Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-23-2011, 11:03 AM         #141
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
Vlad isn't black Fat Joe isn't black who gives a fu*k what they think, Tell Fat Joe to tell my granddad that he's that Nicca ,my Granddad would wipe this Latino of the Earth

/thread
 6 years ago '06        #142
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$926 | Props total: 40 40
Always a sensitive topic. I shouldn't touch this topic with a 10 foot pole. But I grew up in NYC and everyone and their mother who grew up in the 90's said that sh!t and some still say it. It's everywhere, my girl says it to me, all the homies in the hood call me one. When I was younger I used to say that sh!t all the time but I grew up. I try not to say it because I know that it offends some people but If I'm in my own circle....I'll say whatever the f*ck I want. And that's that. Always be aware of your surroundings, because you never know who you'll offend. And if you do offend someone you might get your a.ss whipped but not in NYC. We are the melting pot and for all you dumb f*cks that live eslewhere, I apologize if this offends you.
 6 years ago '10        #143
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
@ whites telling blacks to get over using the word as a put down since FOREVER, because it's 2011.

@ the sell out a.ss n*ggas greenlightin another race freely sayin ****** because its 2011.

[pic - click to view]

Being from the south where slavery and discrimination (still very alive) was fine because they were white, that word has way too much hate & evil in it. A white person will start a mini race war by uttering those words esp in a maliciuos manner. Why because the ****** it was said 2 and the ******s that hear it gonna swarm on that a.ss and teach a painful lesson in respect and watchin your mouth. Fat Joe is way off with his null, void, and irrelevant opinion. WHY? Because he's not black, just because he's a rapper does NOT validate his opinion on black affairs. Honestly I dont understand why this is an issue. If black ppl dont feel comfy with whites saying it knowing what the word was originally used for, THEN SHUT THE fu*k UP WITH THE WORD! This is cleary another text book example of white folks telling us what to do and how to feel.

I dont walk around callin white folks cracker nor honkey no matter how cool I am with them. Them words are racially sensitive words and because the year is 2012 it bears no reasoning on my speaking them words to a white man. Damn respect is expensive as hell....

Shout out to the white folks who dont say ****** & shout out to my n*ggas that haven't sold out @ the expense of other races vocabulary

[pic - click to view]

If its 1 thing I hate more than a racist white person its yall go with the flow its a new day I'll let anybody call me a n*gga a.ss n*ggas. You're an embarrasment to black folks. You're doing EXACTLY what they want you to do. I know MLK, Malcom X, Medgar Evers, & Rosa Parks wouldn't cosign us calling eachother ****** but they would call all yall out for giving white folks esp a pass for that sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

kill ya selves!

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 11-23-2011 at 11:58 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #144
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 593 593
I'm Dominican and my skin is white but i got dark people features. My father and grand father are dark..my grand father looks african american pretty much and my mother is white skin from the north side of the island she has Spaniard grand parents.. both of them are Dominican though.

So ok I'm Hispanic, but what race should i pick on forms? White or Black.. last time i was asked that sh*t i just told the lady at the hospital i don't know to circle whatever she wants, she put me down as black lmao.

Last edited by RustyLorcin; 11-24-2011 at 12:32 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #145
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 RustyLorcin said:
I'm Dominican and my skin is white but i got dark people features. My father and grand father are dark..my grand father looks african american pretty much and my mother is white skin from the north side of the island she has Spaniard grand parents.. both of them are Dominican though.

So ok I'm Hispanic, but what race should i pick on forms? White or Black.. last time i was asked that sh*t i just told the lady at the hospital i don't know to circle whatever she wants, she put me down as black lmao.
Cicrle Hispanic wtf are you talking about
 6 years ago '04        #146
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,809 | Props total: 1831 1831
 Mysonne said:
Cicrle Hispanic wtf are you talking about
most forms do have hispanic but alot of them nowadays will have:

Hispanic - White

Hispanic- Black

but there are some forms that dont have it, I also want to know why Puerto Ricans are placed separately from all other hispanic races on some forms.
 6 years ago '04        #147
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
Dont they also say mixed? thats what u are.

some forms do have "multi-racial" but it's rare, usually they just give you the "other" option.
 6 years ago '04        #148
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 psylence2k said:
most forms do have hispanic but alot of them nowadays will have:

Hispanic - White

Hispanic- Black

but there are some forms that dont have it, I also want to know why Puerto Ricans are placed separately from all other hispanic races on some forms.
Hispanic - White, Hispanic- Black, is not the same as Black-African American or White - Caucasian, again what does that have to do with black or white people or even saying n*gga?, n*ggar was a word used on African American slaves, what does Hispanic has to do with any of that?
 6 years ago '04        #149
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 Mysonne said:
Hispanic - White, Hispanic- Black, is not the same as Black-African American or White - Caucasian, again what does that have to do with black or white people or even saying n*gga?, n*ggar was a word used on African American slaves, what does Hispanic has to do with any of that?
by that train of thought no one should use it since no one actually lived in times of slavery.

we only have descendants of african slaves today ( yes that includes hispanics)

you do know that the only thing "hispanic" really means is that you born on soil in the western hemisphere where "spanish" was the dominant language right?, genetically they're the same thing as black or white or mixed ppl living in the states, the only difference? they speak a different european language and maybe eat rice and beans instead of burgers and steak.

Saying Hispanic is a race is like saying American is a race, it's not, it's a culture, ethnicity, nationality, etc.

So therefore saying Hispanics and blacks aren't the same is like saying Americans and Blacks aren't the same. Hispanic just means you come from a certain "culture" just like Americans come from a certain "culture" it doesn't have anything to go with an exclusive race. Just like Blacks vary in skin tone due to racial integration so do certain hispanics, their ancestors all came from the same damn place and more than likely went through the same slave trade.

An African slave who went to North America (the U.S.) maybe had some white mixed into his bloodline somewhere, his descendants may become a little lighter, they grow up speaking one european language (English) and they get called African-American/Black.

The brother/sister/relative of this same slave could've went to South America/Carribean/Central America, mixed with european blood as well, turned light skin as well , and started speaking a different european language ( Spanish) and all of a sudden they're not black anymore??? Why? cuz they use another WHITE MAN'S language and food??

or is it because you dont think they were called nigg(er) the same way??? even tho they were the same slaves, and probably called a different term ?? who knows maybe they were called that as well, we know for damn sure if they traveled north in the 1800s they would've been so what's the difference??

Last edited by psylence2k; 11-25-2011 at 11:21 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #150
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 psylence2k said:
by that train of thought no one should use it since no one actually lived in times of slavery.

we only have descendants of african slaves today ( yes that includes hispanics)

you do know that the only thing "hispanic" really means is that you born on soil in the western hemisphere where "spanish" was the dominant language right?, genetically they're the same thing as black or white or mixed ppl living in the states, the only difference? they speak a different european language and maybe eat rice and beans instead of burgers and steak.

Saying Hispanic is a race is like saying American is a race, it's not, it's a culture, ethnicity, nationality, etc.

So therefore saying Hispanics and blacks aren't the same is like saying Americans and Blacks aren't the same. Hispanic just means you come from a certain "culture" just like Americans come from a certain "culture" it doesn't have anything to go with an exclusive race. Just like Blacks vary in skin tone due to racial integration so do certain hispanics, their ancestors all came from the same damn place and more than likely went through the same slave trade.

An African slave who went to North America (the U.S.) maybe had some white mixed into his bloodline somewhere, his descendants may become a little lighter, they grow up speaking one european language (English) and they get called African-American/Black.

The brother/sister/relative of this same slave could've went to South America/Carribean/Central America, mixed with european blood as well, turned light skin as well , and started speaking a different european language ( Spanish) and all of a sudden they're not black anymore??? Why? cuz they use another WHITE MAN'S language and food??

or is it because you dont think they were called nigg(er) the same way??? even tho they were the same slaves, and probably called a different term ?? who knows maybe they were called that as well, we know for damn sure if they traveled north in the 1800s they would've been so what's the difference??
you usually offer some insightful and educated posts in other threads but you've been saying some really misguided stupid things throughout this whole thread.

for example, you're sitting there acting as if hispanics and black people are one big collective and they should be allowed to say n*gga because they have black people living in those countries. you're completely disconnected from the logic behind why this is even an issue.

sure there are many cool hispanic people that accept their roots, but you're not even taking into account the many racist white hispanic people that would not even let a black person in their house. and you saying its ok for them to say n*gga? gtfoh. you need to educate yourself a bit more on this topic. not all hispanics are cool with black people. the ones that do are some of the nicest people you meet, but there are still a lot of hispanics that dspise black people. furthermore, I know some hispanic people that respect the issue and they don't even say n*gga. so why should the ones who have NO black friends and don't even identify themself as black be allowed to say it? explain that.

Last edited by Fly Elroy; 11-25-2011 at 12:21 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #151
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
you usually offer some insightful and educated posts in other threads but you've been saying some really misguided stupid things throughout this whole thread.

for example, you're sitting there acting as if hispanics and black people are one big collective and they should be allowed to say n*gga because they have black people living in those countries. you're completely disconnected from the logic behind why this is even an issue.

sure there are many cool hispanic people that accept their roots, but you're not even taking into account the many racist white hispanic people that would not even let a black person in their house. and you saying its ok for them to say n*gga? gtfoh. you need to educate yourself a bit more on this topic. not all hispanics are cool with black people. the ones that do are some of the nicest people you meet, but there are still a lot of hispanics that dspise black people. furthermore, I know some hispanic people that respect the issue and they don't even say n*gga. so why should the ones who have NO black friends and don't even identify themself as black be allowed to say it? explain that.

I dont know why you're making a.ssumptions of what I do and don't know, I've been raised in probably some of the most diverse environments around. Most of my friends are black, but I also have a shyt load of hispanic friends, as well as white friends, asian friends, native american friends, arab friends and so on. I have rich friends, poor friends, christian, muslim, jewish, buddhist, whatever you name it. I've lived in damn near every region of the country as well as other continents. North (New York), South (North Carolina), West ( Arizona +L.A.), Midwest (Chicago). I have black and hispanic friends everywhere. I'm also college educated, I've taken science classes, history classes, anthropology classes that all concern this matter. So between all my life experiences and my formal education I think I know what the hell I'm talking about. The one that needs educating is you.

I never made a definitive statement on who I think should be allowed to say the word. If you've read my posts carefully youll know that I'm just analyzing the different criteria from which different ppl on here try to justify who gets to say the word. I'm not directly coming out and saying "this is it" I'm saying if you're using criteria A+B = C, then shouldn't C-B =A ??? If you're gonna have a "standard" for a criteria then I'm showing you why certain things qualify by the basic nature of that criteria. So which one is it ??

Genetically/Scientifically - I've already broken down why they're the same

Culturally - It's already been said here countless times as to how Hispanics and African Americans in alot of places share the same culture. This is probably a weaker criteria since in some places they dont share the same culture, but at the same time is someone gonna discriminate against a silver spoon black kid from the burbs against saying it ?? No, Why? because racially/genetically he's black , so then it seems race should be the determining factor then right ?? Well Guess what there's alot of racially black hispanics whether full or mixed.

and I still dont understand this whole retarded ( well some racist hispanics/ ppl with no black friends) . Answer me something then, When there are 75% or 50% black ppl who denounce their race (Tiger Woods) or straight just dont want to be a.ssociated with black ppl (believe me there are black ppl dark as coal who say they dont like being "black" and rather socialize with white ppl) would this mean to YOU that ALL mixed half black ppl or mixed black ppl shouldn't be able to say the word because "some" mixed black ppl are racist or dont even socialize with black ppl? You know the answer is No, so why are you trying to use racism or "hispanics who dont chill with black ppl" as a logical reason to say that ALL hispanics can't say it ?? like there aren't part or even damn near full black ppl out here that aren't racist/elitist. Give me a logical explanation for that. Because Tiger woods denounces his blackness should that effect another mixed black like Barrack Obama? No? then why are you using the actions or attitudes of "some" hispanics to determine what all other hispanics can do ??? not all hispanics are cool with black ppl? Shyt not all black ppl are cool with black ppl , and once again the main point of me starting to post in this thread was due to the constant ignorance/uneducated statements in here insinuating that hispanic is a race. Hispanics aren't cool with black ppl ?? oh yea okay that still doesn't change the fact that racially alot of hispanics ARE black.

It sounds like you're just going off emotional bias and how you "feel" subjectively because you're not coming up with anything logical/rational/factual/scientific/historic that makes sense or can be applied universally. You're just going off an emotion debating my factual and logical arguments but yet I'm the one that needs to educate myself???

Last edited by psylence2k; 11-25-2011 at 01:20 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #152
space
space
 psylence2k said:
I dont why you're making a.ssumptions of what I do and don't know, I've been raised in probably some of the most diverse environments around. Most of my friends are black, but I also have a shyt load of hispanic friends, as well as white friends, asian friends, native american friends, arab friends and so on. I have rich friends, poor friends, christian, muslim, jewish, buddhist, whatever you name it. I've lived in damn near every region of the country as well as other continents. North (New York), South (North Carolina), West ( Arizona +L.A.), Midwest (Chicago). I have black and hispanic friends everywhere. I'm also college educated, I've taken science classes, history classes, anthropology classes that all concern this matter. So between all my life experiences and my formal education I think I know what the hell I'm talking about. The one that needs educating is you.

I never made a definitive statement on who I think should be allowed to say the word. If you've read my posts carefully youll know that I'm just analyzing the different criteria from which different ppl on here try to justify who gets to say the word. I'm not directly coming out and saying "this is it" I'm saying if you're using criteria A+B = C, then shouldn't C-B =A ??? If you're gonna have a "standard" for a criteria then I'm showing you why certain things qualify by the basic nature of that criteria. So which one is it ??

Genetically/Scientifically - I've already broken down why they're the same

Culturally - It's already been said here countless times as to how Hispanics and African Americans in alot of places share the same culture. This is probably a weaker criteria since in some places they dont share the same culture, but at the same time is someone gonna discriminate against a silver spoon black kid from the burbs against saying it ?? No, Why? because racially/genetically he's black , so then it seems race should be the determining factor then right ?? Well Guess what there's alot of racially black hispanics whether full or mixed.

and I still dont understand this whole retarded ( well some racist hispanics/ ppl with no black friends) . Answer me something then, When there are 75% or 50% black ppl who denounce their race (Tiger Woods) or straight just dont want to be a.ssociated with black ppl (believe me there are black ppl dark as coal who say they dont like being "black" and rather socialize with white ppl) would this mean to YOU that ALL mixed half black ppl or mixed black ppl shouldn't be able to say the word because "some" mixed black ppl are racist or dont even socialize with black ppl? You know the answer is No, so why are you trying to use racism or "hispanics who dont chill with black ppl" as a logical reason to say that ALL hispanics can't say it ?? like there aren't part or even damn near full black ppl out here that aren't racist/elitist. Give me a logical explanation for that. Because Tiger woods denounces his blackness should that effect another mixed black like Barrack Obama? No? then why are you using the actions or attitudes of "some" hispanics to determine what all other hispanics can do ???

It sounds like you're just going off emotional bias and how you "feel" subjectively because you're not coming up with anything logical/rational/factual/scientific/historic that makes sense or can be applied universally. You're just going off an emotion debating my factual and logical arguments but yet I'm the one that needs to educate myself???
well earlier in this thread you said that white ppl shouldnt say the word but you ok with hispanics sayin the sh*t. not only is that hypocritical, thats downright dumb. you sayin scientifical sh*t about percentage this and percentage that well guess what? hispanic ppl dont go by that. they either like black people or they dont, and the mullatto ones either accept their black roots or they dont. you are quite dumbfounded to compare african americans to hispanics. and if you wanna do some field research, go out and ask 100 hispanic people if they are black. and then come back and tell us the results to your survey.
 6 years ago '04        #153
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
well earlier in this thread you said that white ppl shouldnt say the word but you ok with hispanics sayin the sh*t. not only is that hypocritical, thats downright dumb. you sayin scientifical sh*t about percentage this and percentage that well guess what? hispanic ppl dont go by that. they either like black people or they dont, and the mullatto ones either accept their black roots or they dont. you are quite dumbfounded to compare african americans to hispanics. and if you wanna do some field research, go out and ask 100 hispanic people if they are black. and then come back and tell us your results.

White ppl are white

Hispanics = a spectrum of mixed race between white and black, most hispanics have black in them

how is that stupid?? that's based on a consistent racial criteria.

You're going off some personal " Well Julio down the street dont fu*k with black ppl so hispanics shouldn't be able to say n*ggah "

Yea okay Carlton who lives in the hills doesn't fu*k with black ppl either, even though he's full black, and 1/2 black Walter doesn't even want to claim he's black, so I guess mixed ppl can't say n*ggah

and it doesn't matter what ppl say. Do you not understand that?? the hispanic ppl who will reject their african roots probably dont even wanna say n*ggah so what's the problem?? that doesn't change that they have black in them. It's not my fault most hispanics aren't educated or know where their roots come from or just want to ignore it. Does that change the fact that the ones that do recognize their roots and are racially black should be able to say it? Like I said if Tiger doesn't fu*k it up for Obama how can "some" hispanics phuck it up for others?? Explain that to me
 6 years ago '10        #154
space
space
 psylence2k said:
White ppl are white

Hispanics = a spectrum of mixed race between white and black, most hispanics have black in them

how is that stupid?? that's based on a consistent racial criteria.

You're going off some personal " Well Julio down the street dont fu*k with black ppl so hispanics shouldn't be able to say n*ggah "

Yea okay Carlton who lives in the hills doesn't fu*k with black ppl either, even though he's full black, and 1/2 black Walter doesn't even want to claim he's black, so I guess mixed ppl can't say n*ggah

and it doesn't matter what ppl say. Do you not understand that?? the hispanic ppl who will reject their african roots probably dont even wanna say n*ggah so what's the problem?? that doesn't change that they have black in them. It's not my fault most hispanics aren't educated or know where their roots come from or just want to ignore it. Does that change the fact that the ones that do recognize their roots and are racially black should be able to say it? Like I said if Tiger doesn't fu*k it up for Obama how can "some" hispanics phuck it up for others?? Explain that to me
see thats where you're misinformed on this whole thing. yes they do say n*gga, they're just like white kids that want to be down with the hip hop culture but dont a.ssociate with blacks. like I said I have many hispanic friends who are cool and dont need to say n*gga. so I dont have any personal qualms in this issue. I'm just correcting your naive stance on this topic. and why do you say "fu*k it up for others". the subject here is sayin the word n*gga. do you think it is that great of a privilege to say why should other hispanics fu*k it up for others? its not a fu*kin prize.
 6 years ago '11        #155
TorontoYG 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,688 | Props total: 1004 1004
 P. Dedos said:
both minorities tho and thats exactly what the white people love.. to see blacks and hispanics go at each others necks while they sit back and laugh it up

im not speaking on the N word topic im just speaking in general about your comment
thats the only relation they could possibly have even though hispanics werent even getting lynched which is essentially the time period and events that lead to the creation of the word ******
 11-25-2011, 01:36 PM         #156
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you hyper-sensitive,mentally incapable,not owning sh*t but wanna own a word, anti-black activist piece of sh*t black people...(to those who apply)
any word can be disrespectful when put in a disrespectful context...any word can be a word of endearment...
hip-hop is a culture that encompasses all races...it has influenced all races of people from children to grown ups...giving no one limitations or advantages due to race!!!
YOU as a person KNOW whats DISRESPECTFUL OR NOT!!!
 6 years ago '04        #157
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
see thats where you're misinformed on this whole thing. yes they do say n*gga, they're just like white kids that want to be down with the hip hop culture but dont a.ssociate with blacks. like I said I have many hispanic friends who are cool and dont need to say n*gga. so I dont have any personal qualms in this issue. I'm just correcting your naive stance on this topic. and why do you say "fu*k it up for others". the subject here is sayin the word n*gga. do you think it is that great of a privilege to say why should other hispanics fu*k it up for others? its not a fu*kin prize.

I'm a dark skinned hispanic, I RARELY say n*ggah , not because I dont think I can, I just dont prefer to even though not one single black friend I've had has had a problem with it. I'm not trying to lobby here for anyone's right necessarily, I'm more so saying " Hey what's the criteria?? oh okay, well if the criteria is this right there, then factually, these ppl over here have a right to say it by YOUR criteria "

no, hispanics are not "just like white kids" cuz most of them aren't white, you really are trying to say that because dark A$$ Juan speaks spanish and eats tacos that he's not black, but this foo is as dark as Wesley snipes??

Why do you I say " fu*k it up for others " ??? because YOU were trying to use the logic to back up your argument that " some hispanics are racist " as a reason why they shouldn't be able to say n*ggah even tho they have black in them. Isn't that basically you saying because certain hispanics are racist they phuck it up for everyone else?? because that is the logic you offered over and over for your objection as to why hispanics shouldn't be able to say it? So essentially its because the racist ones are phucking it up for others right???

Once again, Hispanic is not a race, I feel like I have to draw up charts and diagrams just for you guys to understand this.

German ( Ethnicity) + Italian (Ethnicity) + Australian (Ethnicity) = more than likely all are White RACIALLY

Dominican (Ethnicity) + Puerto Rican (Ethnicity) + Jamaican (Ethnicity)= more than likely all are Black RACIALLY

Last edited by psylence2k; 11-25-2011 at 01:52 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #158
space
space
 THNKS said:
you hyper-sensitive,mentally incapable,not owning sh*t but wanna own a word, anti-black activist piece of sh*t black people...(to those who apply)
any word can be disrespectful when put in a disrespectful context...any word can be a word of endearment...
hip-hop is a culture that encompasses all races...it has influenced all races of people from children to grown ups...giving no one limitations or advantages due to race!!!
YOU as a person KNOW whats DISRESPECTFUL OR NOT!!!
look whos all riled up. go by yourself and say n*gga in front of a group of hood n*ggas if you brave. get off your computer and test your courage bi*ch. who the fu*k are you to tell people what they shouldn't find disrespectful?

psylence2k said:
I'm a dark skinned hispanic, I RARELY say n*ggah , not because I dont think I can, I just dont prefer to even though not one single black friend I've had has had a problem with it. I'm not trying to lobby here for anyone's right necessarily, I'm more so saying " Hey what's the criteria?? oh okay, well if the criteria is this right there, then factually, these ppl over here have a right to say it by YOUR criteria "

no, hispanics are not "just like white kids" cuz most of them aren't white, you really are trying to say that because dark A$$ Juan speaks spanish and eats tacos that he's not black, but this foo is as dark as Wesley snipes??

Why do you I say " fu*k it up for others " ??? because YOU were trying to use the logic to back up your argument that " some hispanics are racist " as a reason why they shouldn't be able to say n*ggah even tho they have black in them. Isn't that basically you saying because certain hispanics are racist they phuck it up for everyone else?? because that is the logic you offered over and over for your objection as to why hispanics shouldn't be able to say it? So essentially its because the racist ones are phucking it up for others right???

Once again, Hispanic is not a race, I feel like I have to draw up charts and diagrams just for you guys to understand this.

German ( Ethnicity) + Australian (Ethnicity) = more than likely Both are White RACIALLY

Hispanics (Ethnicity) + Jamaican (Ethnicity)= more than likely Both are Black RACIALLY
and you dont see a problem with that?
 6 years ago '04        #159
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
look whos all riled up. go by yourself and say n*gga in front of a group of hood n*ggas if you brave. get off your computer and test your courage bi*ch. who the fu*k are you to tell people what they shouldn't find disrespectful?

and you dont see a problem with that?

Would you see a problem with a half black like Obama saying n*ggah because another half black disowns his race ( Tiger Woods).

It's pretty much the same thing, the whole " one person messes it up for everyone" logic

but then lets be consistent, there are light skin AND dark skin blacks out there that disown their race, disassociate with other blacks, and are more racist towards their own than some hispanics, whites, asians, etc . What do you think about that??

Should you only be able to say n*ggah if you're as black as this background?? cuz if not, then obviously you have some white in you.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy