Scott LaRock Jr Goes In On Fat Joe And Cardi B (Part 1) & 2

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+72  68
91 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+78  54
72 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 weeks ago '19        #1
356 page views
8 comments

Tokinj approved  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 24359 24 K  Slaps total: 896 896
Scott LaRock Jr Goes In On Fat Joe And Cardi B (Part 1) & 2

+3   

best
worst
8 comments

2 weeks ago '12        #2
UghhFan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
space
space
Props total: 42892 42 K  Slaps total: 3386 3 K
Subs

2 weeks ago '07        #3
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
space
space
Props total: 115120 115 K  Slaps total: 12093 12 K
Damn,

I can't say if he keeping it a buck o not because I've only been to the Bronx maybe three times in my life.

But, I can say that Fat Joe, Cardi & French got the fu*k outta there like they was supposed to do. Now as far as going back maybe they do that sh*t of camera.

+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #4
Toast2the 
space
space
Props total: 28418 28 K  Slaps total: 4080 4 K
 Avon_Barksdale said
Damn,

I can't say if he keeping it a buck o not because I've only been to the Bronx maybe three times in my life.

But, I can say that Fat Joe, Cardi & French got the fu*k outta there like they was supposed to do. Now as far as going back maybe they do that sh*t of camera.

What you gotta understand is fat joe don't really fu*k with the bronx like that you never hear about him doing sh*t for the kids or investing in some sort of youth center for under privileged children from the Bronx... and you never see fat joe in the Bronx ever... 50 is way richer and way more famous then joe and you see 50 visit his old hood all the time... Joe ain't built like that, 50 is... when you respected you can go back to your hood and don't have to worry about sh*t... half of terror squad don't even really fu*k with joe like that... Pun's family despises that n*gga... Joe pretty much only looks out for his self

Swiss beats from the Bronx and I've been to art events he's thrown out here

And quiet as kept south Bronx slowly turning into a trendy soho type of place... they call that sh*t sobro instead of soho... white people moving in slowly but surely walking their dogs outside without a care in the world, rent super high
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #5
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
space
space
Props total: 115120 115 K  Slaps total: 12093 12 K
 Toast2the said
What you gotta understand is fat joe don't really fu*k with the bronx like that you never hear about him doing sh*t for the kids or investing in some sort of youth center for under privileged children from the Bronx... and you never see fat joe in the Bronx ever... 50 is way richer and way more famous then joe and you see 50 visit his old hood all the time... Joe ain't built like that, 50 is... when you respected you can go back to your hood and don't have to worry about sh*t... half of terror squad don't even really fu*k with joe like that... Pun's family despises that n*gga... Joe pretty much only looks out for his self

And quiet as kept south Bronx slowly turning into a trendy soho type of place... they call that sh*t sobro instead of soho... white people moving in slowly but surely walking their dogs outside without a care in the world, rent super high

That's all fact's but, everybody knew Fat Joe was on some other shyt for year's why it just coming out now?

It's a lot of rapper that got the fu*k out of the hood and never looked back tbh.
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #6
TheMonument 
space
space
space
Props total: 2364 2 K  Slaps total: 312 312
 Toast2the said

Im from the Bronx, I've seen Fat Joe many many times in different parts of the Bronx and at different times of day/night throughout the years, so that's a lie.
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #7
Toast2the 
space
space
Props total: 28418 28 K  Slaps total: 4080 4 K
 TheMonument said
Im from the Bronx, I've seen Fat Joe many many times in different parts of the Bronx and at different times of day/night throughout the years, so that's a lie.
I'm from the Bronx and like I said fat joe don't do sh*t for the Bronx and don't be out here... idc about you're 5 times seeing him drive by in his 20+ years of being an entertainer... that n*gga don't do sh*t for the Bronx just like the rest of them n*ggaz Scott la Rock mentioned...

2 weeks ago '05        #8
Emperor85 
space
space
space
Props total: 10715 10 K  Slaps total: 2782 2 K
 Toast2the said

Joe moved to Miami back in 07 or so but ....i can guarantee you that Fat Joe has done more for others than any one on here has.... especially all the humanitarian work he did in Puerto Rico ....what about that legendary games at the Rucker Joe used to help out with or that one legendary game with Jay Zs team .....that never happen

+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #9
SlimKenobi 
space
space
space
Props total: 607 607  Slaps total: 48 48
I don't feel like you owe your hood sh*t if you make it out. Of course it's a good thing to do but I won't knock a n*gga for coming up and never looking back.
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+30online now  21
Scientists Found the Deepest Land on Earth Hiding Beneath Antarctica's Ice
181 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  18
People are fed up with the sky-high cost of smartphones
49 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+59online now  10
Image(s) inside Dame got it right but Choke broke it down about R.O.C. Nation
103 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Dec 13 - A 51-year-old man who violently attacked two children inside a Lodi T..
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy