MASTER P Is BEGGING The INDUSTRY TO HELP I Got The HOOK UP 2 Get A THEATER RELEASE

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '05        #101
Tha Boss 63 heat pts63
space
space
space
$26,868 | Props total: 55288 55288
 6fraud said
will illegally watch online
@
+2   

1 week ago '05        #102
Micheal C. Will 35 heat pts35
space
space
$32,313 | Props total: 32107 32107
 HipHopJunkie said
First rule in taking advice is finding out who that advice is coming from.

So like I said. If you haven't already made a M in the movie game or at the very least dropped successful movies like P has then you should keep your advice to yourself.
You don't know me or what I have done, or anyone else on here for that matter. So your point about where it's coming from is irrelevant and nothing but a*sumptions.

Second, the advice I provided or from others in here using streaming methods is sound advice and makes sense for this type of film if he wanted to get traction.

You just trying to disagree for the sake of disagreeing. Which makes you look like a lame.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #103
Most Palone 
space
space
space
$1,275 | Props total: 2134 2134
 kingofboxden said
kim kardashian i need you
💀💀💀
+1   

1 week ago '06        #104
snaxxx 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,897 | Props total: 2724 2724
This is not a race thing , itís just that in 2019 ainít no one fu*king with P, if it was another black person im sure there would be more support ... example Will Smith, Kevin Hart, Jaime Foxx , Denzel .... bruh no one asked for this film . P looking foolish
+1   

1 week ago '18        #105
Most Palone 
space
space
space
$1,275 | Props total: 2134 2134
 NBA said
Didnít he say it was coming out in theaters?

Anyway, thereís a lot of other outlets to release a film these days

sh*t he couldíve created a website & charged $2-$5 dollars to watch the film & $5-$10 to own the film

Facts

Wouldnít have even pitched it to theaters. Online stream and 4K download cut the middle man out
+1   

1 week ago '14        #106
Mailman504 
space
space
$920 | Props total: 1339 1339
 mikejuheard said
Shouldíve holla at Liongate
Tyler wasnít having that
+1   

1 week ago '11        #107
broke4dayz 162 heat pts162
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 6139 6139
 Micheal C. Will said
Thinking like this is the reason why Master P is in the dilemma that he is in.

Maybe some fresh ideas and advice from somebody on this team on how he could of distributed his film via streaming services, website, etc wouldn't have hurt.

Theaters are a old business model, if Netflix and Amazon hasn't already proven that.
My bad

1 week ago '12        #108
purple waldo 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$556 | Props total: 242 242
I haven't heard P complain at all. So that's a lie. He just hit me up and said he just promoting it. is all. he said he fine with it and no complaints. He just promoting is all

wher do u gert this begging sh*t from? #FakeNews

1 week ago '18        #109
pikkon17 
space
space
space
$77 | Props total: 200 200
fu*k what y'all goofy a*s n*ggas talking about, Im gonna support a Blackman trying to build something. n*ggas waste money on dumb sh*t from white people all the time. If nothing else , I can learn from any mistakes he made. Idk how people go out of their way to sh*t on another black person trying to make something happen.
+3   

1 week ago '12        #110
purple waldo 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$556 | Props total: 242 242
 Micheal C. Will said
So you one of those hardheaded/defensive dudes who can't take sound advice?

What does matter if I made a million or haven't. You in your feelings, calm down son.
don't let people get to u.

this is false info.

i just hit up hitmayne to p.

he not complaining. he not beggin. it's already done.

it comes out tomorrow.

these peoples, post false sh*t.

he just sayin he did this 100 self made with romeo. that's all

it's a promotion thing. that's all.

he just trying to help get it in theatres so people will watch a self made black film.

BET would do the same sh*t. promote it like that. no bs

#DontListenToThis #HeAMasterPHaterObviously #ThePoster

1 week ago '16        #111
ozzy1990 
space
space
space
$751 | Props total: 2563 2563
I'm mad he tagged farrah abraham in the post lol

1 week ago '13        #112
rifair 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 3354 3354
 Pythagoras said
I don't support just to support. Movie doesn't look good so I'm not buying it. This isn't a charity. P is far richer than me he should be giving me charity if that's the case.
We've all seen way worse besides if the success means charity to you or ppl like you in the long run what's the issue?
+1   

1 week ago '16        #113
Hoeslovejr 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,249 | Props total: 3256 3256
 LeMar G said
I meant to slap. so P goin run off with the fake valentino garavani drip like that? What happened to the originality. Nobody trying to cop them knockoffs.

1 week ago '06        #114
Sir Mike 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,732 | Props total: 1313 1313
MoneYatti sounds hot but the shoes are trash. n*ggas aint wearing leopard

1 week ago '17        #115
HipHopJunkie 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,452 | Props total: 2776 2776
 Micheal C. Will said
You don't know me or what I have done, or anyone else on here for that matter. So your point about where it's coming from is irrelevant and nothing but a*sumptions.

Second, the advice I provided or from others in here using streaming methods is sound advice and makes sense for this type of film if he wanted to get traction.

You just trying to disagree for the sake of disagreeing. Which makes you look like a lame.
You know what? You right. I did a*sume.

So please tell us the successful or million dollar movies you have made. Maybe I've heard of one of them.
+1   

1 week ago '06        #116
memphisboi55 
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 2023 2023
Boys talking down on the OG.

He spearheaded and taught your fave rapper how to not sign a slave deal and own your own sh*t.

I'm supporting P and this movie!

Plus all the 90s classics he gave a young boy growing up in Memphis/Augusta... count me in.
+2   

1 week ago '06        #117
LeMar G 250 heat pts250
space
space
$18,887 | Props total: 55463 55463
 Hoeslovejr said
I meant to slap.

n*gga I aint make the shoes
+1   

1 week ago '05        #118
space
space
 HipHopJunkie said
You know what? You right. I did a*sume.

So please tell us the successful or million dollar movies you have made. Maybe I've heard of one of them.
Why you still trying to argue good advice son.

Let it go b.

1 week ago '04        #119
KidKingGoD 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,390 | Props total: 1245 1245
 x Tha Arkitek x said
He said they're trying to keep us out of theaters like it's a black thing. Like Superfly, If Beale Street Could Talk, Us, 21 Bridges, Queen & Slim and Black & Blue haven't had or won't be getting nationwide releases
All those films have white producers.

1 week ago '17        #120
HipHopJunkie 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,452 | Props total: 2776 2776
 Micheal C. Will said
Why you still trying to argue good advice son.

Let it go b.
Not arguing at all. Just tryna figure out who this advice is coming from

If I already had successful movies like Master P and you tryna give me advice, I would say well what strategy did you use to drop your movies?

If you then said well I never made movies but I heard that's what you supposed to do, I would then tell you to shut the fu*k up and watch me work.

Last edited by HipHopJunkie; 07-11-2019 at 07:22 PM..
+2   

1 week ago '17        #121
Pythagoras 
space
space
space
$1,342 | Props total: 4543 4543
 rifair said
We've all seen way worse besides if the success means charity to you or ppl like you in the long run what's the issue?
P is already rich af why should I go out of my way to buy a bad movie and make him richer??? I can give that money to a black homeless person. Or one of those minority schools struggling to support their sports team. Things I've done and will continue to do. Y'all buying into his tap-dancing for black support so he can get richer... sounds like nothing but a con man to me. Let your movie stand on its merits. This sh*t makes me wanna watch it less. If it pops up on streaming or TV I'll peep. Other than that I don't go out of my way to pay for bad movies, idc the race of the person making it.

1 week ago '16        #122
PeeKwod 
space
space
$2,068 | Props total: 3475 3475
*hits blunt*

I need Meteor Man part 2

+2   

1 week ago '05        #123
victorious187 
space
space
space
$1,237 | Props total: 1145 1145
 iAM2 said
ima need you to x outta all them tabs and step away from the boxden.. ima have to tell you we goin to get pizza and walk into an intervention w you my boy damn lol
God damn brody, I didn't even peep that sh*t

1 week ago '13        #124
YSPromoshunz 62 heat pts62
space
space
$5,795 | Props total: 6081 6081
Y'all calling P dumb but he know all he got to do is get Kim Kardashian or Kylie Jenner to tell y'all to go watch the movie and that's all it will take for y'all coons to be lined up around the corner feening for a ticket to I got the hook up 2. He should of act like he sold the rights to a white man then you would've had coons lined up feening to see it. He messed up by putting his face on it and saying he own it. That's automatically go make people trash it no matter how good it is. These coons automatically turned off by anything own by a black person. They hope it's a white person somewhere even if it's a white partner. Black people not supporting nothing without white people being involved or running sht. If Kim or Kylie tell y'all to check it out every single one of y'all going to go check it out no question
+2   

1 week ago '05        #125
space
space
 HipHopJunkie said
Not arguing at all. Just tryna figure out who this advice is coming from

If I already had successful movies like Master P and you tryna give me advice, I would say well what strategy did you use to drop your movies?

If you then said well I never made movies but I heard that's what you supposed to do, I would then tell you to shut the fu*k up and watch me work.
Every successful person, in the history of successful people listen to good advice rather it be from a seasoned vet or somebody just starting out.

With a mindset like yours, telling folks to shut the fu*k up and let me work shooting down good advice without even contemplating it. It's quite obvious you don't run business or is successful.

But I'll let you rock with that attitude though, I hope that works out for you
+1   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+94online now  16
Video inside TBT When Cesar Millan Got Caught Off Guard
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  9