Kevin Gates says"No Cap" is term used by gays and punks in prison

most viewed right now
-18  113
80 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '18        #76
BradTheGreat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 3844 3844
 Meechy09 said
Are you white?
What kind of question is that?

5 days ago '17        #77
Killaboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,979 | Props total: 14184 14184
 Banks36 said
/

And, where the joints Ive been in, same sh*t with the sucidal risks with no belts and shoelaces. Over 4 years fed time.

You don't need to show a sign that youre willing to fu*k in the joint, if youre into that sh*t it aint gonna be a secret. Everyone knows within the first week.

Prison is worse than a small community, everyone knows everyones business.

But its funny sometimes, seeing how people act behind bars and then seeing how they act on the street.
You talkin new age
And using snopes refs
I’m tellin u the 90s the f*g**ts let their pants sag
It wasn’t open air like today
I ain’t been in the pen for ten years and ain’t goin back
But just learn a lesson brother. Dudes came out and started doin it as a trend
Prob tell you somethin. Which you were gettin at.

5 days ago '19        #78
Dickhead 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,216 | Props total: 3173 3173
 Banks36 said
Dudes be reading untrue "news" memes thinking its true.
This been a rumor since at least the early 2000s. Its one of those things that people will vigorously argue is true even though they only heard it from a friend years ago and never saw any proof, because they want it to be true.

Killaboy said
You talkin new age
And using snopes refs
I’m tellin u the 90s the f*g**ts let their pants sag
It wasn’t open air like today
I ain’t been in the pen for ten years and ain’t goin back
But just learn a lesson brother. Dudes came out and started doin it as a trend
Prob tell you somethin. Which you were gettin at.
So, it was something they had to keep secret, but they all wore their clothes the same way as a sign, and everyone knew what it meant?

I really wish people didnt think like this. That whole claim makes 0 sense, it is totally contradictory, whereas the other guy came with proof that this dumb claim is wrong, not to mention that youve never been to prison and he has (I have as well, and your claim is bullsh*t). But you still believe it, either because you want it to be true or because you cant stand being wrong. Smh

Last edited by Dickhead; 07-11-2019 at 12:09 PM..
+1   

5 days ago '18        #79
BradTheGreat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Banks36 said
For real. My first day I got schooled by an old timer. Went in blind not knowing a god damn thing.

No whistling, left hand daps and handshakes will result in a beat down, dont reach over anyones plate (not even to grab salt), dont look in another mans cell, keep your paperwork including all jail mail, be able to provide paperwork if calling someone a snitch.

Theres so many little things that you need to be aware of before doing time.
Hell yeah. For me, I was schooled in county before I got send. What to say, and not to say. Even where you sit at in that bi*ch you have to be careful, because you might get yourself fu*k up because you don’t know what’s underneath that table.

I’m not bragging because prison and jail fu*king suck (been out of that bi*ch for 10 years), but yeah, you can tell on these post real quick as to who has been in there and who don’t.

That’s why I see where Kev is coming from.
+2   

5 days ago '18        #80
Meechy09 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,205 | Props total: 10817 10817
 BradTheGreat said
What kind of question is that?
I’ll take that as a yes, no offense.

What you said just sounded like it. Like Vlad and that weirdo that does the pod cast with Charlemagne always asking sh*t like how not to get r*ped in jail and other weird sh*t. White dudes kind of act like they need/have handbooks for street sh*t and other sh*t like that. All that information WILL NOT save you from anything. If you pu**y you’ll check in or you’ll get forced to.

My n*gga got sent away at 17 and he didn’t know a damn thing about prison and he did just fine (as far as prison is concerned)

5 days ago '12        #81
AlBooBoo 19 heat pts19
space
space
$49,424 | Props total: 74696 74696
Ima gates fan

But how would he know what the gay terms were unless he was using it
+1   

5 days ago '14        #82
OCT DION 
space
space
$8,673 | Props total: 19453 19453
n*ggas in Houston been saying that sh*t for the longest.

I fu*k with his music but Kevin gay himself, so he'd prolly know better than me.

5 days ago '18        #83
BradTheGreat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Meechy09 said
I’ll take that as a yes, no offense.

What you said just sounded like it. Like Vlad and that weirdo that does the pod cast with Charlemagne always asking sh*t like how not to get r*ped in jail and other weird sh*t. White dudes kind of act like they need/have handbooks for street sh*t and other sh*t like that. All that information WILL NOT save you from anything. If you pu**y you’ll check in or you’ll get forced to.

My n*gga got sent away at 17 and he didn’t know a damn thing about prison and he did just fine (as far as prison is concerned)
First, I'm not white. So, I'm sorry to be the one to disappoint you.

Secondly, how do you know what he was doing in there, when you wasn't there with him?

Until you get locked up, you are never going to get the concept as to how complex prison can be. Whatever rules that you have in the outside don't applied here, because it's a whole different ball game when you are in there. And yes, the more you know about your environment, the better. In prison, it don't matter whether you are white or black or whatever, everybody is looking for someone to preyed on and especially someone who don't know the system. You can be buff and tough, but there's always someone that's bigger and willing to take it to the next level. Even in county you could get you fu*ked up, but for the majority of the time, n*ggas are tame because they are f*ghting a case.

Again, until you have been there yourself, you don't know how that sh*t works. And besides being big is one aspect of things. But moving in there, you got it have a brain to operate. Otherwise, n*ggas gone preyed on your stupidity real quick.

Last edited by BradTheGreat; 07-11-2019 at 12:12 PM..
+1   

5 days ago '18        #84
OPBADAZZ337 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$413 | Props total: 711 711
 Suavebeatz said
This mentally retarded cousin fu*kin dog kissing institutionalized smart dumb n*gga actually has a following....mostly dumb fat white girls wit gold teeth but still..a actual following
Better watch it they gone say u hating

5 days ago '04        #85
JCarter703 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,357 | Props total: 994 994
Yikes.......

5 days ago '18        #86
Sandyy 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,698 | Props total: 12951 12951
Percy said he was fu*king punks in prison tho

5 days ago '18        #87
Meechy09 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 BradTheGreat said
First, I'm not white. So, I'm sorry to be the one to disappoint you.

Secondly, how do you know what he was doing in there, when you wasn't there with him?

Until you get locked up, you are never going to get the concept as to how complex prison can be. Whatever rules that you have in the outside don't applied here, because it's a whole different ball game when you are in there. And yes, the more you know about your environment, the better. In prison, it don't matter whether you are white or black or whatever, everybody is looking for someone to preyed on and especially someone who don't know the system. You can be buff and tough, but there's always someone that's bigger and willing to take it to the next level. Even in county you could get you fu*ked up, but for the majority of the time, n*ggas are tame because they are f*ghting a case.

Again, until you have been there yourself, you don't know how that sh*t works. And besides being big is one aspect of things. But moving in there, you got it have a brain to operate. Otherwise, n*ggas gone preyed on your stupidity real quick.

You right, only been in county here in Ohio which is worse than some of our prisons, but I don’t think you understood what I said in the first place.

5 days ago '18        #88
Boxedin101 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$2,029 | Props total: 6166 6166
 Killaboy said
You got it fu*ked up u ain’t think saggin was a sign you dtf in the pen
That’s where it started brother.
Now you can educate me on the post 2010 sh*t all u want
I educate u and u ask where my pass at...
Lol..
What the fu*k are you talking about?

And second, you people seriously need to stop trying to insinuate a bunch of kids let alone part of a whole specific demographic of people are closeted homos*xuals
White-splaining at an all time high

Youre not from the hood, youre family not from the hood and you don't know anybody from the hood. You've never been to jail and you don't really know anybody who's been to prison. Stop pretending! Stop living vicariously through rappers while at the same time taking information about 'minorities' from your racist a*s dad/mom
+1   

5 days ago '18        #89
Boxedin101 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
 Meechy09 said
Youtube.
Didn't mean to slap
I think I have you on auto slap from a previous online dispute between us

But yous right with this

5 days ago '18        #90
BradTheGreat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Meechy09 said
You right, only been in county here in Ohio which is worse than some of our prisons, but I don’t think you understood what I said in the first place.
When I got caught for my warrant, I actually fled to ohio and got caught up there. What county jail where you locked up? I don't know, it wasn't that bad for me.

5 days ago '18        #91
Boxedin101 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
 Killaboy said
Cat got zero cred.
Hand me down all ya want mama hemmed em up
I just hate dudes tellin me how the joint goes on here
Yeah, pants sagging In the 90s in the jammy meant you was fu*kin
I’m from Chicago btw. I been down so much it’s embarrassing.
But got teenagers on here tell me how sh*t go.
Ok walk up in cook county with your pants hangin off your a*s.
That ain’t homeboy sh*t, even the clique got em pulled up

STFU
You sound so pasty

5 days ago '18        #92
Meechy09 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 BradTheGreat said
When I got caught for my warrant, I actually fled to ohio and got caught up there. What county jail where you locked up? I don't know, it wasn't that bad for me.
Cuyahoga and both Franklin county jails (main and workhouse)

5 days ago '18        #93
MsMarySon 
space
space
space
$979 | Props total: 1354 1354
 StanlitoTheFly said
If a n*gga is truly straight he ain’t gotta always to make that sh*t known......

Ain’t sh*t more gay then saying no homo

5 days ago '18        #94
Boxedin101 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
 jharlem0500 said
Funny sh*t, I know that n*ggaz that used to get their uniforms tailored lmao
In prison?

5 days ago '18        #95
BradTheGreat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Meechy09 said
Cuyahoga and both Franklin county jails (main and workhouse)
I was in Hamilton county. It wasn't that bad from what I remembered. The food was decent (compare to other counties I was in) and nothing crazy was going on. I was locked up in there back in 2010.

Last edited by BradTheGreat; 07-11-2019 at 12:44 PM..

5 days ago '05        #96
liljay251 109 heat pts109
space
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 4153 4153
83 babies listen to ad-libs lol

[video - click to view]

5 days ago '19        #97
Big Gurthy 
space
space
space
$202 | Props total: 780 780
 Meechy09 said
We (Cleveland) was saying “cappin” bout 15yrs ago. Idk if we got it from Texas or what but they was saying that sh*t too. High cappin, cappin, cap, all the same sh*t. We probably did get that sh*t from Texas though cause we was bing on C&S sh*t back then. sh*t like “comin down”, “boppin”, etc..... was all sh*t that we said but was from Texas.
As a Cleveland n*gga I came to say this

5 days ago '17        #98
RayDonovan 
space
space
space
$331 | Props total: 596 596
 Meechy09 said
We (Cleveland) was saying “cappin” bout 15yrs ago. Idk if we got it from Texas or what but they was saying that sh*t too. High cappin, cappin, cap, all the same sh*t. We probably did get that sh*t from Texas though cause we was bing on C&S sh*t back then. sh*t like “comin down”, “boppin”, etc..... was all sh*t that we said but was from Texas.
I first heard it in memphis in the early 90s
+2   

5 days ago '10        #99
Bandito 258 heat pts258
space
space
space
$9,350 | Props total: 24088 24088
 Boxedin101 said
Sagging comes from low income communities and started with hand-me-downs which were either to big hence sagging or too small to were one would sag to avoid having classmates saying you had on what they would call 'highwaters' as in if a flood happened your pants wouldn't get wet (middle schoolers). Not to forget, prison clothes aren't tailor-made.

What are you talking about and where are you from?
I don't know where you getting your info. Sagging ain't come from that. That sh*t ain't even something you really see in jail.

People in jail cuff their pants legs. Most times to about half their shin. That highwater sh*t you saying don't make sense.

Last time I was in county, I got a pair of pants that ended right below my knee. I was rocking them sh*ts though. No cuff. Thankfully, we switched out clothes every 3 to 4 days. So, I didn't have them long.

The hand me down sh*t is sort of true for the outside. Hemming up pants is more common though. There is really no connection between that and jail outfits.
+1   

5 days ago '18        #100
Meechy09 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 BradTheGreat said
I was in Hamilton county. It wasn't that bad from what I remembered. The fu*k was decent (compare to other counties I was in) and nothing crazy was going on. I was locked up in there back in 2010.
That’s either in or by Cincinnati? Cincinnati n*ggas grimey like Cleveland n*ggas. I was in the workhouse in Columbus the longest and that sh*t is the worst county jail I been in personally. Only got into a couple confrontations one being over a Cleveland tat I got on me. Funny thing is I’ve been living in Columbus almost as long as Cleveland at this point but I was born and raised there.

I’m 31 now and don’t be on sh*t but work now. I only kick it with one of my n*ggas and that’s probably like once a month. I’m usually chillin somewhere solo or with a bi*ch.
+3   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  142
Jul 15 - Killer decapitated Instagram star “ex” 17, then shared photo of her b..
276 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+23online now  49
Video inside Damn how the hell was this even legal. WOW.
55 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  47
Good Googly Moogly...That Azz Is Juicy!!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+62online now  21
Image(s) inside Jul 15 - Jeff Goldblum says Area 51 #CantStopUsAll
81 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy