BG Knoccout Speaks On Wack 100 Nipsey Comment; X-Raided Chimes In

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
81 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

1 week ago '13        #51
Mr K 
space
space
Props total: 6293 6 K  Slaps total: 939 939
This is why we have to separate the cancers from the body. There are so many individuals that look like you and I but they seek to destroy you and I purposely
+5   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '16        #52
FutureHipHop 
space
space
Props total: 4629 4 K  Slaps total: 3092 3 K
Ppl giving Wack attention already lost who cares get a life, giving Wack attention is not making you money

1 week ago '18        #53
ItsThatEasy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 10845 10 K  Slaps total: 724 724
 GodBody said
See I donít know if youíre even old enough to have this conversation but Would you say that Big L was on BIGs status? Would you say that Omarion was on MJ level? Honestly. Now if you say they werenít, which is the truth does that mean that youíre discrediting their contributions?
I'm old enough to discuss all of this.

And that's not my point.

If somebody had a Big L Legend thread on here I wouldn't be in there at all unless it was to get put up on some sh*t I didn't know about. I wasn't a Big L fan while he was here and I'm not now.

Nowhere in my mind though do I care to actually tell his fans he's not a legend, that's some weirdo sh*t. Big L fans ain't hurting me and mines or Hip-Hop as a whole.

You're acting like n*ggas are propping up some ignorant troll as a legend. You should understand why it's a positive for people to even consider him a legend. You tearing down a n*gga who spent his career and life building people up.

It's some weirdo sh*t.
+6   

1 week ago '17        #54
GodBody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 31205 31 K  Slaps total: 4639 4 K
 DATKIDD121 said
Can't ever show a man love without these types of exaggerated claims

All this "black Jesus" goofy sh*t becuz we respect what he did and stood for

First they say we should show love when they alive, but when u do, it's "d*ck rydin"..

Damned if u do, damned if u don't

Our people can be the most hateful mf's on earth. sh*t crazy
You know everything I said is Googleable right? Are we really going to act like n*ggas did not compare him to Christ after he died?

1 week ago '19        #55
Okka 
space
space
Props total: 1171 1 K  Slaps total: 99 99
 ItsThatEasy said
DJ Quik would get my vote.

He was Treetop from day 1, still in the hood making genius music, just didn't rep his set on wax until Suge EP'd Safe + Sound.

He was the definition of moving the right way, nobody even knows how deep in Quik was.
What? His first record was called "The Red Tape".

1 week ago '15        #56
MightyHealthy2 
space
space
Props total: 55492 55 K  Slaps total: 5744 5 K
 Stand Down said
Yíall just stay typin nonsense for props.

Like that u that got actual post about how ur a bum broke nurse stupid f*ggit Focker
Like that hurts my feelings. I'm proud to be in school for nursing. Unlike your unstable bi*ch a*s, i'm striving for something. Over or under of you od'n on your meds? You fu*king nobody.

TMC

1 week ago '14        #57
215Philly 
space
space
Props total: 38876 38 K  Slaps total: 16849 16 K
How is the most famous rapper from 1 of the most notorious gangs in America not a legend? Because of record sales? Streams?
+2   

1 week ago '18        #58
space
space
 Okka said
What? His first record was called "The Red Tape".
Where did he actually say Treetop?

1 week ago '10        #59
DATKIDD121  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 21764 21 K  Slaps total: 8720 8 K
 GodBody said
You know everything I said is Googleable right? Are we really going to act like n*ggas did not compare him to Christ after he died?
n*gga why do yall always focus on the extremes?

Its plenty of normal, respectful opinions on nipsey but of course let's talk about the "black Jesus" ones
+5   

1 week ago '17        #60
space
space
 ItsThatEasy said
I'm old enough to discuss all of this.

And that's not my point.

If somebody had a Big L Legend thread on here I wouldn't be in there at all unless it was to get put up on some sh*t I didn't know about. I wasn't a Big L fan while he was here and I'm not now.

Nowhere in my mind though do I care to actually tell his fans he's not a legend, that's some weirdo sh*t. Big L fans ain't hurting me and mines or Hip-Hop as a whole.

You're acting like n*ggas are propping up some ignorant troll as a legend. You should understand why it's a positive for people to even consider him a legend. You tearing down a n*gga who spent his career and life building people up.

It's some weirdo sh*t.
Nice deflection now answer my question. Was Big L on BIGs level? Was Omarion on MJs level? Thatís the question. Either youíre going to be honest and answer it or youíre going to lie to yourself slap the post and keep it moving.

1 week ago '10        #61
DATKIDD121  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 21764 21 K  Slaps total: 8720 8 K
I made my point.. I'm gone let yall boys have this thread now

1 week ago '18        #62
space
space
 GodBody said
Nice deflection now answer my question. Was Big L on BIGs level? Was Omarion on MJs level? Thatís the question. Either youíre going to be honest and answer it or youíre going to lie to yourself slap the post and keep it moving.
Lol deflection?

I called you a weirdo for being obsessed with Nip.

Your response was asking me about Big L.

You a legit weird a*s n*gga man lol enjoy your next 2 hours typing about another man's legacy fam.

1 week ago '13        #63
mikejuheard 
space
space
Props total: 59753 59 K  Slaps total: 10444 10 K
 Stand Down said
Donít act dumb now.

None of u dead d*cksucka k*lled that sh*t when it was goin on. Just like with the Malcom MLK 2 pac ect ect comparisons.

Muthafu*kas are placin Nipsey and jesus in the sentences religiously.

Itís overboard and thatís whatís disrespectful.

Cool Nipsey a local legend but overboard is overboard
Pull ya skirt down

1 week ago '04        #64
badboy600 
space
space
Props total: 4012 4 K  Slaps total: 640 640
 215Philly said
How is the most famous rapper from 1 of the most notorious gangs in America not a legend? Because of record sales? Streams?
If you are referring to Snoop Dogg then yes he is a legend

1 week ago '17        #65
space
space
 DATKIDD121 said
n*gga why do yall always focus on the extremes?

Its plenty of normal, respectful opinions on nipsey but of course let's talk about the "black Jesus" ones
I was respectful and said he was a local legend. Which he was, but anything past that is extreme and not true. Because anything past that is KDot territory. Can you honestly say that Nipsey had a career in the same level as Kendrick, Game or Snoop? Honestly.

1 week ago '05        #66
MidNiteBlues 
space
space
Props total: 9120 9 K  Slaps total: 217 217
Wack100 is a bi*ch a*s geriatric clout chaser....everything you need to know about this individual is in his damn name
+2   

1 week ago '17        #67
space
space
 ItsThatEasy said
Lol deflection?

I called you a weirdo for being obsessed with Nip.

Your response was asking me about Big L.

You a legit weird a*s n*gga man lol enjoy your next 2 hours typing about another man's legacy fam.
In other words, ďI know Iím wrong, this dude just proved how stupid and emotional Iím being but rather then take my L Iím going to let my ego continue to dig my deeper in this holeĒ.

Youíre point is baseless and stupid. The moment you calm down and change your tampon youíll see how dumb it looks to grasp at straws.

1 week ago '18        #68
space
space
 GodBody said
In other words, “I know I’m wrong, this dude just proved how stupid and emotional I’m being but rather then take my L I’m going to let my ego continue to dig my deeper in this hole”.

You’re point is baseless and stupid. The moment you calm down and change your tampon you’ll see how dumb it looks to grasp at straws.
Lol my point was...

Why do you care about discrediting Nip's legacy?

That's still my question that you can't answer because you're a feeble minded weakling.

So my question remains...

Why do you care?

1 week ago '18        #69
space
space
Lol n*ggas can't avoid being weirdos man, it's like a genetic defect.

Run into a thread about a n*gga you don't like to get into debates with their fans lol that's a level of boredom I'll never ever have.
+2   

1 week ago '18        #70
space
space
 DATKIDD121 said
I'm so glad I blocked that stand down f*g**t

I really wish everybody would just do the same

I aint NEVER seen no sh*t like this in my life

Real deal obsession.. All trollin aside.. This sh*t seem to be mental at this point. Do yall see the length he goes to? It's fu*kin creepy
Never heard of her.

1 week ago '18        #71
Blaffy 
space
space
Props total: 63674 63 K  Slaps total: 5501 5 K

+1   

1 week ago '05        #72
Dun Language  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 72180 72 K  Slaps total: 21000 21 K
 Stand Down said
They callin him fu*kin jesus. jesus is god fool.
How is jesus god if god created jesus

I can wait...
+1   

1 week ago '17        #73
space
space
 ItsThatEasy said
Lol my point was...

Why do you care about discrediting Nip's legacy?

That's still my question that you can't answer because you're a feeble minded weakling.

So my question remains...

Why do you care?
If someone you know dies and some people say he was a Billionaire but you know his actual net worth was around 7 Million, which is respectful by the way but not a Billion. Would you be ďdiscreditingĒ this persons legacy by telling the truth or would it be better to keep the lie going.

Weíve spent the exact same amount of time going back and fourth in this subject so I can ask you the same exact question. Why do you care so much about another mans legacyís? For me I just donít like to feel like Iím being lied too. That doesnít take away at all from Nip or disrespect his legacy. Iím just putting the correct context to it.

Now what is your reason?

1 week ago '15        #74
mwtx 
space
space
Props total: 7710 7 K  Slaps total: 1338 1 K
Nip was a legend!

Certified!

fu*k all you internet mfs that never been in no type of mix trying to talk like you know what’s up.
+2   

1 week ago '18        #75
space
space
 GodBody said
If someone you know dies and some people say he was a Billionaire but you know his actual net worth was around 7 Million, which is respectful by the way but not a Billion. Would you be “discrediting” this persons legacy by telling the truth or would it be better to keep the lie going.

We’ve spent the exact same amount of time going back and fourth in this subject so I can ask you the same exact question. Why do you care so much about another mans legacy’s? For me I just don’t like to feel like I’m being lied too. That doesn’t take away at all from Nip or disrespect his legacy. I’m just putting the correct context to it.

Now what is your reason?
Now you've finally asked a valid question.

My first post in this thread was the one I quoted you in.

I spent ZERO time going back and forth on his actual legacy. I haven't actually defended him being a legend or not since at least August because I simply don't care anymore bruh. If you're taking sh*t from the past then fine, but THIS thread? I've said nothing about his actual legacy, only questions for people who still care enough about it.

Now if you choose to deflect from that I'm really gonna lose all respect for you bruh, you got facts in front of you. I don't even really have a problem with you like that, we get along fine in most threads, I just think the amount of time you spend on Nip's legacy is some weirdo sh*t.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-41online now  36
Juice wrld sold his soul to the devil (with proof)
195 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+19online now  28
Dec 9 -These H0es Ainít Loyal! Ivanka Trump KNEW Christopher Pee Pee Tape Stee..
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Debbie Allen discusses why Lisa Bonet left "A Different World" - EMMYTV..
72 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  13
Patriots Release Statement
113 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy