BG Knoccout Speaks On Wack 100 Nipsey Comment; X-Raided Chimes In

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+71  88
90 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+76  60
72 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '19        #126
Stand Down  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 7876 7 K  Slaps total: 10317 10 K
 JetLife said
This was a discussion between me and my people before he died. Either way, its not worth talking cus everyone is d*ck riding nipsey so I understand where you are coming from but you still sound emotional as fu*k. Did Nipsey fu*k your bi*ch?
Whatever clown. U and ur people were debating if Nipsey legendary like Michael Jackson or some sh*t. Lol

fu*kin nerd a*s wanna be New Yorker/New Jersey sh*t hole crip

Trench > Nipsey

2 weeks ago '17        #127
GodBody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 31319 31 K  Slaps total: 4648 4 K
 kaydot901 said
I respectfully disagree my guy,That's somewhat true on status but his legend was about the business acumen being a street dude with an active vision for his community & it's youth & led by example from not signing with a bigger artist to $100 proud to pay mixtapes to buying the lot his first store was on is a lot of epic monumental moves in such a short span,If Meek Mill popped liked that over prison reform,then Nip's effort's for Compton would've shined tenfold in the coming years with the olympics & the train,That's Legendary Homie.
First off thank you for coming at me respectfully bro. Ever since I stated my one opinion my notifications blew up with every type of homotional comment that you can imagine. Most probably the authors of those comments didnít even listen to Victory Lap when Nip was alive, let alone copped it.

Anyway the only thing Iím saying is that when he died he did not die in the top tier that many of his ďfansĒ are now placing him. These n*ggas are acting like Nipsey had a career on par with Drake or Kanye when he was here and he didnít. Does that take away from his accomplishments? No but it is what it is. Iím from Harlem my goat is Big L but even I can admit that L was not on Biggies Level. And that doesnít take away from L at all.

There are levels in everything thatís all Iím saying. I think Black Thought is better than Eminem but I would be a retard if I waited until he died to start saying that he had a bigger career than Marshall. Anyway Iíve said enough, thanks again for your comment.
+3   

2 weeks ago '13        #128
North!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 63209 63 K  Slaps total: 7636 7 K
 DATKIDD121 said
I'm so glad I blocked that stand down f*g**t

I really wish everybody would just do the same

I aint NEVER seen no sh*t like this in my life

Real deal obsession.. All trollin aside.. This sh*t seem to be mental at this point. Do yall see the length he goes to? It's fu*kin creepy
Tbh I would like to have a real convo

With dude... I wonder what influences to type the way he does...

2 weeks ago '13        #129
North!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 63209 63 K  Slaps total: 7636 7 K
 ItsThatEasy said
I'm old enough to discuss all of this.

And that's not my point.

If somebody had a Big L Legend thread on here I wouldn't be in there at all unless it was to get put up on some sh*t I didn't know about. I wasn't a Big L fan while he was here and I'm not now.

Nowhere in my mind though do I care to actually tell his fans he's not a legend, that's some weirdo sh*t. Big L fans ain't hurting me and mines or Hip-Hop as a whole.

You're acting like n*ggas are propping up some ignorant troll as a legend. You should understand why it's a positive for people to even consider him a legend. You tearing down a n*gga who spent his career and life building people up.

It's some weirdo sh*t.
The devil is real

Itís crazy you got some dudes on here discrediting

Someone that worked to uplift his community
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #130
JetLife 
space
space
Props total: 872 872  Slaps total: 138 138
 Stand Down said
Whatever clown. U and ur people were debating if Nipsey legendary like Michael Jackson or some sh*t. Lol

fu*kin nerd a*s wanna be New Yorker/New Jersey sh*t hole crip

Trench > Nipsey
Delusional f*g**t. I discuss rap with my people just like we do on this forum but Im the clown?

Im a nerd but this man decided to reply to me when I was talking in general. Once again, fu*k you and fu*k a gang no matter the set. Im man enough to stand for my beliefs alone.

Wanna be new yorker? Crip? Nerd? Lmao the imagination of these twitter finger f*g**ts.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #131
BxCastro 
space
space
Props total: 14688 14 K  Slaps total: 2259 2 K

The alias accounts and trolls working over time in this thread.

Lol pu**y's aint gonna catch me again already got banned. This site is some sh*t

2 weeks ago '05        #132
A~team 
space
space
Props total: 5554 5 K  Slaps total: 1546 1 K
Unfortunate he ain't here.

sh*t still sad to me.

+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #133
-The Snitch-  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 30367 30 K  Slaps total: 16346 16 K
Anybody that comes from the hood and poverty against all odds and becomes a millionaire and a star is a legend to me

+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #134
BornInvincible  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 41902 41 K  Slaps total: 3092 3 K
 Punch Out said
Shut ya bi*ch a*s up n*gga!

2 weeks ago '15        #135
kaydot901 
space
space
Props total: 2602 2 K  Slaps total: 137 137
 GodBody said
First off thank you for coming at me respectfully bro. Ever since I stated my one opinion my notifications blew up with every type of homotional comment that you can imagine. Most probably the authors of those comments didnít even listen to Victory Lap when Nip was alive, let alone copped it.

Anyway the only thing Iím saying is that when he died he did not die in the top tier that many of his ďfansĒ are now placing him. These n*ggas are acting like Nipsey had a career on par with Drake or Kanye when he was here and he didnít. Does that take away from his accomplishments? No but it is what it is. Iím from Harlem my goat is Big L but even I can admit that L was not on Biggies Level. And that doesnít take away from L at all.

There are levels in everything thatís all Iím saying. I think Black Thought is better than Eminem but I would be a retard if I waited until he died to start saying that he had a bigger career than Marshall. Anyway Iíve said enough, thanks again for your comment.

Respect Bro.I dig your point fully,It wasn't a troll or hate post,I think you should be able to have a different opinion without it being smoke about it.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  21
People are fed up with the sky-high cost of smartphones
49 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+30online now  17
Scientists Found the Deepest Land on Earth Hiding Beneath Antarctica's Ice
180 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  15
Dec 13 - A 51-year-old man who violently attacked two children inside a Lodi T..
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+59online now  8
Image(s) inside Dame got it right but Choke broke it down about R.O.C. Nation
103 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy