Forbes Finally confirms Kanye is a Billionaire

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '17        #76
LostTenets 281 heat pts281
space
space
$12,471 | Props total: 32481 32481
 GodBody said
So how much does he own then?
Read the article. Says he owns 100%

1 week ago '15        #77
GrgeClrk 186 heat pts186
space
space
$7,859 | Props total: 26142 26142
 pandadays said
A brand he owns 100% of
Anybody who knows how business works knows that it doesnít work like that.

I can tell youíre an employee and not an owner.

1 week ago '17        #78
Killaboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,103 | Props total: 14532 14532
 LostTenets said

That is exactly how net worth works

If you own a company and that company is worth 1 billion dollars then you are a billionaire. Aka if you sold it right now you're receiving somewhere near that amount.

Jeff bezos, CEO of Amazon is the richest man in the world worth several hundred billion, you know this dudes salary is 81k a year? It's how much his company is worth.

You fellas speak very confidently
Yo...
This is what I try to tell people.
You know the type of credit these folks live on?
Unreal. Look at mike jack.
None liquid, all ďdonít worry I got itĒ
+1   

1 week ago '09        #79
ryanleo 
space
space
space
$57 | Props total: 44 44
man who caressss how much these guys are making. just listen to the tunes and chase your own bag
+3   

1 week ago '10        #80
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,939 | Props total: 3824 3824
that article is dope though... even the pictures and the video with the circles of shoes is dope as fu*k. Kinda different from the standard.

1 week ago '10        #81
ColeWorld 48 heat pts48
space
space
$11,791 | Props total: 4184 4184
Read the article yesterday, I didn’t know Forbes was on their TMZ sh*t. There was so much d*ck riding of Kanye.

1 week ago '18        #82
hahahaaaa 
space
space
space
$340 | Props total: 475 475
 ColeWorld said
Read the article yesterday, I didnít know Forbes was on their TMZ sh*t. There was so much d*ck riding of Kanye.
Forbes is not what people think it is. Literally hundreds of contributors, including the hand picked by Ye author of that article who is a bit of a vulture slash groupie of the culture.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #83
stutteringrap 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$8,949 | Props total: 11198 11198
let this sink in. his wife is almost a billionare. her sisters are two. and this man is worth over 50 million.

yet he still is more miserable than a n*gga on welfare. money can buy happniess.

you realize how much of a diva you have to be to go from welfare to this. and still be sad.

1 week ago '18        #84
Oswaldgatesjr 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$6,909 | Props total: 15505 15505
Mj only gets paid 35 percent of his Jordan sales. Phil knight takes the rest. Mj still is a billionaire.

1 week ago '17        #85
GodBody 299 heat pts299
space
space
$3,499 | Props total: 26540 26540
 LostTenets said
Read the article. Says he owns 100%
#fakenews

1 week ago '17        #86
space
space
 GodBody said
#fakenews
Ok. I'm glad you cleared that up with sources and proof. Screaming fake news with evidence there, just like a trump supporter

1 week ago '17        #87
GodBody 299 heat pts299
space
space
 LostTenets said
Ok. I'm glad you cleared that up with sources and proof. Screaming fake news with evidence there, just like a trump supporter
Jeff Bezos owns a Billion Dollar and heís a Billionaire. Mark Zuckerberg owns a Billion Dollar company and heís Billionaire. Jayz owns a Billion Dollar in various a*sets and as a result heís a Billionaire. Kylie Jenner owns a Billion Dollar make up line and is a Billionaire. If Kanye owns a Billion Dollar company why is his net worth 250 million? If he owns the company why doesnít he even own the fu*king trademark to the Yeezy name? All of this is easily researchable so donít take my word for it just do your fu*king research. And when you do youíll see out his own mouth he says that he is just the Creative Director and not the owner.

1 week ago '17        #88
space
space
 GodBody said
Jeff Bezos owns a Billion Dollar and heís a Billionaire. Mark Zuckerberg owns a Billion Dollar company and heís Billionaire. Jayz owns a Billion Dollar in various a*sets and as a result heís a Billionaire. Kylie Jenner owns a Billion Dollar make up line and is a Billionaire. If Kanye owns a Billion Dollar company why is his net worth 250 million? If he owns the company why doesnít he even own the fu*king trademark to the Yeezy name? All of this is easily researchable so donít take my word for it just do your fu*king research. And when you do youíll see out his own mouth he says that he is just the Creative Director and not the owner.
Says it in the Forbes article. I'll take their word over godbody on boxden. They have more credibility than you. You keep typing tho

1 week ago '17        #89
GodBody 299 heat pts299
space
space
 LostTenets said
Says it in the Forbes article. I'll take their word over godbody on boxden. They have more credibility than you. You keep typing tho
I didnít ask you to take my word. Iím asking you to use your common sense but if common sense was common, youíd have it. Good day to you.

1 week ago '19        #90
Atlantian123 9 heat pts
space
space
$371 | Props total: 642 642
 ryanleo said
man who caressss how much these guys are making. just listen to the tunes and chase your own bag
I feel the same way. I could care less about how rich Kanye or Jay Z is. It's not like I"m getting a single cent from their billion, so why should I care? The only thing that matters is the music. I respect Drake way more than other rappers because he's just focused on creating great, timeless music.

1 week ago '19        #91
Mike Mann 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$275 | Props total: 1143 1143
 GodBody said
Jeff Bezos owns a Billion Dollar and he’s a Billionaire. Mark Zuckerberg owns a Billion Dollar company and he’s Billionaire. Jayz owns a Billion Dollar in various a*sets and as a result he’s a Billionaire. Kylie Jenner owns a Billion Dollar make up line and is a Billionaire. If Kanye owns a Billion Dollar company why is his net worth 250 million? If he owns the company why doesn’t he even own the fu*king trademark to the Yeezy name? All of this is easily researchable so don’t take my word for it just do your fu*king research. And when you do you’ll see out his own mouth he says that he is just the Creative Director and not the owner.
You’re loud & wrong lol He does own the trademark, and he does own 100% of the company.

READ below!

“With the help of [then-manager] Scooter Braun, [Adidas offered West] what appears to be an unprecedented [licensing] deal” in furtherance of which Adidas can use the Kanye west-owned Yeezy name, and make and market products. In return, West gets “a 15% royalty on wholesale, according to sources familiar with the deal, plus a marketing fee,” according to Forbes. That is more than the 5% royalty that the New York Times recently reported that West earns – the same percentage that Michael Jordan earns from his partnership with Nike.

Fast forward 6 years, and West and adidas have the $3 billion-earning Jordan empire “in [their] sights, in terms of both cultural clout and commercial prowess.” The Yeezy venture – which, like any celebrity pairing, is based on product scarcity, according to New York-based market research company, NPD Group’s vice president and senior industry advisor Matt Powell – “is expected to top $1.5 billion in 2019” and its still “growing.”

A final fun takeaway from Forbes’ profile? Despite adidas holding the rights in the Yeezy footwear designs, themselves – adidas designers Nic Galway and Aurelien Longo are listed as inventors of design patents for the Yeezy 750 Boost; and Galway, alone, is listed as the inventor of the patent-protected classic Yeezy boost sneaker and variations thereof, with all of the patents being a*signed to (i.e., owned by) adidas, “West still owns 100% of Yeezy.”

That ownership stake is directly tied to the wildly-valuable trademark rights at play. West’s Mascot Holdings is the sole holder of registrations for “Yeezy” and “YZY” for use on footwear and apparel, which West licenses to adidas for use on the footwear collection, enabling him to bring in royalties and still maintain complete ownership over the identity of the venture.

1 week ago '19        #92
Mike Mann 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
 Atlantian123 said
I respect Drake way more than other rappers because he's just focused on creating great, timeless music.
Whoís mans is this?

1 week ago '17        #93
space
space
 GodBody said
I didnít ask you to take my word. Iím asking you to use your common sense but if common sense was common, youíd have it. Good day to you.
Be well

1 week ago '17        #94
GodBody 299 heat pts299
space
space
 Mike Mann said
Youíre loud & wrong lol He does own the trademark, and he does own 100% of the company.

READ below!

[video - click to view]

Skip to the 1:09 mark
Actually I'll help you guys out because I know once idiots are stuck on something it's hard to break their stupid belief but here goes:

David Letter: "What you do you represent in this process?"
Kanye West: "Yea, I'm the Creative Director of Yeezy".

Let me guess Kanye is wrong too right?

1 week ago '17        #95
space
space
 Mike Mann said
Youíre loud & wrong lol He does own the trademark, and he does own 100% of the company.

READ below!

Damn @

That gotta hurt. Sleep well
+1   

1 week ago '17        #96
space
space
 GodBody said

Skip to the 1:09 mark
Actually I'll help you guys out because I know once idiots are stuck on something it's hard to break their stupid belief but here goes:

David Letter: "What you do you represent in this process?"
Kanye West: "Yea, I'm the Creative Director of Yeezy".

Let me guess Kanye is wrong too right?
And. He can have whatever title he wants

I feel like this is angering you

1 week ago '17        #97
GodBody 299 heat pts299
space
space
 LostTenets said
And. He can have whatever title he wants

I feel like this is angering you
No not at all. I'm actually laughing at how dumb you idiots actually are.

1 week ago '14        #98
NewLegends 129 heat pts129
space
space
$11,470 | Props total: 13511 13511
His sneaker isnít accessible enough to pass Jordans

1 week ago '17        #99
space
space
 GodBody said
No not at all. I'm actually laughing at how dumb you idiots actually are.
#prouddumbass

1 week ago '19        #100
Mike Mann 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
 NewLegends said
His sneaker isnít accessible enough to pass Jordans
Heís already at $1.5B, in just five short years, which took Jordan 35 years to now be at $3B. Heís already at half Jordan worth in 1/8th of the time, and Yeezys arenít slowing no time soon. Adding the fact, that Kanye makes 15% royalties, whereas Jordan only makes 5%.
+1   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  17
Jul 17 - A Brutal Heat Wave Is Descending on the U.S.óand Blackouts May Ensue
110 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  11
Super slimey 2 just leaked!!