Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-02-2013, 12:43 AM         #41
TresCeroCinco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jha84 said:
i really hate playin the race card but the criticism that geno gets is purely racially motivated. Im not talkin about his numbers cuz they are bad but tryin to sum up his career as a "bust" after 12 games in the nfl?? Look at all the white qbs that come into the league with hype and do absolutely nothing, whether it be team wins or stats, and get a pass on the "bust" label (gabbert, clausen, bradford, tebow, ponder, barkley, weeden) And all these guys except barkley were 1st and 2nd rd picks and they all were highly touted coming in. Im sure in the respective cities that drafted those players there is talk of them underachieving but its not on the national level that geno gets it. Even when u look at Kaep vs RGIII vs Luck their numbers are comparable (and Kaep took his team to the SB last year) and look at how many ppl say they need to bench Kaep and RGIII and look at the praise Luck gets.

And just for the sake of being thorough Peyton Mannings numbers were a.ss his rookie year (56%; 28int; 71qbr; 3-13 record) and he was playing w/ two HOF on his team in Harrison and Faulk. How many HOF weapons does Geno have?

you cant pull the race card on this ..

Mark Sanchez got k!lled last year by the media last year
 4 years ago '06        #42
jha84 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$315 | Props total: 1 1
 Cheeze said:
jimmy clausen got sh*t on and they selected cam the next season #1 overall

everyone also sh*t on gabbert/tebow/weeden….barkley was a what 5th or 6th round pick? @ using him for some reason in comparison to geno….

4 straight games not being able to complete 10 passes

who you fooling with this sh*t
you right about clausen but he can go quietly off into oblivion and no body attacks his character, or intelligence, or work ethic. He sucked monkey balls and where are all the experts comin out the woodwork w/ the "i told you so" articles. show me a thread on here bashing gabbert? If im not mistaken gruden and mel kiper were praising gabbert so much they were sayin he should go #1 overall over cam. He lost his job to Henne and now he just rides the bench and no one acts like they care he was drafted #10 overall. show me an entire espn segment where they are labeling weeden/tebow a bust and comparing them to ryan leaf or eric crouch. Yea Geno may struggle to complete 10 passes/game...but his completion % is 55% and peytons as a rookie was 57%. If thats ur argument the difference b/w "bust" and "great" is 2%??
 12-02-2013, 01:37 AM         #43
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jha84 said:
you right about clausen but he can go quietly off into oblivion and no body attacks his character, or intelligence, or work ethic. He sucked monkey balls and where are all the experts comin out the woodwork w/ the "i told you so" articles. show me a thread on here bashing gabbert? If im not mistaken gruden and mel kiper were praising gabbert so much they were sayin he should go #1 overall over cam. He lost his job to Henne and now he just rides the bench and no one acts like they care he was drafted #10 overall. show me an entire espn segment where they are labeling weeden/tebow a bust and comparing them to ryan leaf or eric crouch. Yea Geno may struggle to complete 10 passes/game...but his completion % is 55% and peytons as a rookie was 57%. If thats ur argument the difference b/w "bust" and "great" is 2%??
i'm not gonna show you sh*t cause i don't have to prove they get sh*t on. it's common knowledge. tebow got RIPPED by merril hoge on the regular

they have to feed their media markets which is why the jets get talked about all the time whether they play good or bad….with a hispanic qb in sanchez or his doppleganger black sanchez….

you're using completion % as a way to say one guy isn't as bad as he seems…..thats your argument?…….son, manning threw 26 TDs and 28 INTs as a rookie….Geno might not break 10 TDs all season
 4 years ago '06        #44
jha84 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 cjd1994 said:
This is a fast paced league. In 2013 as a QB drafted in a situation like Genos you are expected to perform well from the jump. You don't have to have Cam Newton or Andrew Luck rookie seasons, but you do have to show some signs of being a franchise QB.

Geno has done absolutely nothing but embarrass himself this year.. the criticism is completely valid.
2013 is no different than 2012, 2011, or 2010 when qbs like bradford, gabbert, ponder, locker were taken in the first round and put into the starting lineup and expected to produce. None of them have done sh*t in the league despite all being first round picks, higher than geno and with presumably higher expectations. Of those four qbs i just mentioned who has actually shown signs of being a franchise qb and how many of them have been labeled a bust?
 4 years ago '06        #45
jha84 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 Cheeze said:
i'm not gonna show you sh*t cause i don't have to prove they get sh*t on. it's common knowledge. tebow got RIPPED by merril hoge on the regular

they have to feed their media markets which is why the jets get talked about all the time whether they play good or bad….with a hispanic qb in sanchez or his doppleganger black sanchez….

you're using completion % as a way to say one guy isn't as bad as he seems…..thats your argument?…….son, manning threw 26 TDs and 28 INTs as a rookie….Geno might not break 10 TDs all season
that proves the point that im making that geno gets criticized more than other qbs and im sure playing in NY has something to do that. And you brought up the number of completions geno has /game and im simply stating that his number may be lower but the % isnt too far off. and who does geno have to use as an offensive weapon?? chris ivory and jeremy kerley? Peyton had faulk to turn around and hand the ball off to and harrison to throw it too. You dont think that helped Peyton put up some of the numbers he did. If you dont think that stuff matters then just take a look how bad Brady looked this year when he was throwing to Kenbrell Thompkins and Aaron Dobson as compared to know when he has Gronk and Amendola.
 4 years ago '11        #46
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
i used to go IN with Aaron Brooks in Madden and NFL 2k
 4 years ago '04        #47
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 787 787
 TresCeroCinco said:

mark Sanchez
 4 years ago '07        #48
GrezyNclean 172 heat pts172
space
space
$7,858 | Props total: 660 660
Geno Smith has thrown 1 TD in the last 7 weeks....
 4 years ago '10        #49
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,850 | Props total: 8208 8208
This sh*t is just ridiculous. fu*k outta here! This kid came to a organization that was already fu*ked up and has showed that with proper coaching, he can be decent. It's his first fu*king year! I'm impressed with what he's done at this point. Rex style of coaching ain't made for QB's. That n*gga should follow his brothers footsteps and coordinate on defense. Lol! He ain't built for that head coach life. Aaron brooks? Really? already?
 4 years ago '06        #50
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,690 | Props total: 8650 8650
Geno has hhad a decent rookie year .....a lot rookies stinky it up their first year
 4 years ago '13        #51
JucoLegend 51 heat pts51
space
space
$4,731 | Props total: 255 255
EJ>>>Geno
 4 years ago '10        #52
tallulahmademe 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
$9,939 | Props total: 9211 9211
Damn I feel played that I made this thread. Everybody makes mistakes tho smh
 4 years ago '04        #53
JacmanPones 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 613 613
He's still a rookie

/thread
 4 years ago '09        #54
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
 cubes said:
Geno is overrated as hell

Without Tavon and Stedman he aint sh*t
cubes gave props

4 years ago '08        #55
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,097 | Props total: 2718 2718
 That Guy Fly said:
I'm sure he was referring to when they all played together at WVU...and I agree.
 4 years ago '10        #56
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 cjd1994 said:
This is a fast paced league. In 2013 as a QB drafted in a situation like Genos you are expected to perform well from the jump. You don't have to have Cam Newton or Andrew Luck rookie seasons, but you do have to show some signs of being a franchise QB.

Geno has done absolutely nothing but embarrass himself this year.. the criticism is completely valid.
Geno is one the MAIN reasons we won the games we won. You have no clue what you're talking about

When I watch Geno...I see a dude that has completely lost his confidence and a coaching staff that doesn't trust him. It looks like Rex is using the pressure on him and putting it on Geno by putting a collar around his neck.

TresCeroCinco said:

Sanchez had 4 years to fail. No one is saying non-black Qbs are never criticized...the argument from some of us(including myself) is that Black Qbs are held on a shorter leash and the call for a replacement is almost always a white guy and hardly the other way around

I judge all Qbs equally and I don't necessarily see how great Qbs are as black & white. But I am also aware of how black Qbs are and have been judged in this league. We need to be open to the possibility instead of dismissing it because we hate making things racial. The country's history is racial...many people's views are consciously/sub-consciously shaped racially, even if that doesn't include you & me

jha84 said:
2013 is no different than 2012, 2011, or 2010 when qbs like bradford, gabbert, ponder, locker were taken in the first round and put into the starting lineup and expected to produce. None of them have done sh*t in the league despite all being first round picks, higher than geno and with presumably higher expectations. Of those four qbs i just mentioned who has actually shown signs of being a franchise qb and how many of them have been labeled a bust?

Exactly

And like I've pointed out with Andrew Luck...I'm not saying that Luck SHOULD be criticized. I believe he's a great guy with great intangibles who will have long term success. All I've been saying is...if you're going to criticize RGIII & Cam Newton when they're playing like crap....if you're going to call McNabb a choker who didn't accomplish anything when he was in the league...extend the same equal criticism or praise EQUALLY. Cam, RGIII, & Luck are not criticized equally. I barely hear any criticism in the media of how he's been playing without Reggie Wayne. Boxden maybe...but the media has been silent when they wouldn't be if it was Cam, RGIII, etc.

You just mentioned 4 Qbs who barely got any media criticism when they falled short. Colin Kaepernick of all people got more criticism than they ever did and he made it to the Superbowl last year
 4 years ago '12        #57
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 2421 2421
 cjd1994 said:
Every single one of those QBs you mentioned are better than Geno.
delete your account man.. gabbert??? dont even need to explain... ponder played like sh*t since his first year
 4 years ago '12        #58
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 2421 2421
 Smoke500 said:
Geno is one the MAIN reasons we won the games we won. You have no clue what you're talking about

When I watch Geno...I see a dude that has completely lost his confidence and a coaching staff that doesn't trust him. It looks like Rex is using the pressure on him and putting it on Geno by putting a collar around his neck.

Sanchez had 4 years to fail. No one is saying non-black Qbs are never criticized...the argument from some of us(including myself) is that Black Qbs are held on a shorter leash and the call for a replacement is almost always a white guy and hardly the other way around

I judge all Qbs equally and I don't necessarily see how great Qbs are as black & white. But I am also aware of how black Qbs are and have been judged in this league. We need to be open to the possibility instead of dismissing it because we hate making things racial. The country's history is racial...many people's views are consciously/sub-consciously shaped racially, even if that doesn't include you & me

Exactly

And like I've pointed out with Andrew Luck...I'm not saying that Luck SHOULD be criticized. I believe he's a great guy with great intangibles who will have long term success. All I've been saying is...if you're going to criticize RGIII & Cam Newton when they're playing like crap....if you're going to call McNabb a choker who didn't accomplish anything when he was in the league...extend the same equal criticism or praise EQUALLY. Cam, RGIII, & Luck are not criticized equally. I barely hear any criticism in the media of how he's been playing without Reggie Wayne. Boxden maybe...but the media has been silent when they wouldn't be if it was Cam, RGIII, etc.

You just mentioned 4 Qbs who barely got any media criticism when they falled short. Colin Kaepernick of all people got more criticism than they ever did and he made it to the Superbowl last year

agreed and what's been k!lling me this year is the criticism of rgIII...like this dude lifted the team last year and lead them to a playoff berth and division win in his rookie season...and when he struggles in his second year.. so many people are callin for him to be benched and its getting questioned in the media...its crazy...he doesnt even get the benefit of sophomore slump or the fact that hes coming off a damn acl injury

and with cam...he was takin criticism out the a.ss since he got in the league..it was like the media wanted him to fail so bad...and now that hes k!llin it and winning games...i barely see any articles crediting him and his growth as a qb... ridiculous
 4 years ago '07        #59
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 Smoke500 said:

Exactly

Word
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy