apryln jones exposes omarion in instagram rant!

most viewed right now
+50  42
57 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '18        #1
5317 page views
62 comments

stutteringrap 128 heat pts128
space
space
space
$9,181 | Props total: 11476 11476
apryln jones exposes omarion in instagram rant!

visit this link https://www.bet.com/celeb .. gram-rant.html

n her Instagram Story, Jones ripped her ex to shreds, starting off by explaining to her followers that, contrary to popular belief, she and the R&B singer were not relationship goals, as many heralded them as.

"You don't ever know what's going on behind closed doors," she said. "It was a lot that was happening. I wasn't completely happy."

The former Love & Hip Hop star then dropped a bomb that shocked several of her followers.

"He served me with papers on Mother's Day," she added. "I'm sure he ain't gon' tell you all that. He really did. Now, that's the truth... Thanks, O."

Jones, before stressing that she's never asked for child support, went on to share that the B2K member also does not financially support her in relation to their children's care.

best
worst
62 comments

2 weeks ago '18        #2
stutteringrap 128 heat pts128 OP
space
space
space

[video - click to view]

to be honest bro. omarion is fake slimey lying a*s n*gga too.

the others members of b2k exposed chris stokes and the label as taking all the money on tour and they were broke.

and did not make a dime off of nothing.

3 members against one.

omramin defended chris stokes.and said they were lying.

multiple people came out against omarino and Chris stokes.

then the n*gga act like he was too good for a b2k reunion and it would bring down his brand on love and hip hop and real life. when this is stuff that got him famous.

and he acting bujee and like he was better than them.

it's not a man that i would trust. then when he fell off and is broke now. want to patch thangs up with b2k

Last edited by stutteringrap; 07-10-2019 at 08:35 AM..
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #3
space
space
space
i am a old head. and so i was around during the b2k crazy. they were like a blackversion of the backstreet boys and n sync to us hood n*ggas.

and through the industry n*ggas said that omario was industry and a bow wow like n*gga. that is why they get along so well. fake hang around fake and real reconize real.

2 weeks ago '17        #4
Rule 336 133 heat pts133
space
space
$14,195 | Props total: 55147 55147
 stutteringrap said
I get tired of yaw hating on women. why every women got to be a hoe. we do not know how many hoes and groupies omarion been cheating on her with. how many times he caught her cheeating.

love and hip hop gave me a new perpective on why women cheat and women be going off on this men and getting revenge on them.

2.her and tamia rivera waka flocka wife talked about how many times them n*ggas been cheating on them and fu*king groupies.

i get it that they live a good lifestyle. but after years of getting embrassed on soical media and been you wife somebody down. i ain't going lie tho.

if am a find a sugar mama or rich wife. and my women is consider cheating on me and i am getting embrassed and maybe std's. I am going to be super mad and get revenge too.
 stutteringrap said
like yo. i mean put your self in a female shoes. if your wife was consantly cheating on you time after time. would you feel obligated to not still be loyal to her when you got every instagram models trying to fu*k and celebrities women.

2.watch marriage coulsing hip hop edition. and it open my eyes to these women.

aprlyn jones has been very quite on soical media for a long time. so i think she at her brekaing point with the relationship. and wanted to get back at him.
 stutteringrap said
dude your a f*g**t. sorry to be mean. but do you realize how ugly girls and celebrities look without there make up. 80% of industry women and regualr girls look ugly without make up and filter.s

she is fine and still fine as fuk without make up.

4.she has no manly features about her. she looks all women.

nothing baout her tells me she looks manly.
 stutteringrap said
i mean how can you hate on dat? the bi*ch taking care of her kids. love and hiphop check or not?

and she exposes him as a no good father. not taking care of his kids and cheating.

stutteringrap said
to be honest bro. omorario is fake slimey lying a*s n*gga too.

the others members of b2k exposed chris stokes and the label as taking all the money on tour and they were broke.

and did not make a dime off of nothing.

3 members against one.

omramin defended chris stokes.and said they were lying.

mutilple people came out against omarino and chris stokes.

then the n*gga act like he was too good for a b2k reunion and it would bring down his brand on love and hip hop and real life. when this is stuff that got him famous.

and he acting bujee and like he was better than them.

it's not a man that i would trust. then when he fell off and is broke now. want to patch thangs up with b2k.
 stutteringrap said
i am a old head. and so i was around during the b2k crazy. they were like a blackversion of the backstreet boys and n sync to us hood n*ggas.

and through the industry n*ggas said that omario was industry and a bow wow like n*gga. that is why they get along so well. fake hang around fake and real reconize real.
OP is Omarion baby mom..
+50   

2 weeks ago '04        #5
NahLij 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,931 | Props total: 18088 18088
Didn't Omarion get circumcised as an adult for her? LMFAO
+16   

2 weeks ago '15        #6
The Knuckle God 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,294 | Props total: 5958 5958
Be careful who you make a baby with fellas. I couldn't even finish the video, and this n*gga has to deal with it in reality
+26   

2 weeks ago '13        #7
EZ Green 46 heat pts46
space
space
$14,364 | Props total: 34297 34297
Yo. Nobody should give a fu*k about this bullsh*t
+35   

2 weeks ago '18        #8
space
space
space
 NahLij said
Didn't Omarion get circumcised as an adult for her? LMFAO
worst decision ever. i read a blog on that.most adult who had that done. you lose 60% of the feeling and pleasure in your p*nis. they hated it and wish they never listen to there girlfriend or wives for doing it.

plus fu*k the white man views. you get the best of both world when you do have it done.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #9
Tobinmont 
space
space
$4,851 | Props total: 11837 11837
Man so she was unhappy. Ok...

bi*ch you don’t go fu*k and make a baby with his bandmate.
+15   

2 weeks ago '15        #10
Hellmatic 3 heat pts
space
space
$22,363 | Props total: 32983 32983
Hoes ALWAYS justify their hoeness lol. It's like if a n*gga on trial they gon keep lying until he gets offered a good deal to take. Her excuse to hoe around ain't even a good one at that
+15   

2 weeks ago '19        #11
GetYaCoinsKing 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 6359 6359
 Tobinmont said
Man so she was unhappy. Ok...

bi*ch you donít go fu*k and make a baby with his bandmate.
This.

Women are known for making emotional decisions, What gets me is that she's trying hard to justify it with "i wasn't happy, so i had a kid by his best friend".

As misogynistic as it sounds this is exactly women logic, At-least have some respect for that mans 'family'. Either way hoes will be hoes and if she did that to his bestfriend there's no telling what she will do in the future.
+15   

2 weeks ago '09        #12
messy marv stan 5410 heat pts5410
space
space
$74,082 | Props total: 127083 127083
 EZ Green said

@ is an incel who hates women

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #13
PROV 267 heat pts267
space
space
$16,922 | Props total: 48596 48596
 Rule 336 said
OP is Omarion baby mom..
OP is PRESSED
+4   

2 weeks ago '14        #14
Sphynx 162 heat pts162
space
space
$13,362 | Props total: 50212 50212
 stutteringrap said
Guarantee you was calling them B2Gay when you was trying to look cool in front of other n*ggas

Then going home and listening to their records dancing in the mirror and sh*t
+16   

2 weeks ago '16        #15
Birdmans Hands 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 8680 8680
 GetYaCoinsKing said
This.

Women are known for making emotional decisions, What gets me is that she's trying hard to justify it with "i wasn't happy, so i had a kid by his best friend".

As misogynistic as it sounds this is exactly women logic, At-least have some respect for that mans 'family'. Either way hoes will be hoes and if she did that to his bestfriend there's no telling what she will do in the future.
or maybe the BEST FRIEND should have some respect..... that ain't no friend of mine
+7   

2 weeks ago '16        #16
ishVicious 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,169 | Props total: 2769 2769
 stutteringrap said

n*gga don’t say “Us hood n*ggas” that’s you N your peoples.

B2K craze was happening during the Dirty south Crunk era. You tripping when rap songs met that crazy Bass. Lil Jon, Pastor Troy, Boosie, 3-6, Pharrell NERD was poppin, clipse was dropping songs like Me Too, Big Tymers hotboys & Lil Wayne.. man it was a whole lot else besides b2k man stop it. You female.
+17   

2 weeks ago '18        #17
space
space
space
 messy marv stan said
@ is an incel who hates women
i take up for her and post postive clarrisa sheilds and belica bel air threads. you a white supremeicst who hates minorities.

2 weeks ago '18        #18
space
space
space
 PROV said
OP is PRESSED
well i grew up off them. like 80's babies grew up off of r kelly,luther vandross, and jodcei. i am not allow to like rnb music.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #19
space
space
space
 Sphynx said
Guarantee you was calling them B2Gay when you was trying to look cool in front of other n*ggas

Then going home and listening to their records dancing in the mirror and sh*t
nope. grew up around sisters. they were fans of them. and i was trying to be a rapper. so i was a fan of them.

2 weeks ago '19        #20
Max Kellerman 88 heat pts88
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 4074 4074
Did she say his meat was little?

2 weeks ago '18        #21
space
space
space
 ishVicious said
n*gga donít say ďUs hood n*ggasĒ thatís you N your peoples.

B2K craze was happening during the Dirty south Crunk era. You tripping when rap songs met that crazy Bass. Lil Jon, Pastor Troy, Boosie, 3-6, Pharrell NERD was poppin, clipse was dropping songs like Me Too, Big Tymers hotboys & Lil Wayne.. man it was a whole lot else besides b2k man stop it. You female.
lol! yas zaddy! lol!

so i am a f*g**t for liking 2000;s rnb music! now if i say you was a f*g**t and child pedo for liking micheal jackson and r kelly.

yaw would hate me.

2 weeks ago '19        #22
Max Kellerman 88 heat pts88
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 4074 4074
 stutteringrap said
worst decision ever. i read a blog on that.most adult who had that done. you lose 60% of the feeling and pleasure in your p*nis. they hated it and wish they never listen to there girlfriend or wives for doing it.

plus fu*k the white man views. you get the best of both world when you do have it done.
Yeah women like to play with the skin their mouth. Look, the point is uncircumcised men have better s*x.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #23
007imayeseekay 
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 3774 3774
 EZ Green said
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #24
OhBoy1356 43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,254 | Props total: 6982 6982
Y’all turning this into lipstick alley
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #25
Minkscobar! 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,478 | Props total: 13980 13980
She saying he dont support the kid..

bi*ch it aint his kid...

+2   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  30
Image(s) inside You couldnít tell these men were rich just by looking at them
23 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  23
Article inside Martin Shkreli loses appeal for early release, forced to turn in OUAT..
66 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-22online now  10
Video inside Baltimore went viral for having a British accent in rapping
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+65online now  4
Rapper Chief Keef gets Youtuber Diamond Nicole Pregnant with his 11th Child