Meek Mill Speaks About Nipsey Being A Legend On Twitter...

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
67 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '17        #26
Tom Herman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 51950 51 K  Slaps total: 35035 35 K
 Lurker said
If Meek Mill sent that same tweet exactly a year ago, Twitter would’ve been frying his a*s.

Hell, TBC would’ve given him the Donkey of the Day.
Nipsey's death propelled him to top 50 doa

Also, I like what you sent me
+1   

1 week ago '13        #27
EZ Green 
space
space
Props total: 39868 39 K  Slaps total: 5336 5 K
 skillahmang said
Victory Lap was a top 5 album of ‘18 while he was alive.

This year Jim Jones and Freddie on that list.

God forbid somethin happens to them, you f*g**ts sing a similar tune.

You werent in tune with Nip, stop projecting cus youre suburbian.
You talking to meek?

1 week ago '14        #28
Lurker 
space
space
Props total: 49400 49 K  Slaps total: 8323 8 K
 Tom Herman said
Nipsey's death propelled him to top 50 doa

Also, I like what you sent me

My n*gga
+2   

1 week ago '19        #29
Stand Down 
space
space
space
Props total: 7637 7 K  Slaps total: 10102 10 K
 Rule 336 said
Not sure if you're aware but who you consider a legend is completely subjective. Boosie is just a country n*gga from LA to alot of east coast bx n*ggas but to us Southerners he's a legend.
When y’all clowns are co-signin statements like Nipsey is Malcom Nipsey is MLK Nipsey is jesus Nipsey is ahead of 2pac Nipsey like Jay-Z ect ect that’s not just some local/regional hood legend sh*t.

Y’all just turned legend into general term.

Like which living hip-hop act isn’t a legend at this point?

You know there’s a difference between fu*kin Boosie and Nas. When sayin Nipsey is a legend seriously who the fu*k isnt?

sh*t Tony Yayo a fu*kin legend like Micheal Jackson. Smh

1 week ago '17        #30
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 73769 73 K  Slaps total: 33274 33 K
 Stand Down said
Y’all just turned legend into general term.
By definition legend is a general term.

Also you made a Boosie and Nas comparison. Come to Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama etc and tell anyone that Nas is more of a legend than Boosie. You'd get laughed out of town. Again everything is subjective. There's a world outside of your own fam.

1 week ago '19        #31
Stand Down 
space
space
space
 Rule 336 said
By definition legend is a general term.

Also you made a Boosie and Nas comparison. Come to Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama etc and tell anyone that Nas is more of a legend than Boosie. You'd get laughed out of town. Again everything is subjective. There's a world outside of your own fam.

If that’s the angle u funna take then y’all just gunna have 2 deal with when sayin/typin Nipsey is a legend outside of crewnshaw gettin clowned in the real world as well.

TI and Meek and these other rappers got no choice because sh*t damn near all of them have lapped Nipsey and still probably won’t even get half the overboard y’all doin with Nipsey when they pass.

Bushwick Bill is a great example.

It’s was the way he died on camera that caused this overboard.

He die drunk driven like shawty lo the one shootin first like bankroll overboard wont be there

It’s ridiculous Nipseys fame is by fu*kin murder on camera.

Thats what he is famous for.....fu*kin pathetic

Last edited by Stand Down; 12-03-2019 at 01:19 AM..

1 week ago '13        #32
EZ Green 
space
space
 Stand Down said
If that’s the angle u funna take then y’all just gunna have 2 deal with when sayin/typin Nipsey is a legend outside of crewnshaw gettin clowned in the real world as well.

TI and Meek and these other rappers got no choice because sh*t damn near all of them have lapped Nipsey and still probably won’t even get half the overboard y’all doin with Nipsey when they pass.

Bushwick Bill is a great example.

It’s was the way he died on camera that caused this overboard.

He die drunk driven like shawty lo the one shootin first like bankroll overboard wont be there

It’s ridiculous Nipseys fame is by fu*kin murder on camera.

Thats what he is famous for.....fu*kin pathetic
I'd love to watch you say that to meek. You know, the man from Philadelphia that called him a legend.

1 week ago '19        #33
Stand Down 
space
space
space
 EZ Green said
I'd love to watch you say that to meek. You know, the man from Philadelphia that called him a legend.
Meek Mill > Nipsey Hussle will be told 2 him as well

Also ain’t like none of them was tweetin that sh*t when he was alive nor all these months after his death.

Only happened once it became a topic on a discussion on the internet yesterday....

Last edited by Stand Down; 12-03-2019 at 01:34 AM..

1 week ago '13        #34
EZ Green 
space
space
 Stand Down said
Meek Mill > Nipsey Hussle would be told 2 him as well
Catalog wise, perhaps . Community impact wise, no.

1 week ago '19        #35
Stand Down 
space
space
space
 EZ Green said
Catalog wise, perhaps . Community impact wise, no.
That’s another fu*ked up thing.

Luke for example has been a fixture in his community for damn near 30/40 yrs.

Nipsey was never the first. But now y’all got it setup if anyone does anything in their community after Nipsey died it’s only because of Nipsey. Lol. Smh.

Meek been doin sh*t as well. Had a lil jail situation but like showin things that he has doin post Nipsey is going 2 forever be deflected2 Nipsey. And the things pre ain’t even worth ur approval either.

So them people will keep doin what they doin without haven’t 2 validate anything for y’all.

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '06        #36
Darell_ftb  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 83988 83 K  Slaps total: 10245 10 K
Glad meek spoke up. Idk why y'all going back and forth with that troll. I threw him and his other 8 accounts on ignore boxden is much much better.

1 week ago '13        #37
DiegoRivera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 35309 35 K  Slaps total: 2871 2 K
 Lurker said
I don’t like the word legend thrown around so loosely. Especially when people are pandering for clout.
If Nip isn't a legend the whole metric is thrown the fu*k off, it just doesn't make sense.

Plenty of rappers have died, recently even. n*ggas will swear up and down that that packed Staples Center, unified gangs in LA, LAPD, every other coast, Obama, world leaders, the greatest rappers alive all pouring in in unison around this one man is some everyday sh*t. Like it happens to every fu*king body.

That man stood for something, took the long way, stayed true to himself and his neighborhood, from the get go was in it to build and help his entire community build. That man had pure intentions and unlike absolutely most of the population, he was willing to be an example. That's part of why his death was so powerful. There's a reason it reverberated around the globe. That was some martyr sh*t, him getting popped in front of the lot he bought and revamped with his own two the same year he pierced into the mainstream. Grammys, GQ and sh*t. All of a sudden the company you saw him around were all bosses. He was deep into his marathon, took the long way, and the fruits of his labor were visible. Inspirational as hell, man. If you weren't paying attention that's on you, plenty of fu*king people were.

Let anyone call this man a legend because if we aren't hyping up a person that was about all that then fu*k everything. What are we even talking about? How fu*ked is our metric of legend?

Are you basing it off of record sales or what? How many endorsements he had? Awards? Songs on the radio? Being all on the gram doing some stupid sh*t for the clout?
+3   

1 week ago '14        #38
King Maximus 
space
space
Props total: 5574 5 K  Slaps total: 575 575
I can’t get into Meek? I just don’t get the appeal

He got some average tracks that are only hampered by the fact he seems so over the top yell/scream/over emotional on the verge of crying into the mic

Hussle >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Not even close
+2   

1 week ago '19        #39
Okka 
space
space
Props total: 1164 1 K  Slaps total: 95 95
 Stand Down said
Meek Mill > Nipsey Hussle
Did somebody close to you die recently? I'm just tryin' to figure out why do you spend your time talkin' about somebody you clearly didn't like.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #40
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 89909 89 K  Slaps total: 9554 9 K
 Lurker said
I don’t like the word legend thrown around so loosely. Especially when people are pandering for clout.
But why? It's all subjective. Who really cares? There's no rule book for who can and can't be a legend, and it's not like limited "Legend" slots. It's not like we gotta demote somebody from being a legend to make Nipsey a legend. It's a weird thing to be so passionate about.

If somebody wants to crown him a legend just let them. And people are always gonna pander for clout with or without Nip. Just let them. Not your battle IMO

Just my opinion tho

+1   

1 week ago '13        #41
EZ Green 
space
space
 Stand Down said
That’s another fu*ked up thing.

Luke for example has been a fixture in his community for damn near 30/40 yrs.

Nipsey was never the first. But now y’all got it setup if anyone does anything in their community after Nipsey died it’s only because of Nipsey. Lol. Smh.

Meek been doin sh*t as well. Had a lil jail situation but like showin things that he has doin post Nipsey is going 2 forever be deflected2 Nipsey. And the things pre ain’t even worth ur approval either.

So them people will keep doin what they doin without haven’t 2 validate anything for y’all.
Just look at your reasoning smh. Why are you comparing nip to Luke? Luke does great things in the community and is known for it. What's your point? You saying that tells me that at the end of the day you're just MAD at the love nip got and gets.

... You're really mad because a man is receiving love. sh*t is fu*king sad
+2   

1 week ago '19        #42
Stand Down 
space
space
space
 Okka said
Did somebody close to you die recently? I'm just tryin' to figure out why do you spend your time talkin' about somebody you clearly didn't like.
Damn u stay ignorant. It’s u fu*kers that are the issse. Not Nipsey.

Have y’all had someone close 2 die and nobody cared and is that why y’all doin way 2 much? U ignorant fool

1 week ago '07        #43
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17 OP
space
space
Props total: 114749 114 K  Slaps total: 12069 12 K

1 week ago '19        #44
HotBoyKee 
space
space
space
Props total: 793 793  Slaps total: 41 41
some strong points made in here...fact of the matter is n*ggas gassed nipsey when he died...i literally never seen dude get called a legend before he died tragically.

and meek tweet read as dumb as he sounds

a real black man?...

1 week ago '17        #45
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
Props total: 3536 3 K  Slaps total: 326 326
 EZ Green said
Just look at your reasoning smh. Why are you comparing nip to Luke? Luke does great things in the community and is known for it. What's your point? You saying that tells me that at the end of the day you're just MAD at the love nip got and gets.

... You're really mad because a man is receiving love. sh*t is fu*king sad
That's exactly what I came up with, for some strange reason he just mad that Nipsey getting all this love. Its like some next level hating sh*t I have never seen before. He tries to compare Nipsey to everyone just to try the make him look bad. In every single thread, he is obsessed with that man and how people are showing him so much love.

1 week ago '13        #46
EZ Green 
space
space
 HotBoyKee said
some strong points made in here...fact of the matter is n*ggas gassed nipsey when he died...i literally never seen dude get called a legend before he died tragically.

and meek tweet read as dumb as he sounds

a real black man?...
Nipsey and x*xtentacion died in the same year and in somewhat similar ways. Yet they were treated very different in death. Why do you think that is?

1 week ago '19        #47
HotBoyKee 
space
space
space
Props total: 793 793  Slaps total: 41 41
 EZ Green said
Nipsey and x*xtentacion died in the same year and in somewhat similar ways. Yet they were treated very different in death. Why do you think that is?
i dunno to be honest..one got robbed and shot..other just got shot....both had big fan bases but were they living legends at the time? i would say no..are they legends now? shiit i dont even know

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-41online now  42
Juice wrld sold his soul to the devil (with proof)
195 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  23
Video inside Debbie Allen discusses why Lisa Bonet left "A Different World" - EMMYTV..
59 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+151online now  22
Article inside Eminem Responds To Nick Cannon On Twitter
291 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+19online now  17
Dec 9 -These H0es Ain’t Loyal! Ivanka Trump KNEW Christopher Pee Pee Tape Stee..
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy