Sep 10 - Vegas man killed by cops after being stopped for riding bike w/out safety light

most viewed right now
+35  124
30 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '16        #51
TrillPeez  16 heat pts16
space
space
$11,894 | Props total: 28969 28969
 Wavie Crockett said
Look man I'm Black and we're not victims stop making excuses for us and blaming others for our current situation period its 2019 pal.
Pal? I've never seen a n*gga say "pal" not once in my life...stop flexing online boy
+2   

1 week ago '04        #52
erickonasis  26 heat pts26
space
space
$33,302 | Props total: 37758 37758
 precys said
So many quatables!!

You know, I was thinking about something......

I

OOOOH Muthafu*ka!!!!

I HATE YO a*s, you the uber driver that took my muthafu*king money. bi*ch, I GOT MONEY NOW!!
You thought I was gonna forgive you? I'm ON SCHIZOPHRENIA muthafu*ka, I'm a k*ll you.
I got my knife in my pocket, you got a gun?

I don't think you got a gun. You ain't even got a badge
.....You know what... Big bruh, I told you I take medication... I don't know what be wrong with me.... I just be... I just don't know what be going on.... i just be....

OOOOH!! You going to jail tonight

+1   

1 week ago '04        #53
erickonasis  26 heat pts26
space
space
$33,302 | Props total: 37758 37758
 DougNemguts said

See it's funny but then it's not.

You wonder about the journey that brought a person to arrive to this condition.

But when you think about all of the constraints and traps that are used to destroy a specific group of people, it's no wonder why so many of us are viewed as sick.

We're hurting from generations of abuse by the hands of wicked people who've annexed the energy of our ancestors to build this country off of their bones, and left us as a lost broken people trying to find a place to call our own, while being to coexist on an even plain. But since we're not able to do that we try to reinvent and invest in ourselves, but even then they find a way to sabotage that ie; Black Wallstreet, Black Panthers-Cointelpro, MLK's a*sassination by the gov't due to Civil Rights protesting, etc.

I stopped taking meds some time ago because I realized how much weaker and controllable it made me. And for a society like this, they need you to be weak and controllable, because if I'm not- then I'm like fu*king HE-MAN. And nobody tells He-man what the fu*k to do. Just saying-

Sorry man wasnt trying to disrespect
+1   

1 week ago '19        #54
GVDAgain 
space
space
space
$48 | Props total: 211 211
 Wavie Crockett said
Look man I'm Black and we're not victims stop making excuses for us and blaming others for our current situation period its 2019 pal.
Everybody be saying they Black on the internet

You can be anyone you want to be

Like Chappelle said, I feel like Iím Chinese today

1 week ago '18        #55
Proffesor X  35 heat pts35
space
space
$5,293 | Props total: 20031 20031
 illathruz said
The United States needs to do a better job of protecting civilians. There is no reason that an even slightly hostile (coked up or doped up whatever what have you) citizen should die for generic non-compliance.

Non-lethal weaponry is literally at it's state of art. Training is at its peak efficiency.

If you shoot a black man out of non-compliance, you're a stain on the human race and need to be institutionalized.

fu*k that, cops had too many chances. Just follow the law and fu*k all of your generic racism.
Police need to be hit with civil lawsuits and fines and face jail time. The gov has made it clear they will protect cops regardless of their actions, so now they are emboldened to use what force THEY deem necessary to get their point across. And it results in sh*t like that.......a man murdered for stupid sh*t. And he was murderED........."killed" implies he was not directly taken by these cops, no they murdered him
+1   

1 week ago '19        #56
16z 
space
space
space
$806 | Props total: 2286 2286
 mista_millz said
Yall n*ggas is pu**y in the US.
All these guns, your brothers dying and all you care about is DJ fu*king Akademiks.
Even France and China are putting their pants on when it comes to these social issues.

Your brothers are getting k*lled by the cops, your sons and daughters are getting massacred at school, but that new NBA Youngboy tape is fire tho.

SMH

Im mad cause I love y'all
Just cant take this anymore
Check this out, you speaking to a 34 year old black man. Donít fu*k wit either one of them and be logical. Go to war with the police? Who gonna raise my kids after that?
+2   

1 week ago '15        #57
Teddy KGB  44 heat pts44
space
space
$16,636 | Props total: 54917 54917
 Wavie Crockett said
Black people k*lling eachother all over the country too, but no outrage about that? geez I wonder why.
If black people k*ll each other, they are convicted of murder and sent to jail. Thatís why there is no outrage. When the police do it, they get away with it. That is why there is outrage. It is not hard to understand.
+3   

1 week ago '17        #58
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
$980 | Props total: 2928 2928
 BOLO1 said
@ ...You bumped off my account for 10 days for mentioning these demonic, opiōid induced heathens but stuff like this flies?
Did me the same way for calling out there evil acts, I say it all the time Boxden is ran like the real world.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #59
Yahurdme 
space
space
space
$197 | Props total: 529 529
 postemupndunkit said
We donít get viewed as human fam

We need to lobby for stricter laws against discrimination from police

The same way they made laws stiffer against crack , we need to find a way to stick it back to them so daís have no option but to go for conviction
I hear what you're sayin',
and I agree. But I'd also
venture to say if this tragedy
had landed on your stoop
(God forbid) you'd probably
be hell-bent on taking up arms
and pulling a Rambo on these
Bozos... Stricter Laws would
be the furthest thing from your
mind. J/s

1 week ago '17        #60
DougNemguts 
space
space
$911 | Props total: 2608 2608
 erickonasis said
Sorry man wasnt trying to disrespect
Aw, none taken bro. To be honest I chuckled, because I saw it coming the moment he asked to shake his hand.

If anything you brought some awareness to the mental/behavioral health aspect.

If more people had the reserve the security guard had instead of k*lling a person and claiming self defense or some other bullsh*t cop-out, and take a situation where a person is a danger to not only others but themselves, and use discretion and care while maintaining their own safety first, maybe there's a possibility to save or help more people than another senseless loss of life.

We know plenty of others would rather see us dead or at the very least have us living in misery and continuous hardship, rather than to see us living prosperous in a self-sustaining manner.

That's all I meant though.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #61
precys  101 heat pts101
space
space
$5,837 | Props total: 12751 12751
 erickonasis said

I knew it was gonna get good as soon as he reminded us about his schizophrenia aka I'm about to say and/or do some crazy sh*t and that's what exactly happened

+1   

1 week ago '11        #62
Tony Franks  7 heat pts7
space
space
$12,094 | Props total: 9089 9089
 erickonasis said
This sh*t here got see till the end

My man said "i see and hear things that they SAY arent really there"

So, clearly he doesnt believe these doctors

edit: i feel bad for laughing in this super serious thread tho.

Last edited by Tony Franks; 09-12-2019 at 05:21 AM..
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  26
Sep 17 - Swimmer Disqualified Because School-Issued Swimsuit Broke Modesty Rule
158 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+100online now  26
When u just want your sick ducked....
79 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  19
Video inside DAY 2: 6ix9ine SNITCHING On The Stand Right Now! | Live Updates Inside!
417 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Sep 18 - Adult film star Jessica Jaymes is dead at the age of 43
104 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy