What the point of this list? Are they trying suggest that lil Wayne has less word play and vocabulary.
there is a point to this list. data. nothing more nothing less. the conclusions you draw are on your own. and instead of trying to see the data as null because one person said something more even though they had more words in the album, you should look at it as follows:
1) the usage of the word like implies a simile is being used. metaphors are harder to quantity using this method.
2) curse word usage. again this doesnt knock creativity... its just to show you the difference
3) i you we us etc ratio. wtt had a ratio of about 2 to 1 for i to you. c4 had 3 to 1. again, you draw your own conclusions
4) love hate ratio.
5) the excessive usage of the word and implies a run-on sentence type of style. this only helps fans that like wayne understand why they might like him more.
6) female references. waynes album is geared toward relationships and women more than wtt. wtt has some chick songs but you have to notice that jigga hasn't been talking about women for a few albums now. this is further proof.
7) know and swag are words that wtt is trying to convey more so than c4. on the real wtt is more of a diatribe than c4. this proves that.
at the end of the day, you draw your own conclusions. this is just another way of enjoying the albums and analyzing them. i enjoyed both albums but for different reasons. this just clarifes those differences.