ASAP Rocky spent 2 weeks on Riker's Island & y'all talking bout Sweden?? Sweden

most viewed right now
-16  154
70 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 days ago '16        #26
bossdon365 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$1,587 | Props total: 3308 3308
 ddy807 said
congrats. growing up hearing and reading about diallo & louima and cases like that i wouldn't say the sh*t he said. seen people go to jail for bs.
thats you bro, not the majority. Like i said im out hear getting money, women, having fun.

5 days ago '17        #27
ddy807 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,135 | Props total: 8198 8198
 bossdon365 said
thats you bro, not the majority. Like i said im out hear getting money, women, having fun.
I'm sure the majority of people like rocky (born in the 80s in ny) know about those two cases and experience bs with police and know what profiling is. he said he went to rikers. that's why i said what i said wtf.

nothing i stated had anything to do with blm.

on top of that, he said social injustice made him "sick". you don't need to directly relate to have empathy. i said "saying" not "imagine not relating" i don't expect everyone too. he said he isn't from freguson so he couldn't relate. read the original quote.

Last edited by ddy807; 07-11-2019 at 02:37 PM..

5 days ago '07        #28
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$18,226 | Props total: 6256 6256
 bossdon365 said
n*gga thats your wife/friends and family fu*k them, nobody else give a fu*k about them. I agree with A$AP if i was rich af fu*king models and getting mad $$$ and pu**y fu*k do i care about ferguson. Yaull be having this victim woe is me mentallity than get mad when others dont sympathize with you and keep it real basically say not my problem too bad fu*k you....well....NOT MY PROBLEM TOO BAD n*gga fu*k YOUR WIFE
Let it out my n*gga, let it out..... you feel better? Ignorant MF like yourself is the reason Boxden is the way that it is today but I hope you feel better

5 days ago '04        #29
Exs 497 heat pts497 OP
space
space
$14,158 | Props total: 33670 33670
 bossdon365 said
you don't even know the difference between "hear" and "here"... you better stick to money, women and fun because that's where you cap out

5 days ago '05        #30
MiNimE3 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,827 | Props total: 3574 3574
Swedish jail and prison is luxury compared tp yours.. its a fu*king hotel. No need to complaining
+1   

5 days ago '06        #31
datVAkid 45 heat pts45
space
space
$18,673 | Props total: 14053 14053
 Exs said
no actually it's not and i don't have the time or need to explain it to you. good day
But you have the time to make a thread of someone you do not know, speaking on a situation you have no knowledge on and formulating your opinion off of other people who have no knowledge and a google search of a swedish jail...

And then try to down play his current situation because he spent 2 weeks in rikers.

Yiu are a lame and a bi*ch.

5 days ago '04        #32
Exs 497 heat pts497 OP
space
space
$14,158 | Props total: 33670 33670
 datVAkid said
But you have the time to make a thread of someone you do not know, speaking on a situation you have no knowledge on and formulating your opinion off of other people who have no knowledge and a google search of a swedish jail...

And then try to down play his current situation because he spent 2 weeks in rikers.

Yiu are a lame and a bi*ch.

I don't need to know ASAP Rocky. He;s not an individual to me. He's a representative of a larger community of entitlement. End of story.... and I do know that club and I do know this situation. That's what makes YOU even madder about it

This opinion is coming from an authority on the subject or I wouldn't be talking about it.

5 days ago '06        #33
datVAkid 45 heat pts45
space
space
$18,673 | Props total: 14053 14053
 Exs said
I don't need to know ASAP Rocky. He;s not an individual to me. He's a representative of a larger community of entitlement. End of story.... and I do know that club and I do know this situation. That's what makes YOU even madder about it

This opinion is coming from an authority on the subject or I wouldn't be talking about it.
Your response says other wise...

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  128
Jul 15 - Killer decapitated Instagram star “ex” 17, then shared photo of her b..
276 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+23online now  50
Video inside Damn how the hell was this even legal. WOW.
55 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  44
Good Googly Moogly...That Azz Is Juicy!!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+62online now  17
Image(s) inside Jul 15 - Jeff Goldblum says Area 51 #CantStopUsAll
81 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy