T.I just sneak wack 100

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
87 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '17        #151
3take 
space
space
Props total: 13226 13 K  Slaps total: 920 920

Legend ≠ Best rapper or GOAT.

What have you actually done during your time on earth?
What legacy will you leave behind?
How will you be remembered?

Last edited by 3take; 12-03-2019 at 10:38 AM..

1 week ago '17        #152
Zazi3 The Beast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 12604 12 K  Slaps total: 3526 3 K

Ti need to sit his a*s down plus hes not even from Bankhead...And if hes saying he is then it must be two side

1 week ago '18        #153
Yanga 
space
space
space
Props total: 3384 3 K  Slaps total: 1212 1 K
 TrueWest_1 said
It didnt make him mainstream because he wasn't. Do you live in LA? cuz I do and they were barely playing this man's music on the air. Soon as he died, spins were non stop.

and if they were barely playing his music here, I know for a fact it wasn't getting played more anywhere else

You can try to rewrite history but fact of the matter is, Nipsey was not receiving this love or was a legend when he passed.

I was with the Nip movement when no one wasnt so its even easier for me to see how much lack of support this man truly had when he was breathing.

What did Wack say that was so disrespectful?

did he say Nip's music was trash? Did he say Nip wasn't a real Crip? All he said was htis man was no popular when he passed and people like you still fail to prove this wasnt the case.
You're arguing things I haven't stated. Nip got much love from fans and BILLIONAIRES b4 he died. Non casuals paid attention to his moves. Dude been a Legend and loved just not to the fickle casuals who think popularity equates importance. Nips STORY alone makes him LEGENDARY. His pov made him loved. I been a Nip fan since 09 and from day one his ambitions have been the same. Nip been an inspiration and a legendary mind.

Do you cats realize how long it took for minds like Nikola Tesla or Harry Hoxey to be seen as the geniuses they were? Artist like Salvador Dali etc..? Y'all sound emotional and ignorant.

1 week ago '04        #154
TrueWest_1 
space
space
Props total: 1213 1 K  Slaps total: 295 295
 Yanga said
You're arguing things I haven't stated. Nip got much love from fans and BILLIONAIRES b4 he died. Non casuals paid attention to his moves. Dude been a Legend and loved just not to the fickle casuals who think popularity equates importance. Nips STORY alone makes him LEGENDARY. His pov made him loved. I been a Nip fan since 09 and from day one his ambitions have been the same. Nip been an inspiration and a legendary mind.

Do you cats realize how long it took for minds like Nikola Tesla or Harry Hoxey to be seen as the geniuses they were? Artist like Salvador Dali etc..? Y'all sound emotional and ignorant.
ur the one still trying to justify him being a legend when he clearly wasnt
+1   

1 week ago '10        #155
deadlift 
space
space
Props total: 12835 12 K  Slaps total: 2140 2 K

1 week ago '18        #156
Yanga 
space
space
space
 TrueWest_1 said
I'm not justifying anything. I'm exposing ignorance via tangible and observable evidence. Again, Tesla was a mad man/ criminal in his time and Harry Hoxey was a quack but both were geniuses to many in their day but the masses think they dictate what a Legend/ genius is. The things you do have to be genius/ legendary and Nip most certainly accomplished that.

5 days ago '18        #157
Yanga 
space
space
space
 TrueWest_1 said
He is as of 12-05-2019. You're the one still trying to argue against a fact

5 days ago '19        #158
Beach city 
space
space
Props total: 709 709  Slaps total: 90 90
Shut him down!!

5 days ago '15        #159
katurner 92 
space
space
Props total: 10246 10 K  Slaps total: 1168 1 K
 ondareal said
Like I said in the other thread, I aint gone go up to a bunch of white people and tell them Beach Boys aint legends, just because I dont fu*k wit em. People can be legendary to whoever considers them legendary.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-41online now  39
Juice wrld sold his soul to the devil (with proof)
195 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside Debbie Allen discusses why Lisa Bonet left "A Different World" - EMMYTV..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+20online now  26
Dec 9 -These H0es Aint Loyal! Ivanka Trump KNEW Christopher Pee Pee Tape Stee..
35 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  13
Patriots Release Statement
115 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy