AsapRocky Says He's "Basian" Because He From Barbados

most viewed right now
68 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '11        #51
clear 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,108 | Props total: 3908 3908
 Jerseyboy715 said
That’s not true at all .... it’s cool to have pride in where u come from... but when it comes down the justice and speaking out those people disassociate their blackness say that’s not their f*ght
because its true, thats what you dont understand. An immigrant from a carribean country comes broke from a 3rd world country and you want his priority to be is to go out and protest when that man or woman has a family he needs to feed thats in WORST conditions .the first thing on an immigrants mind is to come AND WORK and build for the future of the family MIND THEIR BUSINESS and get out the way because THEY ARE GUEST in this foreign country. They dont want to put their citizenship at risk by doing something that takes them off their purpose.why would they leave a country thats worst to go to another one to COMPLAIN?lmaoo.ya n*gga sgot ya priorities fu*ked up. instead people like tareeq just finds way to create victimizing narratives to cloud his denial

Last edited by clear; 07-11-2019 at 08:37 PM..

5 days ago '14        #52
Jerseyboy715 
space
space
space
$808 | Props total: 901 901
 MYd*ckSOCOLD said
"Nah the Jamaicans and them gotta holla at Britain for their paper since they can't receive reparations from the U.S. because..."

I fu*king love how you bums really think you have any say in deciding who gets what

When the Caribbeans, Africans and Hispanics all team up to take over this country and *take* our reparations in the form of the billions in wealth hoarded by the top .01 - meanwhile lazy bums like you aren't getting sh*t
Bum??? The same way u say Jamaicans and it doesnít cause a separation within blacks why is it wrong to say ADOS??? And itís not about being lazy, itís about the government legalization of slavery and the billions they profited ... itís money owed itís not them doing us a favor... by the way I make probably double what u make and Iím sure I work harder than u but thatís beside the point... pay what u owe end of story
+7   

5 days ago '14        #53
Jerseyboy715 
space
space
space
 clear said
because its true, thats what you dont understand. An immigrant from a carribean country comes broke from a 3rd world country and you want his priority to be is to go out and protest when that man or woman has a family he needs to feed thats in WORST conditions .the first thing on an immigrants minf is to come AND WORK and buld for the future of the family MIND THEIR BUSINESS and get out the way because THEY ARE GUEST in this foreign country. instead people like tareeq just finds way to create victimizing narratives to cloud his denial
I completely understand what u saying but I donít see how heís wrong.... but ur overlooking the fact that they came to the country for a better life... but the blacks created that opportunity for them to come also most of them didnít come till after the civil rights movement which the ADOS fought for... we fought for ya to have a right to come here we should all be on the same side
+4   

5 days ago '18        #54
MYDICKSOCOLD 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,219 | Props total: 8850 8850
 Jerseyboy715 said
Yes slavery happened in Jamaican but they shouldn’t speak on reparations here in America they should take up with the Britain’s that in slaved them... ya missing the point
How fu*king retarded do you have to be to sit there and a*sume you're some kind of authority on divvying up reparations

Thank you for this

Braindead idiots like you obviously want to learn the hard way who this continent *really* belongs to (hint: they were here before everyone else and they don't speak English).

5 days ago '14        #55
Jerseyboy715 
space
space
space
 MYd*ckSOCOLD said
How fu*king retarded do you have to be to sit there and a*sume you're some kind of authority on divvying up reparations

Thank you for this

Braindead idiots like you obviously want to learn the hard way who this continent *really* belongs to (hint: they were here before everyone else and they don't speak English).
If reparations are for the slavery then duhh it would be for the descendants that were enslaved this country.. thatís common sense, yes the natives had this land first but we are speaking on the us government here
+1   

5 days ago '18        #56
MYDICKSOCOLD 8 heat pts
space
space
 Jerseyboy715 said
Bum??? The same way u say Jamaicans and it doesn’t cause a separation within blacks why is it wrong to say ADOS??? And it’s not about being lazy, it’s about the government legalization of slavery and the billions they profited ... it’s money owed it’s not them doing us a favor... by the way I make probably double what u make and I’m sure I work harder than u but that’s beside the point... pay what u owe end of story
#fu*kADOS

Tell me, what is your plan for actually COLLECTING on your imaginary reparations (that you will NEVER get) when you've got thousands/millions of Caribbeans, Africans and Latinos who are going to take that sh*t from you?

Stupid fu*k. It's going to be YOU who pays for your insolent retardation and utter inability to plan ahead.

5 days ago '14        #57
Jerseyboy715 
space
space
space
 MYd*ckSOCOLD said
#fu*kADOS

Tell me, what is your plan for actually COLLECTING on your imaginary reparations (that you will NEVER get) when you've got thousands/millions of Caribbeans, Africans and Latinos who are going to take that sh*t from you?

Stupid fu*k. It's going to be YOU who pays for your insolent retardation and utter inability to plan ahead.
All that is already broken down Iím the harvest institute...anything else?
+2   

5 days ago '18        #58
MYDICKSOCOLD 8 heat pts
space
space
 Jerseyboy715 said
If reparations are for the slavery then duhh it would be for the descendants that were enslaved this country.. thatís common sense, yes the natives had this land first but we are speaking on the us government here
Too bad. That's how the negotiation works when you don't have sh*t to bring to the table besides open palms and crying faces.

The Hispanics (black, brown, white, whatever) are the people who are most closely related to the Natives.

The Hispanics (again, black, brown, white, whatever) are also the ones with the most numbers.

You aren't winning any type of (political) f*ght (and all modern f*ghts are about politics) without numbers on your side.

Every single discussion about control over this continent will be taking place in Spanish. Period.

If Tariq Nasheed was actually serious about providing for the ADOS community and wasn't too busy asking for y'all to buy him new mink coats and whatnot, he probably should've helped y'all prepare for this day by trying to understand that Mexicans run L.A./Cali already and you're not taking that from them.

5 days ago '14        #59
Shalomny 
space
space
$584 | Props total: 1405 1405
 Jerseyboy715 said
Itís deeper than that, heís saying that alotta people that are black but come from immigrants from other country donít care about black struggle and look down on us... most of the blacks against reparations wouldnít qualify cuz theyíd parents or grandparents arenít from this country .. ADOS didnít come here for a better life, everyone else did
blacks all over Africa and the Caribbean come from very poor situations, i mean like shoe-less type sh*t and no water. so when they come here and see us complaining over small sh*t they scoff at it. same with Latinos who come from third world countries.... most of them dont understand us so they have that attitude. I dont take that sh*t personal its just cultural differences .. what Tariq keeps promoting got nothing to do with reparations. cuz if we get reps then they will get it too from England, Spain, Portugal or whoever their colonial or slave masters were. Tariq is acting like we are the only ones that were enslaved .. matter of fact more slaves went to Brazil than here.
+2   

5 days ago '11        #60
clear 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
 Jerseyboy715 said
I completely understand what u saying but I don’t see how he’s wrong.... but ur overlooking the fact that they came to the country for a better life... but the blacks created that opportunity for them to come also most of them didn’t come till after the civil rights movement which the ADOS fought for... we fought for ya to have a right to come here we should all be on the same side
nobody did nothing for nobody, IN 2019 YOU COME HERE AND YOU BUILD FOR YOURSELF, n*ggas want credit for some sh*t that holds no barrings in the everyday functions of life. You think an immigrant from africa from from a poor town is gonna have something like that in mind when he lands on american soil?ITS IRRELEVANT TO HIM AND HIS CIRCUMSTANCES. you think a 50 year old man from another country coming to america to build something was has time to think about something that happened in a different country when he was 6 ?? its like ya n*ggas have no common sense. ya want some acceptance from other groups so bad and youre wasting your time. thinking like that yall built yourselves a mental prison.waiting for 68754754 years for others to accept yall when all you have to do is mind your own, build your culture and stop worrying about ,who doesnt want to be considered like yall (american version of black)etc.thats why i think nasheed keeps his own people back because he continues the victimization narrative.
+2   

5 days ago '18        #61
MYDICKSOCOLD 8 heat pts
space
space
 clear said
n*gga nobody did nothing for nobody, IN 2019 YOU COME HERE AND YOU BUILD FOR YOURSELF, n*ggas want credit for some sh*t that holds no barrings in the everyday functions of life. You think an immigrant from africa fomr from a poor town is gonna have something like that in mind when he lands on american soil?ITS IRRELEVANT TO HIM AND HIS CIRCUMSTANCES. you think a 50 year old man from another country coming to america to build something was has time to think about something that happened in a different country when he was 6 \?? its like ya n*ggas have no common sense. ya want some acceptance from other groups so bad and youre wasting your time thinking like that yall built yourselves a mental prison waiting for 68754754 years for others to accept yall when all you have to do is mind your own, build your culture and stop worrying about ,who doesnt want to be considered like yall etc.thats why i think nasheed keeps his own people back because he continues the victimization narrative.
There literally isn't anything else to say.

He's going to pull out the old Nation of Islam handbook which consists of nothing more than wasting your time by talking in circles forever.

Bums like him want intelligent thinkers such as yourself to not be in a position to thrive and flourish but instead waste your energy talking to a fu*king retard whose only purpose in life is to cheat you out of your time and keep you from being productive: In other words, to become a loser a*s mirror image of the bi*ch he is.

5 days ago '12        #62
johnnysnow 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,086 | Props total: 10318 10318
 DominicanLou said
how is wanting to have an identity apart of being labeled "black" creating division?
 Jerseyboy715 said
Itís not division, Nigerians say they are Nigerian, Haitians day the Haitian same with Jamaicans, yes we all black but itís a sub culture of being black
Iím all for black Americans having pride in their culture

But every time I see ADOS being brought up itís always the topic of Africans or people from the West Indies not being ADOS, itís seems like self hate and not just being prideful

The focus should be more Black Love and understating and celebration of Black American culture
+2   

5 days ago '14        #63
Jerseyboy715 
space
space
space
 clear said
nobody did nothing for nobody, IN 2019 YOU COME HERE AND YOU BUILD FOR YOURSELF, n*ggas want credit for some sh*t that holds no barrings in the everyday functions of life. You think an immigrant from africa from from a poor town is gonna have something like that in mind when he lands on american soil?ITS IRRELEVANT TO HIM AND HIS CIRCUMSTANCES. you think a 50 year old man from another country coming to america to build something was has time to think about something that happened in a different country when he was 6 ?? its like ya n*ggas have no common sense. ya want some acceptance from other groups so bad and youre wasting your time. thinking like that yall built yourselves a mental prison.waiting for 68754754 years for others to accept yall when all you have to do is mind your own, build your culture and stop worrying about ,who doesnt want to be considered like yall (american version of black)etc.thats why i think nasheed keeps his own people back because he continues the victimization narrative.

Bro we donít want acceptance, whatís just want it owe to us. Nobody say anything when atleast 10 groups get over 1 billion a year from the US, why when we want something u r mad??? Why the anger, the reason people come to this country stems from the unpaid labor of ADOS plain and simple .. the government knows that we are just trying to set whatís owed
+2   

5 days ago '05        #64
IMChillin730 
space
space
$857 | Props total: 444 444
what in the world of not sticking to a topic are yall n*ggas talking about?

How did a tweet from Tariq Nasheed about Asap rocky turn into a reparations debate... da fu*k kinda drugs do yall do that you cant focus on a topic... damn adderall babies.

People from other countries who came here with papers in 19whatever, with whatever skin color, are not descendents of American Slavery. However, A person of African Descent living in america is still considered African American or black... ADOS simply refers to those African Americans who are Descendants of American Slavery... why is that so hard to understand.
+5   

5 days ago '18        #65
MYDICKSOCOLD 8 heat pts
space
space
 johnnysnow said
The focus should be more Black Love and understating and celebration of Black American culture
fu*k all that.

You lost the chance to play that card when your side started trying to put ADOS against Africans/Caribbeans by fabricating a bunch of strawmans about Black immigrants.

Tariq fu*ked up past the point of no return now. Trust me. He's not safe in L.A. like he thinks he is.

5 days ago '07        #66
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,875 | Props total: 1367 1367
 EAST ATL said
I would a*sume the question he was being asked in the video is if he fu*k with Caribbean music, and him explaining that he is Bajan cause his father was from there and was around that culture, I donít know how that has anything to do with him not relating to our suffering? Iím lost here.
This..

5 days ago '11        #67
clear 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
 MYd*ckSOCOLD said
There literally isn't anything else to say.

He's going to pull out the old Nation of Islam handbook which consists of nothing more than wasting your time by talking in circles forever.

Bums like him want intelligent thinkers such as yourself to not be in a position to thrive and flourish but instead waste your energy talking to a fu*king retard whose only purpose in life is to cheat you out of your time and keep you from being productive: In other words, to become a loser a*s mirror image of the bi*ch he is.
word ,people just want a reason to feel like a victim.things arent really that complicated.bruh thats why i avoid circular discussions lmao.common sense

5 days ago '14        #68
Jerseyboy715 
space
space
space
 johnnysnow said
Iím all for black Americans having pride in their culture

But every time I see ADOS being brought up itís always the topic of Africans or people from the West Indies not being ADOS, itís seems like self hate and not just being prideful

Black love is the focus ADOS is something we are doing something separate... if I moved to Jamaican and became a citizen and Britain said they are paying the Jamaicans of slavery I wouldnít be offended or think anything is wrong, I wasnít there for it and I donít deserve it
+4   

5 days ago '04        #69
pocketchange 185 heat pts185
space
space
$15,453 | Props total: 17967 17967
Them NYC n*ggas always on some sh*t. But it be the n*ggas who don't be saying sh*t about they past who end up being some different sh*t.not the loud regular n*gga.

I could have sworn shyne was from the states but he ain't say sh*t about it.

5 days ago '14        #70
Jerseyboy715 
space
space
space
 Shalomny said
blacks all over Africa and the Caribbean come from very poor situations, i mean like shoe-less type sh*t and no water. so when they come here and see us complaining over small sh*t they scoff at it. same with Latinos who come from third world countries.... most of them dont understand us so they have that attitude. I dont take that sh*t personal its just cultural differences .. what Tariq keeps promoting got nothing to do with reparations. cuz if we get reps then they will get it too from England, Spain, Portugal or whoever their colonial or slave masters were. Tariq is acting like we are the only ones

that were enslaved .. matter of fact more slaves went to Brazil than here.

I get ur story and itís true but what does that have to do with ADOS trying to reparations In America
+2   

5 days ago '18        #71
MYDICKSOCOLD 8 heat pts
space
space
 clear said
word ,people just want a reason to feel like a victim.things arent really that complicated.bruh thats why i avoid circular discussions lmao.common sense
I had a conversation with my O.G. about this 2 nights ago.

Long story short: We need another Malcolm X if we are going to win.

Somebody who is pure of heart who really does practice what they preach.

We need somebody who truly believes with utter conviction that we will beat white supremacy because we are the righteous moral leaders that are leading society towards a virtuous future.

We will not win by out-firebreathing the other side.

5 days ago '14        #72
Jerseyboy715 
space
space
space
 MYd*ckSOCOLD said
fu*k all that.

You lost the chance to play that card when your side started trying to put ADOS against Africans/Caribbeans by fabricating a bunch of strawmans about Black immigrants.

Tariq fu*ked up past the point of no return now. Trust me. He's not safe in L.A. like he thinks he is.
Heís not putting them against one another he just saying how they donít f*ght our f*ght against white supremacy in the country
+1   

5 days ago '04        #73
UF4Soldier 136 heat pts136
space
space
$21,510 | Props total: 14919 14919
 Shalomny said
Tariq nasheed on some bullsh*t lately.. he's trying real hard to drive a bigger wedge between us and black people from Africa and the Caribbean .. sure many black immigrants dont identify with us and thats understandable cuz guess what n*gga ? THEY HAVE A WHOLE DIFFERENT CULTURE FROM US.. WHITES DONT DO THE DUMB sh*t TARIQ IS PROMOTING.. they know they have cultural differences based on the countries they are from but at days end they stay on code with white power and maintain that sh*t.

this sh*t tariq is doing is dumb.. we can have cultural differences but at days end we all have the same root "AFRICA" we all of so-called negro race and face the same prejudices and racism in america.
Exactly y i stopped rocking with him.
+1   

5 days ago '18        #74
LILHAITIBABYYY 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$799 | Props total: 3297 3297
Why do you fools can ya selves American Descendants of Slaves. Sounds like sum sh*t a racist cracker would troll us into calling ourselves

5 days ago '18        #75
MYDICKSOCOLD 8 heat pts
space
space
 Jerseyboy715 said
Heís not putting them against one another he just saying how they donít f*ght our f*ght against white supremacy in the country
Finish the sentence you stupid f*g**t. Or did you think you were talking to one of your retarded friends or something?

Listen, you stupid bi*ch. None of your dumbass tricks are going to work on someone smarter than you.

You left out the part where those strawmans that I just fu*king mentioned do nothing to bring unity to the black community. In fact, in only sows further disharmony instead.

You're literally too stupid to realize you're fu*king up your own reparations movement by doing this because:

a) You're not serious about reparations and you're probably an agent like Tariq Nasheed whose only real purpose is to make money while pretending to sound like an "intellectual"

or

b) You're literally so retarded that you somehow believe that this entire country is going to wake up one day and decide to give ADOS reparations.

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  122
Jul 15 - Killer decapitated Instagram star ďexĒ 17, then shared photo of her b..
276 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+23online now  56
Video inside Damn how the hell was this even legal. WOW.
53 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  42
Good Googly Moogly...That Azz Is Juicy!!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+62online now  10
Image(s) inside Jul 15 - Jeff Goldblum says Area 51 #CantStopUsAll
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy