Jermaine Dupri Clowns Female Rappers Says Its Like Strippers Rapping

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '05        #101
slim_d20 22 heat pts22
space
space
$6,229 | Props total: 7978 7978
 zone3cp said
No lie told.....
Literally the exact thing I was thinking.
+1   

1 week ago '13        #102
fredfiness 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,415 | Props total: 5473 5473
 TheLastNonEarth said

That's what's wrong with you young bucks. Everybody who has an opinion and doesn't like something you do =/= a 'hater'
.... especially not since he followed up with some constructive criticism. He doesn't have to like stripper rap and fans of stripper rappers need to tuck those emotions in

To everything else you said...
Fair enough.

Buddy seemed reluctant to go in on them. He was choosing his words carefully. JD's opinion on mainstream female rappers probably goes unknown if he was never asked about it. Again, the follow-up question suggests that he reluctantly addressed the Cardi B types...as they were hoping for, and just doesn't like it for the reasons he gave, which is ok
And that’s the problem with some of you old heads. You read/listen but don’t take the time to understand.

Dude’s point is that JD missed a great opportunity to shine the spotlight on a female rapper creating the type of music he likes. Instead, the route he went is going to have him perceived as a hater.

It’s the equivalent of posting a “Why do people like trash a*s X” thread on Boxden, as opposed to a “Check out this dope a*s artist” thread.

[spoiler - click to view]

+1   

1 week ago '17        #103
PackerTrelli3 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,519 | Props total: 12728 12728
ALL of the sound exactly the same. If they all get on the same track, u couldn’t tell them apart. All talkin bout gettin pu**y ate, slapping a bi*ch, stripping, a big butt, not wanting ur man, just his face, money etc

No type of depth at all. Just songs for IG posts. In the 90s, u could tell kim, eve, missy and Trina apart. sh*t is whack.
+3   

1 week ago '17        #104
TheLastNonEarth 125 heat pts125
space
space
$10,228 | Props total: 54697 54697
 fredfiness said
And that’s the problem with some of you old heads. You read/listen but don’t take the time to understand.

Dude’s point is that JD missed a great opportunity to shine the spotlight on a female rapper creating the type of music he likes. Instead, the route he went is going to have him perceived as a hater.

It’s the equivalent of posting a “Why do people like trash a*s X” thread on Boxden, as opposed to a “Check out this dope a*s artist” thread.

[spoiler - click to view]

Nope.

I'm not going to recommend a better post than yours. I'm just going to slap yours and keep it moving. Yall everybody-gets-a-trophy-generation needs to accept criticism instead of being like

Instead of calling me a lame, w-w-why don't you just point out some cool people that you do like?

Man TF up

1 week ago '05        #105
P-Hill|M 28 heat pts28
space
space
$40,128 | Props total: 19278 19278
JD gotta keep that same energy for dudes too. n*ggas just as bad, not rapping bout sh*t
+1   

1 week ago '17        #106
space
space
 PackerTrelli3 said
ALL of the sound exactly the same. If they all get on the same track, u couldn’t tell them apart. All talkin bout gettin pu**y ate, slapping a bi*ch, stripping, a big butt, not wanting ur man, just his face, money etc

No type of depth at all. Just songs for IG posts. In the 90s, u could tell kim, eve, missy and Trina apart. sh*t is whack.

Lemme warn you about how they gon respond:

Generation fruit:

Having an opinion that's different than mine makes you a hater. Why can't you just point out artists you DO like instead of having an accurate opinion about my favorite strippers rapping about the same shyt?
+1   

1 week ago '17        #107
DonC 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,685 | Props total: 13318 13318
but isn't most of the male rappers like thugs rapping? whats the point?
+1   

1 week ago '16        #108
stealthm91 277 heat pts277
space
space
$5,945 | Props total: 16172 16172

[video - click to view]

+1   

1 week ago '17        #109
YAYO101 
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 11028 11028
FACTS! Colorful Awful Lacefronts and rapping about taking rich n*ggas money in which I don't even really see rich n*ggas fu*king with those type of women lets keep it 100

It does need to be balance, would like to see a female Lyricist get the same type of push and Support as these Trashy Females Rappers are getting

Last edited by YAYO101; 07-11-2019 at 07:30 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '13        #110
fredfiness 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,415 | Props total: 5473 5473
 TheLastNonEarth said
Nope.

I'm not going to recommend a better post than yours. I'm just going to slap yours and keep it moving. Yall everybody-gets-a-trophy-generation needs to accept criticism instead of being like

Instead of calling me a lame, w-w-why don't you just point out some cool people that you do like?

Man TF up
::sigh::

You’re proving my earlier post. You don’t even try to understand what’s being said to you. You just pick anything that you snap disagree with when you skim over a post and tunnel vision it.

You’re not worth my mental energy, don’t worry about me quoting you again.

1 week ago '16        #111
stealthm91 277 heat pts277
space
space
$5,945 | Props total: 16172 16172
They need to promote Rapsody more,

we need less lil kims & more Da Brats

[video - click to view]

& whatever happen to Chyna White

[video - click to view]

1 week ago '17        #112
space
space
 fredfiness said
::sigh::

You’re proving my earlier post. You don’t even try to understand what’s being said to you. You just pick anything that you snap disagree with when you skim over a post and tunnel vision it.

You’re not worth my mental energy, don’t worry about me quoting you again.

Blaze up lil homie

[pic - click to view]

1 week ago '05        #113
Dun Language 4406 heat pts4406
space
space
$86,352 | Props total: 64499 64499
Yea but umm if soso def was still popping he would sign 1 or 2
+1   

1 week ago '07        #114
killacar 6 heat pts
space
space
$6,475 | Props total: 10019 10019
 Soulvoyage2 said
He had a perfect opportunity to big up Rapsody but

He chose to go at the strip hoppers..

Not really mad at that either
Not being funny, Jermaine ain't the type I would see listening to Rapsody, I mean that as far as someone being on his radar. She hasnt broke mainstream yet even tho she was featured on Kendrick joint, Jermaine talking bout the mainstream chicks, the household or close to household names

1 week ago '17        #115
1Oh 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,880 | Props total: 19719 19719
Cardi B's response is pretty much my response. Female rappers that aint on some thot sh*t do exist, they just dont get the exposure they deserve. Most folks & the mainstream media aint really checking for them for whatever reason, even tho they're legitimately talented.
+1   

1 week ago '19        #116
Soulvoyage2 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$626 | Props total: 1643 1643
 killacar said
Not being funny, Jermaine ain't the type I would see listening to Rapsody, I mean that as far as someone being on his radar. She hasnt broke mainstream yet even tho she was featured on Kendrick joint, Jermaine talking bout the mainstream chicks, the household or close to household names

that’s the point..

If you don’t like what’s mainstream...

Help make people actually rappin bout real sh*t who are more so underground mainstream..
+1   

1 week ago '16        #117
foshoVoodoo 273 heat pts273
space
space
$15,837 | Props total: 37124 37124
 bonez79 said
But the Da Brat had bars, what female today can hold her own on a track with Krayzie Bone, she's definitely my favorite female artist of all time.
I can see alot of folks from atl and west coast saying this
+1   

1 week ago '09        #118
MS.KRISSY 191 30 heat pts30
space
space
$12,565 | Props total: 8693 8693
Wait, so males can rap about the same money, hoes, cars but not females the same thing?

When women do know how to rap, they aren't shown any love like thaat anyway...besides Lauryn Hill.

Rapsody, Noname, Rah digga etc.

Not s*xualized then it's no Bueno for the people and the industry

It is what it is...
+1   

1 week ago '17        #119
Sucka Repellent 150 heat pts150
space
space
$21,314 | Props total: 43705 43705
put some respect on jd and da brat name!!!!

[video - click to view]

+2   

1 week ago '16        #120
foshoVoodoo 273 heat pts273
space
space
$15,837 | Props total: 37124 37124
 MS.KRISSY 191 said
Wait, so males can rap about the same money, hoes, cars but not females the same thing?

When women do know how to rap, they aren't shown any love like thaat anyway...besides Lauryn Hill.

It is what it is...
#facts
+1   

1 week ago '17        #121
GodBody 299 heat pts299
space
space
$3,499 | Props total: 26540 26540
 In Disguise said
Da Brat gets no love
The question was asking which female rappers is he feeling that are out now. JD put Brat out. I'm sure if the question was who is your all time favorite female rapper he would've said Brat.

1 week ago '15        #122
Tobinmont 
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 11810 11810
 thegoldenhero said
desperately need a Lauryn Hill type chick to pop.
Facts. But sh*t at this point I will take an Eve. She was a stripper that evolved.

1 week ago '16        #123
ubthegreat 3 heat pts
space
space
$545 | Props total: 1443 1443
 jbyudah said
see bro THIS IS HOW I KNOW THIS IS THE ERA OF BULLsh*t

how the fu*k have I never heard about this?

this sh*t go hard as hell!

no lie she can out rap all of these women right now bro it just sucks that they over s*xualize women right now and the real women that can spit get over looked i dont wanna hear about no city girls or cardi b sh*t smh i blame the consumers too
+1   

1 week ago '16        #124
ubthegreat 3 heat pts
space
space
$545 | Props total: 1443 1443
 MS.KRISSY 191 said

It is what it is...
Blame the consumers and record labels for over s*xualizing women bro its no balance when it comes to women rappers atleast its some what of a balance when it comes to men rapping
+1   

1 week ago '18        #125
Mr4 
space
space
space
$190 | Props total: 254 254
He right

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-19online now  18