Pusha t's reaction to Drake's grammy win

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '19        #226
Moe Lester 
space
space
$147 | Props total: 906 906
 Damagegadget said
deflecting but you still have yet to answer any of my questions, promoting money making is cool... furthermore Ive stated my stance on drug sales, as well I never really made a stance to defend anything..the question was what age has to do with it..why is it a point to state he is 40...like YOU not me are excusing an 18 yr old in the same position...so stop responding to respond and answer the question, talk about deflecting lol the kcuf is wrong with people and their fallacy logic

and the nerve of a ninja with rkelly in his avy to talk morals and isht wtf
A 18 year old is still an impressionable kid, at 40 years old why are you still portraying this drug dealing character because you sold a little drugs over 20 years ago

You're defending him by mentioning pharmaceuticals and heroin being legal in other countries like that has anything to do with my point

1 week ago '07        #227
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
space
$39,168 | Props total: 24746 24746
 Moe Lester said
A 18 year old is still an impressionable kid, at 40 years old why are you still portraying this drug dealing character because you sold a little drugs over 20 years ago

You're defending him by mentioning pharmaceuticals and heroin being legal in other countries like that has anything to do with my point
it does have everything to do with your point, you are sayin its wrong to sell drugs and promote it, right?? right and wrong being determined by laws, therefore your right isnt wrong to me AS I stated..but you are not here to read and comprehend clearly you are here to respond, hence the time it took for you to answer the question.. and now YOU are defending it based on age just as I suspected therefore your argument of right and wrong is BS cause you just excused an 18 yr old RAPPER for doing the same thing...with that said..you have a good day sir
+1   

1 week ago '10        #228
Walmart 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,138 | Props total: 16456 16456
I can see how Pusha would have that look on his face.

You'd have to be naive if you don't think Drake was either behind those dudes trying to jump Pusha in Toronto or don't think some of those subliminal threats on Scorpion were directed to Pusha & Kanye
+1   

1 week ago '11        #229
YSL Mean 
space
space
$1,638 | Props total: 2238 2238
*Pusha reaction to that dry J Lo Motown tribute
+1   

1 week ago '19        #230
Moe Lester 
space
space
$147 | Props total: 906 906
 Damagegadget said
it does have everything to do with your point, you are sayin its wrong to sell drugs and promote it, right?? right and wrong being determined by laws, therefore your right isnt wrong to me AS I stated..but you are not here to read and comprehend clearly you are here to respond, hence the time it took for you to answer the question.. and now YOU are defending it based on age just as I suspected therefore your argument of right and wrong is BS cause you just excused an 18 yr old RAPPER for doing the same thing...with that said..you have a good day sir
You really defending a 40 year old rapping about selling drugs, sad time we live in

1 week ago '10        #231
ironhead 82 heat pts82
space
space
$9,564 | Props total: 12569 12569
 YSL Mean said
*Pusha reaction to that dry J Lo Motown tribute
Bruh!
I was wondering if this was said but wasnt reading 10 pages
6:18

[video - click to view]

+2   

1 week ago '07        #232
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,120 | Props total: 66 66
I feel sorry for anyone who watched an award ceremony where Drake won best rap song

1 week ago '08        #233
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 799 799
 RIPrjacks23 said
2. How does being at the Grammys equate to actually giving a fu*k about a Grammy?

[pic - click to view]

I'm done with you fanboys. fu*k Pusha and Drake, I was just trying to figure out the logic behind some of these comments. I now see that was a grave mistake. You n*ggas will go through great lengths to defend a n*gga that doesn't even know you exist.

1 week ago '15        #234
Lito Guapalot 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,348 | Props total: 11870 11870
 ironhead said
Bruh!
I was wondering if this was said but wasnt reading 10 pages
6:18
They cut it fast af

1 week ago '07        #235
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
space
$39,168 | Props total: 24746 24746
 Moe Lester said
You really defending a 40 year old rapping about selling drugs, sad time we live in
there we go with age again,....yea its sad that people think aging means you have to stop doing wrong...maybe you should have stopped at 18...maybe its me but I was sure able to discern right and wrong at 18...you are really defending anyone under 40 sellin drugs...sad time YOU live in ..Im good over here
+1   

1 week ago '15        #236
RIPrjacks23 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,477 | Props total: 5510 5510
 gagethedesigner said

[pic - click to view]

I'm done with you fanboys. fu*k Pusha and Drake, I was just trying to figure out the logic behind some of these comments. I now see that was a grave mistake. You n*ggas will go through great lengths to defend a n*gga that doesn't even know you exist.
Im a fan boy but you the one displaying great anger, how sway? You couldn't refute any of the very logical points I made so you pretend it took great lengths to come up with them. You're being wilfully stupid and want people to believe you, boy please. I can name maybe 2 songs from Pusha T off the top of my head, I listen to old playa fly and triple 6.

1 week ago '08        #237
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 799 799
 RIPrjacks23 said
Im a fan boy but you the one displaying great anger, how sway? You couldn't refute any of the very logical points I made so you pretend it took great lengths to come up with them.
Anger where my guy? There is no logic in "Grammy's are for sellouts, but i'm going to go anyway cause I got nominated for one."

I can name maybe 2 songs from Pusha T off the top of my head, I listen to old playa fly and triple 6.
You're being willfully stupid and want people to believe you, boy please.

It's ok for you to claim you're not a fanboy, but if I claim it...........

1 week ago '17        #238
Hater 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$4,532 | Props total: 12880 12880
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Any person identifying as a person of color still support Drake after this is mentally lost to me.

I don't care if Drake won 100 grammy's
He doesn't respect us and it's evident.
+1   

1 week ago '11        #239
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,980 | Props total: 5479 5479
 Hater said
Any person identifying as a person of color still support Drake after this is mentally lost to me.

I don't care if Drake won 100 grammy's
He doesn't respect us and it's evident.
No one cares. Stay butt hurt.

I think my favorite thing to do on boxden now is reading these, "I hate drake so damn much, grr." comments. sh*t is hilarious.

Yous a hurt bi*ch you are.

1 week ago '14        #240
Greenghost2212 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,734 | Props total: 1347 1347
 Moe Lester said
Drug rap as a 40 year old isn't tap dancing?
At least he experienced the sh*t he writes. Unlike some other light skinned n*gga I don't even gotta mention.

1 week ago '14        #241
space
space
 Kade said
No one cares. Stay butt hurt.

I think my favorite thing to do on boxden now is reading these, "I hate drake so damn much, grr." comments. sh*t is hilarious.

Yous a hurt bi*ch you are.

Post up in blackface like your favorite Mc then goofy a*s lil virgin.

1 week ago '11        #242
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,980 | Props total: 5479 5479
 Greenghost2212 said
"WWWHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...... DDRRRAAAKKKEEEEEE!"

1 week ago '15        #243
RIPrjacks23 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,477 | Props total: 5510 5510
 gagethedesigner said
Anger where my guy? There is no logic in "Grammy's are for sellouts, but i'm going to go anyway cause I got nominated for one."

You're being willfully stupid and want people to believe you, boy please.

It's ok for you to claim you're not a fanboy, but if I claim it...........
There's no logic in going to the Grammys when you're the president of a big music company? Really?

Youre obviously a fanboy because the picture was taken after Jennifer Lopez performance but that fact don't fit your narrative b/c according to you "he looks angry that he doesn't have a Grammy" ...that's fanboy language.

I take that back, I can't even name one Pusha T song b/c I don't listen to his music I never have, didn't hear the new album either and I NEVER EVEN HEARD THE DRAKE DIS, but guess what, I don't like Drake music either, I never cared for his music simply b/c it's not the sound I like but some of his stuff bumping. I most definitely took offense to him rapping the great Project Pat verse on look alive.

Talking about defending someone who doesn't know I exist, mane it not about Pusha T, he's not my friend, I don't follow him on IG (I don't even have an IG) or Twitter, I'm defending real guys everywhere who have to keep lames up off em everyday with their feminine anti logic.

1 week ago '17        #244
TVR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,500 | Props total: 11145 11145
 Greenghost2212 said
Keep the same energy with every rapper. I bet you wont.

Last edited by TVR; 02-12-2019 at 08:35 AM..

1 week ago '14        #245
space
space
 TVR said
Keep the same energy with every rapper. I bet you wont.

Other rappers isn't running around in blackface

1 week ago '17        #246
TVR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,500 | Props total: 11145 11145
 Greenghost2212 said
Other rappers isn't running around in blackface
But other rappers have sold drugs to black folk. Lets talk about it.

1 week ago '14        #247
space
space
 TVR said
But other rappers have sold drugs to black folk. Lets talk about it.
So you really gonna equate drug selling which ALL races do to actually wearing blackface spitting in the face of your black heritage?

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+60online now  49
Image(s) inside thai beauty
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+162online now  43
Video inside Caught My bi-ch Cheatin'...
128 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  33
Image(s) inside CAPTAIN MARVEL "First Reactions"
132 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  13
Feb 19 - Sell Montana to Canada for $1 trillion to ease US national debt, peti..
144 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy