KRS-1 Did The UNTHINKABLE To SCOTT LAROCK JR.

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
107 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
40 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

5 days ago '19        #1
3658 page views
79 comments

Tokinj approved  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 23417 23 K  Slaps total: 811 811
KRS-1 Did The UNTHINKABLE To SCOTT LAROCK JR.

starts around 9:44

best
worst
79 comments

5 days ago '17        #2
bmf24eva  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 5908 5 K  Slaps total: 2239 2 K
Mentor??

Funny how the stories change when people who weren't around want some attention.

5 days ago '07        #3
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
space
space
Props total: 114307 114 K  Slaps total: 12038 12 K

Why the fu*k was KRS smiling in this video?

R.I.P Scott La Rock

+6   

4 days ago '15        #4
Lakehxuse 
space
space
Props total: 1277 1 K  Slaps total: 339 339
Jeez, Hassan Campbell...
+1   

4 days ago '18        #5
Clayton Nigsby 
space
space
space
Props total: 786 786  Slaps total: 349 349
man ninjas need to stop relying on another man/woman

4 days ago '15        #6
Lakehxuse 
space
space
Props total: 1277 1 K  Slaps total: 339 339
Got that thong on in case he run into those Zulu booty goons.

Lakehxuse said
Jeez, Hassan Campbell...
+5   

4 days ago '04        #7
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 10859 10 K  Slaps total: 1906 1 K

+1   

4 days ago '19        #8
King Tyr 
space
space
space
Props total: 52 52  Slaps total: 25 25

4 days ago '18        #9
milkdudz 
space
space
space
Props total: 1318 1 K  Slaps total: 906 906
 Clayton Nigsby said
man ninjas need to stop relying on another man/woman
It's called an inheritance/ boost... As a whole urban folks dont know nothing about it, but every other nation does it... One generation passes something down to next generation to give them a headstart ad a f*ghting chance in life.
+28   

4 days ago '19        #10
Hungsolow 
space
space
space
Props total: 1925 1 K  Slaps total: 322 322
I don't know what to say about this catty thread

4 days ago '18        #11
Bloodpantha 
space
space
space
Props total: 1008 1 K  Slaps total: 1417 1 K
 Lakehxuse said

Nice a*s

4 days ago '18        #12
Clayton Nigsby 
space
space
space
 milkdudz said
It's called an inheritance/ boost... As a whole urban folks dont know nothing about it, but every other nation does it... One generation passes something down to next generation to give them a headstart ad a f*ghting chance in life.
krs is not his pops

4 days ago '18        #13
milkdudz 
space
space
space
 Clayton Nigsby said
krs is not his pops
His pops is krs's pops

4 days ago '18        #14
Clayton Nigsby 
space
space
space
 milkdudz said
His pops is krs's pops
no he wasn't .... they were friends b4 he died

4 days ago '18        #15
milkdudz 
space
space
space
 Clayton Nigsby said
no he wasn't .... they were friends b4 he died
Scott La Rock was the one that put KRS 1 on when he was homeless... KRS was an act on Scott's record company, what happened to the money that Scott La Rock had?

Nvr mind, your name is Clayton Bigsby, I don't expect you to understand
+11   

4 days ago '16        #16
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 41974 41 K  Slaps total: 9388 9 K
why krs owe that man sum again?
+2   

4 days ago '19        #17
WestPittsburg 
space
space
space
Props total: 2981 2 K  Slaps total: 611 611
How did Scott la rock pass? Wasn’t it some street sh*t

4 days ago '04        #18
Aesop730 
space
space
Props total: 11063 11 K  Slaps total: 1457 1 K
 WestPittsburg said
How did Scott la rock pass? Wasn’t it some street sh*t
The story is that a stray bullet penetrated the roof of his Jeep and hit him in the head.
+2   

4 days ago '05        #19
Emperor85 
space
space
space
Props total: 10688 10 K  Slaps total: 2762 2 K
 milkdudz said
Scott La Rock was the one that put KRS 1 on when he was homeless... KRS was an act on Scott's record company, what happened to the money that Scott La Rock had?

Scott never owned a label.... do your research before clamnging something thats false ....all the music Scott,D-Nice and KRS made as BDP is owned by B Boy Records ....who was owned by Jack Allen and William Kamarra ...KRS has mentioned several times that it was a bullsh*t deal and that he has never seen a dollar from the Criminal Minded album ....it was re-released a few years ago with out KRSs knowledge too as he doesn't own any rights to the music

....So some one needs to tell Scott La Rock JR to go hit up Jack Allen and William Kamarra for the money they owe his father as they are still making money off is name and music

Last edited by Emperor85; 12-02-2019 at 10:35 PM..
+15   

4 days ago '13        #20
PyrexVisionary  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 21686 21 K  Slaps total: 2980 2 K
KRS-One & Scott La Rock met in a shelter in 1986 where KRS one was living and where Scott was working. They met because Scott heard KRS rapping and told him he produced so they formed a group. Though they definitely became friends their relationship was formed off of business and not a genuine bond with no intentions since they crossed paths at that shelter before but had no interactions prior. A year later Scott La Rock is murdered in 1987, 32 fu*kin years ago. KRS-One is 54 meaning he was 22 when Scott died. Criminal Minded also came out in 1987 and it came out on B-Boy Records a Bronx based independent record company NOT owned by Scott La Rock. All that to say though it would have been great if KRS set Scott’s son up with a trust etc but fact of the matter is we all know rappers don’t make as much as they portray so imagine in the 80s on a local indie label what KRS was making! Though a Hip Hop icon who has done well for himself KRS has never had a chart topping single nor a platinum plaque or probably a gold one for that matter. So what in the hell was KRS supposed to leave to Scott’s son whose father he only knew for a fu*kin year and who only contributed beats for one album 32 years fu*kin ago that would have him living comfortable his whole life?! Ya really have to stop with the bullsh*t. Also Scott Jr is the little light skin baby in KRS’ “My Philosophy” video. Knowing how much love KRS had for Scott I doubt he picked him up for that video or had his mother bring him to the video shoot and not put some money in her pocket that day or other days for that matter which is what most young black men off the streets with some paper would Do which I’m sure he did but how long is that supposed to last forever?! And fu*k That 50 year old gastric bypass having Doggie Diamonds old a*s with a child’s game for a name. He will interview anyone who has some fu*ked up sh*t to say about a rapper for views as he did Big’s man Chico Del Vec who was the first to say Bigs son is allegedly gay. Bozo.

Last edited by PyrexVisionary; 12-02-2019 at 10:53 PM..
+27   

4 days ago '14        #21
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 99350 99 K  Slaps total: 24459 24 K
isnt this the guy that was r*ped by afrika bambataaa
+2   

4 days ago '18        #22
Clayton Nigsby 
space
space
space
 milkdudz said

I know exactly who he is. but why does his son expect him to keep looking after his family>?

you fail to answer. you went from inheritance to telling me the history of bdp

like I didn't already know that that met in a homeless shelter where Scott was a counsellor

d nice was the reason he died why doesn't the song ask d nice for money not mrs 1

but I wouldn't expect a young un like you to understand that

carry on ...
+2   

4 days ago '05        #23
Emperor85 
space
space
space
Props total: 10688 10 K  Slaps total: 2762 2 K
 PyrexVisionary said
KRS-One & Scott La Rock met in a shelter in 1986 where KRS one was living and where Scott was working. They met because Scott heard KRS rapping and told him he produced so they formed a group. Though they definitely became friends their relationship was formed off of business and not a genuine bond with no intentions since they crossed paths at that shelter before but had no interactions prior. A year later Scott La Rock is murdered in 1987, 32 fu*kin years ago. KRS-One is 54 meaning he was 22 when Scott died. Criminal Minded also came out in 1987 and it came out on B-Boy Records a Bronx based independent record company NOT owned by Scott La Rock. All that to say though it would have been great if KRS set Scott’s son up with a trust etc but fact of the matter is we all know rappers don’t make as much as they portray so imagine in the 80s on a local indie label what KRS was making! Though a Hip Hop icon who has done well for himself KRS has never had a chart topping single nor a platinum plaque or probably a gold one for that matter. So what in the hell was KRS supposed to leave to Scott’s son whose father he only knew for a fu*kin year and who only contributed beats for one album 32 years fu*kin ago that would have him living comfortable his whole life?! Ya really have to stop with the bullsh*t. Also Scott Jr is the little light skin baby in KRS’ “My Philosophy” video. Knowing how much love KRS had for Scott I doubt he picked him up for that video or had his mother bring him to the video shoot and not put some money in her pocket that day or other days for that matter which is what most young black men off the streets with some paper would Do which I’m sure he did but how long is that supposed to last forever?! And fu*k That 50 year old gastric bypass having Doggie Diamonds old a*s with a child’s game for a name. He will interview anyone who has some fu*ked up sh*t to say about a rapper for views as he did Big’s man Chico Del Vec who was the first to say Bigs son is allegedly gay. Bozo.
this was KRS biggest song charting 3 on the billboard

his " I got next" album that track is on also went gold... ....oh yeh Ced-Gee produced the majority of the Criminal Minded album
+3   

4 days ago '04        #24
Twotwenty 
space
space
space
Props total: 5317 5 K  Slaps total: 464 464
 milkdudz said

Supposedly they really weren't getting money like that (I believe it)
+1   

4 days ago '07        #25
Cambury 
space
space
space
Props total: 18008 18 K  Slaps total: 8165 8 K
 Lakehxuse said

Yooooo hahhahahahahahaah
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  44
Image(s) inside Dec 5 - DISTURBING photo by West Virginia prison guards leads to Mass ..
116 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  30
OT Julian Newman Scored 5,000 POINTS in HS.. Why isn’t he..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  24
Image(s) inside Chevy Corvette SUV on its way?
31 comments
24 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+32online now  14
Spotify Wrapped 2019 just dropped... what is your top artist and top song?
189 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy