Kamala Harris said she loves anything from Too Short..

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
67 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

10 months ago '17        #201
Sucka Repellent  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 48257 48 K  Slaps total: 12569 12 K
she need to come chill with me while c*cktails is playing...

10 months ago '09        #202
NoHope 
space
space
Props total: 2073 2 K  Slaps total: 705 705
This formula is played the fu*k out to get the black vote...
+1   

10 months ago '06        #203
yumflip 
space
space
Props total: 4918 4 K  Slaps total: 509 509
 TheGreyOne said
"A significant amount of her childhood in the bay area". According to her own biography her mother moved her family to Canada around the age of 7. While the black experience in Canada is completely different from that of the U.S. the Indian isn't even comparable. Your last sentence is the 10.0 floor routine performance of mental gymnastics.

But you go on a*suming that an Indian Canadian woman in academia and her two daughters are living in cultural identity w/ Black people. I guess that makes sense to you...

She also told the paper she grew up in a black middle-class neighborhood in Berkeley, where her parents would often join civil rights protests. Her campaign website describes Harris as having "a stroller-eye view of the Civil Rights movement."

Move to Canada

Harrisí parents separated when she was five. When she was about 12, she moved with her mother and sister to Montreal, Canada for several years after her mother took a research position at the Jewish General Hospital and a teaching role at McGill University, according to articles by Vox and the Los Angeles Times.

10 months ago '17        #204
Stand Tall 
space
space
space
Props total: 14390 14 K  Slaps total: 13698 13 K
 NoHope said
This formula is played the fu*k out to get the black vote...
Itís played out for more black people 2 go 2 the polls?

Does that hurt who y wanna vote for?

10 months ago '14        #205
Mutant Boy 
space
space
Props total: 23043 23 K  Slaps total: 17274 17 K

10 months ago '17        #206
TheGreyOne 
space
space
Props total: 1439 1 K  Slaps total: 412 412
 yumflip said

She also told the paper she grew up in a black middle-class neighborhood in Berkeley, where her parents would often join civil rights protests. Her campaign website describes Harris as having "a stroller-eye view of the Civil Rights movement."

Move to Canada

Harrisí parents separated when she was five. When she was about 12, she moved with her mother and sister to Montreal, Canada for several years after her mother took a research position at the Jewish General Hospital and a teaching role at McGill University, according to articles by Vox and the Los Angeles Times.

Almost every article on her has a different set of "facts". That's interesting.

And NOTHING about her publicly known stint as Willie Brown's side piece and his subsequent appointment of her to positions she had no qualifications for and which are widely acknowledged as jump starting her career in politics. While it was no secret, Willie B just again acknowledged all of this a couple of days on his radio show. Guess there will be no #metoo story coming out of that one...

10 months ago '07        #207
young mad 
space
space
Props total: 11588 11 K  Slaps total: 773 773
Push it reminds her of college yeaaaa she was the K’s too?? My OGs might’ve ran down

10 months ago '14        #208
Greenghost2212 
space
space
Props total: 1987 1 K  Slaps total: 568 568
 cold_young_thug said
Pandering at its finest.

I wouldnt even RESPECT a women who loves "anything too short"

Im a man and I dont even love everything too short get dis fake bi*ch outta here
Short a legend fu*k is you talking about?

10 months ago '10        #209
Bandito 
space
space
Props total: 33569 33 K  Slaps total: 4610 4 K
 TheGreyOne said
Almost every article on her has a different set of "facts". That's interesting.

And NOTHING about her publicly known stint as Willie Brown's side piece and his subsequent appointment of her to positions she had no qualifications for and which are widely acknowledged as jump starting her career in politics. While it was no secret, Willie B just again acknowledged all of this a couple of days on his radio show. Guess there will be no #metoo story coming out of that one...
I know about her and Willie Brown. But, why wasn't she qualified for the position she was appointed to? By all accounts she is an intelligent woman. She got her law degree after finishing at Howard where she majored in political science and economics.

10 months ago '05        #210
nupe1911 
space
space
space
Props total: 1319 1 K  Slaps total: 298 298
Yall n*ggas are extremely stupid. She's from the Bay...Why wouldn't she love Too Short? That was during her era!!!

10 months ago '15        #211
Tully Blanchard 
space
space
Props total: 76753 76 K  Slaps total: 4170 4 K
 Da Big Tymers said
What's good tullster? You know who Iam?
All day big dog whatís good
+1   

10 months ago '10        #212
hbonnie23 
space
space
Props total: 2094 2 K  Slaps total: 383 383
 Stand Tall said
Ur makin sh*t up.
i can a*sure you I'm not bro, read her bio and interviews, she was raised by the mom, her dad is jamacian, the mom is indian, she has an indian name, she moved to canada as 7, she was raised indian, she is not african american, she is indian and jamacian. her parents were not slaves in america. same goes for barack, his white grandmother left him 400k hmmmm, now michlelle obama thats a completely different story. as state attorney she locked up a ton a black people a TON. she is trying to juke and jive for the black vote and she's married to a jewish man. she's like the tracy ellis ross of politics lol.

10 months ago '04        #213
cold_young_thug  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 6155 6 K  Slaps total: 1462 1 K
 Greenghost2212 said
Short a legend fu*k is you talking about?
I didnt say he wasnt fu*k YOU talkin bout. dont come on here actin like u know every too short song.

10 months ago '12        #214
DontHateDaGreat 
space
space
Props total: 4730 4 K  Slaps total: 504 504
 ice wolf said
KH is proposing policies that include free higher education and universal healthcare and you're focused on gossip, and her husband?

Politicians should be judged primarily by their policies. Her's from what I can see are intelligent, progressive, and aim to solve many of hurdles that exist within marginalized communities in America.
Policies sound great. Problem is that she's running in America so her past record will carry more weight just like Hilary's past did.

Plus this is America and a black woman running who is pandering (this video is straight pandering) and has the work history that she has will only strengthen the "angry weird people" vote that got trump elected. She's got her work cut out for her.

10 months ago '05        #215
ice wolf 
space
space
Props total: 10101 10 K  Slaps total: 3276 3 K
 DontHateDaGreat said
Policies sound great. Problem is that she's running in America so her past record will carry more weight just like Hilary's past did.

Plus this is America and a black woman running who is pandering (this video is straight pandering) and has the work history that she has will only strengthen the "angry weird people" vote that got trump elected. She's got her work cut out for her.
All politicians pander bro. I like her policies personally. As a Canadian I find what she stands for relatable. By offering free higher education you create a far more fair and egalitarian playing field in respect to America's 'classes'. Most poor, or working class American's can't afford tuition.

She most definitely has her work cut out for her ....... no argument there

10 months ago '17        #216
Petieparker 
space
space
Props total: 9835 9 K  Slaps total: 1026 1 K
 Dehone said
I dont know about Jamaicans but ain't no Indians fu*king with Frankie Beverley

Huh? She Indian? Thought she was black???

10 months ago '18        #217
Dehone 
space
space
Props total: 16529 16 K  Slaps total: 710 710
 Petieparker said
Huh? She Indian? Thought she was black???
Indian through her mother's side. Black Jamaican through her father.

10 months ago '18        #218
Dehone 
space
space
Props total: 16529 16 K  Slaps total: 710 710
 nupe1911 said
Yall n*ggas are extremely stupid. She's from the Bay...Why wouldn't she love Too Short? That was during her era!!!
So being from the bay automatically means you like too short?

10 months ago '04        #219
abacabb 
space
space
Props total: 13561 13 K  Slaps total: 3566 3 K
*never sees anything personal about her*

Announces presidential bid....
Immediately release dancing video to ingratiate herself with a desired demographic.

Follow that up with references demographic's culture.

inb4hotsauce/jerksaucerefernce

Low key might be in touch with her roots. Look like she been on the cake soap in the video in the OP.

Last edited by abacabb; 01-29-2019 at 03:50 PM..

10 months ago '14        #220
Greenghost2212 
space
space
 cold_young_thug said
I didnt say he wasnt fu*k YOU talkin bout. dont come on here actin like u know every too short song.
Know more songs than an avg n*gga seeing as I used to make beats and my pops is an official dj foh

10 months ago '14        #221
Greenghost2212 
space
space
And she obviously a vet so she should know short. I'll be more concerned if she was out here talking about she bump blueface or lil pump.

10 months ago '11        #222
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 113683 113 K  Slaps total: 15968 15 K
 Stand Tall said
Itís played out for more black people 2 go 2 the polls?

Does that hurt who y wanna vote for?
faking to like Black culture in order to get Black votes instead of actually discussing policies to help Black communities

it doesn't hurt but makes the candidate come off disingenuous and fake

10 months ago '05        #223
autoraptronix 
space
space
Props total: 2585 2 K  Slaps total: 2555 2 K
 StillSFamilyRep said
Probably the worst candidate I've seen in a while. Democrats still ain't learn from boosting Hillary as the candidate to win the presidency. And they keep this bs up Trump will be serving another fu*king term as president smh
And he'll be selecting the next two supreme Court judges for republicans. Hillary stealing the primaries from Bernie made this all possible.

10 months ago '18        #224
Da Big Tymers 
space
space
Props total: 3892 3 K  Slaps total: 1316 1 K
 Tully Blanchard said
All day big dog whatís good
Comin with a pro black, boxing and music thread soon. Be on the lookout
+1   

1 week ago '17        #225
LeG.O.A.T 
space
space
Props total: 53608 53 K  Slaps total: 38947 38 K
What's my favorite word?
+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-41online now  42
Juice wrld sold his soul to the devil (with proof)
195 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  23
Video inside Debbie Allen discusses why Lisa Bonet left "A Different World" - EMMYTV..
59 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+151online now  22
Article inside Eminem Responds To Nick Cannon On Twitter
291 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+19online now  17
Dec 9 -These H0es Ainít Loyal! Ivanka Trump KNEW Christopher Pee Pee Tape Stee..
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy