Reason Why Lebron Hasn't Entered a Dunk Contest

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 2276 2276
 dtown1759 said:
n*gga i was talking about the difference between those guys and lebron, that k!ller instinct and the desire to want the last shot, to want to step on your throat in the last minute.. melo has the gene, bron doesnt, i said "hell even wade and melo" meaning they were more of an afterthought

KD and duncan have it too.
I remember when my dude ben "madison square" gordon had it. Then I can't believe how bad he fell off. Something went mentally wrong with him.
 6 years ago '05        #62
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
idk how you can say he desevere all that blame when SI gave him that name. HE WAS THE BEST PLAYER EVER COMING OUT OF HS. his name is James King just goes well with it. ITS A fu*kING NICK NAME IS THAT SO BAD fu*kING NICK NAME . AND no shouldnt have to deal with all the bs he takes .

ppl wanna talks sh*t bout him playing flag football in the off season yet no one said sh*t when dirk came into season fat slow and out of shape not one fu*king word was said. Let LBJ come into season like that all hell would break lose. he is judge by sh*t no one else is and that not fair. ppl love to plie up on ppl period. there alot of sh*t he gets blame for that no one else would
 6 years ago '05        #63
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
players are tried of ppl who never played in there life let alone nba talk sh*t like there fu*king jordan. cant dunk on a fisher price net but will over judge and talk sh*t to these players. i can see it now

oh that it a 360 one hand dunk that it they cant do something else better. he went from the FT line that old why cant he take off from 3 . stupid sh*t like that espn been way to harsy like sh*t easy
 6 years ago '10        #64
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209 OP
space
space
$67,844 | Props total: 20770 20770
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
idk how you can say he desevere all that blame when SI gave him that name. HE WAS THE BEST PLAYER EVER COMING OUT OF HS. his name is James King just goes well with it. ITS A fu*kING NICK NAME IS THAT SO BAD fu*kING NICK NAME . AND no shouldnt have to deal with all the bs he takes .

ppl wanna talks sh*t bout him playing flag football in the off season yet no one said sh*t when dirk came into season fat slow and out of shape not one fu*king word was said. Let LBJ come into season like that all hell would break lose. he is judge by sh*t no one else is and that not fair. ppl love to plie up on ppl period. there alot of sh*t he gets blame for that no one else would
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
players are tried of ppl who never played in there life let alone nba talk sh*t like there fu*king jordan. cant dunk on a fisher price net but will over judge and talk sh*t to these players. i can see it now

oh that it a 360 one hand dunk that it they cant do something else better. he went from the FT line that old why cant he take off from 3 . stupid sh*t like that espn been way to harsy like sh*t easy

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #65
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4796 4796
Good lord, we're really making intricate psych evals on Boxden, all from Dunk Contest participation.

Christ.
 6 years ago '08        #66
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 2276 2276
 King856 said:
Kobe never did either
he won it in like '97
 6 years ago '10        #67
space
space
 King856 said:
Kobe never did either

Are you dumb?
 6 years ago '08        #68
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 DR JAYY said:
climb off bron bron nuts
Right, Gattagat stay riding Lebron. And you know what's funny about people like him? If you rewind back to the years before Lebron went to Miami, Heat fans used to talk sh*t about how Wade was better than Lebron and used to bi*ch everytime someone said Lebron >>> Wade. But as soon as Lebron joined the Heat these same dudes flipped flopped and started calling Lebron the GOAT.

6 years ago '04        #69
somehateme05 
space
space
$180 | Props total: 69 69
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
dude they scrutiny EVERYTHING THIS MAN DOES from his off season football game

to what he tweets who he's friends media and espn blow up everything he does

THERE NOTHING HE CAN DO IN A DUNK CONTEST TO PROVE ANYTHING all the can do is take an L cause no matter what he does they will fine something to bi*ch. And if he didnt win they would go in on that sh*t to . So i dont blame LBJ i dont blame any of the super stars the bad out weights the good by far u can thank sports talk radio and media for no stars doing it anymore .

Couldn't have said it best, most idiots won't get this though!!!
 6 years ago '04        #70
somehateme05 
space
space
$180 | Props total: 69 69
 Hold That said:
This post was beautiful
Its funny, because I thought ESPN proclaimed him to be "King" before he even played in the NBA. The decesion was foolish, but lets not act like that was bron's idea. Marketing!!! And his tattoo?? Thats gay of you to even consider that....
 6 years ago '04        #71
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,961 | Props total: 11709 11709
lmaooo this n*gga said kobe never won 1

n*gga was prolly born in 97
 6 years ago '10        #72
space
space
 somehateme05 said:
Its funny, because I thought ESPN proclaimed him to be "King" before he even played in the NBA. The decesion was foolish, but lets not act like that was bron's idea. Marketing!!! And his tattoo?? Thats gay of you to even consider that....
You need to have your reading comprehension skills checked. I said he calls himself King James, I never said he started it. I could've also mentioned how he addresses himself in third person as well but that's too easy..

And it's gay for me to bring up that he had a tattoo on his back called chosen-1?

Really?

Wow I swear you people are not getting the point & are just racing to safety for lebron. Ol Leonardo Dicapro a.ss mofu*kas.

King856 said:
yeah because I dont remember Kobe winning a fu*king slam dunk contest I'm dumb

and dude was a fu*king nobody avergaing 13 pts per game when he did it. since he became a start he never tried it.

I guess it wasn't oo impressive if noone talks about that sh*t

You're dumb because you said he never did one

fu*king @ trying to excuse what you said because he averaged 13 points

Shut your fu*king a.ss up

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 02-27-2012 at 11:00 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #73
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5096 5096
 ST21 said:
the real reason: he's sacred of losing.
 6 years ago '07        #74
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,661 | Props total: 563 563
this n*gga just don't wanna lose, like his desire to be liked stretches that deep
kobe and mike never gave a fu*k this n*gga needs to be embraced...fu*k em, fu*k em...i'm screamin fu*k em.
 6 years ago '10        #75
space
space
 King856 said:
I was over seas in 97. sorry I didn't archive a lame a.ss dunk contest. you nerds never make mistakes huh?
 King856 said:
Agent you're an ethug. shut me up bi*ch
@ using that sorry a.ss excuse

@ me being a ethug cuz I told you to shut up

Shut yo a.ss up

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #76
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 729 729
his hs dunk contest shows why he doesn't want to do it... he has no creativity whatsoever. Lebron said it himself hes a game time dunker... he just jumps high and throws it down the same ways.. imo hes the most overrated dunker EVER!!!
 6 years ago '04        #77
D-Swift 
space
space
$1,039 | Props total: 89 89
He scared...........:scared2:
 6 years ago '09        #78
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,639 | Props total: 2745 2745
He already said he has no creativity with his dunks but I disagree, his athleticism despite his weight, he can do some amazing sh*t, if he really thought about it. I know a few dunks I seen him do that would get an easy 10 in the dunk contest.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Those 2 dunks alone are a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10 in my eyes in a dunk contest, maybe the 2nd one is a 8.5 or a 9, but the reverse alley oop is a fu*kin 10.
 6 years ago '10        #79
astarisborn 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 534 534
 ST21 said:
the real reason: he's sacred of losing.
 6 years ago '05        #80
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
i hope bron never does it.just gives these lames another reason to put his name in there mouth. nothing good can come out of it. look at blake last year ppl was crying cause he dint jump over the car the way they wanted him to. ppl trying to say it wasnt that great like they can do better. its that reason and that reason only and its not enough money. rather fu*k with some hoes
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago