Jermaine Dupri Clowns Female Rappers Says Its Like Strippers Rapping

most viewed right now
-19  115
89 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '16        #51
TrillPeez 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,731 | Props total: 26159 26159
"Over 80 million records sold...and I ain't have to do it with 10 and 11 year olds"

This n*gga still tryna bank off children but hating on bi*ches? Lame

5 days ago '18        #52
iTrapStill 3 heat pts
space
space
$358 | Props total: 1179 1179
 thegoldenhero said
desperately need a Lauryn Hill type chick to pop.
L M A

Came and went

bi*ch trippin

Don’t ask me how

5 days ago '17        #53
TheLastNonEarth 125 heat pts125
space
space
$10,170 | Props total: 54436 54436
 BangEm904 said
90s was dope....it was room for all da females to eat....from da brat, to Missy, to lil Kim, to lauryn....now all u see is da cardi b/city girls type

Missy was the sh!t. She was one of many females who you could clearly tell had musical talent. For anybody defending Cardi, she'll tell you herself that she gives zero fvcks about advancing the genre, lyrics or even the art of it. She only wants the bag. True fans of any art or genre can have an opinion about people in it strictly for profit

[video - click to view]

+6   

5 days ago '14        #54
Prince Thizz 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,574 | Props total: 8794 8794
 PROV said
She won't. Robert glasper wrote all the fire. Once she stiffed him, he left, and she never dropped new material ever again
Bullsh*t, I need the receipts. And I need to see something more than a broke obscure n*gga ranting at the radio station

5 days ago '19        #55
Purpleswag23 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$854 | Props total: 2517 2517
only female rapper I respect out the new skool even tho she be on that bs lately is Nicki, rhapsody, and young MA. I mean Nicki was on a track with Jay and Ye and held her own I think she really is the female Lil Wayne. I forgot to mention Remy but I don't really consider her as new
+1   

5 days ago '19        #56
Soulvoyage2 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$599 | Props total: 1551 1551
 TheLastNonEarth said

They mentioned Cardi and Stallion if you listen to it again. They clearly wanted his opinion on these new wave female rappers in the class of the names they mentioned. Particularly about who's better

Now...

He has the right to an opinion on what was asked of him.

That's actually how damn near every revolution in history started-- people complaining, but let's not get that deep.

An opinion on music is harmless and not meant to change anything
They asked him an open ended question of who he likes (insert female rapper doin it right instead of trashin other artists) then threw out suggestions.. they weren’t askin for his opinion on them..

They literally said “do you have a favorite rapper out right now?”

Rewatch then get back.

n*ggas go through hella mental hula hoops to make an argument for sh*t that fits the narrative they like...

if you were talkin to the average dummy you might be able to get somewhere wit it

Last edited by Soulvoyage2; 07-11-2019 at 06:04 PM..

5 days ago '17        #57
PROV 263 heat pts263
space
space
$16,714 | Props total: 48097 48097
 Prince Thizz said
Bullsh*t, I need the receipts. And I need to see something more than a broke obscure n*gga ranting at the radio station
She admitted in a very lengthly reply that he did in fact write that sh*t

Why you mad at me? You should be mad at her for shooting herself in the foot . Where is her next album? Oh yeah, it never happened. Meanwhile glasper dropping fire every two years.

5 days ago '16        #58
Pyschic 140 heat pts140
space
space
$3,484 | Props total: 19553 19553
As much as everyone like to sh*t on JD you can’t denied he had the late 90s and early 2000s on lock .
+5   

5 days ago '18        #59
Dehone 
space
space
$3,906 | Props total: 12223 12223
No lies told. It's not about who's the dopest or most unique. It's about who's the baddest bi*ch, who all the dudes wanna fu*k and all the bi*ches wanna hate. Im sure some of these chicks actually could reach deep down and put out some dope sh*t but its about building their brand and stripper rap is what gets plays, fills the clubs and get the women dancing.
+3   

5 days ago '08        #60
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$43,474 | Props total: 34842 34842
Cardi B, Nicki, and City Girls are the only mainstream female rappers out. Meg might be close to breaking through. The rest are practically underground so I can't blame JD for not being up on them like that.
+2   

5 days ago '11        #61
bonez79 146 heat pts146
space
space
$14,807 | Props total: 19735 19735
 foshoVoodoo said
dude who managed the brat what did you think he was going to say
But the Da Brat had bars, what female today can hold her own on a track with Krayzie Bone, she's definitely my favorite female artist of all time.
+5   

5 days ago '16        #62
301216baller 
space
space
space
$80 | Props total: 398 398
whats the difference between strippers rappin about their experiences in the club and dudes rappin about getting it in the trap

5 days ago '07        #63
Cambury 40 heat pts40
space
space
space
$39,744 | Props total: 15354 15354
 rotstreetz said
That was a perfect time for him to say Rapsody.
Thats okay Cardi told all her fans to support Rapsody on her IG
+1   

5 days ago '18        #64
playmaker 
space
space
space
$91 | Props total: 249 249
I hate rap music all together.... believe it or not, all the negativity that is being spoken creates all kinds of dangerous things to happen.... Its just bad overall... I stop listening after Pac

5 days ago '16        #65
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,467 | Props total: 20283 20283
 Evil G said
It's not "like", it is... bi*ches gotta eat too.
No they don't gotta eat lol tf..

5 days ago '15        #66
Hellmatic 3 heat pts
space
space
$22,254 | Props total: 32582 32582
Didn't he have a rapper show and a girl won?..
+1   

5 days ago '15        #67
He Hate Me 
space
space
$6,146 | Props total: 15855 15855
The ones in limelight.

The actual talented ones in back getting overlooked Snow, Tink, Tierra Whack, Rapsody, Jean Grae
+9   

5 days ago '17        #68
BXSPAGHETT 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,749 | Props total: 3567 3567
When a women says the n word it makes me cringe
+2   

5 days ago '14        #69
strungout 410 heat pts410
space
space
$36,622 | Props total: 90124 90124
I heard suge was talking about Jermaine dupri at the source awards when he went on that famous rant and not puffy

5 days ago '18        #70
S-Class 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,738 | Props total: 15448 15448
Right

Like if lame n*ggas stopped trickin off on these low value hoes they wouldn’t even have a lane anymore

Every song is about finessing a n*gga out of money and the only thing I be thinking is u gotta be a lame a*s n*gga to be the kind of n*gga these hoes be rappin about

But it really all trickles down from the lame n*ggas at the top of the game

Back in the 90s and early 2000s u wasn’t hearing every rapper bragging about paying bi*ches bills n sh*t buying em all these bags or whatever like now

Now u got these young hoes running around thinking they Cardi B or Megan feeling like they entitled to money from a n*gga when at the end of the day all they really good for is s*x

Like I was watching everyday struggle and Nadeska and Wayno was basically saying it’s cool cause the male rappers talk down on women in songs but it’s not like EVERY song was about it

Last edited by S-Class; 07-11-2019 at 06:51 PM..
+4   

5 days ago '18        #71
Dehone 
space
space
$3,906 | Props total: 12223 12223
 TheLastNonEarth said

In a sense, you're right. A lot of his raps involved typical braggadocio and rich n*gga talk

He was more of a producer & writer to be honest, and surprisingly he wrote a lot of r&b ballets, love songs, party vibe and rich talk records

Bruh is an artist's artist. If anybody can talk about variety, he can:

My Boo (Usher and Alicia Keys song)
My Life (TLC song)
My Little Secret
My Way (Usher song)
Nice & Slow
Nothing (Janet Jackson song)
This. I can't fault JD on his content because his presence was simply to market his artists. The man is a producer away heart since day 1.
+1   

5 days ago '18        #72
S-Class 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,738 | Props total: 15448 15448
 Purpleswag23 said
only female rapper I respect out the new skool even tho she be on that bs lately is Nicki, rhapsody, and young MA. I mean Nicki was on a track with Jay and Ye and held her own I think she really is the female Lil Wayne. I forgot to mention Remy but I don't really consider her as new
Yea Nicki nice but she’s just a girly girl so a lot of her music is girly which is understandable but if she was to just drop a whole project just straight rapping talking her sh*t no poppy a*s beats and hooks etc it would probably be fire
+1   

5 days ago '05        #73
landlord151515 145 heat pts145
space
space
$3,031 | Props total: 3815 3815

Pretty damn accurate...

5 days ago '17        #74
jbyudah 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,378 | Props total: 1971 1971
 thegoldenhero said
desperately need a Lauryn Hill type chick to pop.
theyre around go show love lol
+2   

5 days ago '17        #75
jbyudah 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,378 | Props total: 1971 1971
 S-Class said
Yea Nicki nice but she’s just a girly girl so a lot of her music is girly which is understandable but if she was to just drop a whole project just straight rapping talking her sh*t no poppy a*s beats and hooks etc it would probably be fire
that was pretty always nikki's problem. as soon as she got on she chased the pop sound for money. she didnt establish herself as much as she could which is why her bragging sounds hollow, not to mention Remy bodied her all crazy and all she could do is lean back on that money sh*t.

in reality other women go harder than her.
+3   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  130
Jul 15 - Killer decapitated Instagram star “ex” 17, then shared photo of her b..
276 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+23online now  49
Video inside Damn how the hell was this even legal. WOW.
56 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  40
Good Googly Moogly...That Azz Is Juicy!!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+62online now  24
Image(s) inside Jul 15 - Jeff Goldblum says Area 51 #CantStopUsAll
81 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy