Sep 11 - Trolls tell woman she's 'too ugly' to post pictures

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

7 days ago '17        #101
LeG.O.A.T  152 heat pts152
space
space
$22,371 | Props total: 50858 50858
Y'all gon make this ugly retard famous

7 days ago '17        #102
KingJaffeO 
space
space
$224 | Props total: 278 278
She looks happy to me and thatís all what matters cause what a another mf think about me ainít my fu*king business.....sh*t ainít gone make ya or break ya
+1   

7 days ago '19        #103
Gold Face  7 heat pts7
space
space
$6,045 | Props total: 13923 13923
 Exs said
neurologically speaking the perpetrators of trolling have conditioned/been conditioned for quick dopamine hits. like 10-20 a day... its the equivalent of stopping at the gas station and putting in whatever loose change you have in your car.

The reasoning behind it.

is complex.

They dont have much more to strive for than that though. Laughter is a dopamine release.... and if nothing about your life is funny... you're going to seek out anything you can get and likely get hooked to it... Trolling didn't exist until the internet... it's escapism for people with no accountabilty

The internet is a breeding ground for non-developed enjoyment.
Pray for

@

@

7 days ago '07        #104
sleep23rd  10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,623 | Props total: 5864 5864
 Gramz said
Just leave her the fu*k alone. WTF is wrong with people.
Incel white ppl that got the time...

you know it's them doing that sh*t with their sh*tty comedy humor...
only they can think that sh*t is funny and wanna piggy back off that..

Best trolls on the internet
+2   

7 days ago '04        #105
Exs  566 heat pts566 OP
space
space
$15,838 | Props total: 40524 40524
 sleep23rd said
Incel white ppl that got the time...

you know it's them doing that sh*t with their sh*tty comedy humor...
only they can think that sh*t is funny and wanna piggy back off that..

Best trolls on the internet
yeah but whats the family tree of incel whites look like

incels any race usually flock to what incel whites do.
sh*t is like a cult fr fr

all stemming from their rejection of the real world

7 days ago '07        #106
sleep23rd  10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,623 | Props total: 5864 5864
 Exs said
yeah but whats the family tree of incel whites look like

incels any race usually flock to what incel whites do.
sh*t is like a cult fr fr

all stemming from their rejection of the real world
you know them if u see them....

incel Minorites got mental problems usually and they get that behavior it from the incel white ppl...
They usually have problems finding ppl of their ilk to get along with in the real world and then see the attention online from other incels and they gravitate towards that behavior.
Because in that community that type of behavior is accepted..so they are accepted....the trickle down domino effect continues....
even after they have finally gotten pu**y ...it's a shame...

U know them when u see them too...
+1   

7 days ago '04        #107
Exs  566 heat pts566 OP
space
space
 sleep23rd said
you know them if u see them....

incel Minorites got mental problems usually and they get that behavior it from the incel white ppl...
They usually have problems finding ppl of their ilk to get along with in the real world and then see the attention online from other incels and they gravitate towards that behavior.
Because in that community that type of behavior is accepted..so they are accepted....the trickle down domino effect continues....
even after they have finally gotten pu**y ...it's a shame...

U know them when u see them too...
yeah fam you're spot on.... the same reasons we all flock to BX HHS and other sections of the site.. it's the same mental feeling for an incel/anti woman/anti real world person... they cling to their comfort zones and get very frustrated when they're called out for it.

like drake stans get when you attack their idol
or even how some of us old heads get when vintage hip hop gets attacked

except with the weirdo class it seems to be when you shower them with a dose of the real world... they ball up like a roly-poly ( now we're tapping into defense mechanisms) / flight vs f*ght

7 days ago '19        #108
DadeCounty  12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,542 | Props total: 9246 9246
 Gold Face said
Pray for

@

@

Welcome back duck lip f*g**t lol

7 days ago '19        #109
Gold Face  7 heat pts7
space
space
 DadeCounty said

This thread is dedicated to you and you don’t get it

Poor kid

Everyone knows you have personal problems they just prop you to keep you from stalking them like you do me

Got another mans pics saved for props

+1   

7 days ago '15        #110
PineappleOG  53 heat pts53
space
space
$10,760 | Props total: 24495 24495
 Gold Face said
This thread is dedicated to you and you donít get it

Poor kid

Everyone knows you have personal problems they just prop you to keep you from stalking them like you do me

Got another gay looking mans pics saved for props

Fixed

7 days ago '19        #111
DadeCounty  12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,542 | Props total: 9246 9246
 DadeCounty said

Lol imma show you troll bi*ch

7 days ago '19        #112
Gold Face  7 heat pts7
space
space
 DadeCounty said
Lol imma show you troll bi*ch
You only confirming what we already know

You a sad human

Prayers for ya

Son wants to look at me all day

What a weird guy

Last edited by Gold Face; 09-12-2019 at 12:31 PM..

6 days ago '17        #113
92baby  2 heat pts2
space
space
$14,946 | Props total: 29786 29786
 Aztlan said
We gotta speak publicly about troll culture being an epidemic in their communities. Add it to the docket alongside opioids, mass shootings, suicides, autism, racism, and pedophilia. Apologies if I forgot anything.
Extreme Feminism and toxic masculinity bullsh*t
+1   

6 days ago '16        #114
Aztlan  142 heat pts142
space
space
$15,453 | Props total: 42865 42865
 92baby said
Extreme Feminism and toxic masculinity bullsh*t
Definitely forgot those
+1   

6 days ago '19        #115
bxnerd 
space
space
space
$63 | Props total: 46 46
 Exs said
I think " you n*ggas" are the target of making this thread. You can't just lump everyone on this site in a big ball of waste and address them all at once.... because there are some genuine good people on here... that maintain integrity to who they really are online and off.

why u using a burner account to get your opinion off though?
Why do you think this is a burner account? Itís a new account.

6 days ago '04        #116
Exs  566 heat pts566 OP
space
space
 bxnerd said
Why do you think this is a burner account? It’s a new account.
burner/new/alias

it's all one in the same.

you logged into your "new" account to sound off on something you didn't want to have attached to whatever your historical account is here.

that's a sign of inferiority

do your thing though

6 days ago '19        #117
bxnerd 
space
space
space
 Exs said
burner/new/alias

it's all one in the same.

you logged into your "new" account to sound off on something you didn't want to have attached to whatever your historical account is here.

that's a sign of inferiority

do your thing though
You pull some pseudo intellectual bullsh*t out of your a*s about something as small as using a new account on a forum to post. Thatís a sign that youíre pretentious and far from as smart as you pretend to be. How do you know that any other account I had simply wasnít banned? Even if I had another account how is me using it to post this or not make an important difference? I would be just as anonymous on any other account and even if I wasnít Iím not posting anything that could potentially have me facing any serious consequences. Make sense of that BX psychologist.

6 days ago '19        #118
Gold Face  7 heat pts7
space
space
 bxnerd said
You pull some pseudo intellectual bullsh*t out of your a*s about something as small as using a new account on a forum to post. Thatís a sign that youíre pretentious and far from as smart as you pretend to be. How do you know that any other account I had simply wasnít banned? Even if I had another account how is me using it to post this or not make an important difference? I would be just as anonymous on any other account and even if I wasnít Iím not posting anything that could potentially have me facing any serious consequences. Make sense of that BX psychologist.
Lol your user name is bxnerd

I think he hit the nail on the head

6 days ago '04        #119
Exs  566 heat pts566 OP
space
space
 bxnerd said
I'm not getting into the details you don't want me to.

labeling this as pseudo psychology is your egoic system of rejecting truth kicking in online. simpleton a*s n*gga.

the best case scenario is your a schizo brought on my the amount of time you spend online and this *bxnerd account is personality #83975287582

while you're right it would be just as anonymous for you to post under your main account this current one youre posting under is deeper down that safety of anonymity... and you're not using it wisely... you're arguing with a guy who hates anonymity and if he could would remove it from every interaction online to see what remains.

but

if that were the case... you might cease to exist

so mercy and forgiveness overtakes me

6 days ago '19        #120
bxnerd 
space
space
space
 Gold Face said
Lol your user name is bxnerd

I think he hit the nail on the head

Whatís your logic?

6 days ago '19        #121
bxnerd 
space
space
space
 Exs said
I'm not getting into the details you don't want me to.

labeling this as pseudo psychology is your egoic system of rejecting truth kicking in online. simpleton a*s n*gga.

the best case scenario is your a schizo brought on my the amount of time you spend online and this *bxnerd account is personality #83975287582

while you're right it would be just as anonymous for you to post under your main account this current one youre posting under is deeper down that safety of anonymity... and you're not using it wisely... you're arguing with a guy who hates anonymity and if he could would remove it from every interaction online to see what remains.

but

if that were the case... you might cease to exist

so mercy and forgiveness overtakes me
Oh dear gawd. The irony is that youíre anonymous and obviously projecting since you wanna get psychological. This has to be a troll.

6 days ago '19        #122
Gold Face  7 heat pts7
space
space
 bxnerd said
What’s your logic?
He did a good job explaining it in this thread and also he was gentlemen enough to not go even deeper into it because it might make some of these trolls commit suicide if they really hear what he’s saying

Your name is bxnerd. Whether it’s an alias or in fact you coming back after getting banned. Your user name is the epitome of what he’s talking about just pointing it out don’t hate me like the other weirdos. We can be friends

6 days ago '19        #123
bxnerd 
space
space
space
 Gold Face said
He did a good job explaining it in this thread and also he was gentlemen enough to not go even deeper into it because it might make some of these trolls commit suicide if they really hear what he’s saying

Your name is bxnerd. Whether it’s an alias or in fact you coming back after getting banned. Your user name is the epitome of what he’s talking about just pointing it out don’t hate me like the other weirdos. We can be friends

I’m a “nerd” in the sense that I’m not what’s conventionally considered “cool” or a “street n*gga” like most of you dudes pretend to be. I’m honest and my username is sort of like a commentary on the users here which likely applies to both of you trolls as well.

Last edited by bxnerd; 09-12-2019 at 04:58 PM..
+1   

6 days ago '19        #124
Gold Face  7 heat pts7
space
space
 bxnerd said
You and him are trolls.
I do escape reality here, in my own special way. The truth would hurt yíall feelings even more

Legend in two games like pee wee Kirkland

6 days ago '19        #125
bxnerd 
space
space
space
 Gold Face said
I do escape reality here, in my own special way. The truth would hurt yíall feelings even more

Legend in two games like pee wee Kirkland
Read the truth in my edit.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+122online now  11
Image(s) inside Flyest reeboks since 'the answer'
84 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
-16online now  10