Maino taking shots at Joe Budden about Chris Brown

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #121
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,451 | Props total: 14872 14872
 TDH Music said:
dude u are retarded u have no clue what im talkin about smh someone please help this guy out cuz he really doesnt get it...he needs a youtube tutor
what did he do really but show he had banger

I-NeeD-$$$ said:
LMAO

bruh.. skip to 4:47.. it's footage of maino confrontin ya man bunky about talkin crazy about him on a dvd...
bunky aint my dude at all another fake gangsta along with maino and if maino so tough why you gotta show banger to get ya point across

TDH Music said:
thank you kind sir...ill have his mother write you a check for your services
it will bounce like maino career
 7 years ago '05        #122
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
fu*kin Boxden, sometimes.....

7 years ago '10        #123
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Can't none of u gay boys behind ya keyboards beat Joey n a one on tho
 7 years ago '04        #124
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 951 951
 TDH Music said:
speak for ya self nygga lmao
damn son you ridin hard for your boy maino aint you. i never seen so many tuff guys on the internet.
 7 years ago '08        #125
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,451 | Props total: 536 536
Maino forever lost after he confronted a female about talking sh*t on Twitter... that n*ggas a super Namen a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '05        #126
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,722 | Props total: 2168 2168
 TDH Music said:
call it what you want...and if you think im a tuff guy preciate the compliment...rather be called a tuff guy then a pus*y
ether.
 7 years ago '05        #127
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,722 | Props total: 2168 2168
im sure maino would beat the fu*k outta the cry baby loser known as joe b00ty...
 7 years ago '10        #128
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Maino forever lost after he confronted a female about talking sh*t on Twitter... that n*ggas a super Namen a.ss n*gga
And this is the man who's c*ck is n u n*ggas mouths but he's a gangster cuz his dumb a.ss got caught and ended up doin a bid and someone who's a little realer then him ate his food...

These rappers act all tough n u silly a.ss n*ggas eat that sh*t right up

Sheep a.ss n*ggas
 7 years ago '09        #129
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
 coolio said:
until joey da don confronted rae and stuck the shotty in his mouth and had rae lay low for a year real hip hop heads know the story....
you have quite the imagination my son
 7 years ago '04        #130
Rileyboy03 
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 1 1
Maino is trash.... and joe budden spits real, but he trash too. Twitter just helps them stay on yall minds. I wouldnt even copp the bootleg of maino, but I have the joe budden bootleg....listened to it once. Cudi better than both. Up north has sucka nigg@s let not get it twisted. All nigg@s up north do not go hard only some. Just like anywhere else. Real n*ggas are endangered cuz they so busy being real they get their heads clapped or clap some other nigg@ then get caught. That aint nothin but real stupid to me. I get money n fu*k bi*ches, all that tough guy sh*t yall can keep it. Nothin to prove to digital gangsters
 7 years ago '07        #131
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Maino is irrelevant

Back to the block you go
 7 years ago '09        #132
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
 INF4MOUS said:
Maino is irrelevant
Maino's last hit was in 2008......joeys last hit was in 2002/2003....pump...pump...pump...the fukk out of here
 7 years ago '10        #133
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 Jacc Blacc said:
Maino's last hit was in 2008......joeys last hit was in 2002/2003....pump...pump...pump...the fukk out of here
i see a maino thread once every 5 monthes IF that ... i see a joe budden thread about everyday i come check out bx...

irrelevant or relevant people stay talking about joe... even people who hate him seem to spend so much time talking about him.

and why do people always say pump pump pump like a radio hit is a rappers entire discography... joe got some dope tracks out there but yall decide to hate it before even pressing play.

you people stopped being interested in a rappers lyrics and the music itself and started caring about the gossip, the clothes , the cars , the women they dated, the money and albums they sold/made... its ridiculous. its not just joe its a bunch of artists that are downgraded over their PERSONAL life ...

get back to the lyrics... i dont give a fu*k about any of these artists personal life, just give me some good bars and we straight...

nas cant do no right no more, dmx cant, joe budden cant the list can go on and on but artists like jay z , eminem , kayne , wayne could do anything they wanted and people would be like yo they got that off!!! >>>> who gives a fu*k about their life, live your own and get back to hip hop.
 7 years ago '05        #134
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 Infamous2o1x said:
i see a maino thread once every 5 monthes IF that ... i see a joe budden thread about everyday i come check out bx...

irrelevant or relevant people stay talking about joe... even people who hate him seem to spend so much time talking about him.

and why do people always say pump pump pump like a radio hit is a rappers entire discography... joe got some dope tracks out there but yall decide to hate it before even pressing play.

you people stopped being interested in a rappers lyrics and the music itself and started caring about the gossip, the clothes , the cars , the women they dated, the money and albums they sold/made... its ridiculous. its not just joe its a bunch of artists that are downgraded over their PERSONAL life ...

get back to the lyrics... i dont give a fu*k about any of these artists personal life, just give me some good bars and we straight...

nas cant do no right no more, dmx cant, joe budden cant the list can go on and on but artists like jay z , eminem , kayne , wayne could do anything they wanted and people would be like yo they got that off!!! >>>> who gives a fu*k about their life, live your own and get back to hip hop.
ok so the whole point of this paragraph is pump Pump Pump it up!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
53 comments
1 day ago