AsapRocky Says He's "Basian" Because He From Barbados

most viewed right now
-18  115
80 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '15        #26
Tobinmont 
space
space
$4,816 | Props total: 11790 11790
 EAST ATL said
I would a*sume the question he was being asked in the video is if he fu*k with Caribbean music, and him explaining that he is Bajan cause his father was from there and was around that culture, I don’t know how that has anything to do with him not relating to our suffering? I’m lost here.
Yea either duke is a fu*king idiot and doesn’t know what that means or I’m missing something.

Edit: My peoples from Barbados. They say that sh*t all the time. We all know we black tho.

Last edited by Tobinmont; 07-13-2019 at 01:05 PM..

5 days ago '16        #27
Adamus 4 heat pts
space
space
$545 | Props total: 1456 1456
 ddy807 said
bajan not "basian" ...n*gga...what.

maybe one day people will understand the difference between nationality, ethnicity and race.

says "i'm bajan", but his mother is american
“His dad” n*ggas do not listen these days

Black people craazzzyyy

5 days ago '16        #28
Supreme God 132 heat pts132
space
space
$6,389 | Props total: 27473 27473
n*ggas be wanting to be fake mixed and not black so badly....I laugh everytime I hear someone say they're "half jamaican"......theres no such thing as half jamaican muh fu*ka.
+8   

5 days ago '16        #29
STUNNA 20 heat pts20
space
space
$4,821 | Props total: 15547 15547
Check my avy
+2   

5 days ago '14        #30
NineDime 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 4468 4468
n*ggas got hate in their heart

I don’t want to see anyone that look like me caught up in some bs

Last edited by NineDime; 07-11-2019 at 08:12 PM..

5 days ago '17        #31
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,720 | Props total: 30829 30829
 zone3cp said
I swear I asked a n*gga in Boston who was darker than me where the black clubs at and dude said IDK Iím ďBajanĒ

If I wasnt on my hustle he wouldíve got the business

5 days ago '11        #32
xevin203 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,116 | Props total: 2974 2974
I thought he was half Harlem half bronx
+6   

5 days ago '14        #33
Jerseyboy715 
space
space
space
$808 | Props total: 901 901
 johnnysnow said
That ados sh*t corny

Stop trying to create division amongst our people
Itís not division, Nigerians say they are Nigerian, Haitians day the Haitian same with Jamaicans, yes we all black but itís a sub culture of being black
+8   

5 days ago '17        #34
ddy807 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,135 | Props total: 8199 8199
 Adamus said
“His dad” n*ggas do not listen these days

Black people craazzzyyy
???

If his mother is from America and his father is from Barbados, and he was born in the United States, has citizenship in the US that would make him an American.

It would not make him Bajan.

"I'm Bajan, my dad is from Barbados" - audio clip from OP

He didn't say "half Bajan".

Last edited by ddy807; 07-11-2019 at 08:24 PM..
+2   

5 days ago '11        #35
clear 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,108 | Props total: 3908 3908
tariq nasheed has envy towards any other black group that has a nationality ither than african american. he cant stand pride coming from other cultures so he projects like they dont want anything to do with afro americans and its not true. if you dont agree with him its "self hate"
+8   

5 days ago '12        #36
OldBusiness 181 heat pts181
space
space
$30,965 | Props total: 57195 57195
Ex was half Bajan, half Haitian. Had the best n*pples i ever seen in my life.

This threads stupid.
+12   

5 days ago '14        #37
Jerseyboy715 
space
space
space
 Shalomny said
Tariq nasheed on some bullsh*t lately.. he's trying real hard to drive a bigger wedge between us and black people from Africa and the Caribbean .. sure many black immigrants dont identify with us and thats understandable cuz guess what n*gga ? THEY HAVE A WHOLE DIFFERENT CULTURE FROM US.. WHITES DONT DO THE DUMB sh*t TARIQ IS PROMOTING.. they know they have cultural differences based on the countries they are from but at days end they stay on code with white power and maintain that sh*t.

this sh*t tariq is doing is dumb.. we can have cultural differences but at days end we all have the same root "AFRICA" we all of so-called negro race and face the same prejudices and racism in america.
Itís deeper than that, heís saying that alotta people that are black but come from immigrants from other country donít care about black struggle and look down on us... most of the blacks against reparations wouldnít qualify cuz theyíd parents or grandparents arenít from this country .. ADOS didnít come here for a better life, everyone else did
+2   

5 days ago '07        #38
castro 479 heat pts479
space
space
$12,066 | Props total: 13824 13824
tariq is a clown
+2   

5 days ago '17        #39
ddy807 14 heat pts14
space
space
 OldBusiness said
Ex was half Bajan, half Haitian. Had the best n*pples i ever seen in my life.

This threads stupid.

5 days ago '16        #40
MrNobody 
space
space
space
$3,133 | Props total: 9456 9456
A lot of black ppl have zero idea or interest in their culture.

U got n*ggas in here saying you canít be half Jamaican. Like half your family isnít from a place with a specific culture and way of life.

Then u got the other side of the spectrum acting like the Caribbean is off the coast of Africa and not a few miles from Florida.

One ados post was trying to completely sidestep the fact that slavery happened in jamaica to discredit kamela harris.

Slavery was more widespread in the Caribbean and South America than the US by a large margin. Most black ppl on this side of the world are latino.

Race doesnít matter as much as lineage, which is another way of saying a time and place.

But with ppl acting like the caribbean is closer to Africa (in culture and geography), you canít really expect much
+3   

5 days ago '06        #41
DominicanLou 25 heat pts25
space
space
$9,131 | Props total: 8194 8194
 johnnysnow said
That ados sh*t corny

Stop trying to create division amongst our people
how is wanting to have an identity apart of being labeled "black" creating division?
+7   

5 days ago '14        #42
Jerseyboy715 
space
space
space
 clear said
tariq nasheed has envy towards any other black group that has a nationality ither than african american. he cant stand pride coming from other cultures so he projects like they dont want anything to do with afro americans and its not true. if you dont agree with him its "self hate"
Thatís not true at all .... itís cool to have pride in where u come from... but when it comes down the justice and speaking out those people disassociate their blackness say thatís not their f*ght
+1   

5 days ago '14        #43
Jerseyboy715 
space
space
space
 MrNobody said
A lot of black ppl have zero idea or interest in their culture.

U got n*ggas in here saying you canít be half Jamaican. Like half your family isnít from a place with a specific culture and way of life.

Then u got the other side of the spectrum acting like the Caribbean is off the coast of Africa and not a few miles from Florida.

One ados post was trying to completely sidestep the fact that slavery happened in jamaica to discredit kamela harris.

Slavery was more widespread in the Caribbean and South America than the US by a large margin. Most black ppl on this side of the world are latino.

Race doesnít matter as much as lineage, which is another way of saying a time and place.

But with ppl acting like the caribbean is closer to Africa (in culture and geography), you canít really expect much
Yes slavery happened in Jamaican but they shouldnít speak on reparations here in America they should take up with the Britainís that in slaved them... ya missing the point
+7   

5 days ago '16        #44
Yung Tee 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$991 | Props total: 2372 2372

[video - click to view]

Wtf is a ďBasianĒ?

I thought you misspelt blasian
+3   

5 days ago '14        #45
OCT DION 
space
space
$8,673 | Props total: 19452 19452
 ddy807 said
???

If his mother is from America and his father is from Barbados, and he was born in the United States, has citizenship in the US that would make me an American.

It would not make him Bajan.

"I'm Bajan, my dad is from Barbados" - audio clip from OP

He didn't say "half Bajan".
But that's his culture though. Just like Mexicans or Chinese or Nigerians or Irish people can be born in the US and still call themselves Mexican or Chinese or Nigerian or Irish. Y'all don't have a problem when Kodak Black says he's Haitian or when Nipsey said he was African. I literally never seen y'all have a problem with any other rappers representing the country they or their parents came from.

Y'all making an issue out of nothing.
+7   

5 days ago '04        #46
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,751 | Props total: 1335 1335
Idk if sumone mentioned already. But someone from Barbados is called "BAJAN" or Barbadian. C'mon OP do better now.
+3   

5 days ago '16        #47
MrNobody 
space
space
space
$3,133 | Props total: 9456 9456
 Jerseyboy715 said
Yes slavery happened in Jamaican but they shouldnít speak on reparations here in America they should take up with the Britainís that in slaved them... ya missing the point
Imagine if the jews handled the holocaust with this level of self hate

n*ggas went thru the same a*s atrocity, but u donít want to claim them cause of how ppl who hated u sliced up a map.

U only exist on the internet. AAs and Caribbean ppl get along just fine where Iím from.

Imagine if the maroons didnít move freely from jamaica to the carolinas all because of the laws made up by ppl who hate them
+3   

5 days ago '04        #48
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,751 | Props total: 1335 1335
 zone3cp said
I swear I asked a n*gga in Boston who was darker than me where the black clubs at and dude said IDK Iím ďBajanĒ

If I wasnt on my hustle he wouldíve got the business
Well you asked where the "Black" clubs at
His Bajan a*s probably only go to soca clubs, so he probably don't know sh*t about downtown hiphop clubs haha
+2   

5 days ago '18        #49
MYDICKSOCOLD 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,219 | Props total: 8850 8850
 Jerseyboy715 said
It’s deeper than that, he’s saying that alotta people that are black but come from immigrants from other country don’t care about black struggle and look down on us... most of the blacks against reparations wouldn’t qualify cuz they’d parents or grandparents aren’t from this country .. ADOS didn’t come here for a better life, everyone else did
"Nah the Jamaicans and them gotta holla at Britain for their paper since they can't receive reparations from the U.S. because..."

I fu*king love how you bums really think you have any say in deciding who gets what

When the Caribbeans, Africans and Hispanics (who already work together as we speak) all team up to overthrow this country and *take* our reparations in the form of the billions in wealth hoarded by the top .01 - meanwhile you bums are still going to be where you are now

5 days ago '17        #50
ddy807 14 heat pts14
space
space
 OCT DION said
But that's his culture though. Just like Mexicans or Chinese or Nigerians or Irish people can be born in the US and still call themselves Mexican or Chinese or Nigerian or Irish. Y'all don't have a problem when Kodak Black says he's Haitian or when Nipsey said he was African. I literally never seen y'all have a problem with any other rappers representing the country they or their parents came from.

Y'all making an issue out of nothing.
I'm consistent. Idk who "y'all" is. In all honesty I a*sumed kodak's mother and father were from Haiti. With Nipsey and others like him you have a distinct ethnic group with Ethiopians and Eritreans. I would consider the country of origin .

Most people like him say "I'm half..." or "My dad (or mom) is from". There's no issue here. The relevance is Tariq using what rocky incorrectly said against him. If he's ADOS and only has US citizenship, he's not Bajan.

I didn't say he couldn't rep his heritage or that wasn'this culture. He's just not bajan though.

If we're talking strictly nationality.

Last edited by ddy807; 07-11-2019 at 08:49 PM..

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  140
Jul 15 - Killer decapitated Instagram star ďexĒ 17, then shared photo of her b..
276 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+23online now  48
Video inside Damn how the hell was this even legal. WOW.
55 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  48
Good Googly Moogly...That Azz Is Juicy!!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+62online now  21
Image(s) inside Jul 15 - Jeff Goldblum says Area 51 #CantStopUsAll
81 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy