Official Power Season 6 Thread

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

6 months ago '18        #1326
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 29788 29 K  Slaps total: 6549 6 K
 KoBronRant said
ghost put the money back in the account when him tommy tasha n keisha we’re meeting up he said tate needed his money back then tasha came up with the idea of the club robbery

ghost also set alphoza up he gave tate the recording after he put the money back then tate asked him why he even needed the million dollars
They already had Tates money, but they couldn't back Vince and Tate, so they paid Tate, and robbed the event to pay Vince
+1   

6 months ago '14        #1327
Christian238 
space
space
Props total: 5573 5 K  Slaps total: 673 673
Why didn't Ghost and Tommy just peace it up...If ya'll can truce it up over this lil nicca then ya'll may a*s well just admit ya'll family and hug it out...

Hell why doesn't EVERYONE just peace it up...

NONE of the "family" of characters can or will EVER get out the game, this episode proves thier too connected by corruption to leave one another...

Ghost and Tasha may as well get back together and make this sh*t work for the sake of thier lives and they're freedom...

FIRST person that catches a charge has enough dirt/information on EVERYONE else to go 69 on the whole camp...

fu*k Riq!!!!

I can see the show maybe setting him up to be "smart" or some kind of master chess move maker but it's just not working for me...idk whether it's because of the "acting" or maybe it's because of his motivation to "get in the game" just didn't "connect" for me...

fu*k Kiesha!!!

Where does the lil chic that Riq was in school fit back in and who was she textin?

Maybe they just wrapped up that story arc and that was simply the plot device used to get Riq back into the city?

Vincent has such a punchable face....Why didn't Ghost and Tommy just go murdergame on them niccas? Is Vincent connected to a bigger family?

The cops in NY is trash...

I can FINALLY "Herc" pass

...I been hating this nicca since his Wire days cause he played that role so fu*kin good man...I legit just hated him in everything since cause all i saw was Herc but NOW i can see Benny...

Speaking of TW, i can see this sh*t ending same way it ended for Barksdale and Bell...Tommy dies cause Ghost had to give him up and Ghost going to jail cause..hmmm can't see Tommy snitching on nobody so maybe Riq or Kiesha tell after Tommy dies...

These 2 niccas CAN'T k*ll each other, they brothers....
+2   

6 months ago '07        #1328
stogz 
space
space
Props total: 72745 72 K  Slaps total: 10904 10 K
 ezduzit said
the way u described it. breaking bad sounds more realistic than power lol
The crippled by cancer high school teacher and his band of 1 high school dropout moron that took on a mexican drug cartel and won? That's more realistic?

The only realistic part of that show is that when his c*nt of a wife cheated on him, he didn't have the balls to leave her. He just went crawling back to here like a spineless coward.
+2   

6 months ago '15        #1329
Madethagreat 
space
space
Props total: 19210 19 K  Slaps total: 2921 2 K
 cankstoochie said
who the hell jamie?
My bad Jason*

I was 3 blunts in

6 months ago '13        #1330
wallace45 
space
space
Props total: 5819 5 K  Slaps total: 767 767
 ezduzit said
the way u described it. breaking bad sounds more realistic than power lol
It is... It's a tv show so of course bullsh*t happens but it's not like you sitting there confused and sh*t maybe it's the writing and acting being better but I never had the issues I have with power with breaking bad

6 months ago '05        #1331
Quddus 
space
space
space
Props total: 9624 9 K  Slaps total: 2351 2 K
 That Guy Fly said
What did you read because everything I've read has it as a prequel and dude who plays Ghost isnt signed on yet to reprise the Ghost role.
50 said on the breakfast club that power chapter 2 was a continuation of what happen in Power

6 months ago '10        #1332
Akira Son Bio 
space
space
space
Props total: 25079 25 K  Slaps total: 2870 2 K
 AirForce318 said
Wait! What name did ghost give Benny? Did that slick mf say Tommy Egan in pig Latin? Ymmot nage

He a cold mf if he did. I’m gone have to rewatch n peep What ghost tells him.
Igor Ungar

I was trying to google that last night and came up with nothing but European FB profiles

6 months ago '04        #1333
deadwrong03 
space
space
space
Props total: 606 606  Slaps total: 141 141
I'm hearing episode 7 leaked
+2   

6 months ago '04        #1334
young_fletch 
space
space
space
Props total: 1459 1 K  Slaps total: 358 358
 Christian238 said
Why didn't Ghost and Tommy just peace it up...If ya'll can truce it up over this lil nicca then ya'll may a*s well just admit ya'll family and hug it out...

Hell why doesn't EVERYONE just peace it up...

NONE of the "family" of characters can or will EVER get out the game, this episode proves thier too connected by corruption to leave one another...

Ghost and Tasha may as well get back together and make this sh*t work for the sake of thier lives and they're freedom...

FIRST person that catches a charge has enough dirt/information on EVERYONE else to go 69 on the whole camp...

fu*k Riq!!!!

I can see the show maybe setting him up to be "smart" or some kind of master chess move maker but it's just not working for me...idk whether it's because of the "acting" or maybe it's because of his motivation to "get in the game" just didn't "connect" for me...

fu*k Kiesha!!!

Where does the lil chic that Riq was in school fit back in and who was she textin?

Maybe they just wrapped up that story arc and that was simply the plot device used to get Riq back into the city?

Vincent has such a punchable face....Why didn't Ghost and Tommy just go murdergame on them niccas? Is Vincent connected to a bigger family?

The cops in NY is trash...

I can FINALLY "Herc" pass

...I been hating this nicca since his Wire days cause he played that role so fu*kin good man...I legit just hated him in everything since cause all i saw was Herc but NOW i can see Benny...

Speaking of TW, i can see this sh*t ending same way it ended for Barksdale and Bell...Tommy dies cause Ghost had to give him up and Ghost going to jail cause..hmmm can't see Tommy snitching on nobody so maybe Riq or Kiesha tell after Tommy dies...

These 2 niccas CAN'T k*ll each other, they brothers....

I think Riq k*lls ghost, tasha goes to jail, tommy "retire" like marlo. Riq gets a spin-off.
+2   

6 months ago '14        #1335
Lurker 
space
space
Props total: 57691 57 K  Slaps total: 9066 9 K
 Kingz2 said
Tommy did tell riq to leave. He said GTFO go out go out the back leave it open.
BUT HE DIDN’T KNOW THE DAUGHTER WAS THERE

That was all Tyriq getting her out of there. If Tyriq would’ve let her in Raina room, she would’ve got murdered too.
+3   

6 months ago '05        #1336
Y.G. 
space
space
space
Props total: 23116 23 K  Slaps total: 3169 3 K
 deadwrong03 said
I'm hearing episode 7 leaked
"Heard" from where?
+2   

6 months ago '09        #1337
That Guy Fly 
space
space
Props total: 27857 27 K  Slaps total: 8692 8 K
 Kingz2 said
Why would he? He had no reason to check
He had every reason to verify the story. That's his lawyer who has come to his place to hide out from someone he is testifying against. Seems like that would put Ghost's life in jeopardy and at the minimum cause a problem if he or his family needs representation while Proctor is hiding out.

He had every reason to research the facts when Proctor showed up
+1   

6 months ago '09        #1338
That Guy Fly 
space
space
 tnice said
‘Power’ To End With August Premiering Season 6; “Unpredictable” Spinoffs For Starz Drama Underway

Though there were no significant details of which characters from the Omari Hardwick, Naturi Naughton, Lela Loren and Joseph Sikora-led and Gary Lennon co-showrun Power are graduating to their own Starz series, we hear that a writers’ room has already been formed for at least one of the spinoffs.

50 Cent first broke the news of the end of the series and the multiple spinoffs this morning online
What's the point of this. We all know and have discussed more series coming related to the stars of Power.

6 months ago '09        #1339
That Guy Fly 
space
space
 Quddus said
50 said on the breakfast club that power chapter 2 was a continuation of what happen in Power
But he also said different in another interview I saw and Courtney Kemp has said it's a prequel. But since then they have been tight lipped about everything. Nothing has leaked or been heard of since

6 months ago '09        #1340
That Guy Fly 
space
space
Tommy Egan in pig Latin is funny as fu*k.

6 months ago '09        #1341
Ms Ambitious 
space
space
Props total: 7304 7 K  Slaps total: 334 334
I hope LaLa dies soon. I can't take it when her and Tommy are on screen together.
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  6 months ago '06        #1342
Darell_ftb  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 93434 93 K  Slaps total: 11261 11 K
 gimmethat said
so Benny is connected but Proctor let tommy threaten him for several seasons

i hope Ghost sends everybody to prison (wife and kid included ) while he escapes and starts from scratch in miami

i´m not watching a sequel with his son
Proctor was known to be connected but "chose the right path" and he typically called Benny off the three or four times he made mention to dropping bodies. I think proctor just thought he could handle it.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  6 months ago '06        #1343
Darell_ftb  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 93434 93 K  Slaps total: 11261 11 K
I'm pretty sure Alphonse went rogue. He pressed ghost for the watch after ghost told him to move on. Before that he told Dre either way he was getting bad double tonight. He was just a loose cannon doing dumb sh*t. Dre got the fu*k outta there tho lol.

These n*ggas still haven't learned that secrets is the only thing fu*king up everything lol.

Who out that million in tates account?

6 months ago '04        #1344
Aesop730 
space
space
Props total: 12761 12 K  Slaps total: 1612 1 K
 Lurker said
BUT HE DIDN’T KNOW THE DAUGHTER WAS THERE

That was all Tyriq getting her out of there. If Tyriq would’ve let her in Raina room, she would’ve got murdered too.
She was crying that's why. He didn't get her out because he knew what was up. B he got her out because she was crying. She isn't crying she's dead as a door nail.
+2   

6 months ago '17        #1345
Kingz2 
space
space
space
Props total: 19472 19 K  Slaps total: 2529 2 K
 That Guy Fly said
He had every reason to verify the story. That's his lawyer who has come to his place to hide out from someone he is testifying against. Seems like that would put Ghost's life in jeopardy and at the minimum cause a problem if he or his family needs representation while Proctor is hiding out.

He had every reason to research the facts when Proctor showed up
Come on we really think ghost gonna check out a story about someone proctor testifying against as of ghost scared? On top of that he’s in a penthouse that you need a name to get up there. Plus he has all these other things on his plate but he going to check out a story from his own lawyer that has had his back this long naw. I think he told ghost it was pedophile not some gangster.
+1   

6 months ago '04        #1346
lilshun  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 6063 6 K  Slaps total: 980 980
 dymablink said
I have a feeling the show ends with Tommy getting clipped by machine guns scarface style by Benny and his crew for k*lling proctor

Ps proctor and benny played old friends on Entourage
Scarface style? U mean training day style

6 months ago '05        #1347
Quddus 
space
space
space
Props total: 9624 9 K  Slaps total: 2351 2 K
 That Guy Fly said
But he also said different in another interview I saw and Courtney Kemp has said it's a prequel. But since then they have been tight lipped about everything. Nothing has leaked or been heard of since
A prequel is planned but power book 2 suppose to continue some of these characters. They said it when Mary J was announced to be added to the cast.

6 months ago '09        #1348
That Guy Fly 
space
space
 Kingz2 said
Come on we really think ghost gonna check out a story about someone proctor testifying against as of ghost scared? On top of that he’s in a penthouse that you need a name to get up there. Plus he has all these other things on his plate but he going to check out a story from his own lawyer that has had his back this long naw. I think he told ghost it was pedophile not some gangster.
Whatever the story he has to check it out especially being attached to Tate now. With Tommy trying to k*ll him too. He needs to be fact checking everybody story right now
+1   

6 months ago '18        #1349
Ryo857 
space
space
Props total: 2981 2 K  Slaps total: 522 522
 Darell_ftb said
I'm pretty sure Alphonse went rogue. He pressed ghost for the watch after ghost told him to move on. Before that he told Dre either way he was getting bad double tonight. He was just a loose cannon doing dumb sh*t. Dre got the fu*k outta there tho lol.

These n*ggas still haven't learned that secrets is the only thing fu*king up everything lol.

Who out that million in tates account?
That was 2bit who pressed ghost for the watch to which was off script Alphonse was feeling himself he’s a sneaky I’ll take it now a*s n*gga while I got everybody with me
+1   

6 months ago '18        #1350
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 19725 19 K  Slaps total: 4565 4 K
 stogz said
The crippled by cancer high school teacher and his band of 1 high school dropout moron that took on a mexican drug cartel and won? That's more realistic?

The only realistic part of that show is that when his c*nt of a wife cheated on him, he didn't have the balls to leave her. He just went crawling back to here like a spineless coward.

I love BB and what you said is very much true. Point is, all stories are fiction. It's how the writers walk you through it by establishing what can be done.

Example: Snowfall

This show is a retelling of a retold story. Is it possible for Freeway to lie or omit some things from his story? Yes. So, imagine when someone else does a show based on his account of how his story went. The realism comes in when the writers have to convince the audience that from point A to B made sense with what was established as possible for the characters.

So, when people say "how can you make 2 mil in a day". They are applying real world logic to a fictional story and not realism from a story standpoint. Should I apply real world logic to Snowfall? Snowfall is confirmed to be at least 50% unrealistic because it is the dramatization of what Freeway omitted and bent to tell his story.

When you use your common sense, you don't apply real world logic to fictional stories. As you pointed out in your example, all fictional stories have ridiculous logic.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-55online now  29
Image(s) inside Bhad Bhabie has completed her transformation to enter the African Amer..
191 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+96online now  24
Video inside Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1990 full movie
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+243online now  23
Looool The sh-t people are wearing as DIY masks has me dead yo!
158 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Quarantine Sneaker Cops
92 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy