Jermaine Dupri Clowns Female Rappers Says Its Like Strippers Rapping

most viewed right now
-18  115
80 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '14        #76
504 1245 heat pts1245
space
space
$12,664 | Props total: 56617 56617
Jermaine got them broads heated you know Cardi responded already

5 days ago '17        #77
jbyudah 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,378 | Props total: 1971 1971
 He Hate Me said
The ones in limelight.

The actual talented ones in back getting overlooked Snow, Tink, Tierra Whack, Rapsody, Jean Grae
Jean Grae is fire

TInk can rap her a*s off

some of these artists need better marketing tbh
+1   

5 days ago '16        #78
ubthegreat 3 heat pts
space
space
$529 | Props total: 1255 1255
Damn no one mentioned Dreezy that girl actually got bars man! but this why i left my ex girl she wanted to be a rapper i told her i aint wifing no rap bi*ch fu*k that lmao

Dreezy bodied everyone on this track

[video - click to view]

Last edited by ubthegreat; 07-11-2019 at 06:24 PM..
+1   

5 days ago '14        #79
HPKill 3 heat pts
space
space
$975 | Props total: 1135 1135
To me stripping is the female equivalent of dealing so makes sense to me

Last edited by HPKill; 07-11-2019 at 06:27 PM..
+3   

5 days ago '17        #80
jbyudah 3 heat pts
space
space
 ubthegreat said
Damn no one mentioned Dreezy that girl actually got bars man! but this why i left my ex girl she wanted to be a rapper i told her i aint wifing no rap bi*ch fu*k that lmao

Dreezy bodied everyone on this track

see bro THIS IS HOW I KNOW THIS IS THE ERA OF BULLsh*t

how the fu*k have I never heard about this?

this sh*t go hard as hell!

+2   

5 days ago '17        #81
TheLastNonEarth 125 heat pts125
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 54431 54431
 Soulvoyage2 said
They asked him an open ended question of who he likes (insert female rapper doin it right instead of trashin other artists) then threw out suggestions.. they weren’t askin for his opinion on them..

Rewatch then get back.

I see what you mean. The fact that he immediately addressed rap strippers after they mentioned Cardi b & Meg tells me his mind followed the context of those suggestions. Those ladies wanted his opinion on rappers they obviously felt were legitimate enough to mention.

Their follow up question tells me he addressed EXACTLY who they had in mind

They were all like

Oh... So you're not impressed with our favorite skank rappers-in-chief...b-but what more do our beloved rap/strippers need to do to change your opinion?

I wonder if they would've known who Rhapsody was had he mentioned her...if he's familiar with her
+1   

5 days ago '17        #82
jbyudah 3 heat pts
space
space
at the end of the day all the insecure scammer women wanted representatives and thats why we're getting this kind of energy. its just economics.

we really need something like yo mtv raps back man. some kind of main hub for the culture so that we can give props to those who are excellent like we used to. remember when there was a lyricist of the year award?
+4   

5 days ago '12        #83
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$7,748 | Props total: 16254 16254
 TheLastNonEarth said

Missy was the sh!t. She was one of many females who you could clearly tell had musical talent. For anybody defending Cardi, she'll tell you herself that she gives zero fvcks about advancing the genre, lyrics or even the art of it. She only wants the bag. True fans of any art or genre can have an opinion about people in it strictly for profit

I keep tellin n*ggas it's more black vultures than white ones, but n*ggas don't wanna have that discussion....rappers, male or female, don't give a damn bout the culture or legends that came before them. Just a bag, even sh*t on they own fans
+5   

5 days ago '17        #84
ddy807 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,135 | Props total: 8199 8199
noname
tierra whack
saw rapsody was mentioned earlier
megan thee stallion never stripped afaik and
rico nasty
that's a few of the ones that come to mind.

i don't listen to these rappers that often. from what i heard they're not strippers
+1   

5 days ago '06        #85
Saint Thomas 
space
space
$536 | Props total: 111 111
I feel him but we got the same thing on the male side. n*ggas talk about bullsh*t and blow up and the females talking about bullsh*t and blow up. The one from each side who we know can spit just don't get that shine like that. Yea on the male side but even that's hard and takes time. How many females really put in that time, push, hours in the lab, and a strong team to get shine like that. Im just saying its a ton of n*gga preaching bullsh*t who are hot also and really shouldn't be.
+1   

5 days ago '19        #86
Soulvoyage2 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$599 | Props total: 1549 1549
 TheLastNonEarth said

I see what you mean. The fact that he immediately addressed rap strippers after they mentioned Cardi b & Meg tells me his mind followed the context of those suggestions. Those ladies wanted his opinion on rappers they obviously felt were legitimate enough to mention.

Their follow up question tells me he addressed EXACTLY who they had in mind

They were all like

Oh... So you're not impressed with our favorite skank rappers-in-chief...b-but what more do our beloved rap/strippers need to do to change your opinion?

I wonder if they would've known who Rhapsody was had he mentioned her...if he's familiar with her
His opinion outweighs their random a*ses opinions

Hence why theyíre askin HIM his opinion and not the other way around..

Had he been up on good music rather than just bein caught up in every rapper he doesnít like heís know exactly who she was...

Iím pretty sure she got a Grammy nomination just last year...

But youíre doin a lot to go against the grain. Of what Iím sayin for seemingly no reason..

He couldíve bigged up a rapper doin the right sh*t in the game and missed the opportunity to... due to lack of knowledge or lack of mental alacrity in the moment

But itís here nor there... he didnít do it.

Wouldíve been nice to give some people a reason to check a female spittin some real sh*t but instead he really just made people who listen to strip hop artists wanna listen to them more cuz heís just sayin theyíre all sayin the same thing and comes off like a hater

Iím sayin heís right but there are more effective ways to make a point than just sayin the base level thought and leavin it at that..

If you care about hip hop that much, big up the artists you think are doin it the best when asked.
+2   

5 days ago '19        #87
Soulvoyage2 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 301216baller said
whats the difference between strippers rappin about their experiences in the club and dudes rappin about getting it in the trap
Itís exactky the same... men just donít wanna hear that sh*t.

And itís no longer up to men. Hip hop is an open platform for all different walks of life to infiltrate rather than one standard type of perspective.. everybodyís gettin their say so..

Itíll p*ss you off but the more you resist it the more you start to sound like a old white conservative who wants to ďmake rap great againĒ
+3   

5 days ago '17        #88
space
space
 BangEm904 said
I keep tellin n*ggas it's more black vultures than white ones, but n*ggas don't wanna have that discussion....rappers, male or female, don't give a damn bout the culture or legends that came before them. Just a bag, even sh*t on they own fans

Yea, it's sick. There's no denying that there's an ugly side to capitalism, especially when corporations trying to nut off on a music genre.

I can take it further and just say that homes are broken, relationships are in disarray, and people can honestly trust having money more than they can trust 'loved' ones to give it to them when they're in need... so money is the new god, especially in America

Dave Chappelle dropped some serious knowledge about that in one of his sets, talking about how being broke has been demonized and people have NEVER been more ruthless in chasing the bag so they can be rich and have more than other people. It's a sign of the times
+4   

5 days ago '17        #89
jbyudah 3 heat pts
space
space
 ddy807 said
noname
tierra whack
saw rapsody was mentioned earlier
megan thee stallion never stripped afaik and
rico nasty
that's a few of the ones that come to mind.

i don't listen to these rappers that often. from what i heard they're not strippers
Noname is so unimaginably dope tbh

the production the lyricism

so good
+1   

5 days ago '17        #90
Tempus1 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 14238 14238
To be fair you can say the same thing about male rappers these days. They’re all either drug dealers or drug users

Last edited by Tempus1; 07-11-2019 at 07:11 PM..
+1   

5 days ago '05        #91
bqstudios 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,746 | Props total: 5726 5726
Guys rap about
1. selling Drugs (hustling)
2. taking drugs
3. k*llin nigaz, (gangsta rap)
4. being fly (rappin bout brand name cloths. etc....

Girls rap about
1. strippin (their hustle)
and i dont know what else cause i realy dont listen to female rappers besides Cardi B, (the hardest Niga in NYC)

5 days ago '18        #92
Passport 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 518 518
 BlackGod said
I mean, he's not incorrect by any stretch of the imagination.

There are always those under the radar,
But all the poppin female rappers are overly s*xualized "bad bi*ch" stripper-types and astoundingly similar. Whether that's a cause or effect of the market doesn't at all change the fact that it's true.
These harlots even brainwashed Dreezy into very subtlety doing the IG eye candy thing. She was one of the few not that way but even she been lowering the bar. Smh

Like someone said in here we desperately need a lauryn hill Type. This is ridiculous man

Things like this as I get older make me understand my elders when they talked about how music can be a negative influence

Cardi got successful and then boom everyone wanna do thot rap. Even when Lil Kim blew up it was mainly her and Foxy. You didnít see young girls rushing to rap like them until later on

5 days ago '17        #93
jbyudah 3 heat pts
space
space
 bqstudios said
Guys rap about
1. selling Drugs (hustling)
2. taking drugs
3. k*llin nigaz, (gangsta rap)
4. being fly (rappin bout brand name cloths. etc....

Girls rap about
1. strippin (their hustle)
and i dont know what else cause i realy dont listen to female rappers besides Cardi B, (the hardest Niga in NYC)
no no no

EVERYBODY who is worth their weight as a rapper is talking about the game (of life)

low level struggle rappers talk about their insecurities

if you get it you get it

5 days ago '17        #94
space
space
 Soulvoyage2 said
His opinion outweighs their random a*ses opinions

Hence why they’re askin HIM his opinion and not the other way around..

Had he been up on good music rather than just bein caught up in every rapper he doesn’t like he’s know exactly who she was...

I’m pretty sure she got a Grammy nomination just last year...

But you’re doin a lot to go against the grain. Of what I’m sayin for seemingly no reason..

He could’ve bigged up a rapper doin the right sh*t in the game and missed the opportunity to... due to lack of knowledge or lack of mental alacrity in the moment

But it’s here nor there... he didn’t do it.

Would’ve been nice to give some people a reason to check a female spittin some real sh*t but instead he really just made people who listen to strip hop artists wanna listen to them more cuz he’s just sayin they’re all sayin the same thing and comes off like a hater

I’m sayin he’s right but there are more effective ways to make a point than just sayin the base level thought and leavin it at that..

If you care about hip hop that much, big up the artists you think are doin it the best when asked.

sayin the same thing and comes off like a hater

That's what's wrong with you young bucks. Everybody who has an opinion and doesn't like something you do =/= a 'hater'
.... especially not since he followed up with some constructive criticism. He doesn't have to like stripper rap and fans of stripper rappers need to tuck those emotions in

To everything else you said...
Fair enough.

Buddy seemed reluctant to go in on them. He was choosing his words carefully. JD's opinion on mainstream female rappers probably goes unknown if he was never asked about it. Again, the follow-up question suggests that he reluctantly addressed the Cardi B types...as they were hoping for, and just doesn't like it for the reasons he gave, which is ok

5 days ago '15        #95
BlockBeatta 
space
space
space
$102 | Props total: 112 112
OG stripper anthem. Gangsta Boo could actually spit tho

[video - click to view]

+1   

5 days ago '06        #96
memphisboi55 
space
space
$3,830 | Props total: 2010 2010
 Max Kellerman said
It's like or it is?

I firmly believe in equality, but I cannot stand to listen to a woman rap, watch them play sports (unless it's those down to chill with the boys type of woman) .

Politics, and homos*xuality supporters that encourage gay rights.

[pic - click to view]

5 days ago '11        #97
QB Eagles 298 heat pts298
space
space
$16,741 | Props total: 12486 12486

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

+1   

5 days ago '05        #98
Tha Boss 63 heat pts63
space
space
space
$26,845 | Props total: 55229 55229
I really want to hear about how her pu**y is stripped like tiger, how the puss is joioicy, how the other broads cat is fishy.

5 days ago '19        #99
Soulvoyage2 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 TheLastNonEarth said

That's what's wrong with you young bucks. Everybody who has an opinion and doesn't like something you do =/= a 'hater'
.... especially not since he followed up with some constructive criticism. He doesn't have to like stripper rap and fans of stripper rappers need to tuck those emotions in

To everything else you said...
Fair enough.

Buddy seemed reluctant to go in on them. He was choosing his words carefully. JD's opinion on mainstream female rappers probably goes unknown if he was never asked about it. Again, the follow-up question suggests that he reluctantly addressed the Cardi B types...as they were hoping for, and just doesn't like it for the reasons he gave, which is ok
Wow dude

Move on.. we agree that these hoes ainít whatís up..

I just think he shoulda went about it differently .

n*ggas wanna argue cuz you got nothin better to do. Get a hobby old n*gga
+1   

5 days ago '18        #100
ChrisPartlowFro 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 5441 5441
 TheLastNonEarth said

In a sense, you're right. A lot of his raps involved typical braggadocio and rich n*gga talk

He was more of a producer & writer to be honest, and surprisingly he wrote a lot of r&b ballets, love songs, party vibe and rich talk records

Bruh is an artist's artist. If anybody can talk about variety, he can:

My Boo (Usher and Alicia Keys song)
My Life (TLC song)
My Little Secret
My Way (Usher song)
Nice & Slow
Nothing (Janet Jackson song)
True. I specifically said rapping. His critique was aimed at female rappers hence my point.

But point taken.
+1   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  140
Jul 15 - Killer decapitated Instagram star ďexĒ 17, then shared photo of her b..
276 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+23online now  48
Video inside Damn how the hell was this even legal. WOW.
55 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  48
Good Googly Moogly...That Azz Is Juicy!!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+62online now  21
Image(s) inside Jul 15 - Jeff Goldblum says Area 51 #CantStopUsAll
81 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy