk down on a n*gga he claims to love and miss and cant sleep right at night over
and its his own manager
like nipseys boy said he a clown go do all that fake a*s boo hooin for attention for your own dead homies quit ridin nips wave like yall was day 1s lying to all these people that dont know no better
+12   

3 days ago '19        #20
Stand Down 
space
space
space
 Bronx Sasquatch said
so you mad that some boxden n*ggas showing love to dude wether you think its genuine or not
and you dont even know really if it is or isnt
i dont care about no random boxden fans

I got a problem with that sucka who been a weird attention seeking bi*ch n*gga for the longest running the biggest fake sympathy for his own profit campaign allowing some old trucker that got cob webs on his chin to talk down on a n*gga he claims to love and miss and cant sleep right at night over
and its his own manager
like nipseys boy said he a clown go do all that fake a*s boo hooin for attention for your own dead homies quit ridin nips wave like yall was day 1s lying to all these people that dont know no better
Do you know what overboard is?

Or fake love? Them 2 go hand and hand.

I got no issues with Nipsey. The fruadin is disrespectful 2 him and his legacy.

It’s December now. Are u fu*kin serous? None of us can even cite an example of people carrying on about any dead person like they are with this dude.

How long do they really need 2 be circle jerkin eachother.

It’s not the threads that got his music that’s been released since being topics.

sh*t is weird. And oh well for one person callin em out.

Like can they only do this on bx because the people around them would be clownin them 2.

sh*ts weird and ima call it out when I choose 2. It’s been a whole lotta fu*kin months of them doin them. But now it’s an issue since these last 2 days I’m commenting on the fu*k sh*t. Smh.

Wouldn’t even know there’s been ig twitter talk about Nipsey bn a icon legend like Jordan Prince MLK Malcom jesus if it wasn’t them posting the sh*t on bx in the first place.

3 days ago '10        #21
Walmart 
space
space
Props total: 18632 18 K  Slaps total: 2221 2 K
I agree with X-Raided, Blueface looked like a clown for tweeting "n*ggas die every day B" and laughing while clown a*s Wack 100 was speaking on a dead man.

I never heard Wack speaking on Nipsey while he was alive, and even if what Wack is saying about Nipsey not being a rap legend is true, I don't know why he feels the need to even speak on someone I don't think he knew that well while he was alive.
+11   

3 days ago '12        #22
space
space
 Walmart said
I agree with X-Raided, Blueface looked like a clown for tweeting "n*ggas die every day B" and laughing while clown a*s Wack 100 was speaking on a dead man.

I never heard Wack speaking on Nipsey while he was alive, and even if what Wack is saying about Nipsey not being a rap legend is true, I don't know why he feels the need to even speak on someone I don't think he knew that well while he was alive.
B8ngo.
+2   

3 days ago '19        #23
Stand Down 
space
space
space
 Walmart said

Why are you under the impression that all crips sets in Cali get along?

3 days ago '04        #24
slapaho 
space
space
Props total: 4844 4 K  Slaps total: 234 234
X is 100% all bewlsh*t aside your flag blue homie even monster kody who would be the last person to have kind words changed his stance. Nip brought unity how you gonna hate on that sh*t if you really about what you say.

Ogz don’t do that not real ones.. blue face a missed payment away from being the next n*gga wac diss.
+8   

3 days ago '17        #25
Almighty HA 
space
space
Props total: 7425 7 K  Slaps total: 466 466
 slapaho said
X is 100% all bewlsh*t aside your flag blue homie even monster kody who would be the last person to have kind words changed his stance. Nip brought unity how you gonna hate on that sh*t if you really about what you say.

Ogz don’t do that not real ones.. blue face a missed payment away from being the next n*gga wac diss.
Cuz the limelight ain't on them. I see it happen a million times. You ever been to a funeral and there's that one person that is crying/passing out, making it about them? That's how these rap n*ggas egos is built. Subconsciously, they want that love but will never get it cuz they not about sh*t and can't take the risk that the deceased took to get that love/admiration. Goldlink had a similar situation speaking on Mac.

Rap n*ggas are some of the softest n*ggas around. Hence why they talk all that tough sh*t. They were jealous when Nip was on 2 feet and even more jealous of Nip 6 feet under.

Game been out of pocket for not checking in for the Prolific (i know its a word but Nip had it on his face), Blueface out of pocket for even rapping and also ryding with Wack, who lives up to his name of being a wack n*gga. All 3 of them should shut up about this issue instead of trying to defend it.
You notice how Blacc Sam don't even talk to media or to these rap n*ggas? He know these n*ggas is as real as Sasquatch.

Last edited by Almighty HA; 12-03-2019 at 11:51 AM..
+12   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  35
Image(s) inside Chevy Corvette SUV on its way?
30 comments
23 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+121online now  25
Rappers who turned out a whole lot differently than they started
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+31online now  15
Spotify Wrapped 2019 just dropped... what is your top artist and top song?
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+82online now  12
Video inside 8 years ago we lost a comedy goat
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy