Kodi: The Official Guide To Cutting The Cord

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 days ago '06        #8176
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$5,204 | Props total: 1694 1694
Gaia 4 niceee

Premiumize/RD/Orion/EasyNews .. solid

2 days ago '05        #8177
SquirrelXss 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,882 | Props total: 3062 3062
Been checking back on this thread.

My Mx3 4k box is old now, cant update the android on it to run the newest version of kodi.

What's the newest/most recommended box out? I'd prefer a box so I can download as I stream to my HDD

2 days ago '06        #8178
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$5,204 | Props total: 1694 1694
 SquirrelXss said

My Mx3 4k box is old now, cant update the android on it to run the newest version of kodi.

What's the newest/most recommended box out? I'd prefer a box so I can download as I stream to my HDD
Shield Gang

2 days ago '05        #8179
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$43,622 | Props total: 19366 19366
 SquirrelXss said

I'd recommend the Fire TV Stick 4K. It supports external hard drives also.
+1   

2 days ago '17        #8180
CityofChampions 74 heat pts74
space
space
$5,459 | Props total: 9117 9117
So I've been having an issue lately with Seren getting stuck on "initializing providers" Google says nothing about Seren but gaia the issue is with the scrapers. I thought I fixed it a few weeks ago by clearing cache. I was looking at Seren guides and noticed they say to add Lamba too. I only used a4k before. I added Lamba and didn't work then when I removed it, it seemed to work again. I will see how it is tonight but definitely seems to be an issue with the scrapers.

1 day ago '17        #8181
space
space
@ do you use PM?

1 day ago '04        #8182
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$13,080 | Props total: 231 231
If you're on 17 no need to really backup anything unless you're tryna be extra careful.. all i did was put 17 back to the default skin and then installed 18 over it.. Cleared cache and then started it up like normal

22 hrs ago '04        #8183
dopeismarcus 42 heat pts42
space
space
$4,193 | Props total: 3083 3083
 CityofChampions said
So I've been having an issue lately with Seren getting stuck on "initializing providers" Google says nothing about Seren but gaia the issue is with the scrapers. I thought I fixed it a few weeks ago by clearing cache. I was looking at Seren guides and noticed they say to add Lamba too. I only used a4k before. I added Lamba and didn't work then when I removed it, it seemed to work again. I will see how it is tonight but definitely seems to be an issue with the scrapers.
they replaced lamba with civitas. it should have update/redirected for you automatically but if not uninstall lamba and install civitas

+1   

17 hrs ago '05        #8184
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$43,622 | Props total: 19366 19366
 CityofChampions said
@ do you use PM?
Naw, only RD.

8 hrs ago '05        #8185
SquirrelXss 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,882 | Props total: 3062 3062
Got me a RD account earlier. Kinda out of gas other than Cinema untill I get a newer box.

I'm stuck on 16.1

4 hrs ago '17        #8186
space
space
 dopeismarcus said
they replaced lamba with civitas. it should have update/redirected for you automatically but if not uninstall lamba and install civitas

Good looks on the scraps. Seems to be pulling a lot more.

Y.G. said
Naw, only RD.
RD and PM can't unpack rar on cloud? I've seen people saying it works for PM but it doesn't seem to be working for me.

4 hrs ago '05        #8187
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$54,233 | Props total: 8803 8803
 CityofChampions said
Good looks on the scraps. Seems to be pulling a lot more.

RD and PM can't unpack rar on cloud? I've seen people saying it works for PM but it doesn't seem to be working for me.
If you're talking about the individual PM and RD addons, they both can. The RD addon you have installed probably can't, but the new one "Realizer" can. And so can Premiumizer (Same guy made'm both).

I snagged PM last weekend while RD was fu*ked up and was using it all that night and it was working great. Prob just gonna run both of them for awhile.

Also the new Gaia addon is fantastic. Been using it instead of Seren since it dropped. Seren supposed to have a new update coming out soon, though.
+1   

3 hrs ago '17        #8188
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said
If you're talking about the individual PM and RD addons, they both can. The RD addon you have installed probably can't, but the new one "Realizer" can. And so can Premiumizer (Same guy made'm both).

I snagged PM last weekend while RD was fu*ked up and was using it all that night and it was working great. Prob just gonna run both of them for awhile.

Also the new Gaia addon is fantastic. Been using it instead of Seren since it dropped. Seren supposed to have a new update coming out soon, though.
I only use PM. I tried the regular add on and Premiumizer. On the regular it would show up in transfer list but not play. On Premiumizer it wouldn't show up in cloud. What could the issue be?

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+159online now  51
Video inside Caught My bi-ch Cheatin'...
127 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+59online now  39
Image(s) inside thai beauty
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  38
Image(s) inside CAPTAIN MARVEL "First Reactions"
130 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  12
Feb 19 - Sell Montana to Canada for $1 trillion to ease US national debt, peti..
142 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy