Forbes Finally confirms Kanye is a Billionaire

most viewed right now
-16  175
70 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 days ago '19        #101
Mike Mann 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$270 | Props total: 1137 1137
 GodBody said

Skip to the 1:09 mark
Actually I'll help you guys out because I know once idiots are stuck on something it's hard to break their stupid belief but here goes:

David Letter: "What you do you represent in this process?"
Kanye West: "Yea, I'm the Creative Director of Yeezy".

Let me guess Kanye is wrong too right?
He always talks like that, this doesn’t negate the fact that he’s the sole owner as well. Whenever he does anything in music or fashion etc he always uses the term “we” rather than “I”

When “we” did the album, when “we” did the shoes etc..

He basically just trying to sound all artsy and selfless

6 days ago '19        #102
Mike Mann 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
 NewLegends said
His sneaker isn’t accessible enough to pass Jordans
He’s already at $1.5B, in just five short years, which took Jordan 35 years to now be at $3B. He’s already at half Jordan worth in 1/8th of the time, and Yeezys aren’t slowing no time soon. Adding the fact, that Kanye makes 15% royalties, whereas Jordan only makes 5%

6 days ago '17        #103
GodBody 299 heat pts299
space
space
$3,489 | Props total: 26511 26511
 Mike Mann said
He always talks like that, this doesn’t negate the fact that he’s the sole owner as well. Whenever he does anything in music or fashion etc he always uses the term “we” rather than “I”

When “we” did the album, when “we” did the shoes etc..

He basically just trying to sound all artsy and selfless
Lol smh, you right. Kanye is the one who is wrong about what his position actually is

6 days ago '19        #104
Mike Mann 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
 GodBody said
Lol smh, you right. Kanye is the one who is wrong about what his position actually is
Bro wtf are you going on about? This is really upsetting you. He himself said he owns 100%, his wife, the Forbes article and The Fashion Law.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

How much more confirmation you need my n*gga?

6 days ago '19        #105
Mike Mann 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
“Kanye only gets 5%”

“Adidas own Yeezy”

“Kanye a slave”

[pic - click to view]

6 days ago '13        #106
Boss870 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 1116 1116
exellence of a black man
+1   

6 days ago '17        #107
GodBody 299 heat pts299
space
space
 Mike Mann said
Bro wtf are you going on about? This is really upsetting you. He himself said he owns 100%, his wife, the Forbes article and The Fashion Law.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

How much more confirmation you need my n*gga?

You right. Kanye is the first Billionaire with a net worth of 250 million.

6 days ago '17        #108
GodBody 299 heat pts299
space
space
 Mike Mann said
“Kanye only gets 5%”

“Adidas own Yeezy”

“Kanye a slave”

[pic - click to view]

Can you post the article which says he also own Adidas?

6 days ago '19        #109
Mike Mann 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
 GodBody said
You right. Kanye is the first Billionaire with a net worth of 250 million.
They obviously don’t know his networth. Just last month when they ranked him #5 on the hip hop list they practically said it.

These are their exact words:

“Our accounting of West’s wealth is almost entirely predicated on a conservative estimate of that brand’s value.”

This is because Adidas doesn’t break out Yeezy sales. Nike didn’t break out Jordan sales until only three years ago.

Common sense would tell you that he’s worth way more than $240m, if he made $150m in just the last 12 months, and now is expected to make an additional $225m by year end.

Makes no sense on their end whatsoever, but they have to just snowball a number out there, rather than not cover him at all. It’ll look bad on their credibility.

6 days ago '17        #110
LostTenets 281 heat pts281
space
space
$12,432 | Props total: 32299 32299
 Mike Mann said
“Kanye only gets 5%”

“Adidas own Yeezy”

“Kanye a slave”

[pic - click to view]

That's what kanye was ranting about on the breakfast club and every interview. And he did the sh*t. I salute the fu*k out of him. Let's be honest, we know what the real problem is

6 days ago '17        #111
GodBody 299 heat pts299
space
space
 Mike Mann said
They obviously don’t know his networth. Just last month when they ranked him #5 on the hip hop list they practically said it.

These are their exact words:

“Our accounting of West’s wealth is almost entirely predicated on a conservative estimate of that brand’s value.”

This is because Adidas doesn’t break out Yeezy sales. Nike didn’t break out Jordan sales until only three years ago.

Common sense would tell you that he’s worth way more than $240m, if he made $150m in just the last 12 months, and now is expected to make an additional $225m by year end.

Makes no sense on their end whatsoever, but they have to just snowball a number out there, rather than not cover him at all. It’ll look bad on their credibility.

[video - click to view]

1:09 minute mark again for the people in the back. LOL

You know what I find so funny and scary at the same time is how the human ego works. You don't care how much Kanye is worth or wether or not he owns Yeezy. I mean you might care a little but I would imagine not a whole lot. If you did I'd say you have an issue.

Your argument with me is your ego not wanting to be wrong. Even in the spite of Kanye mother fu*king West his own self telling the fu*king world what his position actually is at Yeezy you and the other Kanye cult followers can not allow that truth to be the truth. Because it's not about Kanye, it's about you.

People like you are why people like Trump get voted in or why Religion is even a thing. Your need to believe and be right is stronger than your common sense. Thats a pretty dangerous place to be.

What Kanye has done is amazing but he doesn't own Yeezy, he's a minority owner. The same way Jayz was a minority owner of the Brooklyn nets at one time and the way Rhianna is a minority owner of Fenty now. Basically they're glorified Mascots. Thats the truth. No amount of going back and fourth will change it.

6 days ago '19        #112
Mike Mann 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
 GodBody said

1:09 minute mark again for the people in the back. LOL

You know what I find so funny and scary at the same time is how the human ego works. You don't care how much Kanye is worth or wether or not he owns Yeezy. I mean you might care a little but I would imagine not a whole lot. If you did I'd say you have an issue.

Your argument with me is your ego not wanting to be wrong. Even in the spite of Kanye mother fu*king West his own self telling the fu*king world what his position actually is at Yeezy you and the other Kanye cult followers can not allow that truth to be the truth. Because it's not about Kanye, it's about you.

People like you are why people like Trump get voted in or why Religion is even a thing. Your need to believe and be right is stronger than your common sense. Thats a pretty dangerous place to be.

What Kanye has done is amazing but he doesn't own Yeezy, he's a minority owner. The same way Jayz was a minority owner of the Brooklyn nets at one time and the way Rhianna is a minority owner of Fenty now. Basically they're glorified Mascots. Thats the truth. No amount of going back and fourth will change it.
I just showed this mf 10 different sources stating that Kanye owns 100% of Yeezy, from the guy himself, his own wife, Forbes, credible sites like ‘The Fashion Law’ and ‘Paper Magazine” sites like The Blast even has actual documents stating it, yet even with all this he still doesn’t wanna believe

Then tries to use the Jedi mind trick by saying my ego won’t let me admit I’m wrong when it’s really him who doesn’t wanna admit that he’s wrong

Gtfo my mentions! Lmao you 100% know you’re wrong, but your ego won’t let you admit it because you were so adamant in this thread loud & wrong to only get egged thrown in your face when I came with the receipts

Take the L bro, go to bed.

6 days ago '19        #113
Mike Mann 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
 GodBody said
Can you post the article which says he also own Adidas?
Who tf ever said that he owns Adidas? Lmfao

6 days ago '17        #114
GodBody 299 heat pts299
space
space
 Mike Mann said
I just showed this mf 10 different sources stating that Kanye owns 100% of Yeezy, from the guy himself, his own wife, Forbes, credible sites like ‘The Fashion Law’ and ‘Paper Magazine” sites like The Blast even has actual documents stating it, yet even with all this he still doesn’t wanna believe

Then tries to use the Jedi mind trick by saying my ego won’t let me admit I’m wrong when it’s really him who doesn’t wanna admit that he’s wrong

Gtfo my mentions! Lmao you 100% know you’re wrong, but your ego won’t let you admit it because you were so adamant in this thread loud & wrong to only get egged thrown in your face when I came with the receipts

Take the L bro, go to bed.
I feel like all those smileys are to hide you crying into your Yeezy shirt. Kanye is still a legend dog it's all good. Pastelle didn't work so he took a job at Adidas. It is what it is. But if you're actually interested in Following a Black Fashion Designer who works for LV while also running the company that he actually owns, you should check out Virgil Abloh and "Off White". Virgil is actually the real brains behind a lot of Kanyes deisgns and fashion sense. He's also the guy that Drake says Kanye was hating on and tried to Block him from getting his (Kanyes) dream job at Louie V.

6 days ago '19        #115
Mike Mann 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
 GodBody said
I feel like all those smileys are to hide you crying into your Yeezy shirt. Kanye is still a legend dog it's all good. Pastelle didn't work so he took a job at Adidas. It is what it is. But if you're actually interested in Following a Black Fashion Designer who works for LV while also running the company that he actually owns, you should check out Virgil Abloh and "Off White". Virgil is actually the real brains behind a lot of Kanyes deisgns and fashion sense. He's also the guy that Drake says Kanye was hating on and tried to Block him from getting his (Kanyes) dream job at Louie V.

Bro who do you think you’re fooling?

You’re just making it worst

Take the L. Go to bed.

6 days ago '17        #116
GodBody 299 heat pts299
space
space
 Mike Mann said
Bro who do you think you’re fooling?

You’re just making it worst

Take the L. Go to bed.
Damn you’re legit hurt
My bad you and Forbes are correct. He’s a Billionaire that owns 100% of a company that is owned by another company. I was wrong. My bad.

6 days ago '10        #117
HolyFatherSteve 1321 heat pts1321
space
space
$12,946 | Props total: 29299 29299
Fake news

5 days ago '05        #118
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 1210 1210
 Willy Boban said
Kim baby sister worth more than Ye on some Fashion influence sh*t fam.

So don't tell me how I sound.
Stop while you are ahead. Kanye was a phenomenon before the baby kardashian even became a celeb. The man bet on himself and built an incredible brand. This is my last reply to your ignorance.

5 days ago '17        #119
Willy Boban 248 heat pts248
space
space
space
$9,338 | Props total: 39788 39788
 nupe1911 said
Stop while you are ahead. Kanye was a phenomenon before the baby kardashian even became a celeb. The man bet on himself and built an incredible brand. This is my last reply to your ignorance.
You 3days late fam. Go to bed.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  136
Jul 15 - Killer decapitated Instagram star “ex” 17, then shared photo of her b..
276 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+23online now  48
Video inside Damn how the hell was this even legal. WOW.
55 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  46
Good Googly Moogly...That Azz Is Juicy!!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+62online now  13
Image(s) inside Jul 15 - Jeff Goldblum says Area 51 #CantStopUsAll
81 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy