Sep 12 - Top 10 Landowners in the US

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

7 days ago '15        #26
Prad Bitt 
space
space
$2,527 | Props total: 5128 5128
 ninesix703 said
In two years I have 180 posts. You really think Im trolling?

I love talking about economics. My parents come from one of the poorest countries in the world. My dad came to NYC with nothing.

I come from the Austrian school economics and am self made, Im here to inspire not to upset. Hence why i post self made facts,
I just recently read about the ranch, they have mineral rights and oil, could be billionaires if they sold tomorrow but holding out

7 days ago '14        #27
FukHowYouFeel  1 heat pts1
space
space
$6,952 | Props total: 20096 20096
That’s so dope. Imagine owning a million acres.

Dudes are missing the point of this talking about taxes too. If you own a million + acres. You can cash flow a fraction of that sh*t to pay for property taxes for the entire holding and set conservation agreements and get tax abatement for the larger portion. You’re pocketing money end of the day.

I read the financials for the ranch Kroenke bought when it was listed. It’s a working ranch that cash flows millions a year. Water, Oil, Gas Mineral rights are no joke in that quantity.

Type of sh*t that secures your family for generations.

Last edited by FukHowYouFeel; 09-12-2019 at 12:25 PM..
+4   

7 days ago '16        #28
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 2953 2953
 ninesix703 said
In Acres:

John Malone: 2.20 million (Telecom CEO for 24 years)
Emmerson family: 1.96 million (His Sierra Pacific Industries is the largest private lumber production firm in the nation)
Ted Turner: 1.92 million (Largest private bison heard in the world, smokes hella weed and started sh*tty CNN we know today)
Stan Kroenke: 1.38 million ( THF REALTY makes him a developer, owns stake in Arsenal Football Club, Denver Nuggets, LA RAMS. Married to Ann Walton of Walmart. )
Reed family: 1.33 million ( Family owned land since 1866)
Irving family: 1.25 million (owned a Sawmill, but they're Canadian?)
Brad Kelley: 1.15 million ( 7th largest landowner, sold his Tabacco company for 1BN)
Singleton family: 1.10 million (Henry Earl Singleton was an American electrical engineer, business executive, and rancher/land owner. He died 20 years ago. Graduated MIT in electrical engineering)
King Ranch heirs: 0.93 million (ownership spread amongst the family, one of the biggest ranches in the US. started by Captain Richard King and Gideon K. Lewis in 1853)
Peter Buck: 0.93 million ( CO-Founder of Subway)

I manually added how they got rich so BX doesn't play the victim card.
Reed family & King Ranch is questionable though.
I wonder what Black people were doing in the U.S in 1866?
+3   

6 days ago '04        #29
qutaboi225  72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,540 | Props total: 16755 16755
 ninesix703 said
MLK JR died in 1968.

In the last half a century what prohibited blacks from them buying land? (FYI there were many black land owners)

Danville VA had the first black farmers to own land. Also the first black nascar driver years before.

My point....nothing is impossible unless your average.
Theres always that one dumb mfker that shows everyone how dumb he is. I could list SEVERAL ways land was forbidden by law or taken from blacks. I'll give u one. I know 4 people including my grandmother that had land taken from them thru what's called imminent Domain. Google it. And afterwards cut your d*ck off and choke to death on it. fu*k n*gga
+3   

6 days ago '08        #30
tdnupe3  20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,765 | Props total: 31580 31580
 ninesix703 said
In two years I have 180 posts. You really think Im trolling?

I love talking about economics. My parents come from one of the poorest countries in the world. My dad came to NYC with nothing.

I come from the Austrian school economics and am self made, Im here to inspire not to upset. Hence why i post self made facts,
Explains every GOT DAMNED thing i needed to know about this thread.

While I appreciate the information posted in the OP, you showed your true colors a few posts later.

You are going to sit there with a straight face and say that black people have had the exact same opportunity and access to land?

That's a bullsh*t talking point straight off of those nazi, nationalists, and white supremacists sites.

+4   

6 days ago '08        #31
Solitary Genius  62 heat pts62
space
space
$8,867 | Props total: 6169 6169
 Naga Sadow said
And not one is Native American.

that was good sir
+2   

6 days ago '07        #32
acwmich 
space
space
$1,318 | Props total: 770 770
 ninesix703 said
What predatory practices took place back then? Many black people owned land , ironically not the richest.

Jack Johnson was driving a 16 cylinder Cadillac and fu*king white women in 1946.
Where is his ancestral land?

Madam CJ walker was richer than all the white women in her time. Where was her land passed down to?
He was a damn boxer money and wealth is way different old money>>>>>>new money
+1   

6 days ago '16        #33
Ghostface Killa  8 heat pts8
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 4668 4668
 ninesix703 said
You're speaking about credit being denied to certain types of people in certain areas.

I can a*sure you that never stopped exceptional minorities getting what they want.
So a minority has to be exceptional, which essentially makes them the exception, while a white person can be less than exceptional and enjoy the fruits of privilege?
+6   

6 days ago '16        #34
Aztlan  142 heat pts142
space
space
$15,453 | Props total: 42865 42865
 ninesix703 said
What predatory practices took place back then? Many black people owned land , ironically not the richest.

Jack Johnson was driving a 16 cylinder Cadillac and fu*king white women in 1946.
Where is his ancestral land?

Madam CJ walker was richer than all the white women in her time. Where was her land passed down to?
Jack Johnson

You're fu*king trolling.
+5   

6 days ago '16        #35
uncleDrew  5 heat pts5
space
space
$2,411 | Props total: 4163 4163
2 million acres is crazy though lol

6 days ago '17        #36
Officialjm3  6 heat pts6
space
space
space
$1,548 | Props total: 5383 5383
 ninesix703 said
MLK JR died in 1968.

In the last half a century what prohibited blacks from them buying land? (FYI there were many black land owners)

Danville VA had the first black farmers to own land. Also the first black nascar driver years before.

My point....nothing is impossible unless your average.
Remember black Wall Street...
+3   

6 days ago '13        #37
lb99  4 heat pts4
space
space
$2,941 | Props total: 2773 2773
sh*t is disgusting.

Shouldn't no 1 person or family own so much sh*t. Wealth distribution is the greatest problem in the world today
+2   

6 days ago '17        #38
ninesix703  11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
space
$192 | Props total: 821 821
 qutaboi225 said
Theres always that one dumb mfker that shows everyone how dumb he is. I could list SEVERAL ways land was forbidden by law or taken from blacks. I'll give u one. I know 4 people including my grandmother that had land taken from them thru what's called imminent Domain. Google it. And afterwards cut your d*ck off and choke to death on it. fu*k n*gga

Im sorry that happened to your grandmother, But is that what stops you from acquiring land?
Or are you only interested in inheriting things?

6 days ago '04        #39
space
space
 ninesix703 said
Im sorry that happened to your grandmother, But is that what stops you from acquiring land?
Or are you only interested in inheriting things?
I have land and several properties sir. A few acre also with gas and oil. Not much but its mine. My point is....people were and still are kept from acquiring land. It was LAW not 200 years ago but just a few decades ago that prevented many black people from getting loans OR acquiring land. Guess what? They dont make new land. So many places that were bought, inherited, and taken are now owned by the descendants of these thieves. The GI bill alone gave 92% of its loans to whites which is what shifted the wealth gap in this country. That didnt happen some 1000 years ago. That was ONE....ONE fu*king generation ago.
+3   

6 days ago '17        #40
space
space
space
 qutaboi225 said
I have land and several properties sir. A few acre also with gas and oil. Not much but its mine. My point is....people were and still are kept from acquiring land. It was LAW not 200 years ago but just a few decades ago that prevented many black people from getting loans OR acquiring land. Guess what? They dont make new land. So many places that were bought, inherited, and taken are now owned by the descendants of these thieves. The GI bill alone gave 92% of its loans to whites which is what shifted the wealth gap in this country. That didnt happen some 1000 years ago. That was ONE....ONE fu*king generation ago.

I can't argue with those facts.
From what I understand in the early 1900's
"Over 14 million acres of land were owned by approximately 210,000 black persons"
That represents 1% of total rural land. Its even less now.

6 days ago '17        #41
space
space
space
 Ghostface k*lla said
So a minority has to be exceptional, which essentially makes them the exception, while a white person can be less than exceptional and enjoy the fruits of privilege?
Im saying we have to be exceptional, everything else is just an excuse.

I could care less about white privilege, It has no value for me.

6 days ago '04        #42
space
space
 ninesix703 said
Im saying we have to be exceptional, everything else is just an excuse.

I could care less about white privilege, It has no value for me.
That's the whole problem. WE have to be exceptional. You say you don't care about white privilege but its the reason WE have to be exceptional. Doesn't matter what value it has for you. If you ignore a Gorilla in a room with you doesn't mean that mfker aint there. Your whole statement is a contradiction on top of itself.......
+1   

6 days ago '17        #43
space
space
space
 qutaboi225 said
That's the whole problem. WE have to be exceptional. You say you don't care about white privilege but its the reason WE have to be exceptional. Doesn't matter what value it has for you. If you ignore a Gorilla in a room with you doesn't mean that mfker aint there. Your whole statement is a contradiction on top of itself.......

I surround myself with people that further my goals. I don't care about white privilege. No one that works for me does either. Tunnel vision to the money. Everything else is an excuse.

You actually own land with resources. You're proving me right. Are you exceptional or average?

What gorilla? Who forces you to be around people that hinder your growth?

EDIT: This country gives people anything they want with 20% down. Cheap liquidity is everywhere.

Lets end the discussion here. Ive always been too ignorant to even notice if people are discriminating against me.

Last edited by ninesix703; 09-13-2019 at 05:53 AM..

6 days ago '04        #44
space
space
 ninesix703 said
I surround myself with people that further my goals. I don't care about white privilege. No one that works for me does either. Tunnel vision to the money. Everything else is an excuse. No one said they care. But you have to be aware that there are hurdles. The sad part is.....we have to navigate these things and when we point them out then it's complaining or excuses. Since when does unfair or hindering practices getting called out a bad thing. If any other ethnic group or LGBTQ calls someone out then it's contracts getting pulled, endorsements ending, laws passed, apologies. When its us, we just have to ignore it and push thru

You actually own land with resources. You're proving me right. Are you exceptional or average? YES, however, I'm the "EXCEPTION" more so than exception. Do we use the exception now for the standard? Is that what black people are relegated to? The "TOKEN" negro?

What gorilla? Who forces you to be around people that hinder your growth? The GORILLA would be those laws? I wasn't referring to people im around. I understand i have to surround myself with like minded progressive people. Master P was worth 9 figures when they told him he couldn't live in the country club. Jay-Z offered 16 million for an investment property and was told his money was no good. Was it because people they were around hindered their growth.

EDIT: This country gives people anything they want with 20% down. Cheap liquidity is everywhere.
This is also factually NOT true. Maybe in a vacuum. Wells fargo has been sued twice RECENTLY for loan discrimination to the tune of BILLIONS. We also pay a much higher interest for the same properties with better credit. I was recently told my cash offer of 10k over asking on some land wasn't wanted or needed. Am i suppose to ignore these things and not call them out. Yes i bought other property but am i wrong for being upset?

Lets end the discussion here. Ive always been too ignorant to even notice if people are discriminating against me. So benig ignorant to it makes it ok and all go away. Imagine if the people before you just "IGNORED" your rights being fought for. Imagine how fu*ked up your life would be. The NERVE of you n*ggas to discount people that pointed these things out and died for you.

6 days ago '17        #45
space
space
space
 qutaboi225 said

You didn't specify any "gorilla laws"
Master P's denial from a country club isn't law. They can deny whoever they want.
Was it racism? Sure. But who cares. 9 figure man can literally build his own if he wants. Also how do you know they didn't hate Silk the Shocker or the 504 boyz?

A seller can deny whichever prospective buyer they want. I love HOV. But if people don't want the guy who made " Drug Dealers Anonymous" and countless other songs about selling coke to his community, then thats their right. Despite him being an amazing businessman.

Prejudice is taught but its also natural. Hence why the majority marries/fu*ks/kills/helps/promotes people that look like them.

I was recently denied club membership to RR1 (Robb Report Events). Am I gonna sulk my entire life and demand justice? No! I can experience anything their magazine curates without them.

I paid $5k/mo for rent in my loft and my HOA hired a lawyer to take me to court for smoking in my place for $14K. I wrote them a check and moved. I know theyre jealous of my age and skin color. They made it obvious, But i don't hold on to that sh*t.

Im lucky. When i was born in 1988 the hospital, roads, bridges, planes, cars were invented already. Nothing was institutionally implemented that stopped me from accessing the infrastructure we all share. Im a college drop out. My mom had me at 16. Theres only excuses.

Last edited by ninesix703; 09-13-2019 at 11:21 AM..

6 days ago '04        #46
space
space
 ninesix703 said
You didn't specify any "gorilla laws"
Master P's denial from a country club isn't law. They can deny whoever they want.
Was it racism? Sure. But who cares. 9 figure man can literally build his own if he wants. Also how do you know they didn't hate Silk the Shocker or the 504 boyz?

A seller can deny whichever prospective buyer they want. I love HOV. But if people don't want the guy who made " Drug Dealers Anonymous" and countless other songs about selling coke to his community, then thats their right. Despite him being an amazing businessman.

Prejudice is taught but its also natural. Hence why the majority marries/fu*ks/kills/helps/promotes people that look like them.
yea. everything you said is only proving MY point.I never said to stop, sulk, and don't move on. You're criticizing people for calling them out on their bullsh*t. The facts that you CAN and are free to move around is because someone "complained" or called people out on their laws and BULLsh*t.Like my original point stated, we're the only group that can't call out bullsh*t when it happens to us. When it's us, its complaining. When it's them it's seeking justice.

edit: And yes, there ARE laws that are violated which is why there were so many pay outs from major corporations. But since you asked....The federal Fair Housing Act of 1968 and the federal Fair Housing Act Amendments Act of 1988 prohibit discrimination on the basis of the following criteria (called “protected categories”): race or color; religion; national origin; familial status or age—includes families with children under the age of 18 and pregnant ...

6 days ago '17        #47
Almighty HA 
space
space
$1,380 | Props total: 5969 5969
surprised mcdonald's isn't on here. alot of people might not know but mcdonald's owns all the land they build they restaurants on.

6 days ago '17        #48
space
space
space
 qutaboi225 said
yea. everything you said is only proving MY point.I never said to stop, sulk, and don't move on. You're criticizing people for calling them out on their bullsh*t. The facts that you CAN and are free to move around is because someone "complained" or called people out on their laws and BULLsh*t.Like my original point stated, we're the only group that can't call out bullsh*t when it happens to us. When it's us, its complaining. When it's them it's seeking justice.

edit: And yes, there ARE laws that are violated which is why there were so many pay outs from major corporations. But since you asked....The federal Fair Housing Act of 1968 and the federal Fair Housing Act Amendments Act of 1988 prohibit discrimination on the basis of the following criteria (called “protected categories”): race or color; religion; national origin; familial status or age—includes families with children under the age of 18 and pregnant ...

You didn't post a law that violated. You posted laws that prohibited discrimination.

31 years? Are you trying to be funny? Thats a HUGE amount of time. By huge i mean 1/3rd of a century.

LOL @ "us". What black collective are you the president of? Are you the leader of a group that furthers your goals? You operate in self interest like me and everyone else. Your Pro Black personality exists only online. no?

Were the only country that does 3.5%FHA loan with 1.5% admin fee.
Who cant raise 5% in 31 years and own some sh*t? Before 2008 people received unsecured loans that allowed the housing market to form a bubble. You're gonna tell me black people were left out? This country wants to equally fu*k everyone as a debt slave regardless of race.

I know Koreans/Vietnamese who accomplished financial independence in a decade. From not speaking english to having a self sustainable life. Im in DC/Northern VA btw. This story is all too common.

We're the largest non homogenous population. Why do you think that is? This is best/quickest place to get rich despite how you look.

6 days ago '17        #49
space
space
space
 Almighty HA said
surprised mcdonald's isn't on here. alot of people might not know but mcdonald's owns all the land they build they restaurants on.
Only 15% of 36,000 locations are corporate owned

6 days ago '17        #50
Almighty HA 
space
space
$1,380 | Props total: 5969 5969
 ninesix703 said
Only 15% of 36,000 locations are corporate owned
thats still alot of property

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now