Female Rappers responds to Jermaine Dupri

most viewed right now
-16  172
70 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '08        #26
YOURKINGB4EVER 27 heat pts27
space
space
$7,392 | Props total: 14450 14450
 CELE91 said
Props but no collabo... Even on a filler track on her album? Man... Gtfoh!!
I'm confused bruh what are you saying exactly? Shes not dope because lack of collaborations?

5 days ago '17        #27
CELE91 
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 4992 4992
 YOURKINGB4EVER said
I'm confused bruh what are you saying exactly? Shes not dope because lack of collaborations?
She's name dropping rhapsody but no collabo with her?
+9   

5 days ago '12        #28
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$7,748 | Props total: 16254 16254
 zone3cp said
You know how many strippers gonna come out the woodwork in the next few years? Hell I met one tonight...The bi*ch slanging dances and mixtapes. I bought a mixtape for the bi*ch I was with and proceeded to VIP so she can eat her pu**y. Got the number too...Hell don’t be surprised if I’m backing a few of the hoes in the next few years.

[pic - click to view]

Boy u be makin moves for real....real n*ggas gotta link up fr

+8   

5 days ago '08        #29
YOURKINGB4EVER 27 heat pts27
space
space
$7,392 | Props total: 14450 14450
 CELE91 said
You mean 3D? They have a song together but it's not out yet they recorded it about a year ago.

5 days ago '16        #30
Negusis 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,608 | Props total: 11729 11729
 MGTOW said
M G T O W
Ismt mgtow just seperating from women and and sh*tting on non white males?

So it's basically uts just advocating male homos*xuality and white supremacy?

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '04        #31
zone3cp 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,189 | Props total: 32768 32768
 BangEm904 said
Boy u be makin moves for real....real n*ggas gotta link up fr

Sayless I need to get back to Duval...If u ever up here hit me...Got a few potnas off pearl street that went to Rhiens or Raines who played ball. They really some certified Pearl world n*ggas.
+4   

5 days ago '09        #32
TheNetworkBlast 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,340 | Props total: 5008 5008
 zone3cp said
You know how many strippers gonna come out the woodwork in the next few years? Hell I met one tonight...The bi*ch slanging dances and mixtapes. I bought a mixtape for the bi*ch I was with and proceeded to VIP so she can eat her pu**y. Got the number too...Hell don’t be surprised if I’m backing a few of the hoes in the next few years.

[pic - click to view]

bro really out here livin that atlanta life

they just dont know fam, they just dont know
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '04        #33
zone3cp 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,189 | Props total: 32768 32768
 TheNetworkBlast said
bro really out here livin that atlanta life

they just dont know fam, they just dont know
Unfortunately this ain’t sh*t....n*ggas should’ve witnessed a n*gga in Europe. Super lite.
+6   

5 days ago '11        #34
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$5,595 | Props total: 6250 6250
Cardi is correct. No one support non pu**y records.

Doja on some sh*t.

You can tell some people just came up here to bi*ch. Neither disagreed with dupri.
+3   

5 days ago '13        #35
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$16,806 | Props total: 26707 26707
 bxdiplomat said
neither one of them girls were crying nor even nagging in the video.

Doja was making stupid faces about women rapping about being in the club. and that it sounds like a bunch of strippers rapping.

Cardi give props, called out radio djs and blogs , and told her fans to go listen to some dope female rappers.

she also talk about how here non - pu**y records where getting slander, so she was like fu*k it and give the customers what they wanted.

-------
Her “non-pu**y” records were getting slander because you can’t launch and establish your career off the strength of being an ex-stripper who focuses on her pu**y and then flip the script expecting people to actually care about your opinion on anything of substance.
+3   

5 days ago '13        #36
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 CELE91 said
Exactly. She’s conveniently all rah rah about these rappers and has yet to do a damn thing to promote them prior to being called out. Dumbass n*ggas in here actually saying they “respect” her for that.
+7   

5 days ago '16        #37
Hoeslovejr 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,241 | Props total: 3185 3185
 Spot Rusherz said
Can’t none of these hoes rap except this chick

She was going in
The problem is with her is that she’s being forced on the people with no type of success at all. Shes had the top artists on her projects, she’s been nominated for bet awards, she’s appeared on the breakfast club several times and even was on the show sisterhood of hip hop all because her connections in the industry. I say all this to say rap might not be her thing.

Last edited by Hoeslovejr; 07-12-2019 at 04:28 AM..

5 days ago '10        #38
trill jackson 1291 heat pts1291
space
space
$25,822 | Props total: 50685 50685
I really don’t even think the girls even wanna rap about that dirty sh*t all the time they just mistakenly think that’s what n*ggas wanna hear from them. They thinking Lil Kim and ill na na but fox and Kim were respected cause they had bars

5 days ago '11        #39
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$5,595 | Props total: 6250 6250
 SimpinAintEz said
Exactly. She’s conveniently all rah rah about these rappers and has yet to do a damn thing to promote them prior to being called out. Dumbass n*ggas in here actually saying they “respect” her for that.
Ya'll those... "never can do enough to satisfy me" ...n*ggas. Get that hate out your heart... you'll live better.

5 days ago '12        #40
TheThreadLord 1782 heat pts1782
space
space
space
$11,041 | Props total: 6271 6271

more content for the podcast

5 days ago '05        #41
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,524 | Props total: 1875 1875
Who’s buying the pu**y records, though?
+1   

5 days ago '13        #42
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Kade said
Ya'll those... "never can do enough to satisfy me" ...n*ggas. Get that hate out your heart... you'll live better.
Undrape your cape. Don’t save her, she don’t want to be saved.

Pulling quotes out your a*s to create a false narrative never presented, all while conveniently not pointing out where I told lies. fu*k out my face Capt. Save em
+2   

5 days ago '16        #43
postemupndunkit 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,755 | Props total: 26630 26630
Now all these women know rapsody but I have seen one of them get on wax or reach out to her to do a song before this

sh*t I ain’t even hear them mention her

Dupri hit a nerve I can tell
+8   

5 days ago '17        #44
SPdaGOAT 36 heat pts36
space
space
$17,743 | Props total: 37517 37517
 trill jackson said
I really don’t even think the girls even wanna rap about that dirty sh*t all the time they just mistakenly think that’s what n*ggas wanna hear from them. They thinking Lil Kim and ill na na but fox and Kim were respected cause they had bars
I’m almost sure females got way more sh*t to say, but Cardi is right people would rather hear the ratchet sh*t from them. Mainly women, if we’re being honest, the females that can spit get their love from male fans. I just think a woman rapping about real sh*t women go through for example is a tough sell to women unfortunately and a large amount of men. I don’t think most females are empowered by the same stories some men are.

The sh*t that men go through that they can rap about that we all can relate to on some level is not having sh*t, not being sh*t, being treated wrong because of who you are, trying to escape the pitfalls of the streets, etc. We’re more open to hearing about those kinds of struggles and reality in our music than women are. Most women ain’t there for bars, they want some sh*t they can dance to and make them feel like the women they view as winners i.e. the ones with money that are desired by every man. Females live vicariously through chicks like City Girls and Megan the Stallion way more than any dude does for any rapper.

I really do think there can be a chick that can blow up with bars, but I’d have to believe that she’d have to be nice enough to capture and keep male’s attention first then make a few songs “for the ladies” to get their support. A lot of females just not fu*king with conscious sh*t in their music.
+3   

5 days ago '19        #45
Johnny Drama 
space
space
$836 | Props total: 1855 1855
Cardi B is mentally ill

5 days ago '10        #46
CertifiedD 
space
space
space
$65 | Props total: 62 62
I miss Eve, Foxy, Lady of Rage ! fu*k Cardi B and the rest. I will never give them no listening!
+2   

5 days ago '09        #47
59fifty 4 heat pts
space
space
$31,757 | Props total: 22842 22842
I agree with jd...I don't look at 3d n Rapsody as female rappers, they just dope MCs and some of the illest mfs I've heard period...
+5   

5 days ago '04        #48
eazyvaboy 71 heat pts71
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 16643 16643
 Spot Rusherz said
Can’t none of these hoes rap except this chick

She was going in
Bruh, I have to give it to you. She was spittin. I could actually f*ck with this. Good find fam!

+3   

5 days ago '14        #49
Sithon 98 heat pts98
space
space
$2,122 | Props total: 5663 5663
It's like the only name n*ggas can say is rapsody... and she dope af but That proves his point that's ONE chick.

I fu*k with snow da product too she has real rapping talent and shes s*xy

[video - click to view]

Theres others too... but u do have to search for their music it a8nt being pushed at us like city girls and sh*t
+3   

5 days ago '16        #50
space
space
space
$260 | Props total: 1061 1061
 MGTOW said

[pic - click to view]

+2   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  136
Jul 15 - Killer decapitated Instagram star “ex” 17, then shared photo of her b..
276 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+23online now  48
Video inside Damn how the hell was this even legal. WOW.
55 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  46
Good Googly Moogly...That Azz Is Juicy!!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+62online now  13
Image(s) inside Jul 15 - Jeff Goldblum says Area 51 #CantStopUsAll
81 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy