Sep 12 - Trump Admin Officials Arrested for Scamming Puerto Rico Out of $1.8 Billion

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

7 days ago '09        #26
NLSP42  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$10,698 | Props total: 18349 18349
+2   

7 days ago '19        #27
zzxxccvvbb  5 heat pts5
space
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 2905 2905
#MoveTheSwamp was more accurate
+6   

7 days ago '09        #28
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$75,698 | Props total: 134404 134404
 Juliette DaBlok said
Wasnt that Ryan Zinkes people? That sec of the interior dude

The company was from his state and his son interned there too.

very obvious conflict of intrest and corruption. dont federal laws exist that make those bullsh*t ponzi schemes illegal. anybody else pulls that sh*t and he or she would be in federal prison with millions in restitution smh
+1   

7 days ago '04        #29
dc3003  156 heat pts156
space
space
$52,260 | Props total: 56967 56967
Yes the same ones all yall made fun of and called trump racist for accusing them on stealing money.
@ this is nothing more than democrats covering for democrats.

7 days ago '18        #30
DUCEDUCE  16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 16874 16874
 dc3003 said
Yes the same ones all yall made fun of and called trump racist for accusing them on stealing money.
@ this is nothing more than democrats covering for democrats.
This idiot talks to ronnie like he is this omnipotent being. Ronnie only gives a fu*k about forum rules.

What the fu*k is wrong with you?
+11   

7 days ago '09        #31
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$75,698 | Props total: 134404 134404
 DUCEDUCE said
This idiot talks to ronnie like he is this omnipotent being. Ronnie only gives a fu*k about forum rules.

What the fu*k is wrong with you?

even if trump wore a kkk outfit and shot a bunch of people the c*ck gobbler would still d*ckride the angry toupee
+9   

7 days ago '04        #32
dc3003  156 heat pts156
space
space
$52,260 | Props total: 56967 56967
 Bucks414 said
so it has nothing to do with trump if you actually read the article

liberal understanding = non-existent

Can u believe how bad and pathetic they are.

7 days ago '18        #33
Juliette DaBlok  29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 18656 18656
 Bucks414 said
Article could’ve said former FEMA officials but had to sprinkle in trump to get the gullible liberals clicks

Imagine being so stupid that publishers actually target your stupidity with fancy fabricated headlines to make money, @ been doing this since 2016, he got a good hustle goin on

I might have to get it on it

@
@
Trump is this President. This is his administration. The "buck" stops with Trump d*ck head
+6   

7 days ago '18        #34
space
space
 dc3003 said
Can u believe how bad and pathetic they are.
So much irony in this post. You haven't even mastered basic grammar and punctuation yet
+4   

7 days ago '19        #35
Bucks414  49 heat pts49
space
space
$1,433 | Props total: 3538 3538
 Juliette DaBlok said
Trump is this President. This is his administration. The "buck" stops with Trump d*ck head
pea brain logic, and you wonder why you got a job answering phone calls

7 days ago '18        #36
Sandyy  13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,371 | Props total: 16683 16683
Add em to the list of trump admin criminals

Criminal admin no other way around it.
+9   

7 days ago '07        #37
Damagegadget  495 heat pts495
space
space
$40,983 | Props total: 28360 28360
are we surprised?
+3   

7 days ago '15        #38
RicanLurka  13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,457 | Props total: 5097 5097
 Sin said
Innocent until proven guilty

bi*ch work for FEMA and is k own as JOJO?

She did that sh*t.

If someone from Trump's admin slaps his wife for talking slick in their own home. It's Trump's fault smh
+3   

7 days ago '18        #39
space
space
 Bucks414 said
pea brain logic, and you wonder why you got a job answering phone calls
35K a year working for Amtrak
+5   

7 days ago '18        #40
Sandyy  13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,371 | Props total: 16683 16683
 RicanLurka said
bi*ch work for FEMA and is k own as JOJO?

She did that sh*t.

If someone from Trump's admin slaps his wife for talking slick in their own home. It's Trump's fault smh
You get judged by the people you hire for your admin this isnt some strange concept - what are you 10?

Trump keeps hiring people that end up getting indicted - if you cant figure out how that looks bad for a president that is being investigated by all these different agencies:

Then maybe politics isnt for you.

Last edited by Sandyy; 09-12-2019 at 11:23 AM..
+9   

7 days ago '18        #41
MothMan 
space
space
$114 | Props total: 285 285
fu*k Donald Trump I never seen him come to the hood like JFK , n*gga cant even come to KFC without getting slapped I put money on that
+1   

7 days ago '13        #42
boopityboop  25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,997 | Props total: 7787 7787
 Naga Sadow said
Most corrupt administration in history and we have a year to go.

I doubt they have learned their lesson. A large piece of me sincerely believes he's gonna win 2020. The hate is stronger than self preservation. They want that "wall" at any cost.
+5   

7 days ago '16        #43
Ill800  12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,417 | Props total: 3458 3458
Bx commies having a little fake news party in here

Lol @ the root. You call people out for using gateway pundit, but the root? It’s ok because it leans toward your political spectrum

7 days ago '18        #44
DUCEDUCE  16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 16874 16874
 boopityboop said
I doubt they have learned their lesson. A large piece of me sincerely believes he's gonna win 2020. The hate is stronger than self preservation. They want that "wall" at any cost.
Naw he only has his base. Hillary was the worse thing democrats could have done, she was hated, she was boring, and she literally ran with the notion that things would just stay the same. Alot of people stayed home. That sh*t aint happening this time, everywhere I go all people talk about is politics, no one gave sh*t about primaries now people are campaigning for the primary.
+5   

Top 10 most propped recently  7 days ago '12        #45
OldBusiness  187 heat pts187
space
space
$32,454 | Props total: 64806 64806
 Ill800 said
Bx commies having a little fake news party in here

Lol @ the root. You call people out for using gateway pundit, but the root? It’s ok because it leans toward your political spectrum

Heres the Fox News link. I understand you meth heads need a safe space

If you really need a safe space heres a Breitbart link f*g**t

This the part where you never come in the thread again.
+10   

7 days ago '10        #46
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$3,462 | Props total: 4462 4462
The most corrupt President in American history.
+4   

7 days ago '13        #47
boopityboop  25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,997 | Props total: 7787 7787
 DUCEDUCE said
Naw he only has his base. Hillary was the worse thing democrats could have done, she was hated, she was boring, and she literally ran with the notion that things would just stay the same. Alot of people stayed home. That sh*t aint happening this time, everywhere I go all people talk about is politics, no one gave sh*t about primaries now people are campaigning for the primary.
HRC had nothing to offer. That voter apathy in 2016 was no joke. If more people are coming out next year that's good news. When you say his base ain't shaking you ain't never lied. I just saw some dudes in MAGA hats at the grocery store a few months back. I'm in a red state so I hope my vantage point is tainted. I'll take your word for it. I really don't want another 4 years of this bullsh*t.
+1   

7 days ago '15        #48
iTrianglelevel3 
space
space
space
$1,380 | Props total: 1533 1533
clearly noone read the actual article. sh*t reads like theonion. wtf is theroot??

7 days ago '18        #49
Jwardisback3rd 
space
space
$581 | Props total: 1665 1665
Not only that this c*ck sucker and his goons tried to raise jet fuel prices for military planes 3x the normal rate on paper so they could eat the money and tax us
fu*k this guy
+1   

7 days ago '16        #50
Ill800  12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,417 | Props total: 3458 3458
 DUCEDUCE said
Remember when Trump blasted Puerto Rico’s government for their corruption and thievery, explaining that he was the best thing that ever happened to that foreign country whose president’s name he couldn’t quite remember?

Well, it turned out, it was his own people who were actually doing the scamming.

A federal grand jury indicted two former Trump administration officials and a utility company chief on Tuesday, Sept. 3, charging them with bribery, fraud, fraud, and more fraud for diverting disaster relief funds into their own pockets, prompting their boss, U.S. president and first-ballot Con Artist Hall Of Famer Donald Trump to issue a statement saying:

“Wait? It’s illegal for a federal official to profit off taxpayer money? Let me check on that because that can’t be right, so… Oh, I see. They weren’t white. That explains it.”

According to the Department of Justice, federal prosecutors returned an indictment against Donald Keith Ellison, former President of Cobra Acquisitions, FEMA Deputy Administrator Asha Tribble and Jovanda Patterson, who was the former chief of staff for FEMA but you probably don’t remember her name because — and I swear the FBI’s indictment says this, she was “better known as JoJo.”

And Jojo ‘nem be stealing.

After Hurricane Maria devastated Puerto Rico in 2017, the Trump administration sent JoJo to Puerto Rico to oversee the rebuilding of the island’s power sector and infrastructure, according to FEMA’s website which hasn’t been updated because Trump probably fired the only person who knows the Squarespace password. Federal agents allege that as soon as Tribble was put in charge, Ellison, who was the president of the utility contractor COBRA Acquisitions, started lavishing her with gifts. And then Asha’s homegirl JoJo just up and left her good government job and went to work for COBRA.

The DOJ notes:

From October 2017 to April 2019, Tribble and Ellison developed a personal relationship wherein Ellison provided Tribble with things of value with the intent to influence Tribble’s performance of official acts. Ellison provided Tribble with personal helicopter use, hotel accommodations, airfare, personal security services, and the use of a credit card. As part of Ellison’s pattern of providing things of value to Tribble, he also secured employment within COBRA’s affiliated companies for her friend, defendant Patterson. In exchange, Tribble performed official acts, including influencing, advising, and exerting pressure on PREPA and FEMA officials, in order to award restoration work to COBRA and accelerate payments to COBRA

Now I’m sure this was probably a coincidence, but somehow, this brand new utility company got a $200 million contract to rebuild Puerto Rico’s power grid four days after they made their bid. And then Tribble doubled it to $455 million. A few weeks later, she doubled it again to $945 million. And, because shady people don’t usually practice restraint, they doubled it again, until the contract reached $1.8 billion, the a*sociated Press reports. The people of Puerto Rico probably wouldn’t have been bothered by this except for one reason:

The power kept going out.

They had one job.

While I would never insinuate anything untoward in this relationship, the New York Times thought you should also know that when Tribble used Ellison’s credit cards to pay for trips to New York, Charlotte, N.C., and Fort Lauderdale, Fla., they always stayed in the same room. Now I know what you’re thinking but I’m sure they were just trying to save money. $1.8 million doesn’t go as far as it used to go.

When Agents interviewed Ellison, he stated that he didn’t even know Tribble like that, explaining that he only had a business relationship with her and never gave her a helicopter ride. After the FBI charged him with making false statements, Ellison said he did give Tribble a ride (on the helicopter, dummy) but she paid him back. Investigators quietly seized Ellison’s bank accounts while they were investigating the threesome’s shenanigans. The inquiry wasn’t publicly known until Ellison brazenly filed a brief demanding that the FBI release his money.

“These defendants were supposed to come to Puerto Rico to help during the recovery after the devastation suffered from Hurricane María,” said U.S. Attorney Rosa Emilia Rodríguez-Vélez. “Instead, they decided to take advantage of the precarious conditions of our electric power grid and engaged in a bribery and honest services wire fraud scheme in order to enrich themselves illegally.”

The trio has been charged with:

Conspiracy to commit bribery of public officials;
Acts affecting a personal financial interest;
Making false statements;
Disaster fraud;
Honest services wire fraud;
Travel Act violations;
Wire fraud

“I’m going to have my lawyers look into whether this is actually illegal,” said Trump. “Vladimir told me it was ok.”

Tribble is on unpaid suspension.

All they do is project their fu*king crimes.
Oh wait a minute, so the article from the root that uses a made up quote from trump is real news?

Thx for clearing that up.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+122online now  11
Image(s) inside Flyest reeboks since 'the answer'
84 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
-16online now  10
Video inside MIA KHALIFA on BBC NEWS