Jermaine Dupri Clowns Female Rappers Says Its Like Strippers Rapping

most viewed right now
66 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '05        #26
Micheal C. Will 35 heat pts35
space
space
$32,272 | Props total: 31923 31923
He basically saying there isn't a popular female rapper right now who is a straight MC.

I mean Cardi B was a stripper who just happen to start rapping. Where was the lie, because I didn't hear it. Because we know that's who he was referring too.

And I'm sure there are plenty dope female rappers in the underground scene with more of a story, but just not known to the general public.
+10   

5 days ago '19        #27
hip 15 heat pts15
space
space
$463 | Props total: 1540 1540
 Youngboss said
Jermaine Dupri Clowns Female Rappers Says Its Like Strippers Rapping
Facts.
+1   

5 days ago '07        #28
Avon_Barksdale 4764 heat pts4764
space
space
$51,945 | Props total: 100880 100880
100 percent facts! But, those record labels aint trying to hear that shyt. They all about money and exploitation
+7   

5 days ago '19        #29
Soulvoyage2 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$599 | Props total: 1545 1545
 TheLastNonEarth said

They came at HIM with his opinion on something he's never publicly commented on before. He was even reluctant to take it too far incel. Seemed like buddy was just like It's coo but I'm not really tryna hear no mo h0e tales, maybe if they switch up the content a lil tho
They asked him who he likes...

Didnít have to go at the girls he thinks are doin their thing.

Obviously heís more focused on the chicks that are all doin the same thing instead of the ones tht are doin it right.

Couldíve even given her some pub and made it a lil easier for a rapper like her to blow but hey

Defend it if you like...

Complainin about sh*t donít change nothin.. It is what it is.

5 days ago '17        #30
PROV 263 heat pts263
space
space
$16,714 | Props total: 48093 48093

[pic - click to view]

+10   

5 days ago '16        #31
kuul 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,952 | Props total: 7867 7867
If we can get them to rap about what they doing Monday and Tuesday or in the morning we good. For some reason people look at the mainstream rappers as the standard for what all rappers are. Nah mainstream rappers serve many purposes and some of those purposes are more nefarious. I used to buy women rap albums. I feel like right now is ok but they cheapening female artists legacy and they're cheapening bootyshake music and bounce music. Besides it's not that big a percentage of men who really wants to be around these types of women in real life. Freak for me be sweet and leave that ratchet sh*t at your sister/momma/friend house.
+6   

5 days ago '17        #32
TheLastNonEarth 125 heat pts125
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 54429 54429
 Soulvoyage2 said
They asked him who he likes...

Didn’t have to go at the girls he thinks are doin their thing.

Obviously he’s more focused on the chicks that are all doin the same thing instead of the ones tht are doin it right.

Could’ve even given her some pub and made it a lil easier for a rapper like her to blow but hey

Defend it if you like...

Complainin about sh*t don’t change nothin.. It is what it is.

They mentioned Cardi and Stallion if you listen to it again. They clearly wanted his opinion on these new wave female rappers in the class of the names they mentioned. Particularly about who's better

Now...

He has the right to an opinion on what was asked of him.

Complainin about sh*t don’t change nothin
That's actually how damn near every revolution in history started-- people complaining, but let's not get that deep.

An opinion on music is harmless and not meant to change anything
+5   

5 days ago '09        #33
kickzrme 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,647 | Props total: 4987 4987
I like Rapsody & 3D Natee...other than that majority of the heauxs out now only rapping bout scammin n*ggas how wet they pu**y is and gettin d*cked down by a side n*gga and that's cool for them but I ain't tryna hear that bullsh*t
+12   

5 days ago '12        #34
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$7,748 | Props total: 16254 16254
90s was dope....it was room for all da females to eat....from da brat, to Missy, to lil Kim, to lauryn....now all u see is da cardi b/city girls type
+13   

5 days ago '16        #35
TrillSp 20 heat pts20
space
space
$4,072 | Props total: 9899 9899
He not wrong. But he gotta blame the consumer. The women who really can rap, nobody wants to hear that content. Itís not a coincidence the biggest female rappers in the game rap about the same thing. It sells
+7   

5 days ago '04        #36
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,123 | Props total: 2860 2860
 rotstreetz said
That was a perfect time for him to say Rapsody.
100%

but he may not know anything about rapsody. I don't remember JD talking about much in his music either.
+4   

5 days ago '11        #37
SuL2K12 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 2301 2301
The funniest thing about these female rappers is how easy they keep telling us it is to fu*k

"If he got money i'm fu*king" lines.
+15   

5 days ago '17        #38
PROV 263 heat pts263
space
space
 TrillSp said
He not wrong. But he gotta blame the consumer. The women who really can rap, nobody wants to hear that content. Itís not a coincidence the biggest female rappers in the game rap about the same thing. It sells
That's true the trashiest women rappers get the most love from the women you hate to see it
+4   

5 days ago '18        #39
iTrapStill 3 heat pts
space
space
$358 | Props total: 1179 1179
 thegoldenhero said
desperately need a Lauryn Hill type chick to pop.
L M A

Came and went

bi*ch trippin

Donít ask me how
+1   

5 days ago '14        #40
Prince Thizz 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,573 | Props total: 8794 8794
 thegoldenhero said
I need Lauryn Hill to stop hiding out and come back to music

5 days ago '14        #41
OCT DION 
space
space
$8,673 | Props total: 19451 19451
He's right. I like the fact that it's more female rappers now, but they're like female comedians. They won't shut the fu*k up about their pussies. How many times can you rap about fu*king a n*gga so he buys you things?

But at the same time, how many ways can you rap about shooting another n*gga or selling coke?

That female strip club rap is made with women in mind so that them hoes can do all that ratchet a*s hoodrat sh*t they enjoy doing and feel like they're bad, the same way trap is made so that men can enjoy our ignorance and act like known drug lords in the city when all a lot of n*ggas did was sell a few nickel bags in middle school. Female rap ain't my flavor because I don't live the wh*re lifestyle. Never have and never will. I can't relate. But it's two sides of the same mf coin. The same mf coin.

Last edited by OCT DION; 07-11-2019 at 05:28 PM..
+8   

5 days ago '17        #42
SPdaGOAT 36 heat pts36
space
space
$17,743 | Props total: 37517 37517
He’s not lying at all. The part that stuck with me is when he said no females is really trying to rap to be the best like that, at least the ones in the mainstream. They all stay in some kind ho lane, whether its I used to be a ho or I’m a bad bi*ch or I scam n*ggas. I don’t care that that’s what they choose to rap about, the problem is the chicks like this are pushed to the forefront while everyone else is sent to the backburner. Young Ma popped cause she made a song that sounded like Hot n*gga but I’m not surprised nobody gives a fu*k about her now.

Females ain’t tryna listen to everyday sh*t when it comes to rap, they wanna live vicariously through girls who they think is getting over on an oppressive world. A female conscious rapper will always be a hard sell to females unless she sings and has love songs. Females believe empowerment is encouraging each other to act a fool, not spitting some real sh*t about the community around them to provide the youth with another perspective.
+15   

5 days ago '18        #43
danneywilliams 77 heat pts77
space
space
$2,906 | Props total: 6354 6354
We need a good butch lesbian rapper like Da Brat to show all these strippers what's up.

5 days ago '15        #44
katurner 92 105 heat pts105
space
space
$6,744 | Props total: 9410 9410
 thegoldenhero said
or a mc lyte, mia x, la chat, gangsta boo, bo$$ chick
+5   

5 days ago '18        #45
ChrisPartlowFro 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 5441 5441
The fu*k did this jackass rap about?

5 days ago '19        #46
cnbftbgb 
space
space
$99 | Props total: 259 259
exactly what I said. They just out here making B Pumper music but get a pass cause they're thots and it falls in line with the whole "empowerment" bs
+7   

5 days ago '17        #47
PROV 263 heat pts263
space
space
 Prince Thizz said
I need Lauryn Hill to stop hiding out and come back to music
She won't. Robert glasper wrote all the fire. Once she stiffed him, he left, and she never dropped new material ever again

5 days ago '09        #48
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$72,150 | Props total: 20057 20057
Da Brat could drop today and run circles around all these current female rappers lyrically
+9   

5 days ago '17        #49
TheLastNonEarth 125 heat pts125
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 54429 54429
 ChrisPartlowFro said
The fu*k did this jackass rap about?

In a sense, you're right. A lot of his raps involved typical braggadocio and rich n*gga talk

He was more of a producer & writer to be honest, and surprisingly he wrote a lot of r&b ballets, love songs, party vibe and rich talk records

Bruh is an artist's artist. If anybody can talk about variety, he can:

My Boo (Usher and Alicia Keys song)
My Life (TLC song)
My Little Secret
My Way (Usher song)
Nice & Slow
Nothing (Janet Jackson song)
+12   

5 days ago '18        #50
antisocial100 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,566 | Props total: 4390 4390
Finally someone said it
+3   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  122
Jul 15 - Killer decapitated Instagram star ďexĒ 17, then shared photo of her b..
276 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+23online now  54
Video inside Damn how the hell was this even legal. WOW.
53 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  51
Good Googly Moogly...That Azz Is Juicy!!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+62online now  9
Image(s) inside Jul 15 - Jeff Goldblum says Area 51 #CantStopUsAll
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy