AsapRocky Says He's "Basian" Because He From Barbados

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '16        #76
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
$2,228 | Props total: 2804 2804
 Baron Davis said
It's Bajan which is what Barbadians call themselves. Informal vs formal.

People in the U.S outside of the NYC area, and parts Florida might be out their element when discussing certain specific matters.

1 week ago '14        #77
Jerseyboy715 
space
space
space
$808 | Props total: 901 901
 MYd*ckSOCOLD said
Finish the sentence you stupid f*g**t. Or did you think you were talking to one of your retarded friends or something?

Listen, you stupid bi*ch. None of your dumbass tricks are going to work on someone smarter than you.

You left out the part where those strawmans that I just fu*king mentioned do nothing to bring unity to the black community. In fact, in only sows further disharmony instead.

You're literally too stupid to realize you're fu*king up your own reparations movement by doing this because:

a) You're not serious about reparations and you're probably an agent like Tariq Nasheed whose only real purpose is to make money while pretending to sound like an "intellectual"

or

b) You're literally so retarded that you somehow believe that this entire country is going to wake up one day and decide to give ADOS reparations.
Lmaooooo we arenít against black unity but ADOS experience stuff u guys didnít and we are owed ... by the way I study African Americans and the diaspora I know what Iím talking about little homey ... but everything ur saying is a different topic.. we are owed from the government... we are all brothers but we have a different story in the last 2-300 years
+2   

1 week ago '17        #78
Tom Herman 376 heat pts376
space
space
$13,772 | Props total: 48360 48360
@ imma need you to contact this cornball once again and clown him for the class

1 week ago '16        #79
96jordan 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 2472 2472
 EAST ATL said
I would a*sume the question he was being asked in the video is if he fu*k with Caribbean music, and him explaining that he is Bajan cause his father was from there and was around that culture, I donít know how that has anything to do with him not relating to our suffering? Iím lost here.
Which is nuts cause thereís already a quote out from ASAP saying he donít fw the movements . And this n*gga chose to reach off that one
+1   

1 week ago '18        #80
MYDICKSOCOLD 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,229 | Props total: 8893 8893
 Jerseyboy715 said
Lmaooooo we aren’t against black unity but ADOS experience stuff u guys didn’t and we are owed ... by the way I study African Americans and the diaspora I know what I’m talking about little homey ... but everything ur saying is a different topic.. we are owed from the government... we are all brothers but we have a different story in the last 2-300 years
Hispanics are owed by the government too, dumbass. The govt genocided their indigenous ancestors and took this land from them.

Hate to break it to you homes but your slave ancestors doesn't give you any right to this land and it's not me who decides that.

It's YOU who has to roll up to Los Angeles and pull up on them bald headed cholos with tattoos all over their face.

How the fu*k do you think your stupid a*s is going to convince the cartels and all'em to literally hand over their plunder to you?

You DO realize this is the descendants of people who were literally cannibals that ate their enemies, right

Are you really that fu*king retarded that you think they're going to just up and LET you skip the line because you said "please"?

"No problem ese, go ahead, I'll wait"

Last edited by MYDICKSOCOLD; 07-11-2019 at 09:25 PM..

1 week ago '14        #81
Jerseyboy715 
space
space
space
 MYd*ckSOCOLD said
Hispanics are owed by the government too, dumbass. The govt genocided their indigenous ancestors and took this land from them.

Hate to break it to you homes but your slave ancestors doesn't give you any right to this land and it's not me who decides that.

It's YOU who has to roll up to Los Angeles and pull up on them bald headed cholos with tattoos all over their face.

How the fu*k do you think your stupid a*s is going to convince the cartels and all'em to literally hand over their plunder to you?

You DO realize this is the descendants of people who were literally cannibals that ate their enemies, right

Are you really that fu*king retarded that you think they're going to just up and LET you skip the line because you said "please"?

"No problem ese, go ahead, I'll wait"

I didnít claim this land like we been here and if Hispanics are owed then go for reparations Iím mother against it... still donít see the problem homey .....I swear no one stays on topic we are talking about ADOS lol .. why do u have a problem with us
+2   

1 week ago '18        #82
MYDICKSOCOLD 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,229 | Props total: 8893 8893
 Jerseyboy715 said
I didn’t claim this land like we been here and if Hispanics are owed then go for reparations I’m mother against it... still don’t see the problem homey .....I swear no one stays on topic we are talking about ADOS lol .. why do u have a problem with us
The topic is now about you sucking my d*ck while concentrating on the image of Master Fard

1 week ago '14        #83
Jerseyboy715 
space
space
space
 MYd*ckSOCOLD said
The topic is now about you sucking my d*ck while concentrating on the image of Master Fard
Master fard would call that tricknology lol

1 week ago '04        #84
Ace2125 28 heat pts28
space
space
$5,832 | Props total: 1689 1689
Tariq fu*ked up with this unless has more receipts. This ain't it brother

Oh wait can anyone confirm this

[tweet - click to view]

Last edited by Ace2125; 07-11-2019 at 10:03 PM..
+2   

1 week ago '15        #85
MULVTTX 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,211 | Props total: 6868 6868
well..

ok

1 week ago '04        #86
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$18,345 | Props total: 10008 10008
 OldBusiness said
Ex was half Bajan, half Haitian. Had the best n*pples i ever seen in my life.

This threads stupid.

1 week ago '18        #87
Baron Davis 108 heat pts108 OP
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 8759 8759
 Boogie1790 said
This some stupid a*s sh*t, what do him saying that his dad is from Barbados have to do with anything.
He's trying his hardest to put as much daylight between him and black people as possible plus to have too look at this in context with him not identifying with black culture in general

Last edited by Baron Davis; 07-12-2019 at 06:58 AM..
+1   

1 week ago '16        #88
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
 Supreme God said
n*ggas be wanting to be fake mixed and not black so badly....I laugh everytime I hear someone say they're "half jamaican"......theres no such thing as half jamaican muh fu*ka.
Of course there is. Just like there's people who's half Irish and half Italian, there's people who's Half Jamaican and half American.

MrNobody said
A lot of black ppl have zero idea or interest in their culture.

U got n*ggas in here saying you can’t be half Jamaican. Like half your family isn’t from a place with a specific culture and way of life.

Then u got the other side of the spectrum acting like the Caribbean is off the coast of Africa and not a few miles from Florida.

One ados post was trying to completely sidestep the fact that slavery happened in jamaica to discredit kamela harris.

Slavery was more widespread in the Caribbean and South America than the US by a large margin. Most black ppl on this side of the world are latino.

Race doesn’t matter as much as lineage, which is another way of saying a time and place.

But with ppl acting like the caribbean is closer to Africa (in culture and geography), you can’t really expect much
The United States has the largest self identifying Black population in the New World and had the largest Black population at the eve of the civil war.

Last edited by Eastcoast; 07-11-2019 at 10:47 PM..

1 week ago '16        #89
Supreme God 132 heat pts132
space
space
$6,402 | Props total: 27522 27522
 Eastcoast said
Of course there is. Just like there's people who's half Irish and half Italian, there's people who's Half Jamaican and half American.

The United States has the largest self identifying Black population in the U.S, and had the largest Black population at the eve of the civil war.
You can't be half jamaican...if your parents are from Jamaica, but you were born in north carolina....you're not half jamaican. Jamaican is not a bloodline to be halved, it's not a race, it's a place and culture. I'm from st croix, we identify as crucian from being born and growing up in that "culture", my son did not, he's not half crucian. There are white jamaicans, both parents are white, but they grew up in Jamaica and in jamaican culture, asians too. That's like somebody saying I'm half American, that's not an ancestry.

Last edited by Supreme God; 07-11-2019 at 10:42 PM..

1 week ago '16        #90
MrNobody 
space
space
space
$3,151 | Props total: 9479 9479
 Eastcoast said

The United States has the largest self identifying Black population in the U.S, and had the largest Black population at the eve of the civil war.

U need to run that one back and clarify yourself. Thereís 50 million black ppl in brazil alone today. Thatís from slavery. Most slaves was sent to South America.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #91
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
 MYd*ckSOCOLD said
"Nah the Jamaicans and them gotta holla at Britain for their paper since they can't receive reparations from the U.S. because..."

I fu*king love how you bums really think you have any say in deciding who gets what

When the Caribbeans, Africans and Hispanics (who already work together as we speak) all team up to overthrow this country and *take* our reparations in the form of the billions in wealth hoarded by the top .01 - meanwhile you bums are still going to be where you are now
This comment doesn't make sense.

MYd*ckSOCOLD said
Too bad. That's how the negotiation works when you don't have sh*t to bring to the table besides open palms and crying faces.

The Hispanics (black, brown, white, whatever) are the people who are most closely related to the Natives.

The Hispanics (again, black, brown, white, whatever) are also the ones with the most numbers.

You aren't winning any type of (political) f*ght (and all modern f*ghts are about politics) without numbers on your side.

Every single discussion about control over this continent will be taking place in Spanish. Period.

If Tariq Nasheed was actually serious about providing for the ADOS community and wasn't too busy asking for y'all to buy him new mink coats and whatnot, he probably should've helped y'all prepare for this day by trying to understand that Mexicans run L.A./Cali already and you're not taking that from them.
Another stupid comment. Black people are more politically active than Latinso. Latinos have less leverage over both political parties in the U.S. The only leverage they have is "someday we might be their vote".
+2   

1 week ago '16        #92
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
 Supreme God said
You can't be half jamaican...if your parents are from Jamaica, but you were born in north carolina....you're not half jamaican. Jamaican is not a bloodline to be halved, it's not a race, it's a place and culture. I'm from st croix, we identify as cruzan from being born and growing up in that "culture", my son did not, he's not half cruzan.
That's like saying you can't be half Japanese and half Korean. Go tell one they are not half.

Rocky(even being the idiot he is) if asked where he's from or what nationality is he, he would say American but that question was specific to the Caribbean so he was letting the interviewer know his Caribbean roots.

MrNobody said
U need to run that one back and clarify yourself. There’s 50 million black ppl in brazil alone today. That’s from slavery. Most slaves was sent to South America.
50 Million people in Brasil don't identify as Black. There's a difference between African ancestry and identifying as Black.

Out of around 191m Brazilians, 91 million identified themselves as white, 82m as mixed race and 15m as black. Whites fell from 53.7% of the population in 2000 to 47.7% last year. ... The number of people identifying as black rose from 6.2% to 7.6%, while the number saying they were of mixed race rose from 38.5% to 43.1%.Nov 17, 2011

Brazil 2010 census shows changing race balance - BBC News
+1   

1 week ago '16        #93
space
space
 Eastcoast said
That's like saying you can't be half Japanese and half Korean. Go tell one they are not half.
Yeah I'm sure they would argue it, but it is what it is. That's like me walking around saying I'm half crucian and half black because of being from st croix. My mom is from Antigua in the west indies, shes antiguan...but her 100% race is black and only black. Her ethnicity though, is antiguan.

1 week ago '14        #94
Spot Rusherz 282 heat pts282
space
space
$16,782 | Props total: 46641 46641
 Tom Herman said
@ imma need you to contact this cornball once again and clown him for the class
n*gga is a clown fam. Iím starting to think heís an agent though

1 week ago '16        #95
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
 Supreme God said
Yeah I'm sure they would argue it, but it is what it is. That's like me walking around saying I'm half crucian and half black because of being from st croix. My mom is from Antigua in the west indies, shes antiguan...but her 100% race is black and only black. Her ethnicity though, is antiguan.
Saying you're half crucian and half black is weird, you usually won't hear that from a West Indian, you're more likely to get that from Latin speaking countries like "Half Rican and Half Black" but if someone said "I'm half Rican and half Dominican" that doesn't sound crazy to me, I get what they mean.

1 week ago '19        #96
GetYaCoinsKing 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,570 | Props total: 6252 6252
 Negusis said
If you want it to happen then why dont you do it?
I'm not as passionate of Nipsey's death/legacy but doesn't take-away from the fact that he was on some disrespectful sh*t imho. Why are you coming up with a conspiracy at a mans vigil? sh*ts wild corny to me.

1 week ago '16        #97
space
space
 Eastcoast said
Saying you're half crucian and half black is weird, you usually won't hear that from a West Indian, you're more likely to get that from Latin speaking countries like "Half Rican and Half Black" but if someone said "I'm half Rican and half Dominican" that doesn't sound crazy to me, I get what they mean.
It does sound weird lol, but that's how that other stuff sounds to me too.

1 week ago '18        #98
Oswaldgatesjr 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$6,909 | Props total: 15505 15505
 EAST ATL said
I would a*sume the question he was being asked in the video is if he fu*k with Caribbean music, and him explaining that he is Bajan cause his father was from there and was around that culture, I donít know how that has anything to do with him not relating to our suffering? Iím lost here.

I use to fu*k wit Tariq heavy but in the last few years I have backed off his content. His new hustle is to say anything is racist and anyone is a koon.

Kid cudi could be like "the sky is blue in the day time" then Tariq a tweet "see kid cudi is a sellout the sky is really black"
+1   

1 week ago '18        #99
Sandyy 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,741 | Props total: 13122 13122
Its not that serious. You shouldnt give a sh*t about rocky being in jail for one simple reason:

He wouldnt give a sh*t if it was you.

All that other sh*t for the birds. Stay focused
+1   

1 week ago '06        #100
DominicanLou 25 heat pts25
space
space
$9,141 | Props total: 8219 8219
 MYd*ckSOCOLD said
#fu*kADOS

Tell me, what is your plan for actually COLLECTING on your imaginary reparations (that you will NEVER get) when you've got thousands/millions of Caribbeans, Africans and Latinos who are going to take that sh*t from you?

Stupid fu*k. It's going to be YOU who pays for your insolent retardation and utter inability to plan ahead.
Do you also criticize the imaginary reparations that CARICOM and all the other movements for reparations for descendants of African slaves in their respective countries, are f*ghting for? Or is it just Americans? Native Hawaiians are demanding reparations for what was done to them. Do Black Americans have a claim to that? You already know the answer, my g.

There's already a draft for the plan for reparations that you can read online. Johnny Cochran started one. Economist Sandy Darity is one of most vocal leading the charge today. There are many proponents from the academic world, black, white, and Indian (from India) rallying for reparations for ADOS. If you're genuinely interested you should read into it.

Part of the reason to establish ADOS is to prevent the, as you said, "thousands/millions of Caribbeans, Africans and Latinos who are going to take that sh*t". While tracing African ancestors is damn near impossible, tracing back to descendants of American slaves is actually quite commonplace for Black Americans.

When the Japanese in the U.S. received reparations, the Chinese or Koreans didn't receive a dime. And why would they? Because they're Asian? What about Filipinos?

From the "outside" looking in it's quite appalling how Black Americans have to constantly over-legitimize themselves and their struggles for others to take them seriously. It's a never-ending f*ght. In this country, you can't even talk about black people (Black Americans) without bringing in something/one else.
+4   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+93online now  14
Video inside TBT When Cesar Millan Got Caught Off Guard
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-19online now  12
Video inside ďAll I need is some Henny and a plan bĒ