Trick Daddy Has A Message For His Mugshot Shamers

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
10 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '04        #76
dc3003 
space
space
Props total: 60455 60 K  Slaps total: 81758 81 K
He should be apologizing for driving drunk and putting innocent peoples lives at risk

1 month ago '15        #77
mak30586 
space
space
Props total: 1410 1 K  Slaps total: 450 450
 Blokka Blokka said

Bruh yall n*ggas retarted

1 month ago '13        #78
Commission 
space
space
Props total: 63682 63 K  Slaps total: 10980 10 K
 just imagine said
the widespread of cheap technology and internet access gave every worthless moron a chance for misery to find its company.

25 years ago there wasnt all these people on the internet because they couldn't afford a computer, a modem, and a dedicated phone line. today, every brain peon paying monthly payments on their $1200 phone, with their $500 car note, is on every social media app wasting precious time of their day to find people as stupid as them to hate on others.
Realest post in here
+1   

1 month ago '18        #79
Phamous 
space
space
Props total: 2051 2 K  Slaps total: 229 229
 Blokka Blokka said

Lol. This my podcast cover for this weeks episode hahaha. Thx.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR9CB8Rh0mBMqAdVpEBkRLQ
IG: thecooltablepod

My hairline trash too though...

1 month ago '15        #80
mak30586 
space
space
Props total: 1410 1 K  Slaps total: 450 450

+4   

1 month ago '17        #81
FCWGM 
space
space
space
Props total: 1262 1 K  Slaps total: 155 155
 FeedTheBeast said
I clearly said if......he can just cut it off. Im not familar with lupus but my Aunt just beat brea*t cancer and the chemo made her hair patch the same way. She just cut it off instead of letting it do whatever.
MY bad Brah some people can't let the hair go doe Playa I done seen n*ggas with the George Jefferson and got dreads lmaooo
+1   

1 month ago '15        #82
ChoAssUp 
space
space
Props total: 50497 50 K  Slaps total: 3152 3 K
 just imagine said
the widespread of cheap technology and internet access gave every worthless moron a chance for misery to find its company.

25 years ago there wasnt all these people on the internet because they couldn't afford a computer, a modem, and a dedicated phone line. today, every brain peon paying monthly payments on their $1200 phone, with their $500 car note, is on every social media app wasting precious time of their day to find people as stupid as them to hate on others.

1 month ago '05        #83
BusychasingGuap 
space
space
Props total: 1193 1 K  Slaps total: 317 317
 Avarice said
u can't heat regular powder cocaine in your weed and have it do anything...its wasted at that point...

is he smokin CRACK wit his weed?
Nah the white, he ain't cooking it. He's putting the powder in the blunt. n*ggas been doing that for years.
+1   

1 month ago '13        #84
gow 
space
space
Props total: 1538 1 K  Slaps total: 1083 1 K

1 month ago '18        #85
Illmatic826z 
space
space
Props total: 4922 4 K  Slaps total: 887 887

I was like 15 vibing to this sh*t

Whole bmore was bumping trick back then

That first verse is flames.

“n*ggas talk about Miami but they scared to come/ putting ya family in danger just to play in the sun”
+1   

1 month ago '17        #86
GodBody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
space
space
Props total: 35400 35 K  Slaps total: 5151 5 K
Does Lupus effect your hairline? I’m not trying to be funny, I honestly want to know

1 month ago '09        #87
jasperfect 
space
space
Props total: 1737 1 K  Slaps total: 369 369
 Adwerdz said
What does Coke do for lupus?
Takes away the pain.

1 month ago '04        #88
nicoled985 
space
space
Props total: 6396 6 K  Slaps total: 621 621
 Knucklez said
a lot of this is on trick. His hardheaded a*s refuses to take his lupus medication for some reason
My bff has lupus. The medication makes you sick in itself. It sucks
+1   

1 month ago '16        #89
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 46374 46 K  Slaps total: 10141 10 K
 Tully Blanchard said
Does Lupus affect your ability to know that spray on lining ain’t it?
naw thats the coke
+1   

1 month ago '06        #90
M!XTAPEsniper™ 
space
space
Props total: 113 113  Slaps total: 20 20
He can say what he wants but drugs, especially the cocaine will drastically worsen the effects of his condition.
+1   

1 month ago '15        #91
Lito Guapalot 
space
space
Props total: 18504 18 K  Slaps total: 266 266
 roddy got white said
Google innuendo

Edit: another L for me today. I'm logging off it's too early

1 month ago '17        #92
Ifeellikekobe 
space
space
Props total: 41636 41 K  Slaps total: 2616 2 K
 just imagine said

I work for an ISP and it k*lls me everytime when I ask a person where is the router? They say "Huh? Is that the black thing?"

1 month ago '13        #93
gow 
space
space
Candy

1 month ago '15        #94
DamianDragunov 
space
space
Props total: 38648 38 K  Slaps total: 5727 5 K
 diamondsxmoney said
n*ggas smoke that sh*t in South Carolina too, trust

We called em premos back in the 90s
Mexicans I’m around still will lick their cigarettes and roll them in the powder.
+1   

1 month ago '08        #95
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
Props total: 1281 1 K  Slaps total: 240 240
 "SS" said
Boonk. It's some south Florida sh*t. I was down there last summer in the strip club. and some n*ggas were smoking the funkiest weed i had ever smelt. sh*t smelled like death, the bartender told me what it was and said that 99% of the weed smokers down there put a lil coke in it. Started way back in the 80s because the weed down there was bad and the cocaine was A1
Smh might explain some sh*t

1 month ago '16        #96
Triple Gold 
space
space
space
Props total: 4 4  Slaps total: 3 3
Made a lifetime of music about shootin n*ggaz spots up, pimpin hoes, doin coke and whatnot... but get sensitive about the sh*t u said SAID YOU WAS DOING, just cause u have a disease... make a song about lupus then...

TD a legend still but damn...
+1   

1 month ago '04        #97
cold_young_thug  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 7271 7 K  Slaps total: 1697 1 K
 Eclectic said

"MIAMI, FL – Trick Daddy’s mugshot became internet fodder over the weekend after he was arrested for cocaine possession and DUI. Those who didn’t realize the Hip Hop vet suffers from lupus mercilessly clowned his appearance.

On Sunday (January 12), Trick decided to set the record straight and point out to his Instagram followers how much the disease affects him.

“Let me get this right…you like on me..make fun of the fact that I have lupus…and all this just for the likes,” he wrote. “Thank god im strong. Everything is funny until it hits close to home..my feelings don’t hurt easily. I’m too worried about waking up tomorrow.”

The text across the post read, “A message from @dollars. Before you laugh at his mugshot understand what he’s dealing with.”

Lupus, which is the same condition J. Dilla battled prior to untimely passing, is a “long-term autoimmune disease in which the body’s immune system becomes hyperactive and attacks normal, healthy tissue.

“Symptoms include inflammation, swelling, and damage to the joints, skin, kidneys, blood, heart, and lungs,” according to Medical News Today.

It can also cause inflammation in the skin, joints, lungs, kidneys, blood and/or heart, which can partially explain why Trick’s hair and skin looks unusual.

During a 2014 interview with The Breakfast Club, Trick said he stopped taking medication for the disease and self-medicates with coke-laced joints instead.

“When I smoke weed and coke, the worst thing that’s gonna happen to me is I’mma got to sleep or eat,” he said. “If I take Lupus medicine, I gotta take a pill for this pill, a pill for that pill… then I gotta go back to the doctor every Thursday and give them my money.”

Trick was arrested on Saturday morning (January 11) after he was discovered asleep at the wheel by Miami-Dade police. He admitted to having five drinks on Friday evening (January 10) and was then asked to conduct a field sobriety test, which he failed.

Consequently, he was taken to Hammocks District Station where officers searched his belongings and found a rolled up dollar bill with what appeared to be cocaine residue inside. He posted $6,000 bond and was released the same day.

Charges include possession of cocaine, possession of a firearm and ammunition by a convicted felon and driving with a suspended license."

is the hairline lupus too? ijs. lol

1 month ago '04        #98
ItAlY2BkLyN 
space
space
Props total: 20585 20 K  Slaps total: 4619 4 K

+1   

1 month ago '18        #99
ialokcin 
space
space
space
Props total: 219 219  Slaps total: 19 19
Free Buddy Roe!

1 month ago '13        #100
gow 
space
space

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  15
Clipse Manager Tony Gonzalez on Vlad
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Would you fight this dude or not??
182 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+37online now  9
Video inside Pop Smoke So Into You Remix Will Still Drop Friday
85 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  3
Image(s) inside Feb 23 - The Cop Who Stomped a Handcuffed Black Man's Head Is Now Faci..
30 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy